Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Stephen's eyes feasted on Carly's body as he followed her into the bedroom. She was naked, save her blackheels. He marveled at her lovely shoulders, her back, her tapered waist, her beautiful soft and round behind, and legs that looked strong and shapely for any woman half his mother's 49 years.

Both mother and son were dealing with feelings of hurt, anger, confusion and betrayal. They shared the thought that proceeding with the intentions that brought them to this hotel in the first place might be just the escape they needed from the news of the last few hours. At that moment, neither wanted more than to make their lustful feelings for each other a reality. Two days before, Stephen had masturbated in front of Carly and had asked her to join him, but she wasn't ready. But now she was indeed ready to shut the world out and let her son in.

Carly stopped at the foot of the bed and turned to face Stephen. For the first time since he was a child, Stephen saw his mother completely naked. He knew he loved her beautiful face and short blonde hair. He had always acknowledged her very shapely figure. But he had no idea his mother would be so lovely with her clothes off. He stood looking at her, trying to take her all in with his eyes. He moved toward her, but she held-up her hand.

"I want a repeat performance of what you did for me at the bank," Carly she said with a smile. Stephen stopped in his tracks. He knew what she meant. He had shocked her at the bank, once he had her alone. He masturbated to orgasm while she watched. Now she wanted to see it again. "I told you, Stephen ... you can say no. If you're not ready, if too much has happened, I understand. I can just get my coat and go and all this will be forgotten. But I remember that at the bank, you asked me to join you. I wasn't ready then, but if you want to continue now, I might just take you up on that." He stood his ground and returned his mother's smile.

Stephen reached slowly for his fly and unzipped it. As he had done at the bank, he reached inside his pants, into his pulled out his cock through the opening. He stared directly into his Carly's eyes as he began to pull and stretch it. A few minutes before, Stephen had no idea his mother would propose this, that she would be standing naked in front of him, asking him to jerk off. Consequently, he had not been the least bit aroused. As they had talked through their family chaos, the sexual encounter he and his mother had planned for that evening wasn't really on his mind. But that had changed and his excitement grew quickly, along with his penis.

"I feel a lot more comfortable with this than I did two days ago," Carly said. "I'm sorry but I just didn't know what to think then. But now, I really like what I see." Stephen was becoming erect before his mother's eyes. She looked back and forth from his eyes to his hands as he made himself hard at her request.

"I'm glad you're feeling better about it, Mom," Stephen replied. "I really didn't mean to startle you so much. I just couldn't help testing out your reaction to a sexual gesture from me. I'm glad you didn't run from the room." He was already halfway hard.

"I almost did. But I'm glad I stayed." She took a long look at Stephen's growing dick. It was as beautiful as she had remembered it and as she reluctantly described it to Linda. She also remembered what she told Linda she wished she had done with Stephen's cock that day. But that would wait for a bit.

"Didn't you say something about joining me, Mom?" Stephen asked, his penis almost fully erect now.

"Oh, yes I think I did. Would you like me to do that? Would you like Mom to touch herself along with you?" Carly sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I'd love it, Mom. Very much."

Carly scooted onto the bed and removed two pillows from under the bedspread. She moved back to the headboard and put the pillows behind her. She slid her hips forward, so she could spread her legs and touch herself, but still watch Stephen at the same time. She parted her legs slightly and for the first time and Stephen had a full view of his mother's pussy.

"Mom! You're shaved. You shave?" Carly laughed as she slid her hand down her stomach. "I'm sorry, Mom! Was that embarrassing?"

"It's OK, Honey. You just surprised me with that question. The truth is, I haven't shaved in a while. I had no reason to, since no one else was doing much down here." Her hand reached her vulva and stroked gently. "But before I came here, I took all my clothes off and shaved."

"Did you think we were still going to be together?" Stephen asked, now stroking his fully erect cock.

"Honestly, I didn't. With everything that happened, I thought our night was off, probably for good. But I had been anticipating being with you so much, I just had to do it, just in case. And I guess I sort of did it as a kind of 'fuck you' to your father. It felt good that I was shaving down there and he wouldn't even see it, which is his own fucking problem."

"Whatever the reason, Mom, you look incredible, all over."

"Thank you, Stephen Sweetie," Carly said coyly. "Does that feel good, what you're doing?"

"It feels really good, Mom. Especially good because you're here with me." Stephen gave himself deliberate, firm strokes as he had done when he did this for her before. Carly ran a finger over her freshly shaved slit and felt moisture beginning to form.

"I'm so glad I am, Stephen. And your ... your cock looks ... wonderful. Your cock ... looks wonderful. It's kind of hard for me to say that to you." Stephen smiled at his mother's uncharacteristic awkwardness. Carly's finger parted her lips and slid up, then down, feeling the warm lubrication. "MMmmmmmm..." She rubbed herself more, then spoke again. "Sweetie? There was something I wanted to do at the bank that I didn't get to do, besides touch myself along with you. Would you come here please?" Carly pulled the pillow from under her hips and sat back up on the foot of the bed as her son came forward.

Stephen approached his mother, thinking of how lovely she looked. She reached her hand out to touch his hard-on, but before she could grasp it, he put his hand on her shoulder and leaned in for something both had been longing for ... a deep kiss. Carly melted at her son's warm touch on her bare shoulder. And his kiss made her tingle all over. She eagerly kissed him back, her hands on his arms.

Following their kisses, Stephen spoke, "So, what was it you wanted to do?"

Carly slid down to the floor directly in front of Stephen. She rested on her knees. He stood up and she was facing the thing she wanted ... his hard prick.

"I think I may have told you," Carly said, "that I wished I had taken this in my mouth the other day." Stephen smiled as his mother took his dick in her hand. He gasped as she brought him to her mouth and put her lips on the glans. She ran her tongue around it, then put it in her mouth. It felt every bit as good as she thought it would. Carly lovingly toyed with Stephen's hard-on, opening her mouth and moving over it, then closing her mouth, sliding her tongue around it as she swallowed it down deep, covering it with her saliva and running her hand up and down the slippery shaft.

"Oh, Mom ... that feels so, so good ... oh wowwwww!" Stephen ran his hands through his mother's hair as she fulfilled her wish to suck him. But the two had more they wanted to accomplish that night. After Carly had mouthed her son's prick for a few minutes, Stephen brought her reluctantly back up so she was standing before him. He drew her close and kissed her again. He slid his arms around her and felt her smooth, soft skin, stroking her back and shoulders. While doing her best to maintain the long kiss and embrace, Carly began removing Stephen's clothing.

She unbuttoned Stephen's shirt and kissed down his chest. She unbuckled his belt and opened his pants, letting them fall to the floor. His erection was still sticking out of his boxer shorts. Carly pulled them down. His penis momentarily disappeared under the fabric of his shorts, then sprung back up to attention as they met his pants on the floor. Carly grasped it firmly with her hand and gently squeezed as they kissed once more. Stephen slipped off his shoes and stepped away from his pants. He lifted each foot and Carly removed his socks. She stood once again and Stephen laid her back down on the bed, kissing each of her ankles and feet as he removed her shoes.

"Oh, Stephen... ," Carly sighed. She didn't know what else to say. To her, those words captured the stolen moment. She had been filled with pent up longing. And now, her Stephen was allowing her to release it. She didn't know what would happen next, but Carly felt a wonderful feeling inside her from being so close to someone she cared for so much.

"Give me that pillow, Mom." Carly handed Stephen one of the pillows she had been leaning against and he slid it under her hips. She spread her legs in anticipation of his next move. He put his hands on her ankles and kissed her feet some more before slowly spreading her legs and stepping in between.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.