Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Stephen was at the Inn, collecting his thoughts. He had spoken to Paige and she had revealed her infidelity, and the fact that she was pregnant. However, she would not tell Stephen the identity of her lover, the father of her baby.

Alone in his hotel suite, Stephen surveyed the dozen roses he had delivered there for his rendezvous with his mother. He twirled the bottle of champaign he had on ice. He looked around the room his secretary had booked for him. It was beautiful, with a living room, a wet bar, large bathroom with whirlpool and a beautiful bedroom behind French glass doors. Before he heard from Paige, he imagined that he and Carly would have a wild time all around the suite and even in the whirlpool.

But now, Stephen had a great deal to think about. And none of it included a sexual romp with his lovely mother. The day had turned out very differently than expected. He hadn't even heard from Carly, but he knew she had talked to Paige. He didn't know where his mother was, but he figured their meeting was off, which was fine with him at this point. Nor did he know where his wife was. Paige had called several times since their earlier phone conversation, but he chose not to answer her calls. And he certainly wasn't ready to go home to her.

Stephen then heard a knock at the door of his room. He got up and peered through the peephole. He unlocked the deadbolt and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" he said to the woman standing in the hall. She entered without saying a word. "Aren't you going to say anything?"

"How are you doing?" Carly asked. "I've been thinking about you, but I wanted to give you a little time to process what you heard from Paige. I thought she might be here, but I made sure I didn't see her car in the parking lot before I came up."

"No, I wouldn't tell her where I was. She wanted to come here, but I wasn't ready for that. How am I doing? Well, my wife who I was pissed at just told me she's been seeing another man. She seemed very sorry. Then she said she still wants us to be together. I didn't want to hear it, but I didn't totally reject it. Then, she adds the little detail that she's pregnant, with the other man's baby. I didn't know what the hell to say after that."

"What did you say?"

"Really, not much. I just told her I wasn't going to be home for the night and that I had to think. She wanted to come and talk to me, or for me to go there, but I really didn't want either. She's called a few times, but I'm not ready to talk to her yet."

"Do you want me to go, Honey?" Carly asked. "It's really O.K. if you want to be alone."

"Thanks, Mom. But I'd much rather you stayed. In fact, why don't you take your coat off and sit down?"

"I'll keep it for a bit. It looked like it might rain." She sat down in one of the chairs in the living room of the suite. "So, how are you feeling about things right now, Stephen?"

"Which things? There are so many things. I really felt like I was done with Paige, that it was over. Even when she first called me. I didn't want to hear what she had to say." Carly nodded. "But this is so weird. For some reason, when she told me she had been seeing someone else, I felt differently. I would have thought I would be even more angry, but I wasn't. She sounded like she was really sorry. And I couldn't help but think about what we did ... almost did ... you know." Carly nodded and smiled to indicate she understood. "Of course, then she dropped the final bomb."

"The pregnancy."

"That would be it," Stephen said. "She's sure it's not mine. And I'm certainly sure it's not mine. It couldn't be. That really threw me for a loop. I mean, I understood her being with someone else. Again, I can't believe I feel that way. Like I said, maybe it's because you and I ... were going to..." Carly smiled again.

"Yes, Honey. I know."

"So, I guess I understand how that can happen. And she seemed really remorseful. But then, to hear she's pregnant! It just blew me away. I should be finished. I probably am. But Mom, I can't help but still care about her. I believe she's sorry. It sounded like she was willing to stop seeing the other guy. I didn't ask her if he knew about her being pregnant."

"He does," Carly said.

"And what does he want to do about it?" Stephen asked.

"He'll do anything she wants," Carly replied. "I'm pretty sure that includes just backing off."

"Well, maybe it could work. If he were totally out of the picture ... maybe we could stay together and raise the baby."

"You wouldn't mind raising someone else's child?"

"I think I could find a way to live with it. I don't think a lot of guys would, but I don't think it would matter that much to me in the long run."

"Good for you, Honey. That's a really mature place to be. But there's..."

"I care about Paige, Mom," Stephen interrupted. "Maybe I should call and talk to her."

"Stephen, there's something else I..."

"What do you think, Mom?" he said, interrupting again."

"Stephen, pay attention. There's something I need to tell you." She paused, bracing herself to share the last piece of information Stephen needed to consider. "I'm afraid Carly being pregnant wasn't the final bomb to be dropped."

"What do you mean?"

"I know who the baby's father is," Carly replied.

"You do? Who? How could you know that? I didn't think Paige told you. She wouldn't tell me."

"Paige didn't tell me, Stephen. You better sit down, Honey." Stephen had been pacing the room. "Sit." He gave his mother a look that communicated confusion, then he sat on the sofa near Carly's chair trying to remain centered.

"What are you saying, Mom? If Paige didn't tell you, how could you know?"

"Stephen, I don't know how to tell you this."

"Just tell me, Mom. How much worse could it get than my wife seeing another man and getting pregnant by him?" Carly knew precisely how much worse it could indeed get.

"Oh, Stephen ... O.K. It's your father." Stephen just stared at her, then he spoke.

"What do you mean? What about Dad? I don't understand. Are you saying he knows who the father is?"

"No. Your father, is the father of Paige's baby."

"Mom, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you saying that Dad slept with my wife?" Carly nodded. "How? When? How is that possible? How do you know this?"

"I don't know exactly when. But I think it started about three months ago, around the time Paige stopped sleeping with you."

"How do you know?" Stephen asked.

"Dad told me," Carly replied. "After I talked to Paige this afternoon, I went home to tell him what was going on with you guys. I could tell right away something was up with him. And after a few minutes, he confessed." Carly paused to consider what to say next. "I'm so sorry, Stephen."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.