Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

After the incredible email exchange with Stephen, Carly couldn't begin to concentrate on work. She felt totally charmed by the special email addresses for them to use for private communication. The back and forth emails had confirmed their erotic attraction to each other. Carly waited in breathless anticipation to see if Stephen would actually arrange a room where they could meet.

And yet, other thoughts continued to creep in, disturbing her heart-throbbing expectations. Carly continued to ask herself question after question as she sat at her desk, returning phone calls and emails mindlessly. She thought she might have agreed to anything at that point and she wouldn't remember it ten minutes later. "Is this really going to happen? I can't really do this, can I? He's my son! But like Linda said, we're both adults. No one's making anyone do anything. But it's not normal. But who's to say what's normal? I think he really wants to be with me. That really turns me on. But we're married! What about his wife and my husband? What is wrong with me? AAAAahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Several hours had now passed since the last word from Stephen. Carly, also known as "Killer Carly" in business circles, the woman well known for staring people down and never cracking under pressure in a deal, was feeling insecure. She was well aware of the irony. In the heat of corporate battle, she was the one everybody called on. But now, in the twisted halls of love and lust, she was worried. She wondered if she had understood Stephen wrong. Did he change his mind? Why hadn't she heard from him? Maybe he was thinking the same thoughts she was, about how insane this is. Maybe he thought, "Holy shit! She's my mother!"

Just as Carly was set to begin a new round of doubts, she received a text message on her cell phone. The loud beep nearly shocked her out of her chair. The message was from Stephen and it said, "check new email." Carly opened her email and didn't see anything new. She had been in her mailbox constantly since they signed off. New messages came, but nothing from him. Then it hit her.

"Damn it!," she exclaimed aloud. "I'm HotMom!" Carly had momentarily forgotten the new email names Stephen had created for them. She logged on to that account and immediately saw a message from EagerSon, Stephen's secret email. Her heart was pounding as she opened the message.

fr: eagerson to: hotmom My one and only HotMom ... I am burning for you right now. I've arranged a place for us to meet and I think I may explode in anticipation. I want you so badly. I can't wait to feel my hands and lips on you ... and my cock in you. Meet me at the Inn, room 506 after 6 tonight. I am such, an EagerSon for you!

Carly felt the tingling rush through her body and the wetness between her legs that she had experienced several times since this flirting with her son had begun. And now, it seemed that it was going to happen. He still wanted her. Her worries about him getting cold feet were unfounded. Carly paused to send a very brief email to Linda, her confidant and cheerleader in the evolving Stephen situation. "Linda Honey ... I think it's gonna happen tonight. Thanks for everything. I'll take good notes! C"

Then back to the matters at hand. Carly knew the Inn very well. The beautifully-restored, multi-roomed mansion had been the location of many family and business gatherings for years. They had celebrated many things there and various family members lodged there often. The only major event in the last 20 years that had not been held at the Inn was ... Carly snapped back to reality. Stephen and Paige's wedding. That event was held in another state, in Paige's family's territory.

Stephen and Paige ... Carly knew all too well that her son was married. He was in marital breakdown. And she was about to get ready to meet him in a hotel room and fuck him. Carly tried again to tell herself that many people did it. Maybe not mothers and sons, but lots of married people. She did find some comfort in the fact that Stephen had started this with her, not the other way around. And in the fact that his wife Paige had withheld sex from him for months. "Did he say three months?" Carly thought that was what he said. That seemed an eternity to keep your husband away. What was her problem, anyway? Carly's justification became stronger. He wanted his wife. She missed her chance. And now he wanted his mom. Twisted but true. Carly's resolve had returned. She was going to meet Stephen as planned. And fuck his brains out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.