Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

After her private room encounter with Stephen and her own masturbatory quickie in the bathroom immediately after, Carly's mind was again on tilt. She had cleaned up and left the bank, looking around often to make sure she didn't run into Stephen, whom she had left on his own. She made it out and back to her car without seeing him.

Carly went back to her office and did her best to focus on work for the rest of the afternoon. She had calls to make and meetings to plan. Carly was most in her element when she was exploring and executing new deals for her company. And that kept her mind off the increasingly intense circumstances she found herself in. Carly stayed at the office late. When she got home, her husband Paul was out. Carly figured he had stayed late at his own office, or he was at the university library researching a case. She once again made her way up to bed alone.

Carly saw Paul briefly the next morning. They made small talk, but she wasn't about to tell him what had happened with Stephen. She was now actually glad that when she had asked Paul to talk to their son about his marital problems, he declined. She knew she shouldn't feel that way, but as conflicted as she felt, Carly was filled with anticipation at what might happen next.

After Paul left the house, the thoughts of Stephen and the events of the previous few days came rushing back. Knowing her own tendency to over-think situations, she decided to call Linda, her favorite sounding board. As usual, Linda was happy to talk to Carly, who decided to cancel her first few appointments in order to stop by Linda's house to speak with her in person.

"Hi Sweetie," Linda greeted Carly at the door, giving her friend a hug. "Come on it. Coffee's ready for you."

"And I'm more than ready for it," Carly replied. "Thanks for letting me come over."

"You'd do the same for me. Are we still talking about the same subject?"

"Cut right to the chase, eh? Yes, same subject. My crazy beyond crazy situation."

"Any new developments?"

"Oh, yes," Carly replied. "Yes Linda, there have been a few." Carly proceeded to tell Linda about the events of the previous afternoon, meeting with Stephen and talking about their explicit phone conversation, Stephen inviting her to come to the bank with him while he got items out of his safe deposit box, and...

"What happened then," Linda asked.

"Uh," Carly began, "He took it out."

"What are you talking about? He took what out?"

"It. He took ... IT ... out."

"Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Nope," Carly said. "He said he thought I was comfortable with us talking about sex. And since I didn't get upset when he masturbated on the phone with me, he figured I wouldn't mind if he did it in front of me. He acutally thought I might like it. Where would he get that crazy notion?" Linda paused.

"And did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you ... like it?

"Maybe! But what does that have to do with anything?"

"And where exactly did this take place?" Linda asked.

"We were in one of the private rooms downstairs at First National Bank," Carly replied. "They have very nice rooms available for customers to view the contents of their safe deposit boxes. It's totally private. No one can come in. You can't hear anything. He asked me if I wanted to come along while he picked-up some deeds."

"Sounds like someone had a plan."

"I would say so. I'm pretty sure he did, anyway. I don't know."

"So what did you do?" Linda was clearly awaiting more details.

"I just sat there. I was in one of these big leather chairs they have in the rooms. He was standing by the table. And he just, took it out of his pants."

"No shit. I can't believe this, Carly."

"Believe it."

"Did he make you stay in some way? Did he block the door?"

"Of course not. Not at all. He would never do that. I could have left. He even asked me if I wanted him to stop."

"And?" Linda inquired.

"I was just frozen," Carly said. "I didn't say anything."

"But it doesn't sound like you wanted him to stop." Carly stopped to think. "I think that's my answer." Linda smiled broadly at her friend.

"Shit, Linda! Am I a complete fucking pervert if I say I didn't want him to stop? Am I like a 'dirty old mom' or something?" This made Linda laugh, which lightened Carly's mood a bit.

"Not in my book, Honey. You're an adult, he's an adult. He's not forcing you, you're not forcing him. His wife won't give him sex, your husband has no interest in sex. You're really close to Stephen. And besides, he's initiating this. I'm sure this doesn't happen every day, but I'm also sure this can't be the first time it has."

"But he's my son! I'm not supposed to want to see my married son's dick, Linda!"

"Carly, you know I'm not big on guilt. Who's to say what we're 'supposed' to want? Like I said, you're consenting adults. Who gives a shit what anybody else thinks about it?"

"What about his wife? You know, my daughter-in-law?"

"It's her her own damned fault for shutting him off. If she's been as cold as he says, he's got good reason to look elsewhere." Linda paused. "It's not like you never did." Carly knew she was being loved, not judged by her friend.

"I know," Carly said. "I know. But never with a member of my family!"

"Maybe you should talk to Paige about it," Linda suggested.

"About her husband jerking off for me?"

"No! Of course not. But if you're feeling guilty about their marriage, maybe you should just talk to her and ask how it's going. If she acts like a witch, or she sounds like she doesn't care about him, then maybe you can sort out your feelings more easily."

"That's actually a great idea. I have to admit that I'm feeling a pull toward Stephen. I'd be lying if I didn't. I am lonely, I do feel close to him and we're both, uh..."

"Horny." Linda completed her friend's sentence and gave her another big smile.

"Yea, that's it," Carly said, returning the smile. "But really, in no way do I want to help derail their marriage. No matter what's up with Paige, if she can see a way to work on things with him, I don't want to get in the way of that. Maybe she doesn't have anybody to talk to. You're right. That would help me to get my own head straight."

"So you're just going to put your own satisfaction on hold?" Linda joked. "What a good mommy!"

"Fuck you!" Carly replied and the two laughed together. "But yes. I don't know what Stephen wants nor what I want. But I know I don't want to be a part of screwing up his marriage. I'm not about to put my own desires above their relationship."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.