Sunny Days and Stormy Knights
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

March 11th 3532

Lycos System

Derik sat at the table, a whiskey in front of him as his team got their own drinks. Taking a sip he set the glass down as Vamp joined him with her drink.

"So what's the plan boss?" Vamp asked as she sucked down half the glass of real blood. Her vampiric teeth showing as she licked her lips.

Derik shuddered as he watched her and then picked up his whiskey and drained it. "God, how do you drink that stuff?"

Vamp held up her half-full glass and smiled, "Is Derik afraid of a little blood?"

"Only if it's spilling out of me..."

"I am going to check out the Yachtsman and see if she is staying there. I can get into the lobby with no problem, but getting up to her room will be. I will let you know what I find out," Vamp said as she drained her glass and set it down.

"Do so. I will be sending out the rest of the team as soon as they finish their drinks," Derik said as he refilled his glass. He watched Vamp go out the door as Vala'ia sat down with him.

"What's up with Vamp?" Vala'ia asked as she opened her bottle of rum.

Derik looked at Vala'ia, and said, "She's going to go check something out, and I want you..."


Justin's eyes went red, and his massive fist reached out and snagged Bane's shirt and he slammed the Korland into the wall, "Who the fuck did you say?"

Bane tried to get himself free, as he gasped, "Derik Snow."

Justin roared and hurled the Korland across the room where he slammed into a table. A loud crack was heard, and Bane slipped to the floor as Justin grabbed the couch and hurled it across the room to shatter it against the wall.

Nancy stood there in shock as Justin started tearing the room apart; activating her stunner, she advanced on him.

Justin whirled as he heard the footsteps and his hand came up and slapped Nancy across her face.

Nancy went flying and landed by the door, blood leaking from her split lip. She lay there shaking her head to clear it of the stars she was seeing.

Three doors opened and twenty Korland warriors burst into the room. Their weapons were up and armed as they fired at the human.

Justin's armor activated and his shield came up as the armor's sensors detected the weapons fire in his proximity. The stun darts slammed into the hastily raised shield as he lifted his arms. The fletchen guns built into the armor opened up and the first two dogs were blown apart as they tried to scamper for cover. Justin's eyes blazed red from the memory of Derik Snow killing three Marshals, one of them his baby brother, his wife and three kids. There was a terminate on site order for him from the Marshal's Council for his crimes and for his betrayal of the Marshal's Service, which he had sworn to uphold.

Turning, Justin started walking towards Bane as the rest of the Dogs dove for cover or tried to get out of the room. Reaching down, Justin grabbed Bane and lifted him up into the air, as he snarled, "Where the fuck is he?"

Blood oozed from Banes mouth, his lower legs refused to work. He knew his lower spine was broken, as he gasped out, "Don't... " Blood burst from his lips and his head rolled back.

"SHIT!" Justin screamed and hurled the dog across the room and into the far wall where it fell limply to the deck. Turning he walked to the computer on the desk and sat down. His hands flew over the holographic keyboard as he accessed the system.

Nancy groaned and sat up. Leaning against the wall, she watched Justin and then looked around the room and groaned as she saw the body of Bane. "Ah shit! What have you done Justin," she said as she placed her head between her knees. Lifting her head, she reached up, and pressed her earpiece and made her report, "Boss we have trouble. Marshal Blake just killed Bane."

"What? Oh fuck! Why the ... never mind. You get his fucking ass up to my office. I want to talk with him now about the rules on my station."

"I'll tell him boss, but he's..."

She stopped talking as Justin got up from the desk and strolled out of the office, she continued wth, "Gotta run boss. He is on the move."

Climbing to her feet, she started for the door when the screaming started from outside the room.


Justin leveled his pistol and fired one round at the dogs that were charging him. Foam was frothing from their lips as they were screaming. Leveling his pistol, he gently squeezed it one time. The fletchen round from his pistol hit one of the creatures as they charged him and his chest exploded.

"Going to kill me a marshal and pin his badge on my wall," Gni snarled out as he lunged for the human and then screamed as his chest exploded.

Justin flipped the switch up to full automatic and started spraying the hallway as more and more of the dogs closed with him. The weapon clicked on empty and he sheathed it as he pulled out his stun Bo. Pressing the activation two beams shot from the handle and formed a six-foot energy Bo staff. Stepping in he started swinging it at the swarming Korlands. Each hit laid one of the Dogs out cold.

After the tenth Dog went down the rest started scrambling to get away from him by running down the hallway and to the narrow bulkhead door. They were ripping and snarling at each other to get away in fear.

They were not particularly brave, unless they were in packs. When they were inflicted with heavy casualties, they ran for their lives.

Nancy raced after Justin and reached out for him. "Justin, my boss wants to see you, NOW!"

"Fuck your boss," Justin replied as he shoved the woman away and stepped into the elevator, Justin said, "Deck fourteen hanger bay C."

The elevator took off towards its destination and ten minutes after entering the elevator, it came to a stop on the deck. The doors swished open and he started walking down the hallway as another elevator opened and ten men stepped out with weapons drawn.

Jack White stepped up to the marshal and said, "Sir, we request you come with us. The Station Owner wishes to have a word with you."

Justin raised his eyebrow and looked at the man, as he snarled, "Get out of my way. I am on official business."

"Sorry, the boss said..."

Justin never let the man finish speaking. His fist came around and hit the man in the jaw, hurling him backwards into the open elevator along with three of his friends. Not wanting to kill them, Justin activated his Bo stick again in less then ninety seconds had the remaining six men out cold. The first four climbed to their feet with weapons drawn.

"You son of a bitch you broke my nose. I am going to kill you," Jack snarled as he pulled a knife out. Swinging his hand the blade came in as his three companions readied their weapons and attacked.

Justin punched Jack, and he flew back again. He then parried the first two security guards attacks. The third came in under the two and clipped Justin in his thighs and they went down as Jack climbed back to his feet and jumped on him. The blade slammed into his chest plate and the energy armor snapped the blade at the hilt as it tried to punch through the ceramic armor.

The two men pounded their fists into Justin's chest and stomach. Justin groaned as a knee was slammed into his groin. He roared in anger and gripped Jack's greasy hair in his hand. He slammed his face twice on the deck plates as he wrapped his legs around the other guard's waist and squeezed.

Tony Malone screamed in agony as his stomach was compressed and he started beating on the Marshal's legs trying to get free.

Justin continued to tighten his legs, compressing his thighs tighter and tighter. The man's belly constricted as it was forced inward, the liver and kidneys compressed until they pressed against the man's spine. With a quick squeeze, the internal organs ruptured and he screamed in agony as he tried to get away from him. The mans normal thirty six in waist had been reduced to sixteen inches and with the second squeeze another three inches were compressed into his body and he screamed once more. Rolling his hips the man's spine was snapped and Justin released the hold and climbed to his feet.

Tony gasped and heaved, blood sprayed from his mouth covering the man and his heart stopped beating just as he was released.

Justin regained his footing just as the first man came back at him with a new knife; Justin blocked it and grabbed the man's uniform shirt. Picking the man up, he slammed him back into the wall several times until he stopped fighting.

Turning he looked at the other two men and said, "Next?"

The remaining guards looked at each other, and then back at Justin and turned and ran for their lives.

"Chickens," Justin muttered as he dropped the first guard limply to the deck. Turning he started walking down the corridor heading for the landing bay where he hoped to find Derik Snow.


Ricky Sterns looked up from the report he was reading and snapped at the security tech, "What do you mean an entire security team is missing?"

"Sir they went to lock down some incoming ships and haven't reported back. I have security looking for them, and several techs going over the security logs but something deleted the entire midwatch logs. They just vanished and I cannot find them anywhere."

"Find them and find them now... " Ricky stopped talking as his chair com came to life. Pressing it he snarled, "Sterns."

"Sir, this is Security officer William Wilson. Umm ... shit ... Sir, we tried to apprehend Marshal Blake and..."

"Spit it out you imbecile," Ricky snarled.

"Sir, he killed three of us, and laid five of us out cold. We have two missing," William reported.

"WHAT? I want that son of a bitch in chains in my brig. Do you fucking understand me?" Ricky spat out.

"SIR? You want me to arrest a Federal Marshal?" William blurted out in surprise.

"I said arrest him, and put him in my brig. Do you fucking understand me?" Ricky snarled as he stood up and looked down at the young security tech.

William blanched at the thought of going against the Marshal and said, "Yes, Sir. I will get right on it. Wilson out," and the com went silent.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.