Sunny Days and Stormy Knights - Cover

Sunny Days and Stormy Knights

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 2

March 11th 3532

Lycos Station.

Justin groaned as he sat up in the chair. His head and shoulders hurt from where he had been stunned. Shaking his head, he then placed his head in his hands and twisted it to the sides real quick and the popping of his neck bones was heard.

"Damn Justin, you're going to break your own neck one day doing that," Nancy said as she walked over to him with a glass in her hands.

Releasing his head he looked at Nancy, and asked, "What the fuck did you hit me with?"

Handing him the glass she said, "It's called a palm stunner. It's the latest self-defense weapon for women. Press it against the bare flesh of your attacker and down they go. They are surgically installed in the palm. Each unit has a miniature hydrogen reactor and is good for a lifetime..."

"Shit remained me never to get a hand job from you," Justin said as he took the glass and gagged as he sputtered, "What the fuck is this?" as he looked at the drink.

"Milk, now drink it all or else!" Nancy said as she looked at her old lover.

"That shit is for kids..."

"Drink it or you could wind up paralyzed from the stunner," Nancy snapped.

Justin looked at Nancy, then back at the large glass of milk, and shuddered. Lifting the glass, he started drinking the milk.

Nancy watched Justin and her corner lip went up in a sleigh grin as his face started making expressions as if he was going to puke, and she said, "You puke and you're going to clean it up. This is my quarters and your not messing them up."

Tilting his head back, he drained the rest of the milk and shuddered as he handed the glass to Nancy, "God if I drink another glass of that shit, it will be too damn soon."

"You will drink three glasses a day for one week. If your calcium levels are up then I will let you back off of them."

"Fuck that weapon should be banned if it does that shit," Justin said as he stood up and pulled her into his arms.

"Let go of me or I will stun you again. Get out of that armor, and get in the shower and then we will talk," Nancy said as she turned her head from his smell as she started to gag from it. "God you stink."

"Well I have been wearing it for fourteen days; I guess it needs airing out. Where's the shower?" Justin asked as he looked around.

"Behind the divider," Nancy said as she stepped away from Justin and pointed to the ancient Japanese screen paintings.

Justin stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door. He peeled off his armor and the under suit, withdrew the catheter and stepped into the shower.


Nancy burst into laughter as the door shut and she shook her head at how gullible he was.

"I see you got him to drink the milk."

"Grace, I said I would," Nancy said as she looked at her friend coming out of the kitchen carrying another glass of milk and a cookie. Taking a bite of the cookie, she then took a sip of the milk.

"You're going to get fat!" Nancy said as she sighed.

"I'm already fat. I feel like a blimp as it is. God I cannot wait until we have our child, and I have decided you're carrying the next one," Grace Granger said as she walked over and kissed her wife.

"I said I would, it's only fair if we want our own kids," Nancy said and took a bite of the cookie and then a sip of the milk from Grace. Swallowing the milk, she kissed her wife gently and cupped her cheek in her hand as she looked into the blonds face as she continued, "I love you Grace."

"Love you too, now please get that armor of his into the refresher before I puke. I can still smell it," Grace said as she felt her stomach turn a little.

"Yes love," Nancy said as she walked into the bathroom and picked up the suit of armor. Turning she hit the door release for the refresher unit, and shoved everything inside and closed it. As the machine came on, she walked over to the sink, lit the huge candle sitting on the metal stand. She watched the wax heat up from the flame and the smell of incense filled the room. As she turned she shrieked.

Justin was watching Nancy, he reached out and yanked her into the shower with him. Before she could recover, he had her clothes off and on the bottom of the shower. Picking her up, he pressed her against the wall and forced himself up into her.

"NO! Stop Justin I'm mar ... oh GOD!" Nancy cried out as he started raping her in the shower, she wrapped her legs around his waist and held on.

Justin nibbled her neck as he slammed in and out of his former lover. Not caring that she was fighting him, all he wanted was relief, "God you're still tight like the first time I took you."

"Shit! I didn't ... Ohhhh ... want this," she panted as she used her legs to start sliding up and down on his phallus.

Gripping her naked ass, Justin started pounding into her as he felt himself get closer; as he exploded inside her, he sat down on the shower chair and just held her as she came down from her own orgasm.

Grace opened the shower door and stood there in shock. Tears were running down her face as she looked at her wife in the marshal's arms. "How ... How could you. I love you Nancy!" Grace cried out, turned and ran out of the bathroom.

Justin sat there in shock as the door closed and Nancy pulled herself off of his lap. Before he could say anything, she was out the door and he heard the bathroom door close. "What the fuck was that all about?" Justin said as he stood up and washed himself off.


Nancy ran into the living room and then to the bedroom door. Looking in she saw it was empty. Grabbing some work scrubs, she pulled them on as she ran out into the hallway. Bouncing on one foot, she listened and she heard a door close in the distance. Turning to the sound, she started running towards it.


Stepping out of the shower, Justin started drying off. Drying his baldhead, he felt a small cut and he looked in the mirror. He could see where he had been cut from the beer bottle that had hit his head in the fight. Opening the counter cabinet, he pulled out a bandage box, and ripped a strip of the spool and taped it over the cut. Tossing the box back into the cabinet, he started to close it, but reached in and stood the box up and closed the door. Going to the refresher unit, he turned it off and pulled his armor out. Hooking up the plumbing, he started putting the suit back on. Five minutes after he started, he stepped into the living room and looked around.

Seeing the half-eaten cookie and the three quarters glass of milk, he picked them up and ate them. Gagging on the milk, he walked into the kitchen and raided the fridge. Pulling out several items, he set them on the counter and then started searching the drawers until he found the bread and a knife. Cutting the salami he had found in the fridge into quarter inch slices he laid them on the bread along with some cheese. After several inches of meat and cheese were on the bread, he put the items back and started eating the food.

"That's enough for three people you fucking pig," Grace snapped at the man.

Justin looked over at the girl, saw she was pregnant and started to say something but a belched came out instead, and he mumbled, "Pardon me." Wiping his mouth, he continued, "Sorry about that. Who are you?" Looking closely he could see the dried tears on her face as he waited.

"My name is Grace Granger, and I want you out of my home as soon as you finish eating," Grace snarled at the man who raped her wife.

"I thought this was Nancy's place," Justin asked in surprise.

"GET OUT!" Grace screamed and lifted the needler.

"Now lady, you just put that little pea shooter down. You may hurt yourself," Justin said as he raised his sandwich to take another bite and then jumped as it disintegrated in his hand.

"FUCK YOU! GET OUT!"

Justin looked at his destroyed sandwich, and then looked at the girl and saw she was crying. He was not sure why she was, but he moved quickly as she fired again and the fridge blew apart.

Grace was startled by the speed of the man and she shrieked as the gun was yanked from her fingers.

Dropping on the couch, he yanked the girl over his lap and started spanking her ass, "You don't try and kill people. You especially do not try to kill a marshal. I could legally kill you but seeing you're related to my friend I won't."

"FUCK YOU! I WILL KILL YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Grace screamed.

"You need a good fuck is what you need. Why don't you go back to your husband and let him," Justin said as he tossed the weeping girl on the couch and walked out the door. As the door closed, he heard a loud thud and a hole appeared in the center of the door and the wall across from it.

"FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!" came from inside the room.

"What a fucking crazy bitch. Damn where did Nancy find her?" Justin said as he walked down the hall. Shaking his head he mumbled, "If she wasn't pregnant I would have stripped her naked and spanked her bare ass, then given her a fuck she would never forget. Yeah that's what she needs, a good fuck."


Morlig watched the human coming down the hallway as he worked on a junction box, and nodded his head to him "Evening Marshal."

"Evening chief, where's the nearest bar?" Justin asked the Korland.

"Take the elevator and say, "Take me to Riley's. It's a good bar, you will like it."

"Riley's? Thanks," Justin said and walked down the passageway. Stopping at the elevator, he pushed the call icon and stepped into the elevator when it arrived.

"Destination?"

"Take me to Riley's," Justin said as he thought of a bottle of whiskey.

"Hang onto your britches laddie. You're on the elevator to hell," replied the computer and the elevator started falling.

Morlig started laughing as he walked away with the speed control board for the elevator, "Goodbye Marshal Blake. You should have never killed our cousin. Now you know why we run in packs."


Justin grabbed the rail and pulled himself to his feet as he watched the numbers counting down on the elevator display. Looking up at the access panel, Justin pulled his gloves on and raised his arms as he fired his thrusters. He flew up and his armored fists hit the plate. The plate flew off its track and he was in the shaft. Looking down he watched as the elevator dropped out of view and then he heard it crash into the main deck.

Floating over to one of the doors, he hit the trip release and stepped into an unknown passageway. He started walking along the corridors, passing business, workshops and living quarters as he searched for a bar. He finally walked into a smelter shop, and looked at the man melting metal into ingots, and shouted, "Hey!"

James Lacier looked up from his pour and shouted, "Be with you in a minute young man." Lifting the vat, James tapered off the pour, and slid the vat back into the fire. He hit the scrap dump and chunks of steel dropped into the cauldron to start melting. Walking over to the man he continued, "What can I do for you? I am not hiring, just so you know."

"I'm looking for a bar," Justin said.

"What's the name?"

"Excuse me?" Justin asked in confusion.

"What's the name of the bar?" James asked again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.