Silique - Cover

Silique

Copyright© 2008 by Legacy

Chapter 3: Colony

The command modules environmental controls activated. Trat awoke hours later. The lights were dim, but there was life in the ship.

Trat took some time to recover from the deep sleep and review the ships status. Everything looked, as it should. The ship had already begun to dig a way for Trat and some remote ships to leave the command module.

The time had come for the colony.

A small ship departed late that night to dust the small Montana town once again. This time the ship would dispense a simple hormone. No one in town would even smell it.

The next day was a day like any other day. The 36 young girls now 14 years of age went to school as they did most days. No one noticed much of anything out of the ordinary. If anything the girls may have been slightly distracted, but what 14-year old girl is not distracted as she walks the halls of her high school?

Deep inside the ovaries of each of the girls was the seed of Trat, implanted in their mother's body before their conception. The parasite had mutated and learned during the almost fifteen earth years since Trat's arrival.

Hormones were now being released into the bodies of the young girls as the genes and chromosomes began to mingle between Golan and Human reproductive cells.

Each girl ovulated on that day. The egg travelled down the fallopian tube as is normal for human mammals. The Golan seed, being significantly larger caused some mild cramping, but nothing so sever as to alarm the young girls.

Both Human egg and Golan seed settled inside the waiting wombs of the girls. Germination and conception begin similar to the natural reproduction of any similar earth species. The difference here was the new model from which the normally male genetic derive.

Again, the town is alarmed by the pregnancy spike. The fact that the 36 pregnant girls are all the same age does not escape notice. This time, the town decides to go outside for help.

With 36 girls well into their third trimester, the state government sets up a center for monitoring and aiding the young girls. The latest is medical equipment is brought in and other anomalies are uncovered.

The girls look, feel and act normal for girls in their apparent medical condition. The isolation in the temporary camp takes its toll, but these girls all know each other well and have deep friendships that ease the isolation. The results of the testing are mostly kept from the girls and their families because the implications are simply not understood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.