Luck Is a 4 Letter Word - Cover

Luck Is a 4 Letter Word

Copyright© 2008 by Haydee

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sword, magic, fair maidens, ninjas! oh my!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   First  

I saw darkness. No, that's not right, I couldn't see. I felt a pressure over my eyes, they were open, but I saw darkness. Realizing that something must be covering my eyes, I move my hands to my face, grabbed what appeared to be a piece of cloth covering my eyes and yanked it off. I opened my eyes again, and screamed.

Lights bombarded me, not the light of the sun, but lights of all color. It flooded me, these lights; they came as a line. I could see, see where one color ended and another began. It was like yarns, threads of differing colors. Colors repeated themselves, some threads were thicker then others. All the light came to me, but they were all connected to other things, like this bed I was in. I could see it, the thread that held me to this bed. Was I tied up?

I kept screaming, my body breaking out in sweat. The colors continued to flood me, overwhelming me, until I once again lost conscious.

I woke again and felt the now familiar pressure over my eyes. I did not want to remove it this time. I lay there, feeling cold. I did not know where I was, it was comfortable lying here, but I felt chills down my body. I was blind, I was sure of it, and I began to cry.

"You're up. Good, are you ok?"

I heard voices, someone was here. I turned to the voice, but it had stopped making noise.

"Can you hear me?"

I felt movement over my face, probably hands waving in front of my eyes. Didn't they know I was blind? I held my eyes shut, I did not want the same experience as earlier. It wasn't painful, physically, but my mind had screamed. I was not hurt, I don't think, but all the same, I did not want to go through that again.

"Keep your eyes close."

And I felt movement again, heavier this time. I felt a hand on my face, and the cloth was coming off. I clenched my eyes even harder, determined to keep them closed. I swung my hands up, slapped his hands away and covered my eyes. Tears continued to trickle down my face, as I began to cry harder. I knew it. I knew I would die if I opened my eyes. I shut them harder, pressing my open palm against them even harder.

Eventually, I was cried out, and exhaustion took over. Whoever was in the room with me had apparently left, I was alone again. I turned over on the bed and kept my face against the pillow. I felt a little suffocation, but it a small price to pay because I could rest my hands now, and my eyes, my mind, was safe.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.