Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 390: The Heavenly Costume Party

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 390: The Heavenly Costume Party - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Saturday, August 11, to Monday, August 13, 2007

Having described the "Nevaeh As An Angel" plan so thoroughly, I'll leave that aspect out of my description of the party. I'll describe other parts of the night, plus where Julia and I had added to the plan.

Nevaeh hid just inside the mouth of the emergency tunnel for the best part of an hour, waiting until the party was going well. Boring for her, but Julia wanted her creation to have a grand entrance with maximum effect. Julia had told Nevaeh to bring a book and I'd put a chair there for her to sit on, but I saw that Nevaeh spent most of the time daydreaming and lightly playing with herself. I wanted to use NP to help her, but even if I created a Guardian Angel near her, I dared not risk it. For centuries Christians have preached that Sex, the Devil, and Evil are all closely related, if not the same thing, and that's far too deeply brainwashed into people now. If the Guardian Angel touched Nevaeh sexually there'd be too much risk of her flipping over to believing the Guardian Angel was the Devil trying to seduce her into sex. Once that happened, we'd never get her back and she'd be giving herself a huge amount of very real psychological damage and torture.

When Julia decided it was time, the Guardian Angel appeared in front of Nevaeh, stroked her cheek comfortingly, picked her up and flew her out of the tunnel, locking the vault door behind her, like a tidy Guardian Angel should.

Under my control rather than her directing it, Nevaeh flew up to about 400 feet above and to the side of the party. I turned her halo and eyeball lights on, adjusting them to give them the look I wanted, which was freaky but in a low-key way so they wouldn't detract from Nevaeh herself. I placed a large light blob around Nevaeh, shaped to be a tall oval that was just large enough to contain her and her slowly flapping wings. It was light blue in color and too dim to be visible, but as Nevaeh slowly descended to the party, it brightened slowly and steadily; mostly "slowly", as it was just to accent her.

The party was outside around the Kids' pool area. It's a large, very well landscaped area - if I may say so myself - and very suitable for our style of parties. It has total privacy from the rest of the property, bushy areas for the partygoers who want to slip away for some quiet 'cuddling' (we spread dozens of outdoor cushions around to make that more comfortable), plenty of seats around the outside of the open area, good party lighting, a natural looking bar at one end, a 20-speaker sound system - no live band at this party as it was going to be too sexy and weird for that - tables with plenty of food, and an area near the pool that was suitable for a dance floor, a good sized pool-house for freshening up, etc.

The lighting was dim so it didn't take long for someone to point up at Nevaeh and say, "What's that?"

I turned up the lighting around Nevaeh quicker, and soon people were saying, "OH MY GOD! IT'S AN ANGEL!" Mostly it was girls that said that, the guys being unable to speak with their tongues hanging out of their mouths.

The Guardian Angel appeared above my head, then immediately shot up to 'meet' Nevaeh, zooming around her excitedly, like a young puppy running circles around its returning master, only in three dimensions now. I said loudly so everyone could hear me, "It looks like my Guardian Angel recognizes her."

Nevaeh's descent continued, with her encapsulating blue light blob becoming a very noticeable feature. It wasn't bright, but it made up for that by being incredibly impressive and freaky. It looks VERY strange to see someone glowing.

She slowed into a hover about twenty feet above us and turned in a circle to look at everyone, who were ALL looking at her. I heard several excited exclamations along the lines of, "Her eyes GLOW!"

Nevaeh turned to face me. She pointed at me and made the "come here" finger-bending motion.

I floated up in the air, stopping in front of her but two feet lower since I was just a mortal.

Nevaeh reached out and put a forefinger on my forehead (I'd read a lot of science fiction in my pre-girlfriend days). After twenty seconds, she took it off. I looked down at all the open mouths, then said, "I can't say her name. It's not in English. It sounds like a harp and an organ playing at the same time, so it's unpronounceable. I'll call her 'Angel'. Angel heard I was having a costume party and decided she would like to come. She hopes you like the costume she made for you?" When she lands, people will see that her costume is artificially constructed so I was making it clear right from the start that it wasn't meant to be real.

The girls were awestruck, and the remaining third of our audience - the sexes aren't invited equally to our parties - were struck in two different ways: awe- and lust-.

I said, "She's not from here and can't speak English. I don't think she can talk at all. She can understand English though. She's going to join the party..."

That caused an excited ruckus that I had to pause for. Someone recovered from their 'struck-ness' enough to pull out cellphone and take a picture, which started a deluge of copycats.

^

[Some time after Nevaeh, Julia and I had finished our floating sex two days ago, I'd thought about the risk of Nevaeh's getting photographed. We have a strict rule at our parties that no photography is allowed once things heat up, but people might not think the rule applied to a visiting angel. I could make an announcement about it, but I expected our crowd to be very excited by the angel's costume and they might misbehave. Nevaeh would have her mask on for the first couple of hours, but her identity would be revealed later, and thereafter many people would know who she was. I wasn't happy at the idea of there being pictures of her body in potential circulation, especially not considering the angle the first ones would be taken from, so I'd thought of a solution. A little testing on my cellphone camera confirmed it, as did some online research.

The digital light sensors inside cellphone cameras detect a wide range of light frequencies. That's no good for color photography because every color would register the same (the sensors can't tell what frequency they're sensing; only that they're receiving light), so each pixel of the total sensor is made to detect an individual color by placing a filter over it, usually red, green or blue for the obvious reason. It'd be useless if the filters only passed through one specific frequency each because all the parts of a picture that weren't one of those three specific frequencies wouldn't register on the sensors and would be pure black in the final image, so the filters have to let through a wide range of frequencies; roughly a third of the width of the visible light spectrum, although that's a simplification.

I experimented, and found that if I took a picture of something with my phone while I had an infrared or ultraviolet light blob in front of it, then the red or blue filter let a lot of my blob's light through to the sensor. That caused the camera's auto-exposure system to believe there was a great deal of light - which there was, just not visible light - so it made the exposure time extremely short, and therefore useless for nighttime photography. The pictures would've come out totally black except that infrared and ultraviolet were displayed on the camera's LCD screens as visible red and visible blue, which would've washed out the image even if the shutter speed had been slower. To make doubly sure I would ruin any photographs, I would use both types of light blobs at the same time. The way the filters worked, more ultraviolet seemed to get through so the camera's display was mostly blue, not that I cared whether it was blue or red, just so long as it wasn't embarrassing for Nevaeh.

I didn't use the above techniques when Julia and I took a lot of pictures of Nevaeh after she'd put her costume on before the party. We wanted them for our albums, and Nevaeh wanted us to retain some copies for her too, to give to her when she was old enough to have enough privacy from her parents. I had some fun imagining her kids one day seeing those photos of their mom and having their opinion of her blown away. During our photography session, Nevaeh had asked me worriedly about her being photographed at the party. I'd told her that the angel had already messaged me that it would protect her from that, which had evaporated her anxiety because she trusted God totally.]

^

After the deluge of photo taking, there was a deluge of, "Oh no, it didn't work." I'd interposed the infrared and ultraviolet blobs between Nevaeh and the crowd. Not for long enough to cause sunburn, as I'd calibrated how much I would output against the sun's output in the afternoon. I was radiating about ten times more ultraviolet than the sun does at noon, but it'd be for less than a minute. Infrared was less of a danger but I didn't want people to notice it. I could see that they were so distracted that I was able to radiate quite a lot to make sure the photographs failed.

Even the second - and from the guys, the third and fourth - photography attempts didn't work. Nevaeh was puzzled but pleased, which was a good improvement over her suddenly being worried and unhappy when the photography had started. Julia was puzzled and pleased too. Mostly pleased as she wouldn't bother puzzling over it much. She'd just assume I'd done something. Julia doesn't care about the "how" of my abilities, just what they can be used for.

Once the crowd had proved to themselves that photography didn't work, I loudly stated, "NONE of you thought to be polite enough to ask the angel whether she'd agree to allow her naked body to be photographed. She obviously does not agree and she's stopped it working somehow. I STRONGLY suggest you do not try to take any more photos of her because I wouldn't be at all surprised if your phones get crushed next time. You saw the way Archangel Michael escalated his punishments, so please take the hint before it gets painful."

I could see they'd taken my point very well, and most of them were already putting their phones away. No one within my proximity range, which was most of them, was intending to take another shot, so I canceled the infrared and ultraviolet blobs.

I added, "First, I think you're insane for being impolite to an angel. I'll assume you were thoughtless but please don't make that mistake again. Second, she's now a guest at our party so I'm insisting on no photography. You know one of our strongest standing rules is no photography once the party gets wild. None of you would like it if people took photos of you later, so please extend Angel the same courtesy seeing as how her costume is wild already." They were all suitably contrite. I turned to Julia, "All our friends seem to be immoral. Did you spread a rumor for them to behave that way?"

Our immoral friends were too worried to get my joke immediately, but Julia did. Her laughter and apologetic suggestion that I should spank her later made the others realize what I'd meant, and the mood lightened.

While Julia was talking, and our friends were letting out their tension, I whispered to Nevaeh, "Feel my body in a few seconds."

"Thank you, Mark," was whispered back.

"If that's for stopping photos, thank the Guardian Angel later. I can't stop cameras."

"I meant for telling them to stop."

"You're welcome, sweetie."

Nevaeh reached out her hands and placed them on my shoulders. With my NP guiding her hands, she started slowly rubbing them on my body. It cooperated by slowly rising in the air so Nevaeh didn't have to bend over.

The crowd watched with intense silence, which became particularly intense and especially silent as Nevaeh's hands approached my manhood. She showed no reluctance - it'd be more accurate to say she was looking forward to it - her thinly gloved hands sliding under my fig leaf and fondled my cock and balls. Under my leaf was a matching green leather G-string, sigh, which Nevaeh's hands stayed on top of. She and I would get sexier later in the evening.

[Julia hadn't put the same effort into my costume as she had into Nevaeh's. It'd been made by the same people though, amid much joking about getting Markie in for a measuring. Julia had already provided them with a detailed description of my improved equipment and the perverts were very eager to see it for themselves (Julia hadn't been able to resist teasing me about that). They would see it too, a few minutes after Julia decides my body's growth has stopped. Carol was Eve, by the way, as Julia deemed Carol my #1 wife - in my affections rather than in authority; Julia had a lock on that. There was no risk of our guests thinking Carol and me being Eve and Adam implied that there was anything sexual between us, as these were our close friends and they knew us far too well to think of us that way, hehe. To our guests tonight, Julia had pointed out, "Eve had Adams genes, so Carol was the only choice."]

After my cock and balls were felt up, my body raised so Nevaeh could feel my legs all the way down to my feet.

When she was finished, my body dropped down to its original inferior-mortal position.

I said, "Would you allow me to introduce you to my sisters and girlfriends, Angel?"

She nodded, and we floated down toward my girls, who were standing next to a particularly well-landscaped, small stone wall, so we'd only have the crowd on one side of us, making them easier to manage. A gap opening up in front of my girls as people backed WAY back.

Just before we landed, people started exclaiming, "She's got a HALO!", and similar comments. It increased the excitement even further. Judging by their emotions - and it was very easy to judge them because they were so strong - everyone had fallen for our deception. Maybe someone more than twenty four feet from me felt different, but I doubted it. (I should mention that three of the girls here were the ones who were pretending to be Nevaeh's new friends to deceive her parents. They'd seen Nevaeh naked several times so were necessarily in the loop for this plan and were keeping quiet. In my description of the party, I'll write thing like "all the girls did [something]", or "everybody did [something else]". It's too tedious to write "everybody except the three girls in the know". You can assume they did the same actions, as part of their acting as surprised as everyone else.)

I canceled the big light blob around Nevaeh when she touched down. No particular reason; it was just easier.

I said, "Angel, this is my sister Carol Anderson."

"Hello, Angel. I am honored to meet you," said Carol politely, as you should be when talking to angels.

Angel responded by spending the next minute feeling Carol's body. At this early stage of the evening, Carol was still wearing her fig leaf bikini top and bottom, so the sexiest it got was Nevaeh cupping one of Carol's breasts in both of her hands, gently squeezing and rubbing her hands over it. That was still pretty damned sexy judging by the proportion of guys that had erections, 97.5% of us because I was using the ever-useful go-softs.

Then I introduced Donna. Donna had chosen to go as a young Mary Magdalene from when she was still a prostitute, and - according to Donna - wore a dress/robe-thing that bared one breast. The guys would later be spoiled for choice, but Donna has been extremely popular so far during the party. Nevaeh felt Donna, including a full exploration of Donna's exposed breast. 97.5% of the guys were struggling mightily to prevent an accident occurring. Nevaeh and Donna hadn't done anything sexual together before, but neither was the least hesitant about this. Donna had been sexually excited from even before she put her half-costume on, and Nevaeh was even more excited because of her costume and what she was going to do later tonight. Neither lusted specifically for each other, but they knew each other well enough to know that neither of them had any silly sexual hang-ups.

[To explain my knowing that "neither lusted for each other" even though I knew they were both feeling lust: I can proximity sense emotions, such as lust (it's one of my favorites), but the sense doesn't tell me who the emotion is for. I have to get that from the context. Because I can sense everybody within twenty four feet of me with so much detail, including when they let their guard down because they think no one is looking at them, I usually get plenty of the context I need to interpret emotions. For example, Carol often feels lust when she looks at Nevaeh, which reduces when she looks elsewhere, so it isn't hard to work out who Carol's lust is for. Alternatively, I could always do something direct like: "What do you think of Person B, Person A?" At the moment, both Donna and Nevaeh were experiencing lust, but I knew from the context and prior experiences with them that it wasn't for each other.]

Julia - dressed as a very impressive looking Queen Jezebel - was the next. I floated Angel a couple of feet sideways to place her in front of Julia. Upon hearing me introduce "Julia Williams", Nevaeh turned to me and placed her finger on my forehead again for a second (this was scripted in advance).

When Nevaeh removed her finger, I laughed for a couple of seconds, then stopped to explain to everyone, "Angel has a sense of humor. It's hard for me to translate the sensations, but as best I can, it felt like Angel said: 'I was told Julia insisted everyone MUST wear costume, so I make costume. Heaven very scared of Julia.'"

Our audience laughed at that. When Julia tells people that Mark is throwing a costume party, then people know they DAMNED well better be wearing a GOOD costume when they come. If they don't, Julia will think they're being disrespectful toward me, and Julia thinking that about somebody is not good news for that somebody - shortly to become a nobody. So no one was the least surprised that Heaven was scared of Julia.

When Angel had finished feeling Julia, she took Julia's hands and placed them on her [Nevaeh's] shoulders.

Julia asked, "Do you want me to feel you, Angel?" Angel nodded, so Julia starting feeling up God's servant. As we'd planned, Julia bypassed Angel's pussy, but the angel took Julia's hand and pushed it back where it should be. Julia started rubbing, and the angel sighed. That was the first sound she'd made and it surprised people. The angel's hips started moving, causing considerably more surprise and comment. Then she put her finger on my forehead for a second.

I informed the crowd, "She's never been in a human body before. She was taken by surprise by how good Julia is with her fingers." When we'd planned this, I had been scripted to say, "She didn't know how good it felt," so my new wording had given Julia a surprise compliment. Julia chuckled appreciatively.

After several seconds, Angel sighed and stood back.

Julia lifted her hand, saying, "You're very wet. May I lick my fingers?"

The crowd was SHOCKED at Julia's brazenness. Then even more shocked when the angel nodded and Julia did it.

Julia had a good lick, then said, "Hmm, heavenly," which was backward. The crowd laughed at the half of the joke they understood.

The next introduction was to Ava. The moment the introduction started, Angel grabbed Ava's hand and put it on her pussy, sighing as she started moving her hips slowly forward and back. She grabbed Ava's other hand and put that on one of her breasts, then she returned the favor to Ava (over her costume, but it's the thought that counts).

I completed the verbal part of the introduction, then waited half a minute for the girls to complete the non-verbal part. When they were finished, I said, "Now you've met the people I live with. Is it okay if I let everyone else introduce themselves to you as you circulate?"

The angel nodded.

There was a momentary pause, and then YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE GUYS RUSH TO BE INTRODUCED!

For about one second, until a nervous Nevaeh made the pushing motion toward the bulk of them. All the guys slid backward several feet, then the NP-points canceled. Nevaeh was very happy now; this was going to be fun!

I laughed, then asked Angel, "I'm a poor host. Do you want a drink?"

She made the gesture toward the bar, and a drink poured itself into a glass, a straw added itself, and the drink floated across to her. People were very impressed.

She took hold of it and took a drink. I hadn't thought of it in advance, but I should've told her not to use her hands to hold it. It would've been cooler to have it follow her around, and that would've left both her hands free for introductions. I'd whisper it to her later.

I asked Jessica, one of the nearby girls, to step forward. Jessica is bisexual. Quite a few of the girls in our social circle are, even if they aren't, girls being delightfully adaptable creatures. Jessica truly is bisexual so she had no reluctance about that part of the introduction, but the whole concept of being introduced to an angel was blowing her mind. She very hesitantly faltered her way forward.

When Jessica got close to me, she said, "I don't know what to do?"

That gave me the ideal opportunity to explain the contact rules. I said loudly for everyone to hear, "The Angel is new to humans and you're new to angels, so let's make up some simple rules. If any of you don't want to be introduced to the angel, step backward if she approaches you. I know enough about angels to know she won't force it and she won't be offended either. Angels are very moral and would never go against someone's wishes like that. Obviously that only applies to the girls here because none of the guys would DREAM of refusing an introduction, guys being so much more polite than girls.

-- "If she doesn't want to meet you, she'll either step back or do that pushing thing that worked so well against the stampeding horde of very polite guys a few seconds ago. Is that okay, Angel?" Angel nodded.

-- "Once the introduction has started, there's the issue of sexual contact. Angel can't talk so I suggest that if she wants to be touched sexually, then she makes the 'Come Here' finger motion, like this," I demonstrated it so no one had any doubt what I meant. "If she does that, you're permitted to touch her sexually. You don't have to, but you can if you want. If she wants to touch you sexually, she will half-advance her hand toward you, then pause. If you say 'No' or are just silent, she'll withdraw her hand. You have to say 'Yes' or something else agreeable for her to proceed. PLEASE NOTE that Angel initiates both her being touched and her touching you. She will indicate 'Come Here' or she will half-reach for you. That means - GUYS - that you do NOT reach for Angel. I'm sure you want to but she's a VERY special guest so we're going to be VERY polite to her, AREN'T WE?"

There was a chorus of begrudging, disappointed, "Yeses" and moans.

I turned to Nevaeh, "From time to time human males have been known to get pushy about sex. If any of them misbehave toward you, I suggest you push them into the pool. If one of them misbehaves a second time, push him into the pool and hold him on the bottom for five minutes. I promise he won't misbehave again."

We hadn't scripted this conversation, and Nevaeh was scared about agreeing to what I'd just said. She was probably worried that the Guardian Angel would do it if she agreed.

As worried as she was, and even without her nodding, the guys were a GREAT deal more worried. Even scared. They apparently thought the angel wouldn't know how long humans could hold their breath, so it was frighteningly possible that she would hold them on the pool's bottom without any awareness of how serious it was. Their fright would dissipate quickly - Angel had exposed D-cup breasts - but hopefully enough of it would remain to keep them polite.

I said, "Let's restart this introduction. Angel, if you want Jessica to touch you, make the 'Come Here' motion."

Angel did so, and a nervous Jessica reached out to touch Angel's hip.

Angel used her hand to correct Jessica's aim, then she half-extended her hand toward Jessica's breast.

"{Gulp}. Yes," agreed Jessica, the shameless hussy, that trait of hers being a large part of why she'd gotten an invite to our party.

The angel started feeling Jessica through her clothes, which spurred Jessica to get her own hand moving, and a few seconds later things were progressing nicely. Angel added her second hand, then Jessica did so too, and they spent a few seconds getting to know each other's good parts.

When Nevaeh had enough, she stepped back.

Jessica sighed, then raised her hand. She asked Angel, "Can I taste please?"

Angel nodded.

Jessica tasted Nevaeh's juices cautiously. Then took a couple of bigger licks. With a surprised voice, Jessica exclaimed, "She tastes like a normal girl!"

I pointed out truthfully, "She is a normal girl. That's a human body there, in case you hadn't noticed."

"Ahh yeah. I expected different, but you're right."

#6: <That's one option we never considered for ending this: having the angel apparently leave the human body behind. We could use our fake angel made out of light blobs to make that look convincing. After that Nevaeh could say, "Where am I? What happened?">

#2: <You're right we never thought of it, and we should have because it is an easy option, but it's not a good idea. Nevaeh could have all sorts of people wanting to talk with her about it, and her parents might not be too happy with their daughter being possessed for sex.>

#6: <Agreed.>

Jessica made some welcoming comments to Angel, then I said loudly, "Hmm, I need to introduce Angel to a male. Who will I..."

"ME!" from every male here, edging forward eagerly but without the stampede this time.

It would've been better to let Nevaeh pick, but she didn't know any of these guys so I did it. I announced, "I'll choose the guy who was the most polite when the rest of you were trying to stampede Angel. Ross, do you want to be introduced?"

By the time I'd gotten to the question mark, Ross was standing in front of Angel, panting. I doubted it was from his short run, regardless of its being so fast.

Angel made what Ross thought was the best hand gesture in the entire Universe. Being the gentleman he was, he spared Angel the hassle of having to make more than half the gesture, his enthusiasm for her invitation was very quickly demonstrated. He also let her know that he was VERY agreeable to her touching him.

Once the two of them were pawing each other, I explained loudly, "Ross should've waited for Angel to extend her hand before he agreed. I understand he was excited and his little head was doing all the thinking for him, but be careful you don't annoy Angel, guys."

Far too quickly, Angel stood back from Ross, much to his anguish.

He asked her, "Can I taste you?"

Angel nodded.

While Ross was licking his fingers, I announced, "I don't think Angel cares about anyone tasting her juices afterward, isn't that right, Angel?"

Angel nodded again.

"So don't bother asking anyone. If you're lucky enough to get some, go for it."

-- "Angel, if you want, someone can lick you between your legs. It's even better than fingers. If you want someone to, do the 'Come Here' gesture then point to your pussy, okay?"

I nearly laughed out loud because I sensed what Nevaeh was about to do. She made the Come Here gesture to me then pointed at her pussy. We'd finished all the arrival script already, just having the much smaller Floating Sex and Unveiling scripts left, so I'd been improvising and had thoughtlessly not expected Nevaeh to choose me. Not that I minded at all!

I floated her up to my mouth, spreading her legs as she approached. Several of the girls made comments about that being a very cool way of getting into position.

I got stuck in (speaking colloquially) and Nevaeh responded very quickly. I thought she probably needed it by now so I took her all the way. So she wouldn't ruin the deception by crying out something in passion, the Guardian Angel - she would think - held her mouth gently closed. Nevaeh managed to get out some impressively emotive grunts and groans though.

After I'd taken her edge off, I lowered her to the ground and we let everyone mingle. In other words, let them surround Angel.

The guys were very polite for all of fifteen minutes, which I'm pretty sure is a new world record for guys around a girl with exposed D-cup breasts. Then a guy called Michael (no relation to the Archangel) got carried away by trying to upgrade his caressing of Angel into a finger-fuck. Nevaeh started stepping back, but Michael changed his caress of her ass into a grip to hold her from leaving. Doubtless a thoughtless reflex on his part, but Nevaeh didn't appreciate it AT ALL - making a forceful pushing motion. In accordance with her obvious strong disapproval, Michael went FLYING: thrown high into the air in the direction of the swimming pool. That'll be the last time he ever tries to forcibly finger-fuck a reluctant angel!

I checked on Nevaeh and she was fine, and even happy. [She told me later that the LOVED that the Guardian Angel was looking after her. It made her feel very special and safe.]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.