Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 284: Pirate Party, Motivating Soccer Players

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 284: Pirate Party, Motivating Soccer Players - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Monday, September 26 to the end of 2005 (Continued)

The usual jock-related crap didn't occupy much of our time, as there were too many other fun things to do.

Carol and I had both enjoyed "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" (I'm pretty sure for different reasons, although we both agreed that we liked Johnny Depp), so I booked out one of the local movie theaters on Nov 7, the day "Dead Man's Chest" came out. Me, Carol, and a hundred of our closest friends saw the movie, then got buses back to my home for a pirate-themed party.

"Getting carried away" must be an infectious disease, because I seem to have caught it from Julia. It turns out that if you want to have a pirate-themed party, and you want to throw a LOT of money at it, then there's virtually no limit to how spectacular you can make it. I didn't build a replica pirate ship (although we had a couple of large models floating in the pool), or do any of the other crazy ideas that were suggested, but I did hire some local actors to be very swashbuckling waiters, hired several people from the Corvallis Folkdancers club who could do pirate-era dances and were willing to teach the party-goers the moves that night, had the catering company study the first movie to come up with some appropriate looking food (some of which you had to close your eyes to eat), had a gangplank built over the swimming pool, and had plenty of pirate props (barrels, ropes, nets, fake-cutlasses, etc.) spread around the place.

The stories about my house-warming party guaranteed that every guy at school was desperately eager to be invited. Some of the more pathetic jocks - imagine that group! - even tried to wheedle invitations out of me. If I'd wanted to create a rift in the jock camp, I might've used that to my advantage, but associating with ANY jocks was beneath me, so all they got was laughed at.

Plenty of girls were eager to come to the party too. Julia had not so much leaked as loudly broadcast details about what it'd be like. She didn't seem too concerned about the factual accuracy of some of her details either, especially what it was costing me, so she made it sound very impressive.

Julia also informed everyone that a costume was obligatory. "I suggest you don't rely on the local costume rental store because its suitable stock is already taken, and OSU's drama class costumes are mostly gone too."

^

To my considerable surprise the Target Game was sort of still going, so the Target Girls would be coming too.

I wasn't putting much effort into the Game, using the excuse that I was too busy, but the Target Girls and several self-appointed Semi-Targets were still willing to play it. The whole purpose of the Game, and why I'd invented it right at the beginning, was to humiliate the Targets, but I hadn't done that. It would've disappointed my teammates terribly to lose all the free pussy they were getting if I'd pulled the plug and publicly explained the Game, so I'd let it keep going.

From time to time, usually when Carol and Julia were spending the night at Ava's, I'd let one of the Targets take me to my bed, to generously give her a chance to prove how much her sexual skills had improved. I'd let her fuck me as good as she could until she started flagging, then I'd flip her over and go to town on her ass, and in that general area. Giving these girls an inferiority complex normally wasn't possible, but I could do it to them in bed, and I rather enjoyed doing so (just in case you were in any doubt about that). It was amusing to fuck them so much that night and the next morning that they walked funny at school, that being a good reminder of their inadequacy.

I'd leave them with a consoling thought, "Who'd have thought that half-your-size Julia would be so much better than you in bed. With my money I deserve the best, and there's no doubt that Julia and Ava are considerably better than you. How come you never learned how to give guys good sex in all the years you've been active?"

The only real problem I had with the Target Game was in making sure the girls who were in the know kept quiet. They were eagerly anticipating the denouement, and they wanted it to happen sooner rather than later. I had the ultimate control because if they leaked the real story I could ruin their fun by denying it, but that was a negative approach to the problem. I came up with a much better idea: I told my teammates, "You have until the end of the calendar year to get as much fucking as you can, and I suggest, to also find yourselves a good girlfriend. That should be easy because more girls are giving you attention now that some A-listers are interested in you. Find yourself a good girlfriend, tell her you're giving up sex with all the other girls for her, and do so, because from January 1st on NONE of you are allowed to have sex with any of the Targets. The Semi-Targets you can if you really want to, but not the Targets.

-- "You've had a huge amount of fun, but now it's time for the girls who've helped you so much to have their fun. From when school restarts in January, you and I are going to reject sex with all the Targets, and it's going to become widely known that none of us think they're worth having sex with. You don't want to cross the girls that helped you by reneging on this because they could very easily convince every girl in school that the only way you got any sex was because they tricked the Target Girls for you. They could ensure that no girl came near you for the rest of your school life, so do the decent thing by letting My Girls and the other helpers have their fun."

My teammates thought this coming January was too soon, but the next one would be okay. They got a laugh out of me, but not an extension. They sorrowfully agreed with the coming January. I pointed out that I wasn't asking for their agreement, just warning them what was going to happen.

I added, "After the Targets have suffered through the humiliation of all the rejections, and that's become old news, then we'll reveal the full story behind the Target Game,. The bitches will get two rounds of humiliation because the girls who have helped us have kept it up for far longer than I first told them. You guys better behave yourself from January 1st on, because it would be very easy for any of My Girls to tell stories about you which would turn you into a laughing stock if you ruin their fun. Behave yourselves and you'll be school legends." They thought the latter option sounded best.

When I told The Girls In The Know what the new plan was, they VERY happily agreed with it. The school's social structure was going to have some major upheavals soon.

^

If you're going to have a costume party, take my advice and set it in an era when females wore very low cut tops (I might truly be a genius!). From my, and every other guy's perspective, the party was a great success. Thanks, in part, to Klepto Carly (or maybe that should've been "Thanks to part of Klepto Carly," although that does raise the question of whether a hole can be called a part). She'd become more trouble than she was worth recently, so I promised to release her if she did a VERY good job at the party. "A final burst of activity, and it'll all be over, Carly. If the guys I send you to tonight all tell me they had fun with you, then I'll destroy all the evidence."

To my relief, the girls enjoyed the party too (other than Carly, who had a VERY hard night, several times). I don't really understand females, so I hadn't been confident they would enjoy it; except I was pretty sure Carol wouldn't (hehe). The party was two days before my birthday, but I made sure she and her friends knew it was thrown for Carol. Making her even more happy was when several of the most masculine looking actor guys and I swooped on Carol. We yelled pirate expressions while we picked her up, carried her to "the mast" (a prop mast that'd been spiked to the ground. It was only eight feet tall, but looked like the bottom of a real mast), then I roped her to it with some very thick ropes wrapped around and around her body. I 'tormented' her by pretending that I was going to sail my ship out to sea, then let my pirate crew ravish her mercilessly. My crew shouting supporting taunts.

I'd been tempted to do more, for example, threaten to blindfold her and let several of my crew take turns feeling her up while they taunted her. Or perhaps to truly blindfold her and then have Julia or Ava silently do the touching with the guys standing close and just providing the taunts. But I didn't want Carol to get too sexually aroused because it'd probably embarrass her afterward. Even harder to resist was rubbing her erogenous zones with NP, as getting her off while she was roped to the mast would've been a lot of fun at the time. I just taunted her with my cutlass for a while, poking her with it through the ropes, threatening to cut all her clothes off her, and that sort of thing.

I let her out after a few minutes. I noticed she and Ava almost immediately disappeared, returning half an hour later.

I think the girl invitees enjoyed the theatricality of it. The waiters really got into their roles, swashing their buckles very flamboyantly, and the dancers did a very good job of entertaining everyone too. I think it succeeded with the girls because it was kind of like a large-scale game with dressed up dolls.

One idea I'd had that tempted me, but I couldn't work out a way to do it safely, was to blindfold Carol and get her to walk the plank. Once she got to its end, I'd use NP to keep her walking forward on air. After a few feet I'd get her to stop and I'd use a little NP to push her blindfold off, getting her to look down. Obviously I'd wait until everyone went home, but even then I was too scared to do it. The pool area was too exposed. Even with all the lights off, I couldn't risk someone seeing her. Plus it wasn't physically safe either. I had about 150 pounds of NP force in November (I'd measured my force accurately by now, confirming my informal measurements). 150 pounds wasn't enough to guarantee that Carol could walk securely; I might make her fall and hit her head on the plank.

I did have the idea of hiring a boat for real, sailing or motoring out into the ocean where no one could see us, then getting Carol to walk the plank, but that wouldn't have been nearly as good as doing it on this pirate-themed night.

Six months had gone past since my last merge, and I still hadn't revealed how much stronger my NP was now. My initial reluctance had been because I was grieving over how I'd got to be so much stronger, but that had lost most of its pain now. Being able to make Julia or Carol fly was so spectacular that I was waiting for an equally spectacular way of revealing it to them. It had to be a secure situation as well, but no spectacular AND secure occasion came up. I would've long since told them if their knowing mattered, but it was such an impractical ability that it was unusable, so they weren't really missing out by not knowing. The only benefit from my being able to fly them, was the thrill of demonstrating it, so I kept waiting for that spectacular and secure opportunity to arise. If it took much longer, I'd be able to do it by showing them I had a way of getting myself into and out of bed that didn't require clambering over them.

After the big pirate party, I wasn't interested in having a big party for my birthday. A small celebration was much better, although the girls didn't have anything to wear and had to make a special shopping trip to Salem for a day.


Aikido was going great. I was enjoying it, learning heaps of new techniques and how to do the existing ones even better, and was increasingly often training with the advanced class.

There were some negative aspects though. First, it seemed very likely that I'd never find anyone like me through Aikido. When I'd started it, I'd hoped that the similarity of movement that Donna had spotted might lead me to other merged people. That hope had been encouraged when I learned their movement was because their art was ki-based, the same as I'd quickly learned my special abilities were. But I'd become pretty sure there weren't multi-minded people involved in Aikido because there wasn't enough understanding filtering down. Sensei knew almost nothing about what I called Proximity, for example. What top-level aikidoka had achieved with only one mind was impressive, but it was still extremely limited.

Another related negative aspect was that I didn't expect to learn much more about ki from Aikido. Maybe I might come across little things (like EKP), but nothing as profound as proximity, NP and blobs (which I didn't learn through Aikido, but are examples of "profound"). I was sure my ki abilities were already well beyond any other aikidoka's, even the top masters. If I learned any more such abilities, it'd likely be because I discovered them myself, rather than a sensei teaching them to me. Having said that, if I was going to discover a new ki ability, it might be through Aikido, just because it dealt with ki so often.

The last negative aspect was a small nuisance I'd created for myself. Sensei began openly teaching EKP and its effects on techniques to his advanced students, including me. More than anything else we'd done together, my EKP showed him how incredibly strong my ki was. He'd been using EKP to measure the ki strength of his other students, most of them having ki strength that ranged from 1.3 to 1.8 times the single-minded, untrained, human norm (my terminology, not his). He was used to students deflecting his slowly reaching hand fractions of an inch, but I could deflect it several inches. I did reduce the extent of my EKP success during those deliberate tests, but we did so much training together that he still learned how powerful my ki was. Before my third merge I'd had 16 times more ki than most people, not that I'd known the exact value at the time. Each merge increased my ki by a factor of four, so I now had 64 times as much as a normal human, plus 30% or so from my training, so now more than 80 times as much as a normal person. Sensei had roughly 3 times as much, so my EKP obliterated his.

The discovery of EKP had raised interest in ki throughout the Aikido world, including in Sensei's advanced class. They were doing much more ki work than before, were more interested in it, conscious of it, etc., and Sensei would've loved to have me demonstrate the strength of my ki to that class.

I declined. I even told him that when I used EKP techniques in that class, I'd throttle back so I wouldn't stand out too much. My secretiveness considerably disappointed him, especially because he couldn't see any reason for it. In Aikido, everyone helps each other ALL the time. Your partner(s) and you are constantly trying to improve each other's techniques. Plus Sensei himself is teaching, which is a giving process. My refusal to help Sensei teach ki was a GLARING breach of Aikido etiquette.

The best I could do was to say, "I told you right at the beginning that I want to keep my advanced abilities very low key. I have my reasons for wanting that, and they're good ones, but they're not ones that I can explain."

It caused a bit of a strain on our relationship, but Sensei had to accept that it was my decision.


When the soccer games restarted, I wanted my team to play properly rather than rely on me, so I sat out the first half, letting our reserve play in my stead. That way both teams would have a normal game for at least that long. If we were ahead at the end of the first half, I'd keep sitting out, not going on unless we got behind, and then I'd only play until we were tied again. My being prepared to let my team tie pressured them to perform.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.