Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 269: About Cuties and Ducklings, Especially Diana and Claire Norris

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 269: About Cuties and Ducklings, Especially Diana and Claire Norris - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Late-June to Early-July, 2005

I didn't screw any of the Cuties or Ducklings before we went to Europe, although I easily could have. I was really saving that until we had the privacy of the mansion. We did get each group to arrange a mass get together which I just coincidentally happened to be in the area of. I stopped to talk with my sister and her friends, and much flirting ensued. Our clothes remained on, although we did play a few fondling games when we could be sure that no one was looking.

I told both groups, "I'm negotiating to buy a new house shortly. If I get the one I want, it'll actually have two houses on it, one for the parents, and one for me, Julia, Carol and also Ava when she wants to visit. We'll have plenty of privacy and we'll be able to do everything we want. You'll be one of the very first groups I'll invite."

With the Ducklings, Donna added, "Yeah, and I'll have my horse too, so you can tell your parents you're coming over to play with that." Donna was looking at me more than the girls as she subtly - for Donna - made sure I hadn't forgotten about her horse.

I did arrange two special dates with the two lovely, accessible Norris sisters. Both worked the same way: Diana and Claire rode their bikes to the Aquatic Center, locked them in the bike rack, walked to where I was waiting in my car, got into it, and we drove somewhere quiet.

Amusingly, immediately after I'd bought my car, Julia had bought me two large picnic blankets and a packet of rubbers for it, so I was well equipped to take the Norris girls for a remote 'picnic', except that we had no food. Never mind, I'd find something to eat.

The first time I had Ava with me, mostly to act as a lookout as I didn't want to get caught doing indecent things to someone as young as Claire (I wanted to do the indecent things; I just didn't want to get caught). Ava could also be a steadying influence if the girls were jittery.

It turned out that the Norris girls weren't jittery at all; they were too busy being excited and eager. We had about three hours, less about half an hour for traveling back and forth, and we used all the rest of the time for having sex. That actually started during the traveling time, as I sat Diana in the front seat so I could feel her up while I was driving. Claire got the same treatment on the return trip, as I'm a strong believer in treating girls fairly. I treated myself fairly too, sharing the concentrate-on-driving duty evenly across my minds.

I'd found a very good location while scouting for the Target Game. It was near the river, but recessed into the forest about a hundred yards (there's a great deal of forest in Oregon). It was a little, accessible hollow that I'd found by sending a sight blob around the area when I'd been scouting. Sight blobs make fantastic scouts as they can search an area thousands of times faster than searching on foot. I don't even have to worry about steering them around tree trunks. Sight blobs are SO useful!

There was no path to my chosen spot so no one was likely to come our way, but it only took a few minutes to make our way through the trees to it because I'd scouted a route through the brambles and poison oak. Once inside the hollow, no one could see us from more than a few yards away, and even the sounds of our voices would be muffled. It was an ideal little love-nest, and even shaped like one.

I started with Ava on lookout, and with me just kissing and fingering the girls under their clothes, but they took to it like highly enthusiastic ducks to water, so I quickly got carried away. I wanted full-on threesomes with these two girls, so they clearly had to learn to enjoy being bi. I'd planned to do that by sitting us in a triangle (Ava on watch initially, so not included), and encouraging three-way kisses and each of us having one hand naturally exploring the other two.

Both sisters were so incredibly happy and eager that it only took a few minutes before I motioned for Ava to join in. I didn't give the sisters any chance to refuse Ava's joining us; I simply opened one arm to let Ava slot in, and then Ava and I started kissing the other girls and each other, our hands roaming all over everyone else's bodies.

Neither Claire nor Diana looked like demurring. They were uncertain what to do, but they knew they wanted to do whatever I wanted them to do. It was all new to them, but they wouldn't have dreamed of saying "No" to me. Which, to be honest, was a large part of my attraction for them. Other girls may insist they'd do anything I wanted, but I knew there was a hook inside their bait. With Claire and Diana, there was no hook, and no strings attached either. They were overjoyed to give themselves to me, which worked for me.

It worked so well that I soon decided that our clothes were in the way. I started stripping Claire, nodding to Ava to do the same to Diana. Both sisters cooperated fully and delightfully.

It was obvious to me that they were both very conscious of their bodies, and were sure they weren't developed enough for me, so I showered them with praise about how beautiful and sexy they both were. Which wasn't hard to do, as they were. Diana was easily developed enough to make any boy happy, that requiring not much more than a handful of breast. Claire had only been developing for few months. She was probably past the nubbin stage, based on my highly uneducated opinion that her breasts looked more like small breasts than nubbins. She was certainly young, but it was her attitude that turned me on more than her body, and she had more than enough good attitude to make up for her body being so little developed yet. In any event, my compliments kept coming, so the girls quickly felt reassured. It was obvious I thought they were sexy, because I was thoroughly enjoying looking at, kissing and caressing their bodies. If there's one time a guy is ever sincere, it would be when he's showering appreciation onto a girl's naked body.

I got them to undress me, which they thought was as good as Christmas and their birthdays combined. It also uncovered further proof that I considered them sexy. I asked Ava to undress herself and then to join back in. So we were soon all naked, in a huddle, and swapping a lot of kisses and caresses.

We did some more warming up (actually, hotting up, as three girls pussies were very wet by now, and I was rock hard). Then Ava and I gave the girls lessons on the male body, getting them to explore all of mine. They loved rubbing their hands over my bizarrely impressive body. I quite liked it too, so that worked out well.

That culminated in a practical lesson about how to suck my cock. Both girls were individually successful at making me cum, drinking the result in both cases. Actually I'd helped them with go-cum commands, because it's important to encourage new talent. They were pretty good though, mainly because I was so damned horny already. They didn't think much of the taste, but Ava and I assured them they'd get used to it quickly. I had no idea whether that was true - and NO intention of finding out - but it seemed like a good thing to say. I suspect I'm not the first guy to have ever used that line.

We started doing three-on-ones, with all four of us taking turns being the "one". We did Ava first, to show Diana and Claire how it was done. Then it was Diana's turn, because Claire was the most outgoing, and had almost no hesitation touching her sister. Diana was older and more inhibited, although her inhibitions were being blown out of her today.

After Diana had a wonderful orgasm, ably helped by an enthusiastic Claire, it was Claire's turn in the middle. Ava and I rolled Claire on her back and started on her, getting Diana to join in once she'd recovered enough. Diana was a little reluctant initially, but less so as Claire encouraged her. I helped Diana get into the spirit of it too, by placing one of my hands on her ass and using rubbing her pussy. The more Diana did to Claire, the more I did to Diana. The correlation soon became obvious to her, and that ended her reluctance.

I spent some time on the receiving end too, making that more interesting by having Ava mount me, slowly so the girls could see everything happening. They were so wide-eyed at seeing my cock slide into Ava that I nearly laughed. Fortunately Ava was doing a good job of distracting me.

After some up and down bouncing, I changed our position so I was fucking Ava doggy style, with both sisters lying underneath us, licking my cock and Ava's pussy while we were fucking. I gave Ava a full-on fucking, stopping my mini-go-softs just before Ava's orgasm so we both came at the same time. Then I got the girls to clean Ava's pussy and my cock. They happily carried out their instructions. Their next boyfriend after me was going to be EXTREMELY happy at how well trained they were.

I got the two sisters to 69 each other, while I moved to the rear of the girl on top; Claire, as it happened. I pretended to doggy fuck her, running my cock forward and back over the front of her pussy.

Claire asked with a VERY hopeful voice, "Are you going to fuck me now?"

There was no doubt at all that she wanted me to, but I said, "Sadly not today. Although you are both so sexy it's almost impossible for me to resist..."

"I want you to. I REALLY want you to be my first. PLEEZE?"

"I will be your first, Claire, but not today. I'll explain why soon, but for now just enjoy what I'm doing, and see if you can make Diana cum again."

"Okay." She lowered her head to get it back to work on her sister's pussy.

I hadn't intended to do this much, so I hadn't come prepared with anything to wash my fingers with, so I only used NP on Claire's asshole. Julia and Carol had told me that they felt enough like fingers to make it acceptable, especially because I was pretty sure Claire hadn't felt the real things up there before.

The new development didn't go uncommented upon. Claire removed her mouth from where it should have been, to say, "He's touching my asshole!"

I said, "Not only touching. I'm also doing this." I pushed the small NP-fingertip against her asshole with increasing force, until it popped in.

"Ohh!"

I resumed my cock sliding, timing my NP-fingertip thrusts to have the same rhythm, distracting Claire by saying, "You've got a very sexy body, Claire. I'm enjoying being with you and Diana."

"I've never heard of putting things in girls' bottoms before. I thought just homo men did that?"

"EVERYONE does it," I reassured. "It feels good for the boy and girl, so I do it sometimes to my other lovers. Not as often as into their pussy, because that feels the best, but sometimes we like to do it. You'll get used to it. It's all part of having good sex, like everything else Ava and I are teaching you."

Ava said, "I like it when Mark fingers or fucks me in my ass. Mark is VERY good at sex, so let him do whatever he wants."

"I will. I've just never heard of it before for a girl."

#8: <She must've had a sheltered childhood. I'm scandalized that her parents haven't taught her important stuff like that.>

"What does it feel like?" asked Diana.

That was easy to answer. I said, "You'll find out for yourself in a few minutes, Diana."

"Good. I want you to do everything to me."

Just because it sounded good, I said, "I'll do everything I know you'll enjoy. Sex should be a lot of fun for BOTH people."

"It is! It is! I'm having the BEST time! This is FANTASTIC. Thank you very, very much. We're so lucky that you like us..."

"Shh, sweetie. More sex now while we can. We'll talk later. Let's see how quickly we can make Diana cum, Claire."

"Okay Mark."

Ava was working on Diana too, kissing her, sucking her nipples, and fingering her clit. Once we stopped talking, it didn't take long to get Diana off again. Then we rolled the girls over, and we repeated the same action. Diana also begged me to fuck her when she felt my cock sliding against her pussy. She got the same "We'll talk later" answer.

I gave her the asshole NP-finger-fucking too, to which she said, "Ohh, that feels funny." After a couple more thrusts, Diana added, "I love you, Mark. You can do anything you want with me."

"I love you too, Mark," from Claire, determined not to be outdone.

"That's good girls." And it certainly was.

I ran out of new things to show the girls, so we did some of my favorites again. Actually what I mostly did was get them off. I enjoyed going down on them and giving them orgasm after orgasm.

I stopped fifteen minutes before we had to leave, in order to have some quality cuddling, winding down, and talking time. I lay on my back, with a naked sister under each arm. Life is very good these days.

Claire and Diana thought so too. They'd retained their virginities, but their sexual experiences had been CONSIDERABLY broadened, and they'd loved every second of it.

I had several things to talk about. Things like not running around at home telling everyone how much they loved me. To distract them from the present, and to get them thinking of the long term, I described 3B's hymen destroying plan, slightly modified to fit the current circumstances.

I told them that if they still wanted to see me, then next time I'd bring them here, we'd bust Claire's hymen and let it heal while I was away in Europe. Just before I got back - which would definitely make me seem innocent if the parents ever find a reason to suspect me - Diana should do the splits at home, having her fake hymen-busting accident then. I suggested that we come back to this spot in a week or so, to give them time to calm down and think about their feelings for me, before they committed to busting their hymens. The delay was actually to give me time to find out whether they can keep the secret. If I get an irate phone call from their parents, I'd much rather it be only for foreplay than anything hymen destroying.

They both insisted they didn't have to think about their feelings. They loved me already, and were willing to bust their hymens right now, if I wanted them to.

I had to repeat why spreading them out over time was important, which boiled down to, "Your mother would kill you and kill me if she suspected anything. You have to tell your mother that you've had accidents, or the next time you go to the gynecologist your mother will hit the roof. It's far too suspicious for you both to have accidents at the same time, so we have to spread them out like I described. Don't you want to be able to see me lots of times over the next year or so? Because if you want that, you have to make sure your mother NEVER gets suspicious that you're having sex with anyone. Or to be suspicious about me even a little bit, or she'll forbid you coming to my home."

There was more like that, and they eventually accepted it wasn't going to happen now. They certainly had no trouble grasping how bad it'd be for their mother to find out.

The only other significant point I made was, "Sometimes the two of you are competitive with each other. If one of you says she loves me, the other repeats it with an even stronger voice, and other things like that. I want you to know that there is NO competition between the two of you. You are sisters, and being sisters is more important than any boyfriend. I will ALWAYS treat you equally. Claire's hymen will be busted first, and heal first, but I'm not going to have sex with her before Diana. When you're both ready, I'll have sex with both of you at the same time. On the drive up here, Diana was in the front seat, so Claire will have it on the way back. The next time we have a date, Claire will be in the front seat first, then Diana on the way back.

-- "It makes no sense to me that you two compete, because for me both of you are together in my mind, and that's the way I want you. I would MUCH rather you said, 'We love you', than 'I love you'. Saying 'we' is much friendlier and more cooperative, and it makes me like you more. Being competitive makes me like you less, because competition is a way of fighting, and I don't want you to fight over me. If you do, I'll stop seeing both of you."

"Oh no. Please don't do that!"

"Just remember that I'm seeing BOTH of you. Another good reason for telling you not to be competitive is because I don't want you to argue with each other at home about anything to do with me. Maybe you'd get into an argument about who loves me the most, or who wants to have sex with me the most, or who should go first, or anything like that. I don't care about ANY of those things, because the two of you are always together in my mind. The danger is that someone might overhear your argument. If Mackenzie or your parents hear anything, you'll never be with me again. So I STRONGLY suggest that you don't have ANY arguments about me, okay?"

They assured me they wouldn't.

I had plenty of memories of Carol and Donna having childish arguments over something or other that had blown up and gone out of control. Not recently, so hopefully the similarly-aged Claire and Diana are old enough not to behave that way too, but I wouldn't want to bet on it. Hence the reminder, and my having my fingers crossed for the next week or so.

We dressed and left the love-nest, stopping at the river to wet the girls' swimsuits, their hair, and dampen their towels.

On the drive back I lightly played with Claire, just to keep her happy. Also to keep me happy too. She'd have plenty of time to calm down by the time they biked home from the Aquatic Center. I also suggested they not get carried away having sex with each other at home, now that they knew how much fun it was.

Diana said, "I only want to do it with you, Mark..."

"Yeah, you're the best," agreed Claire.

I said, "Good. That's perfect then." As that'd minimize the chance of their being caught by anyone.

I dropped Claire and Diana off where I'd picked them up from, around the corner from the Center so they wouldn't be seen getting into or out of my car.

Before the 'date', Ava had assured me she was okay with my getting sexy with girls that young, but we'd gotten considerably more sexy than I'd planned, so I asked her about it as we drove away.

She laughed at me, adding, "You're the boss, and it was fun. I'll come next time too, if you want."

"Thanks. It's a couple of hours until your parents get home, so how about we go to Julia's bedroom so I can thank you properly?"

"That would be good, but can we go to my bedroom instead? I'd like Mom and Dad to see me with you more often..."

"Say no more! You're absolutely right."

I ended up staying for dinner. Just me with Ava; no Julia or Carol this time, which was actually a good idea. We behaved like ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend, and her parents clearly enjoyed seeing it.

Crossing my fingers must've worked, because there were no irate phone calls from the Norris parents saying, "Your son should be castrated for what he's done to our poor, innocent daughters." Claire and Diana were in frequent contact with Donna and Carol, and reported no parental or elder-sister suspicions. (We were building up the friendships with my sisters so the Norris girls had a reason to visit the mansion quite often, once we got it.)

We had our second date ten days after the first, and this time Carol wanted to come instead of Ava. It was one thing to encourage Claire and Diana to have sister sex, but something entirely different for them to see Carol and me doing that. Even though I though the younger Norris girls were very nice, I didn't want to trust them with that secret. They might blurt it out accidentally, they might get pissed off with me for some reason, or their parents might get suspicious and grill it (among other things) out of them. Carol and I were already having a blast having a great deal of virginity-retaining sex together, so it was easy to imagine her and me getting carried away with the Norris's.

Carol assured me she'd concentrate her misbehavior on Diana and Claire.

Because of the way my minds work (especially #8's), I had to ask, "How come you're so eager to have sex with Diana and Claire? Have you got a thing about sisters, and maybe doing it with Donna?" 3B's Carol had been disinclined to do anything with Donna, other than a few little things like getting Donna to lick my cum off her chest, which had mostly been about getting Donna turned on to me. But this Carol was spreading her sexual net considerably wider than 3B's had, so maybe it included Donna.

Carol answered, "Not Donna, no. I don't have those feelings for her. I like Diana, and I liked what Ava told me about how eager Diana and Claire are. It'll be the first time I'll be with someone who has less experience than me, and I'm looking forward to getting them to do whatever I want."

"I can certainly understand that; it's quite a thrill. Okay, I'll take you. We'll make sure they know you're a lesbian and that you've still got your hymen. That's pretty good proof that we don't have sex."

"Yeah, dammit. I can't wait until Mom gives in. No way do I want to wait until I'm eighteen until we can do it properly."

"That'd be a bummer all right."

Carol laughed at that, because 'bummer' was what we did a lot of. It was the closest we could come to making love properly.

The Norris girls weren't surprised to see Carol when they ran up to the car, they jumped in, chatting about how excited they were to be with me again.

I was quite excited myself. It's so much more fun to play with honest girls. The Target Girls - that I'd been spending a fair bit of time working on - are NEVER honest. Even the simplest issues get wrapped in their status and ego game playing. No way could they come out and say, "I like you, Mark. Let's have some no-strings-attached sex." Not because they had anything against the sex half of that statement, as they continually used sex as very deliberate bait, leverage and payment. It was the being honest and unselfish giving aspects they couldn't cope with.

Most of the ride, Diana and Claire talked to Carol about Carol's sex-life. They'd had no idea that Carol was a lesbian, and were amazed by the stories Carol told them about things she'd done over the last few weeks.

Carol's basic theme was, "Mark's so sexy, that the girls around him get very excited and turned on, so lots of sex happens. I love joining in with that. You're very lucky that he likes you so much."

They agreed with everything Carol said. They're wonderful girls.

At one point, Diana said, "It's going to be strange doing things with you, Carol."

Carol's answer was wonderful (she'd been spending time listening to Julia work on other girls), "Mark's got hundreds of girls interested in him. They hang around him all the time, hoping to be his girlfriend. It'd be selfish of him to spend time with only one girl and ignore all the others. That's why he puts so much effort into making sure that all his best female friends get on very well together, including enjoying going on shopping trips to Rodeo Drive together, having sex together, and everything else. If you and Claire are good company for Mark, you'll end up having wonderful sex with other girls quite often."

"His girlfriends were SO lucky to go to Rodeo Drive. I'd LOVE to go, but Mom would never let us do anything like that."

"Moms can be big spoilsports, can't they?"

"I'll say! Our mom's mad about everything to do with sex. She says it's wrong before marriage, but she doesn't know how wonderful Mark is."

"He sure is. You're very lucky that he likes you so much."

"We know! We can't believe he wants us. It's so wonderful..." They went on like that for the whole trip.

Once we got to my little love-nest, Carol made the two girls stand facing each other a few feet apart, and to remain stationary while Carol and I took indecent liberties with their bodies. We spent about twenty minutes playing with them, slowly removing individual pieces of their clothing and continually tormenting them into becoming more and more aroused; all while not allowing them move a muscle the whole time. Carol ran it, and she was wonderfully strict. I'd never seen her like that before, and I enjoyed it a great deal.

After twenty minutes, Carol told the girls, "Mark and I are going to play with your pussies until you cum. Whoever stays on her feet the longest will get to play with Mark next; whoever falls first will pair up with me. I know you want Mark, so try your hardest to outlast your sister."

We'd been tormenting the girls before that, building their arousal, then moving to another part of their body or swapping to the other girl for a while. Neither of them had come close to having an orgasm, but they were very ready for one now. They were going to have trouble resisting. Carol and I went to work on them. They were standing close enough together than we could easily reach both of them at the same time or could lick one pussy then the other, so they both got heaps of stimulation.

Within a couple of minutes they were both quivering. Carol was teasing them with, "DON'T CUM! The winner gets Mark next. Stay strong." While her hands were rubbing both their pussies.

They did their best, but the game only lasted another couple of minutes. Diana was the first to lose control, hit by a massive orgasm that caused her to fall to the blanket, rolling around in spasms for several seconds.

As soon as Diana started falling, Claire's strangled voice struggled to ask, "I win?"

"Yes..."

"AHHH!" as Claire let her orgasm go, falling to join her big sister on the blanket.

Carol and I had to wait for a while, so we used the time to undress. I congratulated her on being so confident and doing so well.

Carol's eyes were sparkling and she had a big smile on her face, so I wasn't the least surprised when she said, "I'm having a GREAT time. This is so much fun! Now I get to order Diana around while you play with Claire."

"That works for me." It was also, I thought, what worked best for Carol. I suspected that she'd deliberately tried harder to make Diana cum first, because Carol wanted to play sexual power-games with her classmate.

"I won?" Claire asked me again, when she'd recovered enough to find her voice.

"Yes indeed. Well done, my little darling. What would you like to do with me for your prize?"

With no hesitation whatsoever, Claire instantly declared, "I want to have sex with you!"

"Sorry, sweetie, but we're going to stick to my hymen plan. Choose something else?"

"I don't know. I don't know much about sex stuff. Can you choose for me?"

#6: <What a lovely girl. That attitude deserves a good reward.>

I was very horny by now, so I decided to reward her by letting her give me a blowjob. Rather than asking for that directly, as I know girls like a bit of touchy-feely romance, I told Claire, "How about you rub your hands all over my body as much as you want, and end up by seeing if you can make me cum with your hands and mouth like you did so well at last time."

"Neat!" as she grabbed for my cock, and went to town on it.

#6: <Yep, she's a lovely girl all right. It's hard to imagine a better attitude.>

#1: <She certainly got buckets of enthusiasm. And if she keeps doing that, she's going to have buckets of something else shortly.>

#4: <Claiming "buckets" might be flattering yourself a bit much. Even I couldn't produce that much.>

Meanwhile Carol had lain down and had ordered Diana to get her face into Carol's pussy. Carol was giving highly detailed and explicit instructions, which Diana was doing her embarrassed best to follow.

Everyone was having a great time. I can't add "especially Carol and me," because Claire and Diana were blown away. If anything, they were probably enjoying themselves the most. It's nice to be able to bring so much pleasure to others. It's quite nice to bring it to myself too.

I gave Claire lots of encouragement (you definitely want to encourage girls to give you good blowjobs). Carol quickly picked up on that, and started encouraging and praising Diana too. Both girls were very eager to please and responded well to encouragement.

At times like this, when my active participation wasn't needed, I'd shut my eyes for a few seconds to send a sight blob around the area. There was never anyone, but I kept doing it frequently to avoid a repeat of the stupid incident that'd happened on our first scouting trip. The sight blob was also useful for getting a very close look at what Diana was doing to Carol. It was sexier to watch that than look down at Claire, so I just lay there with my eyes shut, watching Diana going down on Carol while I enjoyed the sensations Claire was giving me. Life is full of simple pleasures.

Claire was doing me pretty well. With a few extra "go faster's" she soon had my balls tingling (she's a lovely girl). I gave her some heartfelt effusive praise, told her to go even faster, and to "get ready to swallow, because you're doing such a fantastic job."

Claire had me about 90% of the way there, but she was a bit awkward still, so rather than risk it dragging on unsuccessfully I warned her, "I'm about to cum!" then I issued the appropriate command. She kept my cock in her mouth for all my spurts, not letting a drop out, which pretty much destroyed my "buckets" claim. She waited a couple of seconds to make sure there'd be no more twitches, swallowed, then smiled up at me happily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.