Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 221: A Signing of Appreciation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 221: A Signing of Appreciation - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Waking up, I remembered to take advantage of my new proximity range when I created a dim light blob to help me clamber over Julia. I choose her to exit over more often than Carol because Julia is easier to climb over and she sleeps more soundly.

The study session went well, enabling me to catch up to the real class in Calculus 251 just before my study session ended. Once a week, I'll go through the recently posted Calc' 251 or Algebra lectures, but I'll mostly be working through the independent chunks of Calc' 252 until it's finished, and then my fourth course, "General Physics with Calculus" (PH 211). I was looking forward to that one, as physics and math combined was just about the perfect course, in the absence of a course titled, "The Mathematics of Breasts and Pizza".

Finals started on June 13, one day short of four weeks away. I wanted to get at least 75% through the fourth course by then, to give me a shot at passing its exam with a decent grade, so that gave me about two weeks per course. My very first OSU study session had been on April 20, one day more than four weeks ago. I had done two courses in the last four weeks, so another two courses in the same time period should be easy, especially as my various speed improvement methods would apply for the entire period.

I did expect to lose some time preparing for the two grades' worth of school exams, but I was well on top of those so I wasn't too worried, even if I spent quite a while reviewing my less successful subjects. Unfortunately, even my wonderfully improved memory wasn't much use in English. As far as I could tell, nothing much helped with that subject, not even IQ. You just had to have the same sort of mind as the people who are attracted to teaching that subject, which I fortunately didn't have.

At breakfast I informed Prof that I'd effectively finished the first two courses and the next two should be easily completed before finals' week. Prof and Vanessa were very happy.

Andrew pretended to grumble, "If I don't finish my doctorate soon, Mark's going to beat me to it! Can't you do something to slow him down, Julia? Throw some more girls at him maybe?" Robert was at Ashley's, so I was spared having them ganging up on me.

"He just wears them out. He's three degrees behind you, so you've probably got three years."

In the last week or so I'd started getting just a little hopeful that the third and fourth year courses may not be the killers that I feared them to be. That slight reduction in my level of pessimism did not extend to convincing me I could knock off a bachelor's, a master's and a doctorate in successive years! I hoped Julia didn't truly believe her dig at Andrew.

Ava met us at school exactly as she'd done yesterday, wanting to know what Julia's parents thought of Carol's and my new relationship. I was disappointed that I couldn't think of a good tease, so I just told her, "They're fine with it. Everything's perfect with both families, even with Andrew and Robert. Everyone has sworn to keep it secret. The three of us slept together last night, had a good time, and the Williamses were perfectly cool about it at breakfast."

"That means you can sleep together EVERY night! That must be super-fantastic for you both!"

"Not so much for Carol," I said, "but it is super-fantastic for me."

"Huh? Why isn't it so good for me?" asked Carol.

"Are you KIDDING! Have you seen how INCREDIBLY sexy you are? I get FAR more benefit than you do."

I got some hugs and laughs for that, especially from Ava, who couldn't resist telling me that she'd told me so.

Ava was VERY happy with how it'd turned out, so I asked her, "Do you want a foursome tonight, Ava? I'll be a bit late because of the pipeline date, but you can start without me, can't you?"

Ava smiled happily, but politely asked, "Wouldn't you rather catch up with all the time you've lost with Carol?"

"Carol and I have got the rest of our lives for that. You are responsible for pushing us together, so we should thank you in an appropriate way. All of us screwing your brains out sounds appropriate. What do you think?"

"Never mind 'appropriate'; it sounds like a great fun. Count me in! What time should I come?"

I left the girls to arrange that as I'd be away most of the time. During the arranging, Julia mentioned to Ava, "I'll give you the photos of the weekend when you come over. There are some very good ones." Ava was very happy about that too. She had a lot to be happy about from the last few days.

On the topic of photos, we told Alexis, Katelin and Pat that we had sets of photos from the weekend for them, but we'd hand them over after the last class so they wouldn't accidentally give the game away by looking at them earlier. That frustrated them, which probably meant it'd been a good idea. We arranged a meeting place for after the last class.

I was pleasantly surprised that news of my wealth hadn't leaked yet, either from these three girls, their parents, anyone from the bank, or God knows who else who might have acquired knowledge of it. I was glad that everyone was doing so well at keeping secrets. Of course, these girls very much wanted to stay on my good side; that was obvious from the VERY attentive way they treated me since learning I was rich. They'd all proved their interest in me before learning of my wealth, so their having that additional motivation didn't annoy me, not as much as I will be annoyed by any girls who started start throwing themselves at me from tomorrow on.

I was also looking forward to the fun of Alexis coming to school in her new outfit tomorrow. I was considerably less eager about the news of my wealth being broadcast, but I knew there was no way to avoid it, and not just because I'd soon be driving around in a ridiculously expensive new car. Julia and her family wanted me to learn some lessons, so I didn't stand a chance of holding back that happening.

After I'd set up the foursome to celebrate Ava's success in getting Carol and me together, I remembered that Lily was expecting another session tonight. My core girls would be waiting for me, and as much as I'd enjoyed my last session with Lily, I'd much rather be in bed with Carol, Julia and Ava. Nor could I invite Lily to join us, as that'd bump Carol out of the room, as I wasn't even tempted to tell Lily about Carol. Lily may seem totally devoted to me, but I didn't understand her motivation, so trusting her wasn't happening. Seeing Chloe's meltdown made me very cautious about trusting people with dangerous secrets.

I decided to wait until lunchtime and try to find out some details about this evening's pipeline date first, and then to resolve my accidental double-booking.

At lunch, representatives of the 11th grade pipeline group gave me some details about my date with them this evening:

  • I was to bring my swimsuit. That was a very good sign, as maybe they'd be displaying themselves in their swimwear. I have a strong fondness for pretty girls in small bikinis, especially when the girls are well endowed. I probably don't need to keep repeating that fact, but I want to make sure this autobiography doesn't understate the important points. The girls talking to me were all larger than average where it mattered, so I was a very happy chappy.

  • The chief spokesgirl said, "We'll be providing a dinner we know you'll like." Another VERY good sign.

  • I was to meet them at the driveway going into a fancy motel just out of town at 6:00pm. I hardly knew anything about the place, other than what I'd seen driving past. From the road, it appeared to be small and luxurious.

I wasn't sure what to think about the rendezvous point. I could see Julia was unsure about it too, but after a couple of seconds she decided not to bother about it. She knew that the girls and I knew about the "no sex" rule for the first couple of pipeline dates, so there was no need to mention it again.

Normally a date that included sixteen 11th grade girls in bikinis (I hoped!), would CERTAINLY result in my needing Lily's services afterward, but not when I had Carol, Julia and Ava waiting for me; although I suspected they wouldn't be twiddling their thumbs while they were waiting. Twiddling something almost certainly, but not thumbs.

I asked the Group 1B girls, "What time do you think the date will end?"

"That's up to you Mark. It can go all night if you want."

#1: <It'd have to be a DAMNED good date to keep us away all night! That ain't gonna happen.>

#4: <No it's not. We hardly know these girls, so they're not going to win out over going home to our girls, especially not with that smug look on their faces. They must have a high opinion of the date they've got planned.>

#1: <On a related topic, it's been a while since we bedded a new girl. We're concentrating on the same few girls repeatedly. Not that I'm complaining, but it'd be nice to notch up some new ones from time to time.>

#3: <I'd like to 'notch up' Mackenzie's sisters soon. Diana certainly. Claire I'm not sure about whether her body is capable of having sex properly.>

#4: <She's a little more developed than Donna, and Donna fucks her vibrator like it's going out of style. Donna never said anything about how she used Ava's toy, but she made it very clear to us that she puts the one we gave her all the way inside.>

#3: <I'd forgotten about that. You're right. Donna's body could certainly take our cock, so Claire's should be able to. Claire is physically larger than Julia, so I doubt there's any problem at all, other than her being a virgin.>

#4: <We should get Carol and Donna to bring just Diana and Claire up to high school one lunchtime, so we can have a private lunch with them to tell them about our hymen-busting plan, to avoid their mother having a meltdown the next time she takes them to their doctor. We should do that soon, but it can't be tomorrow because that'll probably be another mass lunch.>

#1: <Why will it be a mass lunch?>

#4: <After the pipeline date tonight. I thought Julia might want a mass lunch to help word get around. No detailed comments from us, because we can't give feedback, but we can make general comments and the girls from the group can talk with everyone else.>

#1: <I don't think they need us for that. They won't even need Julia or Carol. All those girls can gossip away perfectly effectively without our help. Let's ask Julia about it when we get a chance. I'd like to get the ball rolling with Diana and Claire. It's going to take at least a couple of weeks before we can consummate our relationship with those two, because we need the whole Mackenzie thing to die down, for the parents to relax about the other girls visiting my sisters at our home, and for Claire's torn hymen to heal up fully before Diana does the splits to bust hers. I don't know how long they take to heal fully, but I guess it's the same as any other cut. It needs to be fully healed though, so Claire can say it occurred months ago. It'd be far too suspicious to have both of them tear within days of each other.>

#4: <If those girls are at least a couple of weeks away, how about finding another new girl between now and then. Maybe just a bit of fun right after school, like we did with Laila and Dakota when they were first appointed Liaisons.>

#1: <From what Julia said, we should have half the girls in school throwing themselves at us after Alexis pulls the cat out of the bag tomorrow. Let's not make any plans for the next few days now, because everything could turn to chaos.>

#4: <Damn! The lunch with Diana and Claire will be screwed up too. We didn't think about that. From what Julia has said about the effects of our being rich, there's probably no way we're going to be able to have a private lunch with those two and our core girls.>

#1: <You're right. We were stupid not to think of that. Forget all plans like that for a while, until we see how much chaos there is. We can still mention our interest in Diana and Claire to our sisters so they can feed it back to the Norris girls. That'll keep them excited and interested.>

Having arrived at a plan to do nothing of any consequence, we got back to the issue at hand, deciding whether or how to fit Lily into this evening's entertainment. I ended up deciding to do something which Lily had originally assured me would still make her happy. I pulled her to one side between afternoon classes.

"Lily, you told me your service for me could be as quick as I wanted, even just one minute, right?"

"Yes. Is right. Many important man too busy, but sex is, umm. They think about sex too much. Stop them working good. So quick sex, quick cum. Is my job. I am very happy do for you ANY time. Long, short, every time is very good."

My need for quick sex wasn't because I was too horny to concentrate on working well. I just had too many dates in one evening, so Lily's was going to be cut VERY short!

"This evening is going to be very quick like that. I want to see that you can serve me like that, and it suits me to do it tonight. We're not even going to do it in a house. I'm going to meet you somewhere between where my pipeline date is and Julia's house, and we'll do it in the back of your car. Okay?"

I'd been looking at her reaction closely, but I saw nothing but happiness. Lily smiled very widely and, I was sure, sincerely, "Yes. I am VERY happy Mark! Any time is VERY good."

#1: <Chinese are weird. We're using her without the slightest pretense of being interested in her pleasure, and she's enthusiastic about it. This "Serving" thing must be a big deal in China.>

#2: <I agree she and her parents are weird. But, to tell you the truth, I'm rather looking forward to it. There's something kinky about being able to walk up to her, bend her over, fuck her, then drive away.>

#3: <Agreed.>

We arranged a somewhat secluded place to meet. With her English being not so good, it was a bit troublesome to make sure she knew exactly where I meant. Halfway through my third attempt to explain where I was thinking of, I'd been tempted to make it the school parking lot, but the school was getting more security conscious these days, so there was a risk we might get caught by a security guard. We'd be quick (haha), but I didn't want to take the risk of being caught with my pants down. I liked having something over the Principal, and didn't want him to have a legitimate excuse to get me out of his hair. But Lily and I finally got it sorted.

Last time I called Lily for a fuck she'd waited in her car for me, so I warned Lily not to wait at that exact spot, as it was secluded enough that it might be risky for her. I told her I'd try to finish my date before 10pm, and for her to wait somewhere nearby but well lit until I called her.

#1: <It's bizarre. She's probably going to be sitting in her car waiting for us, maybe for half an hour or so, just for a minute's sex, and she's HAPPY to do it!>

#3: <Bizarre and GOOD! Plus I like making girls happy, especially if I can do so by fucking them with no strings attached.>

After last bell, Alexis, Katelin, Pat, Julia and I met to pass out of the sets of photographs. We didn't want to do it in the parking lot, or even in our car in the parking lot, because there were too many people wandering around. We'd picked a spot where no one would be passing near us without our seeing them coming many yards away, in plenty of time to hide the photos. We'd told Carol at lunchtime about our being delayed to do this, so she and Donna would wait for us at our car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.