Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 198: Parking Lot Fun and Games

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 198: Parking Lot Fun and Games - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Monday, May 9, 2005 (Continued)

Back to real-time, resuming my story just after the attempted castration.

Between the cops and the Principal, I didn't go to any classes for the rest of the day. I finished with the Principal just before school let out, so I went to Julia's last class and stood outside her room waiting for the final bell.

When the bell rang, the usual end-of-school stampede out of the classroom occurred. It didn't take a genius to know not to stand by the door, so I was leaning against the opposite wall. The first guys through the door (it's always guys, for some reason), saw me and hesitated. A near-fatal error on their part, as the following guys crashed into them.

It was hard to tell whether they recovered from their hesitation, or were simply bulldozed out of the way, but within seconds I was surrounded by a throng of extremely excited idiots wanting to know all about the fight. You can tell how excited they were, because they were still on school grounds after the final bell. Or maybe that's an indication of how idiotic they were.

I had less than no interest in talking with a bunch of excited macho idiots about the fight, especially as most of them wouldn't have given me the time of day this morning. I break a few arms, and suddenly I'm their best friends. I spent a minute or so refusing to answer their questions, only telling them only two things: First, "They attacked me so I broke their arms and called the police. That's what I'm going to be doing whenever I'm attacked from now on." Second, "Go home." I kept repeating the second point until I heard Julia's voice demanding to be let through to me, whereupon I changed to saying, "Let Julia through."

Eventually she got through to me. She tried to ask me if everything was okay, and I tried to answer, but conversation was almost impossible.

Julia yelled, "Let's go back inside the room." That was quite a good idea. Teenagers walking back into a classroom after school ends is in the same league as vampires walking into churches: it's anathema to them, verging on a physical impossibility.

It was funny following Julia as she pushed her way through the boys again. She had no subtlety at all. "Out of the way!" followed moments later by hefty pushes.

At the doorway I turned to announce one more time, "I'm not going to answer your questions; I'm going to talk with my girlfriend. You might as well go home."

#2: <I'm tempted to add, "And soak your overheated heads in buckets of water. I recommend five minutes of nonstop immersion.">

There were still several people inside the room, nearly all of them girls. No sign of Pat or Alexis, but Chloe came running at me, flying into my arms.

#4: <So much for her six-foot "Male Discomfort Zone". I'll take a wild guess, and say that Julia told her we're rich.>

#2: <It's a pity she didn't do this a couple of hours ago. We could have shown the cops the two large bruises as proof the goons had brutally attacked us.>

"Oh my God, Mark. Julia says you're r ... oof." The "oof" was because I'd punched her in the belly. I thought she was about to say "rich", and I didn't have time to get a hand to her mouth to stop her as she had her arms around me, trapping my arms below hers. Besides, I'd rather enjoyed punching her. She'd been pissing me off lately and she hadn't even asked, "Are you all right?"

I hadn't punched her hard, but Chloe's not used to guys punching her in the belly (there are very few guys with arms long enough to reach that far), so she was surprised into silence.

Taking advantage of the short opportunity, I told her, "Didn't Julia tell you to keep that quiet?"

"Oh yeah. I was just so excited!" Chloe said, starting to get excited again.

I corrected her, "You mean you were 'Just so STUPID.' Didn't Julia tell you what would happen if you blabbed it?"

"Umm. No more..." Chloe paused, reluctant to complete the sentence.

I answered, "Yeah. No more, and none in the first place either. Now if you don't mind," as I pushed her hands off me, "I want to talk with my girlfriend."

"But I want to..."

"NOT now, Chloe. I want to talk with Julia."

One of the other girls asked, "What was that about?"

I answered, "Chloe's mouth is even bigger than her tits."

That caused some shocked expressions among the audience.

I explained, "Sorry, but I'm annoyed. She was told something in confidence and told to keep it quiet, but at the very first opportunity she was about to yell it out so everyone could hear. Weren't you, Chloe?"

"Umm, yes, but I was so excited."

"And your mouth is even bigger than your tits." I looked at the small crowd, saying, "What? I'm not going to pretend Chloe doesn't have tits. That's just as stupid as thinking they're the only thing about her that matters, like most guys do. I'm a realist. They're neither more nor less significant than what they are, which is big but not as big as her mouth. Now if you don't mind, I have a lot of things to talk with Julia about."

#4: <I wonder how Chloe's enjoying her attempt to get into our affections so far? Haha.>

Julia and I walked toward one of the corners of the room. I heard some of the girls asking Chloe what the secret was. I called back, "Chloe, you know what the consequence will be if you tell anyone."

From what Julia had told me previously and from what I could see now, I had no doubt that poor Chloe wanted to come running after me, then to somehow make me fall head over heels in love with her. I suspected it was very important to her that those things happened before the Tuesday night deadline to confirm who was going on the trip to Rodeo Drive, but my annoyance left her with no idea how to proceed. Undoing a few buttons apparently didn't occur to her. Chloe needed to become my lover very quickly, but instead she'd nearly given away the secret and had annoyed me, so was now even further from her goal. Julia's chuckles hadn't helped either.

I was treating her this way for two reasons. Partly because it might make her try harder from now on, which was something she BADLY needed to do, but mostly because her behavior over the last few days, right up to the current moment, had pissed me off and I enjoyed expressing it. Julia and I had spent a lot of time talking with Chloe, and she'd sometimes seemed to be making progress, but her verbal progress didn't translate into one iota of physical progress. Even now that she knew I was rich, not a single button had come undone. That may sound as if I'm stupidly fixated, but they're an excellent indicator of Chloe's obsession, fearfulness, and probably half a dozen other insulting traits that I can't be bothered listing.

It didn't take long for me to quietly tell Julia, "No problem with the cops or Principal so far. I have some things to tell you, but that'd be best done at home. You told Chloe, Pat and Alexis?"

"Yeah. It was a lot of fun. They're blown away by you. Really blown away! I haven't had so much fun for a long time."

"Since the last time we had sex, or maybe even the last time you went clothes shopping?"

"Maybe if we could have sex WHILE we were shopping, that might come close, haha. Pat and Alexis are VERY happy to be invited. Alexis says she can easily come, her parents don't know where she is half the time anyway. Pat says her parents would have a fit, so she's going to lie to them."

"Of course; we are going to Rodeo Drive, after all."

"You seem to have the wrong idea about girls, Mark. We don't spend all our time thinking about shopping; not even a quarter of it. Most of the time we spend thinking about landing a man rich enough to pay for our shopping, haha."

"That I can believe. We shouldn't spend long here because my sisters will be waiting by the car. What's the story on Chloe for this afternoon?"

"Your house has been cleaned, and Chloe wants to do it. Shall we get her to walk with us to the parking lot, so you can talk with her?"

There weren't many people left, a worried looking Chloe and half a dozen other girls. The others mostly just wanted to know that everything was okay with me, that I wasn't in serious trouble, or anything like that. They were concerned about me personally, which was nice, so I took a minute or so to reassure them.

Julia asked Chloe to walk with us, which she accepted with alacrity and relief.

During our walk to the car, when we were far enough away from anyone else, Julia started by saying, "Mark, Chloe's hanging around because she's decided she wants to take her relationship with you to the next level."

Chloe nodded vigorously.

I teased, "We don't have a level at the moment, so what's level number one? Does she want to carry my schoolbag?"

Julia chuckled, so Chloe spoke up, "No. No. I want to, umm..." Chloe couldn't say it.

Julia finished for her, "She wants to go to bed with you."

Chloe was nodding agreement, but I said, "I doubt it. She won't be ready for that for months, if ever."

"No. I'm ready. I am. I want to, Mark."

"You say that now, but if we try it you'll play that pathetic game where you try to make me force you. I have no interest in that stupidity. It's a big turn-off for me."

"I won't do that! I WANT to, umm, go to bed with you."

"Probably just because of what Julia told you about me before. Not for a good reason."

"Definitely not! That's just a coincidence. I've been thinking about it for a long time, and I was going to give myself to you today anyway. You're the most wonderful guy I've ever met, and I think I'm..."

"I don't believe you can do it without being forced, Chloe. You're not ready for a normal relationship. You can't even undo a few buttons on your top."

#4: <I have a suggestion. How about we give her a hard time about her buttons AFTER we've fucked her. If we force the issue now, she might refuse, and we'd miss out on the main prize.>

#3: <I agree. I'd like to see her naked and bouncing on our cock too.>

#2: <I'm swept away by the logical merit of your argument.>

Chloe looked around, checking it was safe, although I've no idea what she would consider unsafe. Even a dozen guys lined up with binoculars weren't going to see anything. She said, "That's just because I forgot. See, no problem." Chloe undid one button, then dropped her hands to her side again.

#2: <Wow, that's impressive. One whole button. She's turning into a sex fiend right before our eyes. Any moment now she's going to turn into "some tramp that any boy could get pregnant or worse," like she said at the Chengs'.>

#3: <I'm waiting for the bolt of lightning, or maybe the riot.>

#4: <At least it's a start. Or the start of a start.>

#2: <That was the easiest one. From now on it'll get harder.>

#4: <{Groan}.>

A few seconds later I had a thought. I asked, "Julia, I have to get my car cleaned too. How can we manage all the back and forth that's required?"

"Hmm, good point. I know they did your place first, and they're all at mine now. Shall I call to find out if my room's finished, so you and Chloe can use that while your car's being done?"

"That'd make things easier, thanks."

The rest of the walk was spent listening to Julia on the phone. We arrived at our car as she was finishing. Carol and Donna were there, with several other people: some Ducklings, some of Carol's friends, and an assortment of others. Mostly girls, but some guys as well. Pat, Alexis and Ava off to the side too, talking to each other. Chloe was looking nervous, but I couldn't tell whether it was from being seen with me, from worry that I'd tell everyone she was about to lose her virginity (and maybe get pregnant or worse), or from her being only half-dressed. Nor did I care.

I greeted and hugged my sisters first, asking, "I hope you weren't worried?"

Carol answered, "Not about the fight because we heard you won that easily. But we were worried about what happened after that?"

"The police were fine. Unnecessarily aggressive toward me, but that's just what cops do. The Principal was a pain, but I doubt anything bad will come of it. Everything's fine."

"Did they really want to cut your, you know, off?"

Presuming "they" didn't refer to the police or Principal, I said, "That's what they threatened. They never got close to achieving it though. I'll tell you all about it in private later. I see you've brought some friends."

I spent a few minutes reassuring everybody that everything was fine. Just the usual stuff, plus several jokes about how tragic it would have been had the six guys succeeded.

A couple of the guys in the crowd were from the jostling incident two Fridays ago, who wanted to know, "Could you have done that to us?"

"There were nine of you standing all around me, so I probably would've been rougher. If you'd gotten any more aggressive last Friday, you'd be in the same sort of trouble that today's idiots are: hospital then prison."

"Good thing we listened to the Principal this morning then. He read us the riot act, warning us not to be stupid again. The guys that attacked you today invited us to join in. We're very glad we didn't. Sorry about last Friday."

#3: <Not sorry enough to warn us that we were going to be attacked though! Except that we're quite happy it happened.>

"Don't worry about it."

A few of the guys were my soccer teammates checking up on me. Either that or they'd just come because they had an irresistible list of soccer-themed jokes they wanted to use: "Didn't they know you never pass the ball?", "Didn't they like the way you were dribbling?", and some more that were even worse, as hard to believe as that is. It's tragic how few people have got a sense of humor as good as the four of mine.

A few were guys who wanted to know where I learned to fight so well.

"I watched the original 'Batman and Robin' TV series over and over again. Those guys REALLY knew how to fight!"

There were other stupid questions, to which I gave even stupider answers, as hard to believe as that is, until they got the very blunt hint and left.

Much more enjoyable were the girls. I particularly enjoyed Diana and Claire Norris, Mackenzie's younger sisters. They'd each come with one of my sisters, wanting to see me again. I'd backed up against the side of my car so I could face the crowd that was grouped around me. I got Diana and Claire to come stand on either side of me, so I could put my arms around their waists while I thanked them for their concern and similar time wasting blah, blah.

A few seconds after the two younger Norris girls had passed through the crowd to reach me, my little crowd had reformed so as to be pretty tightly grouped around the three of us. The crowd was standing close enough that no one could see my hands way down on the girls' waists. Claire was the youngest and naughtiest (the latter making her the best), and she'd gone pantiless last time I'd seen her, so I slid my hand from her waist to her ass and started feeling for any panty bands. Unsuccessfully, a failure I was happy with.

After a few seconds Claire stood on tiptoes to whisper to me, "Donna says good Ducklings shouldn't wear them around you."

"Donna is absolutely right! You're a very good Duckling, Claire."

"The BEST!" she claimed.

Such a claim required substantiation. I was partly bent over to hear her, so that hand was lower than normal. It grabbed a fold of her skirt, raising it as I stood upright. Then I started gathering more and more of her skirt's fabric, pulling the back hem up toward my hand. There was no protest from Claire; quite the contrary, as she put her arm around my waist and squeezed in a manner that I decided clearly meant: "You have permission to feel my naked ass."

In a few more seconds I'd gathered up enough fabric to reach the hem, when it was easy to simply extend my fingers on the inside and raise my whole hand so I could start rubbing her delightfully bare ass.

I enjoyed that for a few seconds, then bent down to whisper in Diana's (the other sister) ear, "You wouldn't like it if I favored Claire over you, would you?"

Unsure of what I meant, Diana nonetheless agreed, "No."

"Then I should do this." I slid my hand from her waist down onto her ass.

"Oh."

"There's more, beautiful Diana. This is what I've done with Claire..." I reached down as far as I could without bending down suspiciously, then started gathering her dress up as I had for Claire, standing up straight as I did so.

I resumed talking to whomever in the crowd wanted to chat (plenty of volunteers for that). When I reached Diana's hem I quickly moved my hand onto her bottom (panty-clad, unfortunately). Diana stiffened and blushed a little, but didn't protest.

After a few seconds to let her get used to it, I whispered to her again, "I'm going to do exactly the same to you as I am to Claire." Quickly, so I'd still be facing her and able to see her reaction, I moved my hand up to the waistband of her panties, and pulled it as far down as I could reach, to just below her ass cheeks. The panties were still held up around her hips and stomach, so the back tried to slide back up when I let them go, but I quickly put my hand inside them, so the band just rode up over my fingers, stopping when it reached my wrist. I rubbed my hand over her ass.

In a quavering voice, "You're doing this to Claire too?"

I kept rubbing while I said, "When you get home, you two should talk about this. If you both agree, I'm going to do more things with you two in the future. Right now I'm doing MORE than this to Claire. I'm doing this..." I slid one finger into her ass crack, sending it toward her pussy.

Another of Carol's friends called out, "Diana, what'd he say that make you go so red?"

Diana was too busy trying to hold herself together to answer, as my fingertip was starting to rub the outside of her pussy, so I answered the yelled question, "I whispered something very naughty to her. You can ask her when you're alone."

Diana asked me, "I can tell?"

"Any girl you trust, sure. Your parents or Mackenzie probably wouldn't be a good idea."

"Not Mackenzie?"

"She seems too conservative to be as much fun as you and Claire are, but let me check that out on my date with her and if she seems like a fun girl, I'll give you permission after that."

"Okay." Then in a rush, "I love you Mark!" Accompanied by an even more extreme blush.

"Good girl. Now spread your legs a little wider and put your arm around my waist." The latter instruction was mainly so she'd feel Claire doing the same, to reinforce that both of them were having the same done to them, to make it harder for them to refuse. I'll assume that I don't have to tell you what the former instruction was for.

Diana immediately carried out both instructions.

I stood up straight again. I'd misled Diana, in that I hadn't been fingering Claire's pussy. It wasn't possible, as my bending toward Diana shortened the reach of my other hand too much. But now that I was upright, I bent my knees a little, dropping me an inch or so, and I slid my fingers toward Claire's pussy. Like a good Duckling should, Claire anticipated my need and spread her legs for me. Also tightening her grip on my waist.

I whispered to Claire, "I'm doing exactly the same to Diana."

"Really! {Giggle}. I didn't think she would."

"You two are both good girls." In that they were both bad girls. Claire was the goodest at being the baddest, but Diana compensated for that by having a much more developed figure. I hadn't specifically checked, but Diana was probably fourteen, and easily developed enough to count as "fully developed" as many older girls. Her being only fourteen, I hoped she might develop more yet (more is always welcome). Claire was presumably twelve. Fortunately she was more developed than my late-starting sister Donna, but still only half as much as Diana. Maybe even less than half, although I'd have to get them both naked to be sure of that, ideally both at the same time, for scientific and other reasons. I made a mental note to carry out that comparison at the earliest convenient opportunity.

I spent the next five minutes or so chatting to whomever wanted to chat, while I fingered both girls. They were at different stages in their physical developments, but they both lubricated plenty. All three of us enjoyed my conversation, although I did restrain myself from getting too energetic in front of so many people, in case it would embarrass them too much, or cause problems.

The crowd was thinning out, as many of them had had their curiosity satisfied enough to prefer going home. Chloe was off to the side looking forlorn. With, I was pissed off to notice, all of her blouse's buttons done up. She can damn well stay forlorn then.

It was past time that I should've talked to Ava, Alexis and Pat, so I regretfully pulled my two fingers out of the girls, and removed my hands - careful to keep my fingers wet (for Alexis' benefit; or at least, for her consumption). Both girls made disappointed sounds, with Claire's being considerably louder than Diana's soft complaint.

I told them both, "Thanks girls. You're both lovely and good company. We'll do that again sometime, but I have to go talk with some of my other friends now."

Claire was okay, but Diana hung on to my waist. I had an easy fix for that, "Sweetie, you're a lovely girl, but I have lots of other people to talk with. You can't hang on to me." She wasn't convinced yet, but I knew the next sentence would do it. "Remember what happened to Gia when I had lunch with lots of Carol's friends about two weeks ago?" Gia was the girl that'd hung on to me too long after I'd sucked her nipples into an orgasm (more emotionally than physically caused, which meant it was mostly my reputation that'd given her an orgasm). Julia had fired Gia's ass for being selfish.

Diana remembered all right! She let go with panicky alacrity, looked worried as hell, and started apologizing profusely. I quickly reassured, "Relax Diana. I LIKE you. I'd give you plenty of warning before refusing to have anything to do with you again. But you do need to remember that you can't demand all of me for yourself. There are too many girls I have to get to know yet, before I can decide to stay with one girl forever. I like you very much though." To give her hope. Hope being a marvelous way of keeping girls' legs open.

I was tempted to make a joke about "sisters should share", but thought it might be overheard, which could make people suspicious about me and my sisters. Seeing that Diana and Claire were okay, I gave them a last hug, then walked over to Ava & Co.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I should've come over sooner, but I was having fun with the two girls beside me." I held up my two index fingers in front of Alexis, instructing her, "Open up and concentrate Alexis. There'll be a quiz about this later."

Alexis opened up, said "Huh?", then re-opened again.

"Concentrate on the tastes. I'll explain why later. This finger is from the younger girl, Claire. She was on my left. Are you ready?"

Alexis gave me a wry look, then nodded. I said, "Remember the taste," as I put it in her mouth.

She sucked and licked it clean. After a few seconds I pulled it out, then held the other one in front of her mouth. "This is from the other girl, Diana. Open up when you're ready to memorize her taste."

After a couple of second Alexis opened up again. We repeated the procedure.

I said, "You want me to fuck you again, right Alexis?"

"Fuck yeah, 'specially after what Julia told me."

Pat jumped in reaction to that, exclaiming to Alexis, "Did Julia tell you the same thing she told me?"

The penny had clearly dropped (actually considerably more than one penny). I got in ahead of Alexis' answer with, "A small part of Julia's and my intention was that the few people we told didn't know who else we'd told. You chose your words carefully, Alexis, but Pat also knew, so now you both know that you both know. Keep it to yourselves please, at least until after the trip. Ava knows too, by the way."

Pat asked, "You really are... , you know?"

"Four-letter word, starting with 'R' and which makes girls itchy to go shopping. Yep, I'm happy to say that I am."

There was a mini-celebration, as Pat and Alexis squealed quietly, and hugged me fiercely. They started exclaiming, "I can't believe it!", "You're so incredible," and the like.

"Hush the comments, girls. Did Julia warn you what'd happen if one of you blabbed the secret?" I could see Julia had. I added, "I'd hate for that to happen to either of you, but I'd do it if either of you blabbed, even if it was by accident because you got too excited to mind what you said." Actually, either of them blabbing wouldn't be nearly as bad as if Ava did it - that'd be VERY upsetting - but there was nothing wrong with letting Pat and Alexis know that I enjoyed their company.

The best thing was to change the subject. I had been interrupted early in my explanation of why I wanted Alexis to memorize the pussy juice tastes, so that was the obvious thing to get back to. But thinking of it reminded me of Alexis' comment, which I found very curious. From my point of view, a girl being rich or poor would make no difference to how much I wanted to fuck her. On second thought, there was probably an inverse relationship: rich girls would probably be insufferable, and poor girls (like Chloe) were suddenly much more cooperative now that I was so much richer than them. So I had to ask, "Alexis, when I asked you about wanting to fuck me, you said you did even more after Julia's news. Does that really make you want to fuck me more than before?"

"Fuck yes! It's a huge turn-on. I'm as horny as a ... I don't know. Something fucking horny, that's for sure. I wish you'd strip me naked and take me right here."

#4: <She's delightfully blunt, that's for sure. Chloe lied rather than admit it made any difference to her - when it obviously made all the difference in the world - but not Alexis. You know where you stand with her.>

#3: <Although she'd rather we were lying on top of her rather than standing. Let's get a third opinion from Pat.>

"What about you Pat? How does it affect you?"

"Umm, yeah. I wouldn't have worded it like Alexis did, but she's right. I'm not turned on enough to be stripped naked in the middle of the student parking lot, but it still affects me. There aren't going to be many girls who don't get weak-kneed when they think about you now."

Alexis corrected, "Weak knees and dripping wet panties. Speaking of dripping wet, what's with the finger tasting?"

"For the rest of this year I'm going to give you different girls' pussy juices to taste. If you guess whose they are, I'll give you a fuck. How does that sound?"

"Great, but I'll fuck you any time you want anyway."

"I know. I appreciate that too, so I shouldn't make light of it. There are other girls who say the same thing, who I don't appreciate for it, but I like your forthrightness very much. Part of the reason for the game is that I'll enjoy it; I'll get a kick out of 'making' you taste different girls. But part of the reason is that if you guess right, then I'll be honor-bound to make time for you, and I kind of like that. If left to myself, I will spend time with you occasionally, but I'm so busy it won't be as often as I'd like. So the guessing game is a way of forcing myself to spend more time with you. Does that make some kind of weird sense?"

"Yeah. WEIRD sense, but I get it. It's the weirdest compliment I ever got."

"We're both weird people, in our own ways, so that seems appropriate. By the way, when I said I'd get a kick out of 'making' you, you know that it's voluntary, don't you?"

"You start talking like that Mark, people are gonna think you're going soft, haha. Of course I know. You wouldn't say 'boo' to anyone if you didn't know they were okay with it."

"I might break a few of their arms though!"

"Those assholes asked for it. Serves the fuckers right. Did I mention that your beating the shit out of so many guys turns me on EVEN more?"

"Really?"

"Christ yeah! I'm fucking HORNY, Mark. Did I mention that I wouldn't mind if you stripped me naked and fucked me right now?"

"Haha. Yeah, I seem to remember that you did. As bad as that, huh?"

"As GOOD as that; I love feeling horny. Not as much as I love feeling the horny pounded out of me though. I'm not making it up; I REALLY want to get fucked. So how about it?"

"I'm damned horny now too, so I'd love to, but my day is packed already. My mother's going to have a major meltdown over my fight, I've got a problem with the Principal that I need advice on, and I've got a club I always go to for three hours on Mondays. After my weird compliment you know I want to, and I want to now even more than normal, but I can't do it, sorry."

"Damn! Now I'll have to get some other prick to do it, and I wanted it to be you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.