Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 126: The Ava Plan Goes Perfectly

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 126: The Ava Plan Goes Perfectly - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 (Continued)

Julia went alone to let Ava in and to take her up to our bedroom. Julia needed to say a few things to Ava, mostly to let her know how the 'event' was going to unfold. Almost none of the following was scripted in advance. Julia knew the sequence of what we were intending to do, but how to tell Ava was made up by Julia as she went.

In her room, Julia said, "Mark understands that you're here to offer to serve him better than you have so far. Is that correct, Ava?"

"Yes. I'm hoping that Mark will..."

"Stop, Ava. You are offering yourself to Mark, so you have to explain it to him, not to me. All I need to know is that you're willing to make a commitment to him. That's correct isn't it?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I want him to understand. I thought if I..."

"Ava, Mark understands all that already. He already understands EVERYTHING about what you want to do tonight. Remember that he's miles smarter than ordinary people, including you and me. Tonight isn't about making him understand anything; it's about your understanding yourself better, and then your actually making your commitment to Mark. You'll understand this better when I explain how we're going to do this tonight. Shortly I'll show you where Mark's study is. That's where the bed is that you'll be thrashed on, and where you'll spend the night. Tonight is separate from sex, so Mark wants you to sleep separate from him. You'll be too sore to be any good in bed for him anyway. After I show you where his study is, I'll bring you back here, and I'll leave you alone for ten minutes to prepare. I'll explain what that means shortly. After ten minutes I'll return with Mark and my mother. While my mother and I are watching, you will strip naked, kneel in front of Mark, and explain your commitment to him."

Ava interrupted with a shocked question, "Naked? In front of your mother?"

"Yes. Nakedness is a symbol of your honesty, openness and giving everything you have. My mother because you are making a commitment to Mark, and that's done in front of witnesses. Mom and I are your witnesses. A marriage ceremony is when two people exchange commitments in front of witnesses. This is similar, except that it's just in one direction: you're committing to him, but he's not committing to you. Although, by accepting your commitment, Mark is also taking responsibility for you, and that is..."

"YES! That's what..." Exclaimed an incredulous Ava. Who paused, then added, "Wow. I never thought that would happen tonight. Is Mark really going to look after me?"

Julia wasn't sure how to respond to that unexpected question. She ducked the issue for the moment, "I don't know Mark's deep thinking on that. He's so smart it can be very hard for me to understand his thinking. I do know that he understands that accepting your commitment puts a responsibility on him. I guess how much responsibility depends on how much commitment you make, which is what I was talking about. In front of Mom and me, you will describe and offer your commitment to Mark. That's what your ten minutes of preparation time is for: for you to get your thoughts and notes together. You've been thinking about this for a few days, so you should have a good idea already. It doesn't need to be perfect, just honest. Mark will listen to what you're offering, and will tell you which parts of it he accepts." We hadn't discussed the last point, Julia had added it because she was more aware of the responsibility aspect, and wanted an escape loophole for me if one was needed.

The addition alarmed Ava, "What? He might not agree? Oh, I never thought of that."

Ava was visibly upset, and Julia hastened to reassure, "Listen carefully. Mark knows you're coming here tonight to make a commitment to him, and he's a very kind person. He wouldn't let you come if he was going to reject you outright, but it's certain that he'll think of things that you haven't, and he takes his responsibilities seriously." Julia paused to let Ava grasp that point, then carried on, "I can put it even better than that: Mark is better at making decisions than you are, so let him! He wants you to describe your commitment to him so he can see that you understand it, but then HE will decide. That's the way it's going to be from now on. That's even how you want it to be, isn't it?"

"Yes, but I was scared when you said he might not accept me. I understand better now, sorry."

"I don't think he'll reject you. I can't promise that because it's his decision, but I think it's unlikely. At most I think he might point out a problem you didn't think of with some part of what you said. Let's not worry about that now, because it might not happen.

-- "We'll grab a pen and paper when we're in the study, so during your ten minutes of preparation time you can write some notes for yourself, to help you work out what to say. When you explain your commitment to Mark, no one is expecting anything fancy or professional, so don't worry about that. Mark just wants to give you an opportunity to express yourself. After you've told Mark what commitment you want to make, and after Mark's talked about it as much as he wants, then Mark and I will leave you and go to the study. My mom is going to stay, and she is going to talk with you about what you're doing, both the commitment and the thrashing. My mom is a very wise woman, and we are all young, so we..."

Ava stridently proclaimed, "MY mother is very wise too! My mom is amazing..."

"Ava! This isn't a competition between mothers. I'd be perfectly happy if your mother is twice as wise as mine. That's not the issue. Mark and I are young and we need my mother to consent to this. You want Mark to thrash you with a belt. That's an assault and the police wouldn't like it. It's happening in my parents' house, so they have to approve."

"Oh. Okay, sorry. It's just that I love my mom so much."

"Which is great. I'm very glad to hear it. But now that you've mentioned her, how come I've never heard you mention her opinion when we've talked about tonight. Have you talked to her about this?"

"Ahh, no. I didn't know how to. It's too hard to explain any of it to them. Even explaining Mark to them is too hard."

"Your parents don't even know about Mark?"

"No. I don't know how to tell them. He's too young and I can't be his real girlfriend because I'm not good enough for him and because you are. I'm afraid I would disappoint them terribly if I tried to explain him to them. NOT because he's no good! I don't mean that; Mark's INCREDIBLE! I mean because I think I'd mess up telling them. It's a very difficult thing to explain, especially with you and all the other girls around Mark. I have to tell them something soon, but I don't know what."

Julia reassured, "Don't worry about not being good enough for Mark, because no one is. We want him to have excellent girls around him, but that's much more to do with their attitude, commitment and effort; and I think you might be an exceptionally good girl at all of those. You are certainly far better than nearly every other girl Mark has met. I understand you're worried about how to tell your parents, but the main thing to realize is that it's simply not your problem anymore. Or it won't be shortly."

"It won't?"

"No, of course not. In the future, everything to do with your relationship with Mark will be decided by Mark. He's such a genius that he'll know exactly how best to tell your parents."

That relieved Ava considerably. [I was not aware of the contents of this conversation at this time, because Julia's statement would have made me extremely nervous. Fortunately she didn't mean it literally; she was assuming she'd manage the situation, through me if necessary. Unfortunately Ava's parental situation was a great deal worse than I would have feared, as you'll soon read.]

Julia continued, "You can't go running to Mark for every little decision - he and I would both get angry with your wasting his time that way - but if you have a major problem, especially if it involves Mark, then you don't have to worry about it in the future. Just ask Mark. Or better still, ask me first. I'm a lot smarter than you, so I may know the answer myself, or I might know what Mark would do. I know him better than you do, so I can often guess what he'll do. It's important to remember that you and I both want to do as much as we can to make Mark's life better, so we will often sort things out together, rather than bother Mark with them. I'll help you and you'll help me. Mark has already told me that tonight is almost certainly going to work out very well - I told you how incredibly smart he is - so I'm already planning several things you can help me with:

-- "I want you to start bringing the 11th grade girls who are interested in Mark to our lunches. Starting with tomorrow's lunch. There won't be a group lunch on Thursday, but probably will be again on Friday. It's time for the 11th grade girls to start getting to know Mark socially.

-- "I want your help with something Mark is doing to help another girl. That will probably happen in the next few days.

-- "On Thursday, Mark, you, Carol and I are having lunch with a bunch of Donna's girlfriends, down in middle school. It's going to be a very sexy lunch, and we want your help to sex the mood up.

-- "I'll tell you more details about all of those later, but you can tell you're going to be very busy with us! I can't wait until you and I are working together properly. You'll help me with things I need to do for Mark, and I'll help you with things like deciding how to tell your parents. And I haven't even mentioned how eager Mark, Carol and I are to get you into our beds again. We all love having sex with you."

"Really! Gee, thanks. I like sex with all of you. Really, I do! But I didn't think I was very good with Mark. I made a fool of myself trying to pretend to be as good as him."

"Of course you're not as good as Mark! No one is. But compared to the other girls Mark's had, you're one of the best. Just in case you get big headed, remember sex isn't that important to Mark. He likes it and has fun with it, but you have to be a good girl in many other ways for Mark to want to keep you. He hardly looked at your naked photos, remember. You've seen how hard I work for Mark, and you have to work just as hard. Any stupid girl who thinks she's going to keep Mark just because she's good in bed isn't going to last five minutes with him. Mark hates that attitude.

-- "Just while I'm talking about all the things you can immediately do to help Mark and me, if Mark doesn't hit you as hard as you want tonight, I don't want you getting all selfish and complaining about it. We don't want you to be too sore to go to school tomorrow. We've got heaps of things for you to do, starting with getting the 11th grade girls coming to tomorrow's lunch. How hard YOU want to be hit is all about YOUR wants, and we don't have time for that selfishness. I don't know how hard he'll hit you - that's entirely up to him - but however hard he does it, you'll be thankful for. Okay? No complaints?"

"Oh NO! This is working out super-fantastic. It's far, far better than I imagined. I've loved EVERYTHING you've said. I've got no complaints at all. No way!"

"Good. I've probably said too much, so I better speed up. After my mom has talked to you, she'll leave you in here and come talk with us in the study. I don't know exactly what'll happen then, as it depends on what Mom thinks. She might disagree with something, or maybe she'll agree with your committing to Mark but not that you should be thrashed. Maybe we'll all need to come back to the bedroom to talk some more, or maybe we won't. If it goes to plan then what'll happen is that Mom will come back and tell you that Mark accepts your commitment, and that Mom agrees to carry on with the plan. If Mom tells you that, she'll immediately go back to the study.

-- "Then it'll be your choice. You can get dressed and go home, or you can pick up the belt that we will leave here for you, and carry it to the study. We want you to carry the belt to prove that being thrashed is your deliberate choice. In the study you will lie on the bed, and Mark will thrash you as hard and for as long as he wants. It's his choice because he's the boss and he understands this far better than you do. If you want to, you can get up and leave, just like the bride can refuse to let the groom put the ring on, but that obviously means the commitment is broken. You can leave any time you want today, we'll leave..."

"Oh NO! I'll never leave. I don't want to EVER leave Mark, especially not now."

"Good girl, but I need to finish saying this. We'll leave your clothes and car keys in this room. The front door will be unlocked so you can walk out whenever you want. You don't even need to run. If you get up, we will stand back and let you go. We won't say a single word to stop you. We're doing this because legally speaking, anything else would be stupid, and also because the easier we make it for you to leave, then the more meaningful your commitment to stay is. If we tied you to the bed your being thrashed would mean nothing, because you had no choice. Tonight we will make it as easy as we can for you to leave. We'll hold the doors open for you, even carry you out if you want us to. Do you understand that?"

"Oh yes. I can't believe how incredible this is. I just expected Mark to thrash me and for me to beg his forgiveness and promise I'd to better in the future, but this is incredible. This IS like a wedding! It's wonderful! I feel so lucky. Thank you SO MUCH, Julia. This is beyond the wildest dreams of what I wanted. Well, not quite. Originally I wanted to marry Mark, but I know that's stupid now. Oh! Don't worry about me ever trying to take Mark away from you. I'll never try to do that. You're so much better for Mark than me..."

Julia interrupted, "Ava, I will NEVER be marrying Mark. NEVER! I'm not good enough either. Before I started dating Mark I was a very romantic girl, with dreams of a huge white wedding with all the trimmings. Just look at my room! You can see how girly I am, haha. Just like you, since I fell in love with Mark I've realized that my life isn't going to happen the way I dreamed either. For both of us, our lives have been turned upside-down because of Mark. We're sisters in that way. I'm sure the same thing is also going to happen to other girls. Mark is too much of a man for us. I have no idea where his life is going to go - that's unimaginable - but I know that my role is to follow wherever he leads. That's your role too, if you want it."

"Wow." Ava was silent for a few seconds. Then she said, "I just thought I deserved to be punished and I wanted to show Mark that I knew I should behave better in the future, but then you said about the half-wedding we're going to have, and that blew me away. Especially Mark being responsible for me. That's EXACTLY what I was most looking for, but I gave up having ANYONE look after me so I could be with Mark." The expression on Ava's face crumbled, "You've just made me realize that things are even more different than I thought. I didn't understand ANY of this, Julia! This is all far too much for me. I don't think I can do it. I'm not smart enough..."

Julia interrupted, "Ava! What's the single most important rule about ANYTHING to do with your relationship with Mark?"

"Huh? Umm. Is it, 'I should do what he says'? Or maybe, 'Don't waste his time'?"

"Both very good rules. Well done! You're right that both of those are very important. I didn't ask my question very well though, because what I meant was: 'Mark decides.' You're worried that you're not smart enough for Mark. So the obvious thing to do would be to ask Mark whether you are or not. I'm sure he's the best person to judge how smart he needs you to be for him. You might have to worry about what clothes to wear in the morning, or whether your car needs fixing, or a whole bunch of other things, but you NEVER have to worry about anything to do with you and Mark. If the answer's not obvious to you, just ask Mark! Or better still, ask me first: 'So you don't waste his time, ' haha. You know that rule already. You should ask me whether you're smart enough for Mark, because I definitely know the answer to that question. Go on, ask me!"

"You want me to ask you if I'm smart enough for Mark?"

"Yes."

"Umm. Am I smart enough for Mark?"

"Yes." Julia stopped, saying nothing else.

After a couple of seconds Ava said, "That's it? Just 'Yes'?"

"The answer IS 'yes, ' so what more can I say? Yes means yes, it doesn't need any more information. Do you want me to explain WHY the answer is yes?"

"Yes please?"

"Okay. Mark knows why you're coming here tonight. He knows how smart you are, he knows what his own life is like, and he knows what sorts of things we want you to do, so he knows EVERYTHING already. If he didn't think you were smart enough, or nice enough, or honest enough, or lots of other things, then he wouldn't have let you come. He wouldn't waste his, my, and my mother's time on you if he didn't know you were good enough in every way you need to be. Even more important to him than wasting his time, is that he wouldn't want to be so cruel as to give you false hope. Mark is never cruel like that. Plus he would NEVER, EVER thrash you with a belt unless he was very, very sure you were good enough for him. Mark would cut off his hand rather than hurt someone like that without an EXTREMELY good reason, in this case because you want to prove your commitment to him. Speaking for myself, I'm absolutely positive you're smart as well as nice and honest enough. But even if I wasn't sure, I'd still be sure you were because Mark let you come here tonight. That's a good enough reason for me, and it should be a good enough reason for you. Is that okay, Ava?"

"Yes. Thank you. You're right, Mark wouldn't hit me unless he wanted me."

"Good. Just to be very thorough, I'll prove it even more, because I want you to never worry about this again. Remember that I already gave you a quick list of several things Mark and I want your help with? The first was to tell all the 11th grade girls who are interested in Mark to come to where we have lunch tomorrow, and probably Friday too. I'm sure you're smart enough to do that, aren't you?"

"Of course, that's easy. Most of them ask me about Mark all the time anyway, because I'm their Liaison. I've been hoping to have something happen soon."

"The second job I said was to help a girl. I didn't say how, but I will now. What you have to do is wear a low-cut top, walk into one of Mark's classes, and let some boys ogle you. Do you think you can do that?"

"Let them look at my tits? That's all?"

"Yes. That's all you need to do. Stand around for a couple of minutes and let them look at your tits. Can you do that?"

"I usually have trouble stopping them, {giggle}. I can do that no trouble, haha."

"The last job was to have a sexy lunch with a lot of Donna's friends, and with Mark, Carol and me. You'll need to do some kissing. You do know how to kiss, don't you?"

"{Giggle}. Yeah. I like kissing."

"All of the girls will be wearing short skirts and will have taken their panties off. Are you smart enough to take your panties off?"

"{Giggle}. Mom says that sometimes I'm not smart enough to keep them on, haha. That's partly why they want me to find a good man soon."

"You've found the best! The last part of the Donna's Ducklings job is maybe getting quite sexy. We might be rubbing each other's pussies, kissing, rubbing breasts, and those sorts of things. Are you smart enough to do all those things? You do know how to find those places don't you? Breasts are right up here, on the chest; pussies are between a girl's legs. You're smart enough to remember that and find them, aren't you?"

"I think so. I've been practicing how to be bisexual with you and Carol, so I'm pretty sure I can find them, haha."

Julia concluded, "That's it, Ava. That's all the things that we need your help with in the next few days. I left out your being our lover again, because I don't have to ask whether you can do that! We know how good you are, and we're excited about having you back. All the things we want your help with are extremely easy for you, and you're easily smart enough to do them. Now do you see how totally unnecessary all your worry about being smart enough was? You ARE smart enough!"

"Yes, thank you. But I worry about other things. All those things will be very easy, but what if Mark asked me to do something much harder?"

"That's true. Mark is doing some very advanced Math courses at college. Next year he's going to finish his degree so there'll be some incredibly hard Math courses. I'm sure there will be stuff in those courses that even he won't instantly understand, and that he'll have to think hard about. If he has trouble with those, should he ask for your help?"

"I hope not! There's NO WAY I could help him. I'm not even good at 11th grade Math, and he's a GENIUS. There's no way!"

"That's right. Me neither. That's why he won't ask us. He asks me to do things for him that he knows I can do. He'll ask you to do things for him that you can do. He'd be stupid to ask you to do something that you couldn't do - and he's definitely not stupid - is he, Ava?"

"Oh no. I get it. He won't ask me. Can I still do enough things for him?"

"Yes. He wouldn't have let you come here tonight otherwise. Mark will let you commit yourself to him because he knows that you ARE good enough for him in every way that matters. You don't have to worry about ANY of that. The only thing you have to do is try your best. Mark knows that any particular thing you're not good enough at now, you'll try hard to get better at, just like you are with being bisexual. Seriously Ava - and this is important - if this goes the way you want, Mark will be in charge of large parts of your life, and you MUST leave those decisions to him. He is better at them than you are. Okay?"

"Okay, Julia. It's just that I didn't understand that so much was going to be happening tonight, and that it meant so much."

"Yes, I was going to mention that next too. It took me weeks to understand some things about Mark, and I frightened you by talking about them too soon with you. I got too excited about how wonderful you are, and I said so much I made you think you weren't smart. It wasn't fair of me to do that to you, so I apologize for my impatience. You're not dumb if you don't understand something in one minute that took me one month to learn. In fact, I'm impressed that you understood it so well, so you're smarter about some things than you think. You have my and Mark's word that you are good for Mark, including smart enough. So no more worrying after today, okay?"

"Okay Julia. I trust you."

"Good girl. I'm glad I did tell you some of that frightening stuff though, Ava, such as tonight being something like a wedding. Tonight is a major commitment for you, and it could change your entire life, so you must understand what you're getting into. You understand that this is big, don't you?"

"Yes I do. It's so much bigger and more wonderful than I knew before. I'm very happy. Mom and Dad will be very happy too, when I figure out how to tell them."

"No Ava; when MARK figures out how to tell them."

"Oh yeah, sorry. {Giggle}. That's hard to remember."

"Yes, but you do need to remember it. I was exaggerating though, because if you can think of a good way of telling them, then by all means tell them yourself. You should only ask for my help, and then Mark's help, if you can't solve problems like that for yourself. But if you can't, don't worry about it; just ask us, okay?"

"Yes. 'Mark is the boss.' I understand that, I just have trouble remembering it sometimes. It's a big change for me."

"Yes, I understand that, sweetie. I'll make sure you get plenty of practice to help you learn it. You're like my little sister, so I need to help you. We said tonight is like a marriage, but I want to tell you some ways that's it's definitely not like a marriage, okay?"

"Sure. {Giggle}, I'm not going to be wearing a wedding dress for one thing. Or any other clothes, haha."

"Yeah, you're going to be delightfully naked. I'll tell you the most important difference: in a normal wedding everyone says that the bride and groom are equal partners in their relationship. That's definitely not true..."

"Oh no! I understand that. That's the ONE thing I am very, very sure I understand. Mark is incredibly wonderful, and I'm just a nobody."

"HEY! No one's allowed to call my little sister a nobody! You STOP that! Haha. Seriously, Mark's got the choice of dozens and dozens of girls already, and if he waits just a little while longer, lots more college girls will know about him, and he'll have the choice of THOUSANDS of girls. But he wants you to be a very important person in his life. You'll have thousands of girls envying you. You are definitely NOT a nobody. Remember that Mark's a genius, so if he thinks you're special, then you're special, and that's that!"

"You're very nice to me, Julia. Especially tonight. I like that you call me your little sister. That's very sweet. Funny too, because you're so little. It's very nice of you."

"You're welcome. I like thinking of myself as your big sister. Somehow that feels very appropriate. I hope you don't object to sex between family members though, because I like having sex with you?"

"Haha. You're funny. You know I'll have sex with you whenever you want. I'm glad I'm bisexual now."

"Good girl. I know I'm being nicer to you tonight. I'm a little embarrassed about how hard I treated you recently. Mark is the most important part of my life, and I get short-tempered when people waste his time, and I lost my temper with you too much. I'm sorry about that."

"No, you were right. I'm very silly sometimes. I'm really not very smart. I'm VERY happy that I'm smart enough for Mark, but I know I'm not smart."

"There's a big difference between being silly and not being smart. I agree you're not smart, and you're very honest about that, even putting it in your letter. But you can learn not to be silly, and that's important. Mark and I would get annoyed if you're silly. I will try to hold my temper though.

-- "I was saying why I was so nice to you tonight. The other two reasons were because I didn't realize what a high opinion Mark had of you. He's hard to understand sometimes, and I got that wrong. The last reason is because I am very impressed by the amount of commitment you're going to make tonight. To me that counts for a HUGE amount. I worship Mark, and I'm very impressed that you are willing to worship him too. Nearly every other girl is so full of herself that she can't do that. I'm incredibly pleased with you, Ava. I PRAY that you can keep to your commitment, not backslide, not be silly. I'm taking too much time, so I need to go faster, sorry.

-- "I need to tell you other differences from a normal wedding. You know Mark and you aren't equal, which is good. Because Mark is so important you understand why you have to do what he says. To obey him. I think I told you about the time I was walking in a school corridor with Mark and I misheard him. I thought he'd asked me to strip, so I immediately started stripping. It didn't worry me that it was in the middle of school. I thought Mark told me to, so I did. When he saw what I was doing, he told me to put my blouse back on, and we laughed about it. But the important thing is that I was instantly obedient, and you have to be like that too."

"I will. I really will. Tonight is amazing for me. It's the most important night of my life.

-- "Haha. I just remembered all those other girls who stripped for Mark. That morning when you were choosing the Liaisons. That was very funny. If you want me to strip at school to prove I'm obedient, I'll happily do it. I want you and Mark to see how good I'll be from now on."

"Mark and I will be getting you to do things for us, so we'll soon see. Remember the list of things I've already mentioned, and that's just over the next few days. There'll be many, many times you'll be able to prove that you understand Mark is more important than you, because that's what you'll be doing every time you obey him. I'm not so much worried about your obeying, but I am worried about your asking 'Why?' all the time. The very first time I talked to you, which was to ask approval to read your letter to Mark, you asked me 'Why?'. A few minutes ago, when I said 'Yes' to your asking whether you were smart enough for Mark, you didn't just accept my answer. You were very uncomfortable and unhappy until I had explained why. Every time you ask 'Why?' you're telling the person that you don't trust their judgment. I didn't mind explaining your being smart enough a few minutes ago because this is a very important night for you and you need to understand everything you can, but after tonight you simply CANNOT keep hesitating to do what you've been asked. Mark and I don't have the time to explain everything to you, and it's very insulting that we have to keep doing it. After tonight you have to stop doing that, Ava. You have to obey immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.