Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 113: Hot Tub Party; Line Up for Gropes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 113: Hot Tub Party; Line Up for Gropes - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Sunday, April 24, 2005 (Continued)

Carol volunteered, "Even I've walked around this house naked. All of Julia's family have seen me like this. They were all very nice about it and I felt totally safe. They're very nice people."

"Especially Robert. He can see me naked whenever he wants, haha." That was from Donna, in case you're wondering.

I didn't know whether Donna's comment was literally true, or whether Donna had said it just for fun. It didn't matter either way, as I had complete confidence in Robert's ability to manage Donna; he was a Williams after all. I couldn't resist something that'd crossed my mind not long after I'd been introduced to The Boys. I explained to the girls, "Julia has twin brothers, Andrew and Robert. Andrew is 26."

I paused. Wait for it ... Ahh, here it comes. "How old is Robert?"

I'd had my money on Brenda, but it was Laci that'd asked. That made sense too, as her father obviously wasn't very smart (he was the father I met in the bowling ally who preferred football to soccer).

Unfortunately, having achieved my goal, I now felt like a heel because I had to explain it to her. I did my best, "I have to apologize to you, Laci. I love mathematics, and I have a somewhat peculiar sense of humor. I've been waiting to do that ever since I met her brothers. Her TWIN brothers, Laci. If one twin is 26, how old is the other twin?"

"Oh," as she realized the other one would be 26. And "Oh," again, as she realized she'd just made a fool of herself.

It'd been because of my trap, which made me feel bad. I tried to cheer her up. "As I said, I AM sorry. Blame my silly sense of humor. I've wanted to do that for WEEKS, and today just happened to be the first chance I got. I'm sorry, but it wasn't aimed at you. Now that it's out of my system, I'm going to forget all about it. Can I make it up to you by giving you some extra kisses, ahead of all the other girls, even before we start the alphabetical list? That's if you still think I'm sexy enough to kiss? Or maybe I should crawl around on my hands and knees, like I did with Chloe, begging your forgiveness?"

"{Giggle}. No, that's okay."

"Do you want your extra kisses, ahead of your normal turn?"

Laci looked to the other girls for guidance. I jumped in with, "Don't look to them Laci. They know I was unfair to you, and none of them will object to my trying to make it up to you. Anyway, I get to choose who I kiss. They're my lips, after all."

#1: <Actually, I think Julia chooses who we kiss more than we do. Our lips must belong to Julia then.>

"You don't mind?" Laci asked me. I'm not sure what she thought I was minding, but as I said before, she's the daughter of a football-favoring father and a woman that chose to marry him. I felt doubly sorry for Laci.

"I don't know about you Laci, but I'm scared of Julia. If she comes back and we haven't done ANY kissing, I'm going to be in trouble. I don't think even Donna could save me from Julia. If YOU want to kiss me, come here, otherwise who's the girl at the head of the line?"

The girls all laughed at me. It took me a few seconds to work out why. The answer to my question would be Laci Abbot. Sometimes I think God does these things to me deliberately, just to make my life difficult. "Boy! I made a fool out of myself with that, didn't I? I've sat with you in class all year, and I forgot that you always get called first." In a mock-reprimanding voice, "How DARE you trick me into looking foolish! Just for that I DEMAND extra kisses. Come here, girl."

I stepped over and grabbed her, dragging her into my embrace. I was pretty sure she'd be fine with it, and her "{Giggle}" certainly didn't give me cause for concern. Laci happily embraced me back, and we started kissing.

I had made two serious tactical mistakes: The first was that I'd forgotten to ask about my touching her breasts. As soon as the kissing started I remembered (damn!, as she has especially nice breasts). The second error was brought to my attention a few seconds later, and it was considerably more important. In order to grab Laci I had stepped into the middle of the girls, many of whom had no shame, no morals, dirty minds, and - I soon discovered - wandering hands; lots and lots of wandering hands, which had a powerful penchant for my posterior.

I did my best to ignore the hands. I failed totally, but still managed to give Laci a nice, drawn out, enjoyable kiss.

When I thought it'd gone of sufficiently long - Laci seemed to have no time limit of her own - I ended it and stood back, which was my third tactical mistake. "GIRLS!" As I leaped forward again, to hide against Laci. "Have you no shame!"

"It's in the other room, with my clothes." | "Not when it comes to that thing." | And other less than ladylike answers.

"Let me try this approach. I can't have 40-odd hands grabbing at me down there. There's some delicate equipment involved and I expect to need it soon. I don't know who the lucky girl will be, but I'm pretty sure she'll want that part of me to be working in tip-top order. Can you PLEASE not go for me there. SERIOUSLY! I feel enough fear that I'd go soft, and then you'll have to wait for Julia to come back to warm me up again."

Moans and grumbles, but acceptance.

I cautiously stepped back from Laci, prepared to glare dangerously at any backsliding, forward-grabbing, miscreants. Proximity showed none, so I relaxed a bit more. I still had a problem with my first tactical error; how could I remind the girls to ask me to touch their breasts. I HATED the idea of missing out on that, but Julia had set this up in a way that made it difficult for me to raise the subject. I guess I could say something like, "Girls, I'm not suggesting this for my own pleasure you understand, but I want to remind you that you have to ask me to touch your breasts," but that would be pretty pathetic. I stalled for time, to give my minds time to work on it. One mind said. "Thank you, Laci. That was very nice. So nice that I think we should temporarily change your surname to Zimmerman, to give you another turn after all the other girls. I did say I'd give you an extra turn, so how does that sound?"

One of my minds thought of an idea. I created several TK-fingertips and made a large, flat surface with them by making them as wide as possible and putting them side by side. I tried to create what would feel like a hand. I used one TK-point to rub Carol's cheek for a moment to alert her, and then I used the TK-hand on one of Carol's breasts, just lightly, because I didn't want any of the other girls to see Carol's breast moving about and being squeezed for no visible reason. Carol didn't get my message immediately, so I carried on doing TK-caressing her while I said, "Okay girls. Who's my next helpless victim, to be KISSED?"

The girls were from different classes, so it took them a while to determine the correct alphabetic sequence. While they were doing that, Carol suddenly understood my message. She called out, "Don't forget to tell Mark whether you want him to touch your breasts. He'd NEVER ask that for HIMSELF." Smiling directly at me as she said the last.

It's good having a smart sister, so I showed my appreciate by giving her nipples a little tweak.

Laci moaned, "Oh no. I forgot. Darn!"

I said back, "You're upset! Imagine how I feel! 'Darn' doesn't come close. You've got very nice breasts." She did too, that's why I'd been kicking myself for missing out.

"Haha. Don't worry, I'll remember next time."

I decided this was EASILY an important enough issue that I needed to keep my future options open, so I don't get caught like this again. So I said, "And if you don't, I WILL! To hell with Julia's silly idea that I'm a gentleman. Breasts are too important to miss out on!"

They all happily agreed that I should be able to help myself.

Pat said, "You weren't so gung-ho in the tub, Mark. You must be relaxing and getting into the mood, like Julia said."

I looked down at my erect cock while I said, "You know, I think you might be right."

We started on the list of alphabetic girls, the first after Laci being a Miss Allen. I gave her about thirty seconds. This was considerably less than she wanted. Me too, although it did mean my ass, back, legs, etc., got groped a lot less by the spectators. After her little grumble, I pointed, "Twenty four of you times two or three minutes each is hour, which would bore everybody who has to wait, and would also waste far too much time when we could be doing more entertaining things. We have to make the kisses short, sorry."

The next girl on the list was a Miss Bean. "No it's not," corrected Carol. I'm 'Anderson', so I'm next."

#2: <I think Carol's lost the plot somewhere.>

"Ahh, Carol, sweetie. This isn't exactly a brother-sister sort of thing."

"I know THAT. I just want a hug. You haven't hugged me for AGES."

"Aww," said many of the girls.

"Hey, me too!" declared Donna. Never one to miss an opportunity, even though she'd had LOTS of hugs from me recently. She added, just in case I'd forgotten, "I'm an Anderson too!"

I suppressed my facetious comments, instead saying, "Ahh, Carol, there's a small problem," as I pointed down at myself.

I think Carol had thought it through, judging by her saying, "Everyone knows I didn't cause that. It was like that before I said I wanted a hug so no one's going to think you're a pervert. If they do, I'll sic Donna onto them! I know that when I give you a hug it's going to be touching me. I care about that exactly as much as you care about my breasts touching you when I hold your arm against my heart."

#1: <I like the way she worded that. These games are fun, aren't they?>

Fun enough that she earned a gentle nipple tweak for that. I got a smile in appreciation of my appreciation.

Carol turned to the group, "Can any of you think of a reason why every one of you can get a hug and a kiss, and his sisters - who love him more than any of you - can't get just a hug?"

Not only couldn't they think of one, they didn't even try. Instead, "Go for it" | "Give them a hug, Mark" | Anna had a partial objection though, "You don't love him more than I do!"

Carol answered, "Anna, yes I do. Not that it's a competition, but I do."

"Me too!" declared Donna.

"But... ," from Anna.

"Hush," and similar instructions from most of the girls around Anna. The facts of life were explained to Anna, such as Carol and I having lived together all our lives. In reality, only the last seventeen months really counted, and then I had to start from a negative position, but none of the visiting girls knew that. Plus what those seventeen months lacked in quantity, they more than made up with quality. A great deal of quality. Before I had time to make any more of an issue out of my cock, Carol gave me a hug.

A second or two later I proximity sensed the surrounding girls' hands stretch out toward me. Without even think about it, I broke the hug with Carol, and firmly announced, "I do NOT want ANYONE to touch me while I am hugging Carol, or Donna either. That makes me VERY uncomfortable."

I was amused (?), impressed (?) (I couldn't put my finger even close to the right emotion), that my dislike of having their hands on me during my hug with Carol had been totally honest, and at the same time it perfectly fitted the should-be-non-sexual nature of our hug. For good measure, and after some thought, I added, "Surely you can see that?"

They honestly could, now that I had pointed it out. "Sorry, I didn't think." | "Of course you're right, sorry."

I said, "I'm sorry too. I probably overreacted. It just felt very wrong and made me very uncomfortable. Sorry about that."

"Don't go soft, Mark," called one of the girls. Who was immediately hushed by most of the others.

Carol lightened my mood, by saying, "Do we have to start the hug all over from the beginning again? Oh no, how terrible!"

She stepped up to me, and started hugging me again. Amusingly proximity showed all the nearby girls shrinking back. Even if they didn't physically move, their mental imagery was of them shrinking back.

Carol ignored my cock of course (rotating her hips would have been a VERY BAD thing). We hugged for a few seconds. Then she just kissed me on the cheek, telling me in a normal voice, "I'm having a good time. It's good to see so many girls start to understand how wonderful you are."

"Thank you for your help. I'll try to find a good, brotherly way of thanking you."

"My room needs cleaning."

"Haha. Time's up Smarty Pants." I gave her ass a very light smack, then said, "Oops, no pants. I'll have to start calling you 'Smarty No Pants', haha."

Carol gave a good answer: "Mom calls me 'Smarty Pants' a lot too. She'll laugh when I tell her my new name." I can't remember Mom ever calling Carol that. This was a total lie, for the benefit of the listeners. Carol truly was a Smarty of either form, although I preferred the longer of the two names.

We separated, and I suddenly felt a little bashful that my cock had been sticking into her stomach. I should be a lot bashful, so I went with it, saying, "Umm, sorry that my, umm..."

"{Raspberry}. Honestly Mark, you've got a one-track mind. NOT the usual track, but being a gentleman the WHOLE time. Sometimes I think you're a gentleman too often." Turning to the girls, "What do you all think?"

They thought so too. There was a range of expressions of their opinion, from praising me for it to, "I wish he'd come over here and be a non-gentleman all over me."

Donna exclaimed, "My turn!" I hope she was referring to her hug, rather than my being a non-gentleman all over her.

I had been intending to tell Donna that I really wasn't comfortable with her hugging against my cock (it'd was still hard as I'd decided a go-soft was more of a nuisance than a necessity). I was going to suggest that I sit on one of the seats, with my cock tucked down between my legs before she climbed into my lap, but Donna just launched herself at me, pretty much rendering my intentions moot unless I made a larger deal out of them than they deserved. Never mind. It didn't matter.

"{Giggle}. Your thingy feels funny."

Laughter from the audience. I was stumped about what to say, so I went with, "Thank God I've only got two sisters!"

"I agree," affirmed one of the girls, "or I'd have to wait even LONGER for my turn." She went down in my opinion. Up slightly for her sense of humor, down a lot more for using "I" and "my" rather than "we" and "our".

"I liked scaring your girlfriends before. They deserved it." It really doesn't pay to get on Donna's bad side. They weren't my girlfriends, but that was a bit of a minefield so I ignored that issue. I ignored her aggression too, hoping it'd eventually go away. Donna added, "I'll have to go home soon, won't I?"

"I'm afraid so, sweetie. You've been VERY good though." Except when she mentioned my thingy a few seconds ago, but I wasn't going to remind her about that. Then I worried about her asking about her reward (sleeping with me, probably tomorrow night).

Happily her mind was on other things. She asked, "Maybe we can go bowling again. That was a LOT of fun!"

Everyone wanted to see that again. Except me. I looked at the girls when I said, "I don't think so, sweetie. By now they've probably found the string I pulled whenever I wanted all the pins to fall down."

The girls that immediately laughed went up several notches in my opinion. For two reasons: for having faith in me and being intelligent enough to know how silly that was. Those that looked at me wondering whether it might be true went down in my opinion. Inventing ways of measuring these girls was fun. Not as much fun as getting them to take off all their clothes so I could visually measure the quality of their bodies, but still fun. Donna's a little below average in the IQ stakes, but she makes up for that by being loyal - "ultra-loyal", would be more accurate. She laughed immediately too, then said, "You don't want to bowl again?"

No harm in reinforcing one of Julia's themes, so I said, "Maybe if Julia wants to impress another group of twenty five girls that way. But I probably wouldn't bother doing it on my own."

"Can I come if you do?" I was amused that none of these girls added their request, although several of them shifted uncomfortably.

"Of course you can, sweetie. That's one of the two advantages of being my sister."

Carol was quicker than Donna at fielding that one. "What's the other advantage?"

"Never having to worry about how to dispose of leftover pizza." It been long enough since the last pizza joke.

After the chuckles finished, I said, "I think you've probably had your thirty seconds by now, sweetie."

"I know. It's just that I have to go home soon and I'm going to miss you." An 'aw, shucks' moment, until Donna added, "{Giggle}, but I don't think you're going to miss me. You're going to be BUSY!"

"I'm afraid so Donna. There's no rest for the wicked."

On that little bit of humor (the girls enjoyed the irony of me calling myself "wicked"; I enjoyed the irony of their irony), Donna and I separated. To be safe, I turned her around before she could look down at my cock, in case the sight inspired her to say anything about my thingy that I might regret.

When Donna moved away, I saw many deliberate looks, and heard more than a few, "Phew, he's still hard," and other such expressions of relief. There was no hint of any accusation, just comments of relief. I'd known the issue of me being up would come up, so I'd prepared what to say: "I knew you'd be disappointed if I wasn't, so I cheated. I was sure you wouldn't mind."

One of them was bound to ask. And... "How can you cheat at that?"

I moved out both hands in front of me, as if squeezing a couple of tits. I put on a sappy grin, and said, "I just visualized Chloe. That girl's got fantastic ankles." That last word caught them flatfooted, but they soon reacted.

-- I gave them a few seconds for it, then added, "Honestly girls, you've all got VERY dirty minds! How could you POSSIBLY imagine that I'd be interested in Chloe's breasts? I'm a GENTLEMAN. Speaking of breasts, which of you is next in the alphabet to be kissed and have her breasts mauled by me?"

We got back to working our way through the list. Considering we'd only completed two non-sister so far and one of them was going to have another turn at the end, I had much more 'work' to do. But I'm nothing if not a dedicated mauler of girls' breasts (a truer fact you'll never find in this autobiography), so I girded my loins and got back to business.

The first (counting from now) girl didn't make any reference to her breasts. So I said, "Cough, cough. Excuse me, ma'am, but this gentleman would like to ask the lady if she might like to give him permission to tactilely appreciate the wonder of her physical charms."

"Huh?"

One of the other girls translated, "Do you want Mark to feel your tits, Tianna? Haha."

"Oh yeah. I forgot. I'm not used to having to ask boys to do that." Apparently she wasn't the only one who'd not got into the habit of asking boys to feel her tits. Girls are clearly not being raised properly these days. I had a smart idea (and if you're ever going to have a smart idea, having one that maximizes the amount of breast fondling you do is a DAMNED good place to have one). I said, "From the volume of ribald comments I've heard recently, I'm guessing that most of you would like us to share as much contact as physical possible. To save me having to ask each of you in turn whether you want me to caress your breasts, I suggest that the minority who do NOT want me to touch them there, put their hands up now." Hopefully very few of them would have the strength of character required to raise their hands.

Four spoilsports spoiled my sport.

In accordance with Julia's strategy, I said, "Remember, it's entirely up to you. And you're entirely allowed to change your mind, just make sure you tell me. I will happily touch all of you except the four who have their hands up. I'm perfectly fine with all of that, and hope you all are too."

They all seemed happy. I added, "I'm a little bit puzzled about what to do with you, Jennifer. You didn't put your hand up so you seem to want me to feel your breasts, but you've still got your bra on?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot. {Giggle}. I'll take it off."

"What is it with all this forgetfulness? Are you all distracted by something? I see that most of you seem to spend all your time staring at something around here." I pretended to look for whatever it was they were looking at. I searched around the immediate area, at about my waist level, but was completely unable to find anything.

Eventually I said, "I can't see anything I haven't seen a million times before."

"Lucky you!"

I almost started saying something mushy like, "Yes I am. Not because of that little thing, but because of my two sisters, the twenty four other girls in this room, plus Julia, of course." But that was a stupid thing to say because it'd lead to an entirely unnecessary and excessive delay of the kissing/fondling process, so I cut it off. Instead I restarted with the girl who was waiting for me.

The surrounding girls were MUCH slower off the mark, to get their hands on the Mark, this time. It must've taken them all of five seconds to remember to grope me.

The next girl started normally, but after a couple of seconds she started intending to move her hand down to my cock - the move that Julia had showed them. She dithered about it, while I dithered about whether to allow it. I dithered a lot less than she did: it took her all of ten seconds before she committed to making the move, by which time I'd easily decided that there was no reason not to enjoy letting her.

Her move did not go unnoticed or uncommented on; especially not uncommented on. It was frequently, loudly and humorously not uncommented upon. And in the case of the girls who'd already had their turn, it did not go unregretted. It was clearly going to be an oft-repeated maneuver. That'd been my hope when I'd let her. I gave her a little longer, to reward her for breaking the ice, and to reward myself for letting her.

The next girl advanced with one of her hands at groin level, and it made contact with my cock before any other parts of our bodies touched. So much for this being a kissing session.

The next girl was modest, but she put everything she could into the kiss. Pity, because NO WAY does a kiss compare to breast and cock fondles. Get real!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.