Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 69: The Track Coach Can Take a Running Jump

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 69: The Track Coach Can Take a Running Jump - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Monday, April 18, 2005 (Continued)

I was a little surprised that Donna sat in her usual front seat. I had half-expected her to sit in the back, as a semi-girlfriend sort of thing. Maybe she didn't think of it.

Carol surprised me too. Partway to school she gave me a naked pussy flash, catching me by complete surprise. She dropped her skirt then laughed at the expression on my face.

A couple of minutes later, when Carol also didn't expect it, I TK-pinched one of her nipples. Pinched, hung on, and pulled it. Carol was wearing the new casual outfit she had brought back from Julia's house: A short skirt, above the knee rather than below as she normally wears, and a matching top. The top was considerably tighter than her norm, and she was even wearing a thinner than normal bra because I could tell where her nipple was, making it easy to TK it. I liked her new look considerably (there's a surprise). Carol seemed to enjoy its advantages too, because while I was pinching her left nipple, her right one visibly hardened.

I digress. The important thing was that my 'revenge' surprised her as much as her pussy flash had me. I enjoyed laughing back at her, and she knew exactly why. After the initial surprise, she enjoyed it too. I stopped it soon though, as we weren't far from school and I thought it'd be kinder if I let her two fairly obvious advertisements of 'enjoyment' soften a bit before she got to school. [An hour later it occurred to me that Carol might have enjoyed the embarrassment of having erect nipples at school, but then I thought she probably wouldn't as she wouldn't be doing it for Julia or me. Not understanding females, I wasn't sure of that, but I thought it most likely, otherwise she would've been wearing thinner bras to school for the last few years. That seemed logical, so I was very uncertain about it.]

Donna hung around for a few seconds, until the car had gone. Then she said to me, "I will be thinking of you today. I've brought a very good reminder." She pulled Substitute Mark out of her pocket to show me.

"Good grief. I hope that's not for 'Show and Tell', and that it doesn't go off accidentally in class."

"Yeah, it's a pity it's a bit noisy, even on the lowest setting. I can still use it turned off though. I'm going to enjoy myself today." Obviously busting her cherry hadn't caused Donna much pain this morning, which I'd seen when she'd walked out to the car easily.

"Have a good day then, sweetie. Try not to - cough, cough - 'think of me' too often, in case you get too tired to concentrate on your teachers."

"I'll tell you at dinner how many times I 'thought of you', haha. See ya." Donna shot off toward her area of the school.

Carol and I waited for Julia. I was about to ask her about Donna, when she beat me to it by saying, "You did very well with Donna this morning. She's very happy."

"Yeah, happy and horny, but you're right. It wasn't just me though because you set her straight very well last night. This morning I just repeated much the same as you'd told her. I don't know whether she had time to tell you, but we only did half a run and spent the other half in my room. I played with her nipples and then gave her the vibrator. She used it to get off while I tweaked her nipples some more. The sex was pretty lightweight really, as I only touched her nipples. I don't think the sex was important; what worked best was what we told her."

Carol said, "Donna told me most of that, but what had the biggest impact on her was that she tried to be so selfish last night, but you were so unselfish with her this morning. She said you gave her the best orgasm she's ever had without wanting anything for yourself. She was ashamed of herself and impressed by you."

"I didn't really have a plan. It just worked out that way. And before you can compliment me, let me compliment you instead: you're looking VERY pretty today. I know you're doing it for me so thank you very much. I appreciate it very much."

"Thank you. Nearly all of the clothes we bought on Saturday were to please you, so I'm glad the first two outfits make you happy."

It took me a second to recall the other outfit, then I got it, "The dress you wore to dinner! That wasn't 'an outfit', that was Heaven on Earth! That didn't just make me happy, it TOTALLY blew me away. When you wear that dress my hands actually hurt if I don't let them slide under your straps. I can feel a physical pull like a magnet straining to reach for iron. It's amazing. With your hair up, the high-heeled shoes and necklace, and that dress - you looked SPECTACULAR. Sophisticated and very, very sexy. And every single guy we saw all night obviously had the same reaction. I thought the taxi driver was going to drive us into a tree because he wouldn't stop looking at you in the rear vision mirror."

"I noticed the other guys, but there was only one guy who mattered to me."

"You made him very happy, believe me. You're a wonderful girl. For reasons far beyond how beautiful and sexy you are. I'm so much looking forward to living with you as husband and wife."

"Yeah me too. That's going to be fantastic. I pray your moneymaking idea works and that we can find a place that's got the privacy we want."

"I'm going to call Prof tonight to see if I can speed it up. Let's change the subject to something less frustrating. You got me a good one in the car just now. I nearly swallowed my tongue when I gulped in surprise. It was well done, thanks. You're a delight."

"I wanted to thank you for being so good to Donna."

"In that case, I will be very, very good to Donna every day! Haha."

"I'll just have to show you my pussy every day then, won't I?"

I deliberately folded my arms, and said, "You don't have to show me, I can see for myself. You're still not wearing any panties, are you?"

"No. They're in my bag still."

"Look down then."

Carol looked down, to see that I had already used TK to raise the front of her skirt. I hadn't raised it anywhere near high enough for me to see anything - there were far too many other kids around for that - but I had pulled it up enough for her to be reminded that I could do so.

When she'd gotten the point of my demonstration, I said, "A short skirt like that could be above your waist in a second. Everyone would see everything."

Carol hugged her bag to her chest and spread her feet apart, and waited.

Yet another of my bluffs called. Neither Carol nor Julia come close to believing these threats of mine. That's the trouble of being known as a wimp. A very well-loved wimp, but a wimp nonetheless. I admitted, "You got me. I give up. You and Julia never fall for my bluffs."

"You mean you're not going to do it?"

"Um, no. I was only trying to scare you. Not really 'scare', of course, just for fun. But you called my bluff."

"Aww, I thought you were going to."

That reminded me. It had been a while since we'd played 'sexually embarrass Carol' games. I'd forgotten about them when I was raising her skirt. I realized that Carol hadn't adopted her 'helpless dumb girl' persona. So I asked her, "You're serious aren't you? Not playing one of those games you like?"

"I just thought you were going to do it, so I cooperated with you." After a short pause, Carol added, "That's so COOL! I can't wait to tell Julia about that."

I'm a bit slow at understanding females ("completely unable" being a form of "a bit slow"), so I did what I've found works well, and asked, "Why is it so cool?"

Carol explained, "My unquestioning obedience. I didn't even think about questioning you, let alone disobeying. I just assumed you wanted to do it and I cooperated. I'm proud of myself. And proud of you for being so trustworthy."

"My pulling up your skirt in public is hardly trustworthy of me!"

"Haha. No, you're right. It's naughty, which I also like but that's a whole other issue. It's your PREVIOUS trustworthiness that earned my obedience. Think about Donna. She's going to be far more obedient to you now because you've earned her trust. She came into our room this morning completely naked and not at all concerned that she'd been naked with you. Can you imagine her being that trusting a month ago?"

I thought about Donna's and my relationship a month ago. We liked each other very much, but I couldn't imagine her response to my telling her I was going to pull her panties down. It wouldn't have been the great delight she'd had this morning.

I started shaking my head, when Carol suddenly laughed, and said, "Ha, ha. Never mind 'a month ago', I just thought about 'a year ago'. If you'd tried to strip her a year or two ago, Donna would have beaten you to a pulp, and then told on you to Mom and Dad."

"Yeah. She would have killed me and then got me in serious trouble with Mom and Dad."

Carol added, "Mom and Dad have changed too. If they'd seen Donna coming out of your room naked this morning, I don't think they would've hit the roof, but they would have a year ago."

"You're right about that too. Mom knows I did something sexual with Donna this morning, but she pretty much gave me permission to carry on doing it."

"So people are trusting you a lot. That's why I'm proud of you. So, are you going to pull my skirt up now?"

"I can see what you think of that idea: your nipples are sticking out more."

"I'm glad you look at them. I need to wear bras most of the time, but we bought some thinner ones so you can see my nipples easier."

Not only see them, but the highly official Mark's-arm-holding technique felt better too. What else could I say, "Thank you VERY much. But, um, aren't you worried about other people seeing your nipples too?"

"I know the boys in my class are going to go a little crazy when I start dressing like this, but Julia's given me some good put-down lines. If they don't work, I'll get your help like I did about a year ago. Remember?"

"When I came to your class to tell Ed Miller to stop pestering you, right?"

"Yeah. That worked wonderfully last year. If the boys get silly about my new look I'll try Julia's lines first, but if they're not enough can I ask for your help again please?"

"Absolutely. Not only is that a small price to pay for seeing you look so good, but I'd even enjoy it. I like doing things for you."

Carol smiled her appreciation, then said, "I'm not going to dress like a slut at school. Julia and I know you wouldn't like that..."

I shook my head, to indicate, "No, I wouldn't." I don't even like it when the sluts dress like sluts. I better explain that in case you think I've got something against girls who show lots of flesh. I like their flesh FINE! The problem is that they've invariably got either an in-your-face aggressive attitude, or a stratospherically arrogant one.

" ... Mostly I'll be wearing clothes like these. Showing enough to remind you that I am sexy and yours. That's all I need to do."

"That sounds perfect to me. Don't hesitate if you need help with the boys though." One thing I knew for sure was that the boys in Carol's classes were going to make total fools of themselves. Carol's got a heavenly figure and now that she was actually showing its shape, the boys were going to get all gaga in the stupid way boys do.

Carol added, "I did get some slut clothes too, for when it's just us. Let me know whenever you want me to wear them."

A second later Carol laughed, and said, "I see I'm not the only one that has a problem with something that sticks out."

I struggled to overcome my having gone all gaga. Having a hard-on when standing next to your sister wasn't a good look, so a go-soft was definitely required. Julia arrived while I was deflating myself.

Julia said, "I had a flat tire at home. It took me a few minutes to repair it."

Being the sexist I was soon made to feel, I asked, "Didn't one of The Boys offer to do it for you?"

"No. I was taught how to repair my own punctures years ago. They helped me learn and do the first couple, but that was all. Mom and Dad said I have to be able to do things like that myself. It's not hard, you know, even for a poor, helpless little girlie." The last was said with a put-on humorous tone. Julia added, "I better make sure I learn how to change car tires too."

Carol prompted me, "Ask Julia about dinner tonight."

As instructed, I said, "Would you like to have dinner at our house tonight?"

"Sure. That'd be good."

Carol said. "Great. I gotta go now. See you at lunch, bye."

Julia and I immediately headed off toward our first class too. On the way I told her that one of the reasons to invite her to dinner was so she could get to know Donna better, as she'd suggested a few days ago. I gave her a brief summary of my morning's activities with Donna and Mom's reaction to it. Julia was pleased. Everyone seemed pleased: Donna, Carol, Mom and Julia. I must be doing something right. I remembered to tell Julia that I wasn't going to show Donna my TK yet, just in case it came up in conversation while Donna was around.

School has a weird schedule where every seventh schoolday has a different order of classes. It's mostly for elective classes that aren't important enough to have every week. Today was one of those odd days, but it started with a very ordinary class: English. During it, a student came in and passed a note to my teacher, who called out, "Mark Anderson, report to Mr. Millane in the gym." I didn't know a Mr. Millane, but this class was English so I was more than happy to report to anyone anywhere.

I recognized Mr. Millane when I saw him, he's the school's track coach. I said, "I'm Mark Anderson. You sent for me?"

"I heard about your 10k win. I want you to join our track team."

"No thanks. That was a oncer. I'm not running any more organized races." ("Oncer" is a word I've picked up from Dad. Pronounced "once-er". It means "one-time event", which is what I should use, but don't. You can blame Dad if you want.)

I turned to leave, but Mr. Millane stepped in front of me. "Please reconsider. It would be very good for you and the school."

Reconsidering didn't take me very long at all. "Nope. I'm not running any more races. End of story. Bye."

Apparently it wasn't the end of story because Mr. Millane moved to block me yet again. He launched into an impassioned speech about why I had to do as he requested. All sorts of crap reasons:

  • I owed the school loyalty. This would be the same school whose lack of protection drove me to suicide.

  • Track was important. How the world was a better place because Person A ran around a circle faster than Person B completely escaped me.

  • How sports would teach me important life skills. The ONLY 'life skill' I'd noticed sport teaching anyone, including Mr. Millane, was how to be a bully.

I talked over his tirade with, "No! I don't want to do any running. I want to go back to class now."

He wasn't listening, and carried right on ignoring my objection.

I started getting quite pissed off. I was about to get seriously angry in his face when, #1: <Relax guys. Let me handle this. I'm going to have some fun with this bozo, so sit back and enjoy yourselves, okay?>

It was fine with the rest of us, and we told him so.

#1: <How many times have we told him "No" so far? Three times isn't it?>

#3: <Depends how you count them. We've spoken three times, but they contained several negatives. There were three refusals in, "No thanks. That was a oncer. I'm not running any more organized races," assuming he could understand what "oncer" meant from the context.>

#1: <Even better! So in total how many then?>

We ended up agreeing on eight distinct refusals so far.

#1: <Please keep count for me.>

Mr. Millane was still talking more crap about sports being the most important activity in the world. Or something like that, as I wasn't really listening to him.

My mouth, under #1's control, then spoke in a perfectly normal conversational tone, "I don't want to run." Mr. Millane wasn't listening to me either, as he didn't even slow down his impassioned rant. Excellent!

Several seconds later I said, "I'd like to go back to class now." Again I deliberately used my normal, easily ignored tone, and again Mr. Millane ignored me. That not only suited #1's plan, but was probably fair as I was ignoring everything he was saying too.

Over the next few minutes I got in several more refusals, most of which he ignored, although some spurred him to immediately change tack and try to convince me with another reason.

He even tried to convince me that I could become famous. What a dipstick! I'd run a mile to AVOID becoming famous. Then I couldn't help laughing out loud at my accidental joke. My laughter caused him to pause, so I added another, "I'm not interested in running. I want to concentrate on getting good grades in my real subjects because exams are only a few weeks away now."

#3: <That's 23.>

#1: <Let's make it a round two dozen, then move on to stage two.>

#3: <Excellent idea, whatever stage two is.>

Before I could add another refusal, Mr. Millane said, "Track is important in this school. If your other teachers learn of your refusal to support your school, you might find your grades start going downhill."

#1: <That's a doozie! This is going to be so much fun! Were any of you guys aware that "Track is important in this school"? That's news to me.>

#2: <I think track is important to this asshole. He's just trying to further his own career.>

I told him, "You've convinced me that we need to talk with the Principal about this, so we can sort it out asap. The school year is nearly over so there's not much time. Let's go."

Believing the merits of his many arguments had convinced me, Millane was willing to let me walk out the gym's door with him. I led the way briskly to the Principal's office.

On the way he said, "We don't need to see the Principal. I can easily take care of the paperwork myself. There's not much."

I answered with, "I'm in a special academic program which the Principal oversees. I need to talk with him." What it lacked in accuracy, it more than made up for by sounding good.

Millane said other things on the way, but I treated them with the same respect I'd treated his previous comments.

When we got to the Principal's office his secretary wouldn't let us in. "He's busy."

I insisted. It's so cool that I can do that. The secretary knew who I was, of course. The assaults were only a few weeks ago and the school had started getting its act together in several ways. She was still reluctant because he wasn't just busy alone; he was having a meeting.

I insisted some more. Did she really expect me to be sympathetic about some random meeting? No doubt one of hundreds, if not thousands, he has a year. My saying, "I'll call Mom then" as I pulled out my phone resolved the issue. Mom has been negotiating with the school over a financial settlement, so I'm sure the secretary didn't want to upset my mom, or upset the Principal by having my upset mom come down on him.

The secretary went in to talk with the Principal, and his meeting suddenly ended. A couple of minutes later Mr. Millane and I were ushered in.

I started by saying, "Mr. Millane, please explain what you want me to do."

"Join the school's track team."

"Now list all the reasons you used to try to convince me."

I made him be as complete as possible, rather than letting him get away with just the two reasons he initially gave. I also made him explain each of the reasons, telling him to "repeat the same explanations you used with me." After I'd prompted him a few times about stuff he'd left out, he didn't need further assistance. He actually got excited about repeating it all again, the idiot. He even explained some reasons I'd failed to notice the first time, which unsurprisingly didn't change my mind. All of this took several minutes, and I was pleased that the Principal patiently sat through all of it. The only reason he would have done so was because he either respected or feared me. Both were good.

When the dipstick had finished his list, I said, "You left one reason out, the last one you used to try to influence my decision."

He looked blankly at me. He actually didn't know what I was referring to. A particularly stupid dipstick then, as he still had no idea that he'd talked himself right into the middle of a trap.

I prompted, "Remember, you talked about what would happen to my grades in other subjects."

He saw the trap now! "I don't think I mentioned anything about those."

"Yes you did. It was the very last thing you said to me before I said we had to talk with the Principal. Don't you remember?"

"No, I never said anything like that."

"It's just as well that I have a SUPERB memory. That's one of the reasons my IQ tested out at 226." That got his attention big time! He obviously had no idea who I was, other than a fast runner, but he knew that an IQ of 226 was a FREAKILY high IQ. He looked at the Principal, who nodded confirmation. Then he just looked sick.

Having established the credentials for my memory as best I could quickly, I said, "I deliberately memorized the exact words you used. You said, and I'm quoting you word-perfect now: 'Track is important in this school. If your other teachers learn of your refusal to support your school, you might find your grades start going downhill.' Now tell the Principal how many times I had refused to run for you?"

"Eh?"

"I'll answer for you, seeing as how you're apparently unable to count. By the time you found it necessary to threaten my grades, I had refused your request to run for the school twenty three times. Twenty three! I counted them. Now would you please explain to the Principal why you thought it was necessary to pull me out of my English class in order to make me listen to your ceaseless prattle and threats. English being my weakest subject and the one that I have to work at the hardest in order to keep my grade point average up." Not that I cared a monkey's fart about English or my GPA. I was pretty sure I was not going to be going down the usual career path that every other kid had to face.

Dipstick apparently decided that offense was the best defense, and he started accusing me of making up all these accusations about me. I let him run on for a while. I probably couldn't have stopped him, but it was amusing to listen to him anyway.

After he wound down somewhat, I said what my internal planning session had decided on, "I've got several points to make about your untruthful denials of my twenty three refusals:

-- "First I made you describe to the Principal all the reasons you used to convince me to run for you. You listed every reason under the sun, and described them at length. Clearly I didn't agree to run or you wouldn't have needed to try so many reasons, at such length.

-- "Second we can contact my English teacher and ask what time I was summoned out of class. What with the walking time required and the time now, it'll be obvious that I must have spent at least twenty minutes talking to you in the gym.

-- "Third, ever since I won the race on Saturday I've been approached by a never-ending stream of people wanting me to run for them. I have consistently given the same answer: 'I won't run in any more organized races.' If I called my mother now and without prompting her in any way asked her how I would answer if I was asked to race for the school, she would repeat those exact same words. She's heard me say them over and over this weekend, as have all my family."

-- I turned to face the Principal, "Shall I call my mom and ask her that question?"

The Principal thought it was unnecessary. Although I'd exaggerated about all the people chasing me, I knew Mom would've confirmed my decision not to run again. I'd also been reasonably sure the Principal would have preferred not to call Mom if I offered him a choice on the matter.

I continued, "Having established that you lied about my twenty three refusals, your saying you never threatened my grades is now not credible. On the contrary, your threat is entirely believable. I had been repeatedly refusing to agree to your demands and after you'd exhausted every reason under the sun to convince me, it's entirely believable that you'd revert to threats. Now tell the Principal how many times you physically prevented me from leaving the gym when I wanted to."

He obviously wasn't going to do as I wanted, and he started making a fuss. I was pleased when the Principal shut him up. Politely, but effectively.

I told the Principal the answer to my own question, "Three times I told him that I wanted to get back to my class and I moved to walk around him and out of the door. All three times he blocked me by interposing himself between me and the door. He was using physical intimidation to force me to stay where I was. I was pulled out of an important class and forced to endure a long-winded tirade on a subject that I hold in some contempt. I refused to do what he wanted twenty three times, and three times tried to leave but was physically prevented from doing so. Because of my repeated refusals I was then subject to a very serious threat against my grades.

-- "I will mention that I am already enrolled in OSU and have their permission to audit and take any Mathematics courses I want. Free of charge, too. OSU have, at their own expense, provided me with a brand new home computer, high speed internet access, several expensive software packages and online access to all their course materials. The Dean of OSU has already spent a considerable amount of time smoothing my way to access his university. My girlfriend's father is a Professor and he has told me that if I get good grades this year then I will have universities and colleges from all over the world, large corporations and several Federal Government agencies pursuing me next year. All of that has been put at risk by this dipstick's not accepting my twenty three refusals to run around in circles for him."

Ambush complete, I folded my hands and looked to the Principal to respond. He was starting to react already, "Okay, Mark. First we don't want to start using epithets, regardless of whether someone is a 'dipstick' or not."

It was clear that the Principal had decided whose side he was on, and he was letting the dipstick know it wasn't him. That left me with only one worry, which I decided to leave to the Principal. I'd decided he wasn't such a bad guy. He'd handled this meeting very well so far, and he'd already started doing the right things in school as a result of my previous assaults. The Principal was still talking, but I interrupted him, "Sorry, sir. But I want to get back to class, and this has wasted enough of my time already. I'd like to leave this to you to fix, but I'd like to say a few things before I go. Is that okay?"

I think he was more than happy at my leaving him, so he assented.

I said, "I'm not worried about being made to run races for the school. Obviously no one can force me to run if I don't want to, and if they tried I'd just sit down and read a book. The only thing that Dipstick said that matters was his threat to damage my grades. That implies he either has access to my records, or can influence some of my teachers into downgrading me. Both are extremely serious concerns. I will call my mother shortly and explain that I was bullied by a teacher - because bullying is exactly what he was doing - and that my grades have been threatened. I am sure Mom will then call the Corvallis and Oregon Boards of Education to alert them to Dipstick's threats. You're going have to work with my mother and the Boards over how my grades for this year and next can be protected from his carrying out his threat or getting revenge on me. Clearly he's a liar, a bully and in a position of authority, so I'm seriously concerned about this. Mom may well have additional concerns and I'm sure she won't hesitate to call you if she feels it necessary."

The Principal was sure of that too.

I took my departure shortly after that, making sure the Principal saw me pulling out my cellphone as I left. I sent Mom a text message: "Julia coming for dinner. Call me if convenient re another bullying attempt, no hurry." I walked slowly back to my English classroom, figuring that if I walked slowly enough I might successfully miss the whole class and therefore get some benefit out of Dipstick's stupidity.

Mom called back before I got to class, and I quickly filled her in. I reassured her that I wasn't really worried, believing that Dipstick had simply gotten carried away and was probably just blowing smoke with his threat. He obviously didn't know who I was and I had trouble imagining that any of my teachers would deliberately downgrade me on the Track coach's say so. I was sure the Principal would do his job fine. I told Mom that I'd done it mainly for two reasons: because Dipstick was seriously pissing me off and so deserved some major trouble as a consequence, and because I thought it'd help Mom squeeze a little more money out of the school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.