Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 41: Stereo Vision is Great

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: Stereo Vision is Great - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Carol and Donna repeated their new tradition of a morning march in from their room to kiss me on both cheeks. This morning was quite different though, Carol was bouncing with happiness. She'd started behind Donna, but rushed ahead and started kissing my cheek even before Donna was in position. As soon as Donna had planted her kiss, Carol ran around the table kissing everyone's cheeks, declaring - every time her lips weren't otherwise busy - "I'm SO happy!", "What a wonderful family I have", "I love my life", 'Thank you, my wonderful Mother", "I love you, Dad", "Donna is the best sister, ever!", and a few more along the same lines.

When Carol got around to me on her second orbit, I got my cheeks well and truly wetted by several more kisses, and got told, "I love you, Mark. You're the best."

The rest of the family were chuckling and bemused. After Carol had finished all her kissing, and had bounced her way to her seat, Mom said, "That's the most dramatic recovery from depression I've ever seen. I take it that everything's fine now?"

The question was directed at Carol, who answered, "Everything's wonderful! I'm VERY happy!"

Mom, "Yes, we can see that. What upset you so much yesterday then?"

Carol paused to work out how to answer, then said, "Just some silliness."

I couldn't help chucking, as it was my silliness that she was referring to. Carol gave me a big smile, very proud of herself for getting that little dig in.

I said, "It's great to see you so happy."

"It's great to BE so happy! Now I'm hungry. I didn't eat enough last night."

The rest of breakfast was closer to normal, although more upbeat.

I escorted Carol out to the car on my arm, as we'd recently started doing. Once in the car, she caught my eye then looked down. When I followed her glaze she started slowly pulling her skirt higher, and kept pulling! I watched this development with great interest. Soon it was high enough for me to see no panties at all. Carol placed a finger on her clit and rubbed it lightly, giving me a huge smile the whole time.

Apparently when I had said the tests were over, she hadn't realized that she no longer needed to "make herself available to Julia and me at any time." Or, perhaps - and this seemed much more likely - she did realize but was doing it because she wanted to. Carol is always a pleasure to look at when she's in a car as the seatbelt accentuates her breasts marvelously, but rubbing her exposed clit took the pleasure I got from looking at her to a whole new level.

I was tempted to 'look in her schoolbag again', but the driver was a teacher so I should play safe. I suddenly thought that when I got my license I'd be able to drive Carol to school. Who knows what that might permit!

I chuckled at the thought, which made Donna turn around. I expected Carol to frantically cover up, but she did no such thing. She kept rubbing her clit, keeping her hand flat on her tummy so my view of the rest of her pussy wasn't obscured. Donna would have an even better view. By the time I realized Carol wasn't going to cover up, it was too late. Donna had got a full look. I cringed, waiting for the explosion.

Donna asked Carol, in a quiet voice, "You're very happy aren't you?"

Carol gushed, "You have NO idea!"

Donna said, "Good", and turned back to be looking forward again.

#1: <That didn't go quite as I expected.>

#2: <I think Donna might know more than we were giving her credit for. Know and approve. That's amazing, isn't it?>

#3: <Yes, but Carol had better cool it a bit. More than a bit really. She's OVER over-enthusiastic.>

I looked at Carol, who was still looking at me, so getting her attention was easy. I sniffed a couple of times, then nodded at the teacher, then down at her lap.

Carol got the message, and covered up. She leaned against her door, sucking her finger in case I needed reminding of what I'd just seen.

On arrival at school we got out of the car as usual, but VERY unusually, Donna hung around. After the car had moved off and we'd joined up, Donna told me, "A few weeks ago Carol wouldn't say boo to a goose," (another expression you can blame on my mother, although you shouldn't blame her too much as it's probably true that Carol wouldn't do that. It's presumably a common hobby of the English, given how often Mom uses the expression), "and now she rubs her cunny for you only two feet behind a teacher. Not to mention walking around with no panties on, which is very funny. I hope you don't do that on a windy day, Carol."

Carol's reply was, "It'd be worth it." I'm sure she didn't mean that, as she was holding her dress down carefully.

Donna added, "I love you two heaps so please don't get in trouble at school or home." It's not like Donna to talk like this. It was much more mature that she normally seems.

I said, "Thank you, Donna. I greatly appreciate your concern and help. Carol and I had a good talk last night and I think Carol's bounce back is somewhat of an overreaction to her new emotions. Hopefully she'll settle down soon."

I was looking at Carol when I said the last part, so it was really more of a suggestion to Carol than answer to Donna.

Carol's response was very definite though, "We didn't just have a 'good talk last night'; we had the most fantastic talk. Mark said that I can spend the rest of my life with him and Julia. I'm overjoyed and so happy I could burst. I can't tell you how wonderful I feel. I am going to have a fantastic life.

-- "I'm not overreacting; I can't react enough. But I will settle down, in about twenty years or so, haha." And she grabbed my arm. This would ordinarily be very welcome, but I was very conscious that she had no panties on, and no hands holding down her fairly short skirt.

I said, "I like you holding my arm, but I think you'd better hold your skirt."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I'd better go and put them on. See you at lunchtime, love." As she walked off, holding her skirt carefully.

Donna called out to us both, "Good luck you two," and she shot off.

#1: <There's more to Donna than someone to goof off with, isn't there?>

#3: <Yeah. That was very cool of her. I think Carol's told her quite a lot, but still, that was cool.>


Many people still wanted to talk with Julia about the handover processes for the various committee jobs she was stopping, often including wanting to know why she was stopping. Julia was attached to my arm, so I was necessarily dragged along to these discussions, which made it easy for Julia to indicate me when she said, "I want to concentrate on my boyfriend, Mark."

Most of the people having to take up the slack caused by Julia's sudden departures were less than impressed. A couple of senior girls even went so far as saying, "Why would you want to spend time with him? He's not anything special." They didn't know me so were obviously judging me purely by looks. Even though I don't look like "anything special", saying so right in front of me was excessive even for seniors (those seniors that want to - which is quite a few of them - believe themselves too important to worry about the normal rules of politeness).

Julia's usual answer was along the lines of, "Mark's important to me." To the two stuck up bitches Julia said, "I'd rather spend time with Mark than with you," then we walked away. The remaining questions they had for Julia about whatever their project was went unanswered.

Julia couldn't resist telling me, "They're so superficial. They're going to be eating their words in a few years when they're nobodies and you're world famous."

With all the committee discussions, I didn't get a good chance to talk with Julia privately until we were waiting to start the last period before lunch. I quickly told her about last night's developments:

  • My massive mistake with my "no boyfriend" off-the-cuff rule and how that had luckily worked out well, including Carol's extreme happiness now.

  • My canceling the rest of my tests, but Carol wanting to carry on with them for fun anyway.

  • I described my intent of not giving Carol any orgasms until Thursday.

Julia wanted Carol to still be a virgin on our wedding night. Orgasms weren't a big deal, but withholding them from Carol to let the pressure mount before the wedding would work nicely. In the brief discussion we had about that, I learned that girl-on-girl sex didn't count, "Unless you want to me abstain too?" asked Julia.

Knowing what would work out best, I confidently answered, "Whatever you think is best."

Then I mentioned the AMAZING news that Carol knew we'd been ordering her around deliberately because we knew of Carol's need for it.

Julia said, "Of course. I thought you understood that?" [[Which was a particularly sneaky deflection from Julia, as she'd deliberately overplayed the point of Carol's vulnerability to me originally.]]

"Ah, no. I thought she had no idea. That she was just doing what we said without thinking about it. Even when it got sexual."

"You've got a lot to learn about girls, Mark." It had been several days since this had been pointed out to me, which was much longer than usual. I had a momentary hope that I was getting better, but then I told myself not to be so stupid. The only thing I knew about girls was that I knew nothing. Probably everyone had been too busy recently to point out to me how much I had to learn about girls.

I know Julia didn't mean it in any nasty way - she'd never talk with me like that - so I just asked her, "You are doubtless correct. Which of my many areas of ignorance about females did I fall into this time?"

"Getting sexual would be the biggest one. No girl 'accidentally' repeats sexual activities. She knew what she was doing and why. We pushed her into it, but she chose to allow us to push her and she could've stopped us at any time. You would've stopped the instant she said, "Stop", wouldn't you?"

"Heavens, yes. I would've stopped then run backward half a mile, apologizing all the way. The thought of making her unhappy by abusing her sexually horrifies me."

"She knew that. She deliberately put herself into your hands. She's fully aware that she loves you, trusts you, and is excited by you. She decided to proceed."

"I had no idea. I thought I knew much more about what we were doing than she did, but it was the other way around. I DO have a lot to learn about girls!"

Julia agreed, "Haha. Don't learn too much more, you've already got half the girls in school drooling over you. Carol knew what she was doing, but she doesn't know what WE are doing: that we're going to commit ourselves to her in our marriage and ask her to do the same to us. That's going to blow her away. I'm looking forward to our proposing to her. Mom and I have a wonderful ceremony planned."

Which made me realize I knew nothing about it, and it was only two days away. "That reminds me, I don't know what's involved. Don't I need to know what to do?"

"No. Just follow my prompts at the time. The only thing we need to do is have some nice clothes for you to wear. Can you bring some to school in a bag tomorrow, and I'll have them ready for you when you arrive on Thursday afternoon?"

"Sure. I'm a bit nervous mentioning it, but there's one large issue I want to ask you about. I'll understand if you get angry, but I'd like to mention it now, if it's okay?"

"I can't imagine what you could ask about that could get me angry at you. All I want is for you to be happy, so ask away."

"It's a biggie, so I'll understand if you're upset. Okay, here goes. After the three of us are married, and I think as soon as we practically can, and if she agrees, I'd like Carol to have some of my children. Two or three probably."

I waited for the explosion. Julia just stood there looking at me, and seemed perfectly fine. She also wasn't saying anything, or moving, or anything. Just standing there looking at me. And still looking. Waiting apparently. This was confusing.

#1: <We're confused by a girl. What're the odds of that happening?>

I couldn't bear the suspense, "Julia, how come you're not saying anything?"

She helpfully said, "About what?"

#2: <Okay, it's official. Females do NOT live in the same universe as males! Hello! That we just said we want our sister to have our babies rather than our girlfriend.>

I was lost, but tried, "About what I just said, about Carol having my babies, if she'll agree."

"Oh that. Don't worry, she'll agree all right. She'll love to. It'll be fantastic news for her. That was the bell, so we should go to class."

#1: <Do you think Julia has gone insane, or is in denial, or something?>

"Umm, darling, I kind of expected you to react different. And more. Much, much more. How come you're not reacting?"

Julia cracked up. She burst out laughing and couldn't stop herself for quite a few seconds. Again not the reaction I expected.

#1: <I'm beginning to think we have a lot to learn about females.>

#2: <I'm beginning to think we haven't learned ANYTHING about them yet.>

When Julia was only half out of control with laughter, she managed to gasp, "You should see the look on your face." More laughter. "I almost feel sorry for you."

A variety of thoughts crossed my mind in response to that. Let's just say that I DID feel sorry for me.

When Julia calmed down, she said, "I'm sorry. I wasn't intending to do that, I just couldn't resist. You were a sitting target."

#1: <That's cheered me up. How about you guys?>

Julia continued, "You told me you wanted Carol to have your babies. That's all you said. You didn't ask me my opinion, or anything, you just stated your desire. Then you stood there looking very worried. It really was very cute."

#2: <Well the good news is that she doesn't seem to be angry with me. The bad news is that I have no idea why she isn't, or what she does think, other than we looked "cute".>

I made one last attempt, "We had better get to class, can you please explain quickly, or shall we save it for lunch?"

She took the path that rubbed it in the most. "It's simple..."

#1: <Of course it is. All the things we don't understand are always simple.>

" ... My role in life is to make you happy, including to help you achieve your goals. You told me what you wanted: for Carol to have your babies. I understand what you want, and I'll work to make it happen. Consider it done, I just need to take care of the details, haha. Practically that's all I need, just to know what would make you happy.

-- "Second, you shouldn't have worried about me being jealous or angry. I'm happy if I can make you happy, as I've told you many times. You don't understand how much greater and more important than me I think you are. My being jealous, which means wanting to keep you for myself, is ridiculous. I confess that I was very jealous when we first started dating, but I'm ashamed of myself now. I should've remembered that Annette proved you were unable to wander away from me. Carol's obviously a special exception, and I'm very happy with that.

-- "Lastly, in case you're curious about my opinion, I think it's wonderful! Carol will be a wonderful mother and much better at that than me. Remember I said her role is your wife in the house and my role is your wife outside the house. Your choice is perfect. Shall we go to class now?"

[[The last point is the main one. Julia's self-appointed role in my life is organizing everything that such a superhumanly impressive man will need organizing when he's an adult; hopefully an enormous amount and involving bossing lots of people around. Being an ordinary mother wasn't Julia's goal at all.]]

I thought I saw something she was trying to avoid discussing, "You make it sound so simple, but before you insist it is, let me ask about you. Don't you want babies with me?"

Julia's answer was another question, "Do you want to have babies with me?"

"Um, sorry, not really. Not yet anyway."

"Then I am happy to NOT have babies for you. When you want to have them, let me know, and then I will be happy TO have them for you. Get it? What you want makes me happy. It's simple."

#1: <I thought all women were fixated on having babies. Aren't they supposed to get desperate for them, or something?>

#2: <I don't think Julia is "all women". Her number one priority is making us happy. As she keeps saying, "it's simple".>

#1: <First, nothing a female does is ever simple, ESPECIALLY the things they say are simple. Second, even if it somehow is simple, it still takes one hell of a lot of getting used to.>

Julia added, "Mark, I'm just another Carol because we both live to serve you. I'll do it in more sophisticated ways than she can yet, but we're really the same. I know you're far more important than I am, so the only sensible thing for me to do is focus on your goals. Holding you back to achieve my goals - if I had any left - would be stupid and selfish of me. That we love each other makes this my pleasure as well as my choice. You won't make the best use of me until you understand that I will do ANYTHING for you. We're only in school so it doesn't really matter now, but it might in the future so I'm trying to teach you. I know you're going to have an extraordinary future, so I am helping as best I can to make you ready for it, even if I sometimes tease you. Sorry about that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.