Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 34: A Phone Call to Carol Turns My World Upside-Down

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34: A Phone Call to Carol Turns My World Upside-Down - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Sunday, April 10, 2005 (Continued)

We encountered Vanessa and Andrew as we entered the house. Vanessa opened her mouth to say something but Julia jumped in first with, "Can't talk now, I'm super horny. We'll talk later."

I barely had time to flush before I was being dragged upstairs. I heard Vanessa say to Andrew, "It must've been a good movie. Maybe you should take Sophia."

As soon as we were in her room, Julia declared, "I've got a tampon in, so I need you to get me off in some other ways. Hurry up."

We stripped quickly, Julia leaving her panties on which was going to make getting her off somewhat difficult, especially as she was demanding "ways": a plural number of "gettings off".

It turned out that I was very wrong about the difficult expectation because TK pushed Julia's buttons very well. She especially loved me using it on her nipples, clit, and asshole. Between TK, my real fingers and my mouth, I gave her two cums in the first ten minutes. Mainly because Julia had been 75% of the way there even before we'd gotten out of the taxi. I didn't know why she was so horny, but that didn't stop me having a great time with her.

[[What got her so excited was how well her current plan for me was working out. Her excitement wasn't from the plan itself, although it did have some aspects that appealed to Julia considerably, but from it being so easy to make me do what she wanted. Julia was sure my abilities would mean that I'd be having an amazingly incredible life, so my letting her be my boss (never mind her saying that I was hers), meant she was VERY excited about the rest of her life with me. Despite her joy over the long term, she was thinking of my personality in the short term only, by not realizing that it might change away from my always be so easy for her to manipulate. Julia is a very smart girl, but she has her weaknesses too, including thoughtless overconfidence about her own plans.]]

Not knowing how the time-of-the-month thing worked - and not wanting to! - nor wanting to get blood anywhere, I wasn't sure what we could do beyond the touching we'd been doing. I had an idea and asked whether it was practical, in the non-gross sense. Julia thought it was a great idea. I'd realized that it might be possible to screw her in the ass from the front, if I lifted her legs high enough. So I pulled her panties off to do that. I put her on her back with her legs straight up in the air and I knelt immediately below her so her legs could rest on my chest. That didn't give me a good enough angle, so I pushed on her legs so her knees moved toward her head. That raised her asshole nicely. I grabbed a couple of pillows and wedged them under her back to help her hold that angle.

I left Julia in that position while I quickly went to her drawer to get a rubber and the lubricant. I was amused to see three containers of it. Vanessa was certainly helpful.

[[This is a very strange time to do so, but I'll pause for a brief moment to mention Vanessa's attitude to me (the me of the point in time I'm writing about) because her and my relationship had changed substantially. When I'd first met her, Vanessa had been a very supportive mother, focused on her daughter's romantic happiness. Recently added to that is her having considerable interest in me personally, separate from my relationship with Julia. Vanessa treats me quite differently depending on the issue being discussed. As this autobiography is describing the journey my powers set me on, most of the interactions with Vanessa that I'll be recording herein will be with her in her new role. Prof hadn't changed as much because his early behavior hadn't been so wrapped up in the romance of it all.]]

I got back into position, put the rubber on, and then had fun lubricating her asshole using TK. I could create a TK-fingertip and move it as deep into her as I could just short of it disappearing from sight, because that'd make it cancel. I'd fill the hole it held open behind it with lubricant, block the entrance with another TK-fingertip, cancel the deepest one, and then push the outside one further in. Repeating the process a few times, including the last couple where I pushed a stack of TK-fingertips in as deep as I could, getting some extra distance during the half a second they could be out of sight before they canceled. Then I lubricated the rubber, placed myself at her entrance (or should that be "her exit"?) and pushed myself into her.

We both had a great time. It was slow at the beginning but it felt great to me. Julia loved it too, probably mainly because of my using TK to play with her nipples and clit. She gets off EMOTIONALLY from my ability to get her off PHYSICALLY by an impossible MENTAL ability. That leaves out SPIRITUALITY, but it can't hold a candle to fucking so who cares.

Toward the end, Julia requested, "Cum with me this time!"

I tend to do what Julia asks me, especially requests like that, so I nodded.

I made my thrusts more vigorous and started groaning to let her know I was close and to encourage her orgasm. The closer she got, the louder my groans got, up until the point when her cries drowned me out. It was pointless me trying to be heard over Julia's own shrieks. Instead I stopped my go-softs, did a couple of particularly hard thrusts, and then groaned as my climax hit me.

Julia yelled hers a second later. Not as loud as she normally yells, but backdoor sex isn't as exciting for her. I imagine that the neighbors would like us to have more of it.

I noticed that this room was better equipped now. A box of tissues and the stand holding my robe were both close to hand. I cleaned us off - Mom had been right that sex is a messy business - then got back on the bed to cuddle with her.

"Mmm," as she wiggled her ass against me and pulled my arms tighter around her. We lay there for a few minutes. There are worse ways to spend a Sunday afternoon, so I was content.

After about ten minutes, Julia rolled over to face me. I saw her wince a little, which brought back lots of memories of making her sore.

I raised an eyebrow to ask her how she felt. She apparently didn't notice, so I guess it only works for moms. I verbally asked her, "Are you sore?"

"Just a little, nothing like the time when I was stupid. I know better now. It feels nice. You're extraordinarily good at sex, you know? You gave me what I wanted and satisfied me perfectly. I was desperately horny, and now I am blissfully happy. I'm unbelievably lucky."

I knew she was unbelievably convinced of that, so it was unbelievably pointless arguing with her about it.

Julia continued, "I spent this morning calling around many of the committees that I'm involved in to resign from them..."

"Oh!" I interrupted in surprise. Julia lives for that sort of stuff. She's inundated with it every day at school and gets many phone calls outside of school hours about her projects. Whenever we come out of her bedroom after a long session, there's nearly always a stack of messages for Julia, and she often ignores or turns off her cellphone when we're 'busy'. All day at school I get dragged from one informal meeting to the next, so I've overheard enough of her discussions (actually "more than enough") to know how much she revels in her many committees.

Seeing my surprise, Julia explained, "I want to spend more time with you. Especially after seeing your TK, I know you're far more important than everything else I was doing."

#1: <She doesn't do things by halves, does she? I bet she's resigning from far too many of her committees.>

#3: <On the other hand, we were worried that she'd never have time for us once our novelty wore off, especially later in the school year when all the end-of-year events come to a head.>

"Ahh, what proportion of your committees are you resigning from Julia?"

"All of them of course. None of them are as important as you. Why would I waste my time arguing over the size of a banner when I can spend it with you?"

#1: <That sounds like Julia. When she does something, she goes all out.>

"I don't think you needed to resign from all of them. The most important thing you do for me is something I can easily take care of myself, now that I know where everything is." I knew that'd puzzle her.

Sure enough, Julia frowned in uncertainty, then asked, "What do you mean?"

"Now that I know my way around your kitchen, I can make my own snacks. And I won't let Andrew steal them either!"

"Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that was the most important thing I do for you, but funnily enough it's not what I think is important..."

"Oh dear, we're about to have our first serious argument."

"Haha. Okay, okay, your snacks ARE important. But there are OTHER important things I want to spend time doing for you."

"Like what?"

"Anything and everything you want me to do, or I can see that needs doing."

#2: <Uh oh, that last point is a worry. If Julia finds she's got heaps of spare time and no one else to order around, we could find ourselves in serious trouble.>

"Ahh, darling, what if there's nothing that needs doing? Won't you get terribly bored, or something?"

"There's PLENTY to do, Mark. I've got several ideas already..."

#1: <Oh dear. This isn't sounding good.>

"Ahh, Julia. Can I be perfectly blunt?"

"Of course."

"I'm a LITTLE worried - not much, just a little - about your getting bored with nothing else to do and filling the vacuum by ordering me around a little more than I'd like."

Julia IMMEDIATELY responded; far too quickly for it to reassure me, "You don't have to worry about that. You're the boss. If you don't like what I'm doing, just order me to stop."

#1: <I can't think of a way of being diplomatic about this. We're going to have to wait and see how it unfolds, then point out problems when they occur, otherwise she won't believe they could exist.>

I'd heard somewhere that relationships are about compromise, so I tried a compromise solution, "Wouldn't it be better to resign from just half of your groups, and see how that goes first? That way if you're not busy with me you won't be totally bored, but if you are busy then you can resign from more. That would allow you to feel out the right balance."

"I already know I'll be busy with you. Plus I need to be with you as much as I can to see what your needs are. I WANT to be with you: you're the most important part of my life."

#2: <We have to give it up. If we say any more we're going to be implying that being with her is not important to us.>

I gave in, "Okay. Just so long as you're happy. I wouldn't want you to be unhappy. And I had been worrying about your being so busy you wouldn't have time for me, so that's one less thing to worry about."

Julia isn't stupid. She merely said, "I'll make you happy, Mark. That's very important to me. I wouldn't be a good girlfriend if I didn't do that."

My four averagely smart minds couldn't think of an answer any better than, "I'm not used to a having a girlfriend. I'm sorry if I don't express myself very well. I'm trying to get used to it, but there's so much change going on it's scary at times."

Julia exclaimed, "Imagine how I feel!"

There was no possibility of that. I can't even imagine how she thinks, so her feelings are totally beyond me. I said nothing, cuddling her instead.

After another couple of minutes of cuddling, Julia asked, "Shall we sit in the hot tub?"

"Good idea!"

Julia, still the organizer even without a committee to belong to, said, "Let's grab a quick shower. Then you go to the tub and I'll bring us both a snack."

"Have I ever said that I like your plans?"

"Especially the ones involving food, I've noticed."

"They're certainly very good ones, although - as unlikely as this seems - the plans that involve sex are even better."

"Haha."

Julia stood up, without too much wincing I was pleased to notice. We put on our robes and went to have a shower together. That was fun, even with the nuisance caused by my damned cast.

The part that I particularly enjoyed was when Julia soaped up my cock until it was fully hard, which didn't take long, then said, "I should still be lubricated inside my ass. I want to feel what it is like for you to be inside me without a rubber."

#4: <Now that she mentions it, I wouldn't mind feeling that myself.>

Julia turned around, opened her legs, and bent over. She was so much shorter than me that we didn't line up. It'd be difficult to do it by bending my knees that far so I had to lift her, which meant I had to turn the water off first - damned cast!

I turned it off, then put my hands firmly around her waist from both sides to lift her because she was very slippery and I didn't want to drop her.

I used TK to push the shaft of my cock down until it was at the right angle, and then I lowered her onto it. I couldn't use TK to open her up, as that part of her was out of sight, but the weight of her and the lubrication meant I slid in fairly easily anyway. I kept my right arm around her waist, but moved my left arm so it was under the underside of both of her legs. I braced myself, then lifted her up and away from me (not too far though, I didn't want to fall out), then I let her drop down and toward me again. Julia is very light and I used a three-mind TK-push up against the underside of my left arm to help. I hadn't gotten around to weighing my force yet, but I guessed it was lifting something like 10% of her weight, which was a useful help.

Julia loved what I was doing to her. She kept saying things like, "I can't believe you can lift me up so easily and fuck me like this. My god! You're awesome." She seemed to get as excited by my lifting her as by the cock in her ass, which made for yet another way in which we thought differently.

I could feel nice sensations coming from my cock. This was the first time I had been in her without a rubber, so with that increase in sensation and the tightness of her ass I was really enjoying myself. But I couldn't lift and drop her fast enough to bring either of us to an orgasm. Then the obvious solution occurred to me: I held her suspended at the right height and started thrusting my hips back and forth. That was much easier!

#2: <So much for our being a genius. We should've thought of this two minutes ago.>

Judging by her cries, it was much more to Julia's liking too, and she'd been pretty happy with the previous method.

With a little bit of rearrangement, I could even get my left fingers near her pussy, so I started playing with that again, carefully checking whether her clit was too sensitive or not. Or not, as it turned out, so I took full advantage of that.

I could thrust as fast as I wanted. To be honest, having her dangling in midair - at my mercy as it were - was a turn-on too, so I had no trouble reaching my orgasm. I started micro-go-softs just before it, and kept thrusting faster and faster. Taking nearly all her weight on my right arm, I used my left to diddle her as fast as I could. Within seconds she was starting her screams. I let myself climax about the same time she did, and got quite a thrill at the idea of blowing my load into her body for the first time.

I was left holding a totally limp handful of girl, folded over my arm. Quite silly really, now that the moment was over. So I lifted her up and turned her around so she was facing me, and held her like you would a baby. It didn't take her long to recover, and then she was delighted to find herself still in my arms. She threw her arms around me and started kissing me very happily.

These were our first kisses for a long time, as we'd been too busy screwing. After enough kisses to make up for lost time, Julia said, "I thought we'd just fool around. I never expected it to be that good. I can't believe you can just pick me up and fuck me like that. You're amazingly strong!"

"Haha. No I'm not. You're amazingly light, is all."

"You ARE strong. You picked me up and threw me around like I was a rag doll. I can see the muscles on you, you're 'cut'. You've got an impressive physique."

I have filled out somewhat in the last month or two but Julia was mostly exaggerating. Still, it was nice to have her so impressed with me, if only because of her rose-tinted glasses.

I asked, "Shall we finish cleaning and go to the hot tub? I seem to remember you saying something about food too. Surely I've earned it by now, or are you going to keep taking advantage of my starving body?"

"I don't think my body could take advantage of your body anymore. You've satisfied my hunger wonderfully, so let's hurry up and satisfy yours."

She was most diligent in making sure my cock was clean, "After your sticking it up that nasty place so thoroughly." So I returned the favor by making her bend over so I could TK her asshole open and squirt water up her. My TK-fingertip blocked the water, so after the outside of her asshole was thoroughly clean, I removed my TK-fingertip and used my own fingers to hold her open. Then I got tempted to play around, so had to wash my fingers afterward anyway. Life is good!

And about to get better because it was snack time. I was hungry! We dried and put on our robes. When we walked out of the bathroom, Julia turned to walk downstairs, rather than back to her room. I stood in the doorway, a little confused, and called out, "What about swimsuits for the tub?"

"I'm going naked. You can be a coward if you want."

Not put like that, I couldn't. Plus I figured I'd be under the water enough. Not to mention - but I will, in case you think I'm REALLY stupid - that I quite enjoy being with Julia when we're both naked.

So we went to the kitchen and Julia started making me a snack.

I asked, "Quite a big one please. I seem to have used up a lot of energy recently." The excuse was fake but the hunger was sincere.

Vanessa wandered in. After the usual greeting and a comment about our reaction to the movie designed to embarrass me, she asked, "Are you staying for dinner, Mark?"

Before I could answer - and I can normally answer that question very quickly - Julia said, "I have a couple of important issues I'd like to have a family meeting about tonight, without Mark being here. Can I please suggest that he goes home after our soak in the tub. If that's okay with you, Mark?"

That was fine by me as the day had been a lot of fun already, although intense about Carol. Which reminded me that I would like to go home to check that she was okay, especially about my demanding text message. So I answered, "Yes, that's fine. I'd like to get home fairly early to check on Carol."

"Good idea."

I called Mom to let her know I'd be home for dinner. You can imagine what a disaster it'd be if both families thought I was eating dinner with the other!

My snack complete, I ate it over the sink while Julia washed and put the few dishes away.

We were getting some drinks ready to take to the tub when Vanessa said, "Hang on a second you two, I just realized something. We heard you making love in the shower. Remember the 'Bedroom Rules'? Julia's room only."

Uh oh! I'd completely forgotten that. So had Julia, by the look on her face.

Vanessa added, "Don't worry. We insisted on Julia's room because we thought no one would know, especially with her stereo on. Since then we've learned that Julia makes so much noise it doesn't matter which room of the house you're in. It probably doesn't matter what county either. But once your room is ready again, Julia, please keep it in there. In fact, not 'please' - we insist. We're taking only a small risk now, but the risk will get greater the closer to the trial we get. It's important that you both remember that."

We both apologized profusely and promised we'd remember.

With a smile on her face, Vanessa added, "No sex in the hot tub please. I don't mind a little hanky-panky, but nothing that makes any noise. Okay?"

"Yes."

Julia added, "I don't think I can make any more noise now anyway."

Vanessa said, "Okay, you can go."

We started making our way to the tub, when Vanessa called out an addition, "I might pop in myself later, to see what Mark uses to make my daughter so happy, haha."

I wanted to go back upstairs to get something to wear. Julia dragged my arm toward the hot tub, saying, "Come on, she's joking."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.