Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Throughout history, religions have had creation myths. Most religions - including the Greek, Roman and the many animistic religions - had their gods emerging from an already existing place; be it from "the Sun", "out of Chaos", "the Aegean Sea", "Zeus's forehead", or from even more imaginative places.

Religions that were more megalomaniacal had a pre-existing god who created the Universe. To quote one of the most pompous, "In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. And the Earth was without form ... And God said, Let there be lights..."

My unpretentious Ascendancy fits the first category, as I recently came from an already existing place: from Corvallis, Oregon, USA. This is the story of how I became your god. It's an autobiography of my Ascendancy; my self-written Genesis.

At the time I did not know I was heading for godhood. Unlike the claim that Jesus felt destined for greatness, I was mostly just trying to get by. And like most teenage boys, mostly failing. As I said just above, "unpretentious".

I have chosen to write this narrative as an autobiography so I can recount my thoughts at the time. That approach will make it easier for you to understand me. Two facts combine to make that important for you:

  1. I'm allowing you to retain your freewill (with some minor exceptions), and

  2. I'm going to be an active god. Where's the fun in sitting on a cloud strumming a harp while looking down passively? I WILL be interacting with humanity on many of the Earths, sooner or later including yours.

You'd be wise to read all of this and to learn about me from it. Your contrariness, incomprehension, or just plain laziness may result in your going against the plans of your new god. Guess which one of us would regret that the most?

By the way, all the other creation myths? Wrong. That'll upset quite a few people, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I find it rather amusing that the existence of one of the world's richest, most powerful and longest lasting political organizations is dependant on their bearing false witness, ironically breaking one of their own self-proclaimed 'sacred' Commandments.

Introduction »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.