Blood Conquest - Cover

Blood Conquest

Copyright© 2008 by Crimson

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There was a man looking at me from the corner. Staring at me as if he didn't like me. But it didn't bother me. It pushed me. I felt like it was a challenge. He looked at me through his beautiful violet eyes. "Promise me you wont hate me for this?" He flashed his violet eyes and laughed. "You wont."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Vampires   DomSub   Rough  

Sebastian took my hand and pushed open two great oak doors as if they were flimsy pieces of plastic and marched forward with his head up and chest out. God, he was beautiful. But the chamber in front of me wasn't huge, but it was grand. There was gold and wood and regal feel to the whole room. As Sebastian nearly pulled me down the red carpet beneath our feet, men and woman dressed to the nines in clothing from every era and every country, bowed as we walked past. Before us sat a grandiose throne towering over everyone. But it was empty.

When Sebastian let go of my hand, I thought I might be in the clear but Brock snatched it just before it hit my side and Sebastian walked straight towards the throne and sat down. In a plain, white t-shirt and some well-fitted jeans, he somehow still looked like the most regal man ever born. He leaned back in the tall golden throne motioned vaguely for everyone to sit down. There I stood in the middle of the room with Brock just behind and to right of me, and dozens of eyes on me. Though the only two I noticed were Sebastian's. As always, they were violet, deep, playful and dangerous and fierce. I still couldn't control my absolute desire to have him right at that moment. I was thinking about the way he would hold me; how he'd kiss me; how he'd bite and lick me, when he interrupted my thoughts by asking in his carrying and sexy voice, "What items of business are on the agenda today?" He smirked and eyed me. "Well, aside from the obvious." From the way everyone including Brock, responded, it was just a formality. All of them stood at attention and there wasn't a hint of surprise when Sebastian said, "Alright. Time for an introduction, then."

I was starting to get impatient. "Ugh. Sebastian! When the fuck are going to explain to me what all this 'royal introduction' business is about, huh? The mystery is kind of starting to get old."

The audience was startled and taken aback. Apparently, I had done something unthinkable in court. Brock, on the other hand, was incredibly amused whereas Sebastian had an unreadable look on his face.

"I really like this one." Brock quipped.

"And I don't know whether or not I'm sick of her games or not."

"I'm not playing mother fucking games!" I articulated.

"Changed my mind. I am 100% sure I like the games," answered Sebastian.

"Fine. Since I'm in a good mood, I'll explain to you what's about to happen. You're about to get introduced to the Court of Julius as a princess," I grimaced the word coated with memories of puffy pink dresses and dress-up. "Don't worry. There will be no glass slippers. Instead, you'll get a ring made out of platinum, gold, ruby and emerald. The point is to signify that you are officially my whore. Like them," he gestured to a line of about a dozen girls sitting on the front row to my left. All of them seemed to be from about age 19 to 28.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.