Blood Conquest - Cover

Blood Conquest

Copyright© 2008 by Crimson

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There was a man looking at me from the corner. Staring at me as if he didn't like me. But it didn't bother me. It pushed me. I felt like it was a challenge. He looked at me through his beautiful violet eyes. "Promise me you wont hate me for this?" He flashed his violet eyes and laughed. "You wont."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Vampires   DomSub   Rough  

I sat there for what seemed like an eternity. The sun was up and the wind was blowing through the curtains and I was bored to death. Finally sick of sitting around and doing nothing, I got up and tried the door. Locked. I sighed and leaned against the door and slid down until I was sitting on the champagne coloured wood. Looking around the room, I remembered the wardrobe. I figured I might as well try on all of the beautiful clothes if I was going to be stuck there. I thumbed through the fabrics until I found this red bodice dress that laced up from mid thigh to the top of my breasts. I looked sexy. I liked sexy. Who doesn't? I found some black and red lace heels to go with it and started to undress.

First the shirt came off and then the pants. Then the panties came off. I reached for the dress to put it on —

"Hmm ... nice choice."

I hadn't even noticed the door open as this "Sebastian" stood in the doorway looking at me. I quickly tried to cover myself with the dress.

"Uh ... thanks, I guess," I said.

He looked up at me as though surprised I would dare to speak. "I wasn't talking about you. Well, I was. I was complimenting myself on my choice in you."

I felt my face growing redder.

"Okay. Look. I'm not here because I want to be. You dosed me with something and now I'm stuck here. What do you want from me?!" I shouted at him.

All of sudden his hand was around my neck and my back was up against the wall. "Do you want to yell like that again?" he said in his usual cool manner but flash those sharp fangs at me.

Defeated, I stared him down before saying angrily, "No."

He smirked and stroked my cheek with his finger. "You look absolutely delicious."

My faced dropped at the sound of being described like food. I was here as vampire food.

He looked at my face and laughed. "That was funny," he said between laughs. "Did you actually think I would kill you and eat you? The fun hasn't even started yet!"

I grabbed a pillow off the bed and hit him. "Not funny. I thought you were some murderous freak. Granted, you still kidnapped me and locked me in here."

His tone turned serious all of a sudden. "Don't think I'm not murderous. Because I am. It would just be a shame to put you to waste. But I will if I have to."

I swallowed hard and looked up at Sebastian. "So why are you in this room right now?"

He smirked at me again then pushed my body towards the floor. All of a sudden he was looming over my naked body. The intensity in his violet eyes — the way he was looking straight at me — made me want him to fuck me right then and there.

"Fuck me," I said lustily.

He smiled at me. He cupped my left breast with his right hand and put his left hand on the floor. I wanted to tear that shirt and those pants right off his body but I knew I shouldn't. He toyed with my nipple and sucked on it. He twirled his tongue around it while I just moaned at the enjoyment of his every touch and caress. I couldn't wait for him to keep going. To move down my body with that mouth and that tongue.

And just as I though it, his hand moved down to my pussy just as I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

Sebastian smiled down at me. "Someone's getting happier to be with me."

I just nodded as he rubbed my clit sending waves of pleasure through my veins. "Give me more," I moaned as my back arched.

He put his lips to my neck and kissed me. Just as he slid a finger into my pussy he bit down on my neck hard. I could feel myself coming to a climax while he told me to come hither and his lips sat on my neck — he suddenly took his finger out of me and his mouth off of my neck. I looked up at him longingly. "But you said you wanted to —"

He cut me off by putting a hand over my mouth. He kept it there and spoke in his deep, voice once again.

"Never tell me what to do. Not to 'give you more' or to fuck you. Understand?"

I nodded my head.

"Good. Now get that dress on,"

I obliged, lacing it up the front and putting on the high-heeled shoes. He looked at me as if I was joking.

"What?" I said.

He undid the laced and pulled them twice as tight. Every curve of my body was visible and my breasts nearly popped out of the dress.

"Much better," he said as he admired his work.

"Sebastian," I started. He looked back at me sort of annoyed.

"Yeah?"

"You will have sex with me though, right?"

He smiled once again. "With a pussy that tight? How could I resist? But that's part of the royal introduction,"

I looked at him like he was crazy but thought better than to ask how on earth sex could be part of a royal introduction. But I didn't care too much. At that point, I just wanted to know when. As if reading my mind, he said: "Time to introduce you to the courts. The Courts of Julius."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.