Surviving the Plague - Cover

Surviving the Plague

Copyright© 2008 by Southpark

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How does one survive the end of civilization? Homage to one of my favorite authors, Stephen King, and one of my favorite books, "The Stand." Slow story to start, codes will change and be added to, and we'll see where it leads...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slow  

Josh was in a world of hurt. Not only did the lady knock the wind out of him with her "wild flying tackle hug" maneuver, but when they landed, her upper thigh managed to crush his goodies, AKA balls.

"Oh my GOD! I thought I was all alone in the world! After that plague that killed everybody, I haven't seen anybody in months!"

Her comment barely registered upon Josh's consciousness, as he was trying to deal with the agony of not breathing and explosive stomach cramps that came with a good shot to the jewels. He managed not to puke all over the place, and finally started taking in air again. The sweet relief of being able to finally breathe again helped counteract the pain emanating from his lower regions. Finally, as his body started relaxing from the abuses it had just received, his consciousness took in the fact that an incredibly soft and warm person was holding him, with her hair along the side of his face and neck as she trembled in his arms. At first, it wasn't just the fact that she was female, but the closeness of another human being after being alone for months was a welcome feeling.

"Hi," Josh finally managed to croak out.

The woman, who was sobbing the whole time she was clutching him, finally raised up a bit to take a good look at the man who saved her. With red, watery eyes, she smiled at him, before kissing him on the mouth. At first it was a tender, gentle kiss, before becoming more and more passionate.

Josh was bewildered. At first he froze up from the unexpected intimate contact, before relaxing, then responding to her advances. His hands started roaming over her back as he kissed back passionately, before finally pushing her away gently by her shoulders.

She broke the kiss reluctantly, opening her eyes that were closed just moments ago as she was savoring the taste of the man who had saved her.

"Why..." she started to say, before Josh cut her off.

"I don't even know your name." Josh stated. When she shifted a little, pain flared up again in Josh's groin area as she unintentionally put more pressure on an already sore area. She noticed the grimace on his face immediately.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She said as she scrambled to get up.

Taking deep breaths, Josh slowly sat up. Looking up, he saw her hand held out to help him up, which he accepted. As he slowly stood, he realized that her eyes were at the same level as his, which was a bit of a surprise as he was a little over 6 feet tall.

With a concerned look on her face, she asked, "Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

"I'll be fine," he responded, not wanting to get into what type of injury he sustained. Although he was 24 years old, he was still not very comfortable around those of the opposite sex, having led a very sheltered life. "I'm Josh, by the way."

"Oh, umm, I'm Heather." She replied, blushing. "I'm sorry for jumping on you, but I was so scared when that fox showed up and chased me over here! I always thought that foxes were afraid of people!"

"Well, I think that fox was rabid. Its snout was dripping foam, and attacking humans is something that a rabid animal would do." Josh stated.

"Damn, really? Well, it's a good thing I didn't get bit or anything!" She stated.

"Are you sure? No scratches or anything?" Josh asked. He had a friend back in high school that had been bit by a rabid dog, and had to suffer though all those shots that they had to give him to make sure he didn't get rabies. From what he remembered, it was a painful way to die.

"No, well, I don't think so!" She stated, while looking over her arms and hands. She was wearing blue jeans and boots, and had a light blouse on which left her arms bare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.