Subway Slut - Cover

Subway Slut

Copyright© 2008 by LiteroCat

Chapter 4: Rescue; Lesson Learned

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Rescue; Lesson Learned - Ch 1- Wife is captured and displayed on internet feed. Ch 2- My wife teases on her way to work on the NYC subway. She goes well beyond exposing herself to a few strangers, but stops before they were ready to stop. Royally pissed off, they seek revenge. Ch3 - Her harsh, foul, cruel punishment by rape and gang bang! Ch4 - She's rescued and learns a big lesson!?!{B}

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

“Haaaaaa ha haaa! OK, we’re done. She’ll never pull her, ummm SHIT, again. Haaaaa! Hope you guys all enjoyed it. Time to clean up and split. Roll her up in the sheet and then in the carpet. No need to mess up the van.” We saw them roll her up and start cleaning themselves up. Nixon told me to check Sue’s email for details on where to find her. He gleefully, no maniacally shouted that the viewers had exceeded 126,000 then turned off the camera.

“Why aren’t your men there already? I want these pricks skinned alive.”

“They rebounced the transmission and sent us to the wrong address - twice. We think we have them now.” They didn’t have them. The pricks rolled Sue over to a chute and dumped her down to a big trash bin. Several minutes later, they retrieved her and drove her to a mall. The main mall was closed until morning, but the foyer with the ATM and vending machines was open. Apparently they had really put some thought into this disaster. After they all donned cotton gloves over their latex ones, FDR painted the mall’s interior entry doors, the lenses on the ATM camera and the foyer security camera, then signaled for the others. They carried Sue into the foyer before unrolling her from the carpet and sheet. JFK put a one foot-cubed box in the ATM corner, but against one of the four exterior doors. He ran a triple wire from the box along the glass bottom of the doors and duct taped them to the first three so they were still visible from outside. FDR glued vibration sensors to the glass doors and ran a fine wire to the triple wire near the ground. Bush taped a two-page document to the first door. The VERY BIG BOLD title on the first page said ‘Cock teasing slut’ and then proceeded to list all of Sue’s offenses.

A third page, taped below the others, was labeled ‘WARNING, BOMB’. It went on to say they didn’t want anyone hurt, but they wanted Susan Paler punished and humiliated like the old days, in a public square. It warned that a timer would disable the bomb in 24 hours, at 1am the next day. Any tampering, glass cutting or breaking, or attempts to remove the slut from the door would set off the bomb. They warned that trying to cover her would also set off the vibration sensors. The interior doors are not affected and the mall would otherwise be safe to use.

After applying rubber cement to her barely cleaned thighs, tits and the right side of her face, JFK looped a single wrap of fine wire around Sue’s wrists and let each run to the ground. Bush taped over her wrists and the wires while FDR ran a fine wire against the sticky side of a 6 foot run of tape. Nixon securely taped Sue’s wrists and ankles to the corners of the third door and pressed her naked form to the glass. JFK wrapped the loose end of each wrist wire to each ankle and taped over them. Finally, he wrapped the ends of each fine wire around the triple wire at the bottom of the door and taped over that too. At first glance, the doors and Sue were wired to the bomb in the corner. They hoped the dummy bomb would stall the bomb squad long enough to get the media to the mall.

“Isn’t this MUCH better than letting her walk home a few miles naked? Now she’ll be on national news for a few hours - naked and covered in our shit. Maybe we should clean up her face so they know who she is? Yeah, let’s.”

The FBI finally honed in on the true ‘studio’ location. It was in a condemned building, two doors from an internet café site. They simply paid cash for three hours of inet time and used some gizmo to scramble and rebroadcast their signal. Though the room was empty, the FBI gathered every tiny bit of forensic evidence. There wasn’t much since they’d confined everything to the bed sheet or carpet and took those with them before bleaching the floor. Very clever, ... except for the cell phone they left behind.

Too late, Nixon realized he’d forgotten the phone. True, it was Sue’s phone so not traceable to him. He also forgot that he used it before putting on gloves. Good news, he wiped it down. Bad news, he missed a key on the keypad.

Before leaving the ‘bomb’, Nixon emptied an M80’s powder into the box so a sniffer would detect the explosive. He also set the trigger for the final surprise. They put the ball gag back in Sue’s mouth and ran a fine wire around it and to her wrist so she couldn’t tell them it was all fake. After wiping the rest of her face clean, they took the carpet and sheet and waved goodbye to poor Sue. A few miles from the mall, they turned onto an unused dirt road. A mile into the wooded road, they found a shallow ditch and tossed the wrappings into it before dousing them with gas and burning them. They drove off, secure they were safe.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.