Subway Slut
Chapter 3: Punished

Copyright© 2008 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Punished - Ch 1- Wife is captured and displayed on internet feed. Ch 2- My wife teases on her way to work on the NYC subway. She goes well beyond exposing herself to a few strangers, but stops before they were ready to stop. Royally pissed off, they seek revenge. Ch3 - Her harsh, foul, cruel punishment by rape and gang bang! Ch4 - She's rescued and learns a big lesson!?!{B}

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

“Yes, we are. The world of strangers is watching. You don’t seem to be enjoying my wife’s ass.” Sue never said she fantasized about rough sex against her will. If that’s another lie, it’s biting her on the ass, and tits, this very moment! “Are you sure this is what you want?”

“I am. And I’m afraid your wife is enjoying this too much for my sake. Let’s ask her. Ohh, she can’t answer with a cock in her mouth. JFK’s grunts say she’s actively sucking his dick. Damn! I don’t want her enjoying this! Maybe it’s time for Bush’s big dick to split her open. What do you say folks? Listen up lady. Before we’re done, we’re gonna spray cum all over and in you. I promise, we’re gonna soak your expensive suit, your hair, your bowls, your cunt and your throat with it. SHIT! That’s not bothering her either!”

His rage was still building, fueled by her lack of suffering. I have to get her out of there. “Even if her pussy were dry, and we see it’s not, that’s not punishment to her. She’s aroused and so enjoys some pain. You can leave her punishment to me. I know how...”

“That wouldn’t be very satisfying to us, would it? No, we’ll fuck her for a few hours on the inet and then embarrass and hopefully disgust her. She has 68,000 viewers now and I expect that at least to triple before we’re done. When our balls are dried out, we’re gonna shit on every hole she has. Especially her mouth. Hey, cunt, do you think you’ll enjoy being smeared in shit and forced to eat some?” Sue gagged at the thought. One of my guests ran from the room, retching. NOW he was getting to her. I couldn’t tell if he were serious, but the threat alone was effective.

“Please don’t shit on me, please. I promise I’ll have to puke all over you. I can’t stop that. If yo... “ [gmmmmp]. Nixon shoved his crooked dick down her throat to shut her up. Her terrified expression pleased him. It may be hours before we know if he truly intends to smear my wife in fresh scat. I have to keep reminding myself that so far, except for the blood, she isn’t doing anything she hasn’t done or wanted before. Sure that’s rationalizing, but I can’t cope with this and my rage without it. I quietly scribbled a note and slipped it to Lee. “Call FBI. Give them URL and explain it all. They only have a few hours to trace the site. I’ll stall them.”

“She seems too comfortable. Watch this!” He produced two medium roach clips and snapped them loudly near the web cam. No one wanted to watch the cruelty. I felt sickened, but I at least HAD to keep watching. Nixon pulled her back up by her nipples and flounced her small tits. He snapped the clips by her nose and she winced at the threat. Her perfect nipples were standing tall, perfect targets. He pinched a clip and poised it around a nipple. Sue and all who were still watching inhaled sharply at the imminent pain. He let it SNAP closed on her precious, sensitive nipple! She screamed, and I grit my teeth. Two more crimson drops of blood slowly slid down the clips. He laughed and took too much delight in Sue’s pain. When she quieted and adjusted to the clamp, he twisted it and sent huge bolts of fresh pain echoing throughout her body and causing her to scream again. “Well, that’s more like it!” The bastard!

Too soon, the raw nipple ceased giving him the satisfaction he wanted. Rather than attack her remaining nipple, he pushed the other clamp into her nose, around the central divider. He knew that would be nearly as painful as a nipple. Sue howled in pain and her tears immediately flowed heavily. The maniac laughed again and I couldn’t distract him. He has to pay for this cruelty. The other presidents were getting impatient, but he wasn’t done yet. Nixon twisted the nasal clamp to renew Sue’s agony.

“Just one more little pleasure for me.” There were several painful sites left for him to exploit. I was afraid for Sue. He dragged the nasal clamp out and snapped it. As he shoved three fingers harshly into her suffering pussy, he asked “How are we doing down here? Not very wet now, are you?” He licked those fingers clean, then snapped the clamp against her thigh. Against all hope, he did plan to abuse her clit with it. I felt faint at the thought. My knees buckled and I had to sit again before I fell. “Take a deep breath, bitch. Here it comes.”

“NNO! NO, don’t, please. I never hurt you like this.” Those were her last words before he insanely snapped the roach clip onto her tender, swollen, vulnerable clit. Her agonized screech ended abruptly when she passed out. I was grateful for that, but still nauseated. Lee gave me a discreet ‘thumbs up’ and I understood that the F.B.I. was tracing the inet feed.

“Hey, Nixon! It looks like you’ve made your point. She’s never again going to disrespect anyone as she did with you. She’s learned her lesson. Why don’t you drop her somewhere now, while she’s down? We’ll all take all this as a wake-up call and you can disappear. OK?” Worth a try, but I had little hope. He ignored me and slapped her face hard. No response. He wound up and swung again at her delicate face, leaving a deep, pale, full hand print. Her head snapped around, but she still didn’t wake. {}b”You better check her fucking pulse, asshole. If she’s dead, I’ll shred your skin off you before I let you die painfully. Check it NOW!”

“Chill out. She’s fine. Look. You can see her chest rising. He held a nipple firmly at the peak of her inflation. “There! Can you all see her tiny tits pull away as she BREATHES?” It was true. Except for her cerise nipples turning pale, she looked pacific. More so than I’d seen her all night. I’ll give her ten minutes to rest.” The inet image froze and he stopped responding. Lee said the FBI narrowed the feed to within fifty miles and they expected to find them within twenty minutes after they resumed uploads. The FBI had arrived and confirmed that I was still recording the entire incident.

Ten minutes later, the image on the site changed back to a live feed. Tricky Dick piped up immediately. “Welcome back world. Bush, show them what our little subway slut has been up to in the last few minutes.” The camera zoomed out from an unrecognizable white blur. As it struggled to auto focus, we could see flesh pressed to flesh. Sue’s leg was pointed sharply skyward, but rotated jerkily toward her ears. We saw the edges of her swollen pussy and wet, curly auburn hairs. A second later the nine of us left from the party, plus two FBI agents, watched a stiff, ugly dick pummeling my wife’s abused snatch. Nixon’s hairy leg and scarred scrotum came into view. The camera left the joining of their thighs and moved up her soft abs until it zoomed back enough to show us the rest of the scene. JFK was fucking her mouth roughly and obviously sliding his long cock down her throat. She helped guide it and seemed to be enjoying the strange dick. FDR was grunting as she pulled his pecker eagerly. He put his hand over hers and shot several spurts onto her face, then tits. When he let go, she held on and directed more cum onto her right nipple.

The male FBI agent squinted at me and wondered aloud if this were consensual since she seemed to be participating freely and enjoying the acts. I wondered too, but the viciousness of the earlier acts contradicted us. “I think she’s playing along, trying to give them what they want.”

“That’s what I thought too, but she isn’t that dumb. She KNOWS they don’t just want sex. They want revenge and her cooperating is going to work against her. You haven’t seen the rage Nixon showed before you got here.”

Nixon proved me right when he noticed she was not distressed or humiliated. He stopped, dick buried in her to his pubes, and shouted, “What is wrong with you, lady? Did you forget your coworkers and 85,000 strangers are watching you get fucked right now? JFK, dump your load in her throat, but shoot some onto her mouth and nose. You’re pissing me off again, so it’s time for you to get pissed ON. FDR, piss on her face and tits. After you cum, JFK, I want you to piss on her face too and stream most of it down her throat. Bush, piss on her from your side while you keep the camera rolling. Get pictures of your cock flooding her face. Catch this too. I don’t want to cum in her yet.” Sue’s eyes bulged in fear. The barest thought of a golden shower revolted her. Germs overwhelming her skin nauseated her. Nixon pulled out of her snatch far enough to show the camera that he started pissing on, then into, her pretty pussy.

Bush videoed the two others pissing powerful streams onto her face, then shouted, “I’m almost ready ... ready ... here ... it ... goes...” He tilted the camera down to his massive ebony cock. His huge erection resisted folding down so he leaned a bit forward and zoomed out in time to catch the dark yellow stream start. Sue was already gaging on the piss in her throat and the stream interfering with her breathing when Bush’s horse stream forced its way into her nostrils. She began kicking the bed and slapping it, so Nixon put her legs on his shoulders while the others held down her arms. All four kept pissing on her spastic body and face. NOW she was reacting as they wanted. We heard their gloating and laughing at her distress.

Nixon called for the camera again. “I’m glad I forced down a half gallon of water during our little break. Swing the camera back to her crack and watch me squirt in her ass too.” The video showed Nixon pull out and hold his urine. He pushed her knees onto her chest and pointed to her spasming anus. It cycled open just enough to allow a pinky inside. Nixon lined up his still stiff dick and waited for the next opening. He surged into the dry anus and enjoyed my wife’s agonized scream. “NOW we’re having fun, right!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.