A Love Out of Time
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In this sequel to A Timeless Love, Wesley suddenly finds himself a victim of the inexplicable time warp surrounding Margrave manor. Will he and Katherine have a happily ever after, or is their tragic fate inevitable? And will Finley be able to capture Jane's heart?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical  

Cynara ran down the stairs, happily greeting the astounded Wesley with a friendly hug.

"Um, do I know you?" he asked, staring down at the girl who was dressed in the old fashioned garb of her companions, but who didn't seem to be playing the part of a regency lady.

"I guess I have a lot of explaining to do," she said, still flashing her pretty smile. Turning to Katherine and the men who Wesley assumed were playing her brothers, she announced, "Everyone, this is my dear friend Wesley Rubens. Wes, this is Katherine, Finley, and my husband, Charles, Stanmore."

Wes nodded stupidly, "Did Sam put you up to this?" he asked the woman who was pretending to know him.

"Who? No," she shook her head, then leaned in close to whisper, "Just play along."

Charles looked a bit confused, but didn't say anything about it. By this time he was used to his wife's crazy surprises. Katherine was grinning, ready to follow Cynara's lead, but Finley was scowling suspiciously.

"He is your friend? Then why does he not seem to know you?"

Cynara giggled it off, "Oh, that's just a joke we have," she shrugged. Finely turned to Wes, who nodded and smiled. Cynara was thankful he had decided to follow her advise and go with the flow.

"Are you going to be staying with us for a while then, Wes?" Cynara asked innocently.

"Um, yes?"

"Perfect. I'll just have someone set you up in a guest room, come along," she grabbed his wrist and started walking off with him. Charles, knowing that he would be let in on the secret, followed them.

"So what's going on?" Wes trailed after the girl.

"Okay, you're probably not going to believe this at first, but it's the truth, so you're just going to have to trust me, okay?"

Wes sighed and nodded. "You traveled in time. You're in the 1800's." Cynara paused to gauge his reaction, which was one of disbelief.

"I know it's hard to believe, but you will undoubtedly be convinced in no time at all, especially when you see the surrounding area."

"And you are?"

Cynara couldn't quite get over the fact that she was talking to Wes again, and he was so young. Also it was strange that she remembered him, yet he didn't know who she was.

"I'm Cynara Stanmore. I traveled here from the year 2007, which was where I met you."

Wes looked at her like she was crazy. "Here, let me explain. I was living in the year 2007, when I came to Margrave Manor for a tour."

"That's why I was here!" Wes said excitedly.

Cynara nodded impatiently, "Yes, I know. I was transported back into this time and lived here for a while. Then, for an unknown reason, I was transported back into the future, 2007. There, I met you, except you were older. You told me how you went to this time period in 1980 and lived her for a while, but then you were also transported back into your own time. You follow?" Cynara decided to leave out the details of everything she knew. If you told someone that they were supposed to fall in love with someone else, it would only complicate matters, and Cynara didn't want to ruin anything.

"So I'll be going home soon?" Wes asked. Though he was playing along, Cynara got the feeling that he wasn't really buying her story and was more humoring her than anything else.

"Well, perhaps not. You see, on your first time travel trip, well the one that never actually happened, well you know what I mean. Anyway, on that trip, I wasn't here, so the fact that I'm here now, might change things."

"I see," he said, though Cynara suspected he really didn't. He glanced warily over at Charles, who was standing and grinning patiently a few feet away from them, listening to their conversation. "Who's he?"

"I told you, this is my husband Charlie," Cynara held out her hand to him, and he stepped forward to take it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Charles said to his odd guest. Though his wife seemed crazy on the surface, he was actually starting to believe her whole story about time travel. While it was quite fantastical, what other explanation could there be? He was believing her more and more with every new strange thing that popped up with her.

"Nice to meet you, too," Wes said cordially, then turning to Cynara, "And nice meet you."

Cynara giggled, "Nice to meet you," she stated, though she already knew him, "Though to the others we have to act like we are old friends. They don't know about the time travel thing, and I don't think they are as open-minded as Charlie is, so we probably shouldn't tell them."

"You think they bought the whole us being old friends thing?" he asked her incredulously.

Cynara shrugged. "Sure."

Charlie snorted, giving his opinion on the whole matter. Cynara squeezed his hand. "Well, I guess you can stay here," she said, glancing at Charlie for confirmation.

Charles nodded, and Cynara smiled, opening the door for Wes and allowing him to lead her in.

Wes looked around the room. "Nice. This part of the house wasn't open for visitors ... back in 1980."

"I guess we should get you some different clothes," Cynara commented, turning to Charles. Charles nodded and pulled a call cord on the nearby wall. Soon a servant came to the door, "Will you please fetch our guest enough proper attire for an extended visit, as well as a tailor."

"Of course, sir," the man bowed and swiftly and gracefully exited the room. Wes was staring in surprise.

"Wicked," he commented his approval, and Charles looked at him in confusion.

"He means it's cool," Cynara explained.

"Ah." Charles had grown used to Cynara expressing her approval for things with the, in his opinion, completely inappropriate word "cool." It was just yet another of her quirks that she explained away as a future thing. Charles was used to just accepting these "future things," so he didn't question why a word like "wicked," that held such a bad connotation, was being used as a positive.

Cynara had also explained to him that in the future there was a significant rise of the middle class, and most people didn't have servants, so he also accepted without question Wesley's surprise at his manservant.

Charles was used to even the less wealthy families in the area having at least one servant, and had asked why the middle class in the future didn't think this necessary. Cynara had gone on to explain the rise in technology and fanciful machines that would do the work for you. Her ready responses to his questions of the future were just another item in the growing list of reasons that Charles had actually started to believe her. Either she was telling the truth, or she had an amazing and quick imagination. Now with the appearance of her "friend," Charles wasn't even fighting it anymore.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.