Rita Gets Taken by Black Student - Cover

Rita Gets Taken by Black Student

by biman4321

Copyright© 2008 by biman4321

Erotica Sex Story: A teacher gets seduced by one of her students and is turned into a cum slut for blacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   .

My girlfriend, Rita, Is one hell of a woman. She loves to fuck, suck, and whatever. But she is basically monogamous although I believe she might participate with others if the opportunity came along. I knew she was very hot and could get so hot she couldn't stop herself. She is very sexy, with great legs, 36 d breasts with huge nipples. She took a job as a secretary at a law firm after her divorce but didn't enjoy it so she went back to teaching high school. She got a job at a mostly black high school in Durham and really liked her students. She started working with the cheerleading squad and helping them. She was very friendly with the girls and so they would talk to her pretty much as an equal.

She told me some of the stories the girls told her and they were quite interesting and got us very hot. We had some of our hottest fuck sessions after she told me the stories. There were 7 white girls and 3 black girls on the team and they were all good-looking young girls. The first story was about how the freshman girls were initiated onto the team. There were 3 freshmen (all white) who made the team and the other girls made sure they were initiated right. They went to this private lodge that one of the girls' parents owned outside Durham at the lake. It is very secluded. The older cheerleaders invited 6 football players plus their own boyfriends to the cottage. All the boyfriends were black. The gist of the story is that the 6 black players fucked the freshmen silly and several of the boyfriends joined in. They actually had some pictures including some that showed the girls were not only fucked but that they had the pleasure of a several big black dicks down their throat. Not a single girl complained to Rita, and several were actually bragging.

Rita heard these stories all the time and never said a word to anyone so the girls felt they could trust her and invited her to be their chaperone at several of their private parties. She was very careful to ask them to invite me, which they did at first. But one of the black football players got very infatuated with Rita and didn't want me around (not that we knew this at first). We just thought that I cramped their party a little bit and they didn't quite trust me. I did go to two of their parties and had a great time watching some wild fucking. Johnny was the star quarterback of the football team and always seemed more mature than the others. He had probably the best looking girl in the area as his girlfriend but he always wanted more. He would always fuck several of the girls, once directly in front of Rita. Rita had a wide-open view of his huge dick and she admitted to me that it was definitely a turn-on.

She did not know that the show was setup so Rita would see all of it in order to test her. Johnny wanted Rita. Rita may have known this but she always denied it. She continued going to their parties but didn't let Johnny fuck her even though he tried and she really wanted to. She just was too afraid of the situation. She did admit to having masturbated him one night until he came in her hand. She said that she had never seen that much cum and anyone as hot as Johnny was that night. She said it was all she could do to keep from taking it into her mouth and sucking it dry. Before she cleaned her hand, she secretly tasted the cum and said it was delicious. She had not realized that Johnny saw her tasting it.

Johnny's desire for Rita just accelerated after that party. He knew she wanted it so he had to help her find the best place and time. One weekend I had to be out of town and Rita needed some help with some painting at her house that she could not do alone. She mentioned this to the girls and several of them volunteered to help her. Rita thought that was great and invited them over. Johnny found out and asked Rita if he could help. She said yes, thanks. Johnny then talked to all the cheerleaders and asked them to come over but to leave very quickly so he would be alone with Rita. They all agreed.

So they all showed up and, after about 10 minutes, each one would make an excuse and leave until only Rita and Johnny were left. Now Johnny had on a very loose and very short cutoff pair of jeans so that you could practically see his dick hanging out just walking around the yard., so Rita was getting a big eyeful. They finally went inside where Johnny had to climb a ladder to reach some higher places. Johnny asked Rita to hold the ladder, which she did. Of course Rita was looking up and eyeballing that huge black dick. She said she had never been more horny in her life and knew exactly at that moment that she wanted that dick in her pussy, mouth, anywhere and the sooner, the better. She didn't say that but it must have been pretty obvious to Johnny because (Rita said) he just looked down at her and hie penis just started growing. He then came partly down the ladder and pulled up his jeans enough for the dick to spring out. Neither Rita nor Johnny said a word as Rita took the dick in her hand and started moving it up and down on his knob. Before He could even get a full hard-on Rita started licking the dick and finally put it into her mouth and sucked hard.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.