What Would Be the Chances! - Cover

What Would Be the Chances!

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - An abused brother and sister meet by chance years later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Since writing this four chapter story and posting on several websites, I have received numerous feed back; mostly along the same lines, IE the dad should be Mark!

Let me try to explain my idea of the story.

I wrote this story as a sexual who dun nit! In a normal who dun nit, a murder is committed but in a sexual who dun nit is directly opposite to this and it's a case of who created the new life.

The story was aptly named 'What would be the chances' because right from the first chances it allures to live running in coincidences. After all what would be the chances that the one girl in the bar would turn out to be your long lost sister and more than that that she would be as perverted as you are!

What would be the chances of a gorgeous female doctor being a Hermaphrodite with a passion for perverted couples?

Finally just what would be the chances after an orgy of four black men, one white male, a white hermaphrodite and a white incestuous female, that would result in a pregnancy deliberately set up by the Doctor?

As to answer the final question as to the solving of the who dun nit, the clues are all there!

The whitish complexion of the baby's skin and the apparently massive cock!

Of course the father is...

Now that would be telling!!!!!!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.