What Would Be the Chances! - Cover

What Would Be the Chances!

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An abused brother and sister meet by chance years later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

"Mark darling, do you know who's these lacy panties belong to?" Amanda asked as she stripped in the bathroom for a relaxing soak.

Mark flew into the bathroom half expecting to find Amanda holding a pair of panties he had taken to wearing when on his glory hole trips. As he entered he almost gave an audible sigh as he did not recognise the panties, no in fact it was Amanda who suddenly blushed and tried to hide them from Mark's sight.

When pressed she explained that she had seen them before but could not explain why she had been wearing them, she explained that they looked identical to the ones that Lucy had been wearing during her appointment earlier. It was Mark who spotted the stain mark on the gusset and asked who she had been fucking to get the spunk stain.

Adamantly Amanda argued that it was his spunk and he must be trying to punish her by not admitting they had fucked earlier. Mark tried his very best to explain that he had not seen her before she went to the doctor's appointment let alone fucked her and since her appointment time there had not been time for anyone to have sex with her. He added almost sarcastically that's if you went to the doctor's. Amanda screamed at him that she was not the one who constantly needed to get some spare cock.

Both Mark and Amanda decided to calm down and talk things through without trying to raise their voices to one another. In fact Amanda called the doctor and asked her to inform mark that she had been in her surgery for the two hours as her appointment required. Suddenly Lucy spoke a single word and Amanda went into a trance. Lucy spoke to her for five minutes and then asked to speak to Mark.

"Mark, as you see, Amanda can easily be hypnotised now, and she will do whatever I tell her too. I understand you are her brother as well as her lover but that does not concern me! What does concern me is the fact that you need to suck cock and you are having difficulty in fucking your sister now you have her on tap so to speak." Dr Anderson continued.

"Now, just so you know I am being honest and open with you, I want you to go to Amanda and say one word to her but only if you agree to be at the appointment made for you here next week!" Dr Anderson informed him.

Mark agreed and was told the word was 'Recall'.

Mark spoke the word to Amanda and she immediately began recalling the appointment in the doctor's surgery, only she related it as Dr Anderson had told her to relate it. Instead of Dr Anderson having the prick which deposited its load in her cunt, Amanda related it as a medical assistant Lucy had introduced once she was naked on the exam table. Shocked but also excited Mark got Amanda to retell her description of this guys cock and how it felt, tasted and spurted.

Amanda was aware of the effect her description was having on Mark as he trousers tent poled his arousal. Amanda still naked before taking her bath then told Mark in no uncertain terms to lick her cunt out and to suck all this spunk from her cunt.

Instantly Mark was lapping at her cunt lips like a mad man and was deliriously happy to be sucking even cold slimy baby juice. He then turned his sister round and told her he was going to fuck his sluts arse. Amanda moaned her pleasure as she urged him on to bang her arse whilst man handling her tits. Amanda for her part was in seventh heaven being fucked so rigorously by the cock she loved most of all, her brother's.

Suddenly as Amanda climaxed she became her old self again and asked Mark what she had missed. Mark who was at this stage still fucking her hot little shit chute, merely promised to explain it all to her later. He pulled out of her anal ring as his climax spurted forth and showered her lower back with his hot stick cum, before slowly licking all up.

Later in bed together he related to her the telephone call she had made to Dr Anderson and how she had gone into a trance and then with the trigger word recall had told him about her examination and sex session with Dr Anderson's male assistant on the examination table whilst the good doctor watched. Amanda admitted that it sounded right but she still could not explain why she was wearing Dr Lucy Anderson's knickers when she never usually wore any at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.