What Would Be the Chances! - Cover

What Would Be the Chances!

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An abused brother and sister meet by chance years later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

It was now some three months later and Mark Bellamy and Amanda Victoria Smythe had been living together for four weeks. Amanda had put the lack of initiation of sex in bed down to Mark getting used to their domestic arrangements, but now she was not so sure.

She had, without Mark's knowledge gone to see a doctor and asked advice, never mentioning the full details that they were brother and sister, in fact she stressed that they were deeply in love but just could not get it together properly in a sexual way. At the doctor's suggestion she had been sent to see a hypnotist to see if there were underlying barriers to her giving herself to her loving boyfriend. Not believing in hypnotism she had gone along but did not believe she could be put under and therefore felt no fear of giving away their true secret.

However for some reason she felt nervous as she sat in the waiting room. The door opened and there stood an attractive auburn haired woman around mid thirties in age but with a slim figure set of with emerald green eyes and largish breasts. Had it not been for the white long lab coat which hung open from her shoulders, Amanda would have thought she was a fellow patient rather than a doctor. The woman introduced herself as Dr Lucy Anderson, PhD.

The two women exchange a firm handshake as Amanda rose to greet the doctor, Dr Anderson quietly said "Why, my dear, your trembling. Do I terrify you that much?" she had a warming smile as she spoke.

Amanda managed a shake of the head but felt drawn into those deep emerald green eyes, and the doctor had not even started the treatment. She managed to stutter a question, "Doctor, how long will this session take? Only I have to be home for Mark at 5.30 pm!"

"Oh, please call me Lucy, I find being called Doctor all the time so cold and impersonal! "The first session should be around two hours, so you will still have time to get home to your boyfriend, Miss Smythe!" Doctor Anderson replied.

Amanda smiled, "Thank you, Lucy! I must admit I am a little nervous as I have never been hypnotised before! But please call me Amanda." she mumbled.

"Follow me. My dear! Sorry Amanda." commanded Doctor Anderson.

Amanda turned and followed Lucy into the consulting room, she had expected a couch of some sort like in a typical physiatrists' office, instead she found an examination table complete with stirrups and an oak desk placed beside this table. On the other side of this desk was an easy chair of leather construction which you seemed to sink right into, unusually for a medical office it was almost bright yellow in colour. Lucy indicated for Amanda to sit down, pointing to the easy chair. As Amanda sank into the cool leather, she was a little taken aback. For from where she was positioned she could see right up the short skirt of Lucy and was finding it hard not to stare at her lacy knickers.

Amanda was not aware that her skirt too had risen up showing the fact that as normal she was knickerless and her shaved cunt was visible. For the next ten minutes Lucy asked rather personal questions and jotted Amanda's answers down on a medical form. Then Lucy announced that she was now going to try to hypnotise Amanda, and she should not try to fight the feelings she may experience. Suddenly a strong spotlight clicked on just behind Amanda, she could not be sure but it surely must have been position to light up even more the lacy panties of Lucy.

Then Amanda became aware of a sparkling crystal hanging delicate in line with Lucy's large breasts. Lucy began to speak to her in low monotones, suggesting her eyes were growing sleepy and heavy. Slowly Amanda began to close her eyes all the time concentrating on Lucy's voice but all the time images flashed in her mind's eye almost in sync with the sparkling of the crystal. She saw Lucy's lacy panties then they were gone and she was looking deeply into Lucy's open wet cunt, just as quick the visions changed to Lucy's large breasts with their erect ripe nipples.

Once under, Lucy asked much more personal questions. "Amanda, when was your first sexual experience?" Lucy asked.

"I was eleven years old, I had my thingy licked and fingered!" Lucy volunteered.

"Amanda, if you mean your cunt say your cunt, in fact you will always refer to your cunt as a cunt, your anal ring as your arse and your breasts as tits, do you understand?" Lucy continued.

"Yes, Lucy, I understand my cunt is my cunt, my arse my arse and my tits my tits!" Amanda offered.

"Amanda, you will call me Madam or Mistress! But tell me who was the first to taste your cunt and was it the same person who fingered your cunt?" Lucy demanded.

"Mistress, no it was my mother who licked my cunt whilst my father stood behind me and fingered my cunt!" Said Amanda.

"Tell me, Amanda, How did this happen and what did you feel whilst it was happening?" Lucy Demanded.

"I was asleep in my room, when my mother came and woke me, my bed was wet and she accused me of wetting my bed, but I found out later it was water she had poured on the bed to give her an excuse. I was then dragged into my parent's bed room where, Mum told dad I had wet my bed. Mum had on a short see through nightie and the light showed off her large tits, I noticed the nipples were hard and deep red. I then looked towards daddy and was shocked and excited to see him naked, his cock drew my attention as it was already hard and sticking straight up. Dad then told me I would be spanked for doing so!" Amanda recounted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.