What Would Be the Chances! - Cover

What Would Be the Chances!

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An abused brother and sister meet by chance years later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Mark entered the bar and looked around; he was looking for a promising young lady. Secretly he had already worked out his hard luck story but what the heck story. Unfortunately there was not a single female in the bar let alone one sat all on her own...

He ordered a beer and made his way to a table where he could watch the comings and goings of the bar. He sat six foot tall with blond hair and deep blue eyes, whilst he could not be described as athletic nor could he be described as plump. He was not confident around girls because he had been abused as a child by his dad and mum. In fact he had been pleased when his mother had him adopted at the age of twelve, his adopted parents were totally different and turned out to be loving caring people; but they were unaware of his inner insecurities. In the back of his mind he had often wondered what happened to his younger sister and if she had suffered sexual abuse as a kid as well. Deep inside he hope she had not as he hated the thought of someone else having to have endure what he had undergone.

As he sipped his beer he began recalling his past as an eleven year old his parents had made excuses as to why he could not sleep in his normal bed and had placed a put you up bed in their bed room. Know him not to be asleep his father undressed in full view and had his mother do the same. Making sure Mark heard his mother's loud sucking if his cock, His dad had hurled abuse at her calling her a worthless whore, a cum slut and even indicated he bet Mark could give a better blowjob than she could.

Suddenly Mark was grabbed from his bed and made to kneel in front of his father. His father's rock hard eight inch cock was right before his eyes. He was ordered to open his mouth and as his mother held his head still his father began to fuck his mouth with firm thrusts.

Mark almost choked on his father's thick cock, before he managed to develop a technique of relaxing his throat muscles and breathing through his nose. Being such a novice he did not read the tell tale signs of his father's impending climax, that is until he felt the hot sticky spurts hitting the back of his throat and filling his mouth. His father laughed out loud and made Mark turn and show his mother his mouth coated white with the spunk. Mark was again shocked as he saw his mother rubbing her cunt as she had watched his father fuck his mouth.

Suddenly his father ordered him to swallow and he gulped in fear as much as anything else, he thought afterwards that the taste although a little salty was not unpleasant as he would have thought. Next he felt his father untying his cord on his pyjama's, Mark froze to the spot for he knew his mother and father were about to see his own rock hard cock and it would betray his true feelings of excitement.

Soon he was naked and blushing as his father played with Mark's seven inch cock almost teasing Mark's mother about him wanting to fuck her cunt, the very cunt that was the gate way to this world for Mark eleven years earlier. Next Mark's mother knelt before him and began sucking his cock; Mark almost trembled as he felt the warm wet mouth close around his prick. Once again his dad spoke, telling Mark's mum to get on the bed and spread her legs. Then Mark was ordered to climb between her legs and to begin licking his mother's cunt. His father laughed out loud as Mark struggled to pluck up courage to lick his mum's cunt. His father pushed him aside and showed him exactly how to lick it.

Mark's mum Cathy began panting and moaning, suddenly Terry, Mark's dad pulled away from Cathy's cunt and pushed Mark towards it. Mark's first tentative licks were extremely amateurish but he soon began to develop a reasonable system of licks and probes with his tongue bringing gasps and oooh's from his mother. All this time Terry was playing with his own prick and stroking Mark's at the same time.

Cathy begged Mark to slip his cock up her slutty cunt and fuck his horny little mommy. Carried along of this roller coaster ride of excitement Mark crawled higher between her legs and slowly probed her cunt with his aching cock. As he slipped in he felt the weight of his father behind him. He was powerless to move as he felt the heat of his dad pressing against his arse cheeks and suddenly felt a tearing burning pain as his virgin arse hole was raped by his dad's hard cock.

As his father fucked him he set the pace for Mark's fucking of his mother's cunt. His father whispered into Mark's ear that one day soon he would get to fuck his mother's arse just as his dad was doing to his. Mark's excitement mounted rapidly and he was soon spurting deep inside his mother's soaking wet cunt. He now sensed the mounting passion in his dad's cock as it ploughed through his anal ring. This time it was no real surprise when he felt it spurting deep inside his arse.

When Terry pulled out of Mark's sore arse, it allowed mark to pull out of his mothers cum filled cunt. Mark started to feel pleased with himself as looked down at the satisfied look on his mother's face and followed his glance down to her open cunt lips already leaking his white cum. He turned to his father and smiled but this was soon removed when his father demanded "well spunk eater, don't just look at it! Get down and eat it out of the fucking slut's cunt!"

Mark hesitated until a hard slap on his arse jolted him in to action. The thought of eating spunk from any cunt let alone his mother's did not really offend his senses. The idea of eating his own spunk seemed surreal to him though. Mark lapped up the dribbling fluid from his mother's cunt bringing out a further climax from his mother.

Afterwards his mother and father spoke to him; he was told he would be required to spend two or three days each week sharing his parent's bed and sexual favours. He would learn to love eating mixed spunk, have the chance to fuck every hole of his mother but would be expected to accept whatever his father decided.

For the next two and a half years, he regularly became a partner in his parents fantasises until the dreadful day his father was killed in a motor accident and within weeks his mother had a nervous breakdown resulting in the fourteen year old Mark and his twelve year old sister Vicki being taken in to care and initially fostered out until his mother still not coping signed for them to be adopted. Mark was taken by a family in the east end of London whilst his sister Vicki was adopted by a family in Kent. Mark tried desperately to stay in touch with his sister for the next three years but contact faded and now for the last eleven years he has had no contact.

Since his adoption, he had tried to forget his experiences of swallowing other men's sperm, but he always got the hardest erections when he recalled the night his mother had taken on four men besides his father and he had sucked five pricks and tasted five lots of cum from his mother's cunt. He even had to suck out the spunk his father had deposited up his mother's arse. That night he had felt like a whore as five men had fucked his arse with condom covered cocks and he had then to drink the cum from the condoms.

These extreme erotic dreams had led to him leading a double life, all week he would work hard and go home to quiet nights in wanking over his latest experiences, while at weekends he would tour round a few places he knew had glory holes and he would wait outside the cubicle till he saw a likely candidate to enter next door and then he would quickly enter the cubicle drop his pants and begin slowly wanking his cock. If he was lucky the guy next door would watch and stick his cock through the hole and he could suck him off.

On one occasion he thought he was in trouble, when a black guy entered the cubicle and he could not resist taking the chance, he had often wondered if the rumours about black cock were true. The guy must have seen Mark wanking because he immediately zipped up and left. Feeling deflated Mark decided to leave, but as he exited the cubicle he was confronted by four big black guys. He was then made to strip off completely or face the beating of his life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.