Athena Hollis
Chapter 7: The Horror

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

She moved through the city, her nose leading her to an abandoned building. Looking around she slipped inside, knowing the whole time that she was being watched. With a grin, she scanned the small shop and quickly exited through the curtained doorway at the rear of the shop. She descended to the basement, listening, she can hear the rumble of the water from the river less then forty feet away. Pulling out a staff, her magic formed a set of staircases going down deep into the bedrock where no one can find her. Using the staff again, she started forming her underground fortress, and new home. Magical traps were set up, along with mechanical ones, moving ever deeper under the heart of the city, until she finds what she wanted, a large chamber coated with red crystals. "Yesssssss! Thissss issss it," she said as she started to furnish her private retreat. First appears a huge bed for her to lounge on while she contemplates her plans for the city. Another area is transformed so she can torture her victims and she can watch them drain out; even a place to dispose of the bodies was constructed. Many side rooms for her playthings to play in are next, then using her magic, ornately carved chests started appearing in the rooms, along with beds, and bedding, cooking utensils, food, and many other items needed. Finally, and most important of all, she constructed a place for her treasures.

Taking her cloak off, she reached into the folds and pulled forth the first of her ten sacrifices, a twelve-year-old girl from the small inn that she stayed at the other night. Bound and gagged she dragged her to the posts secured in the floor.

Jenna Holstein shakes in fear as she looked at the woman who had kidnapped her.

"Jenna, you're mine, now and alwaysss." She said as she whispered in her ears as she removed the bindings.

Jenna tried to run, but her limbs were numb from being tied for two days, her nightshirt was tucked up under her ass, as she shivered in fear, "Ple ... please don't hurt me."

"I am not going to hurt you yet, right now you are going to be my toy. Get up Jenna, dance for me, like you did the other night," she whispered in her ear.

Jenna stood on her shaky legs and started to sway to her own music; her fear was running rampant through her body. The adrenalin was making her move, for she knew if she did not, she was dead.

"You need music child," she said as she pulled out a music box and activated it. Music started echoing through the room as she set it down on a rock. "Now let'ssss ssssee who sssshall be firsssst." She said as she thinks. "I know the elf warrior." Reaching into her cloak again, she pulled out the bound elf while Jenna danced for her. Slamming him against the wall, she stunned him and then tied him to the posts. "Yesss you shall be firsssst."

Alberline hung from the posts, his blood on fire from the evil radiating from the small woman.

Pulling a knife, she started cutting his clothes off his body, but left the gag in place for later. She smiled when she saw the fear in his eyes, and he watched as she neared his privates and started to tremble, admiring the handsome elf as she worked. "Now my pretty, don't worry, I am not going to hurt that, yet!" She said with a giggle. Taking a large silver bowl, she placed it under him. Pulling out a fine silver dagger she started cutting small thin cuts all over his body, not too deep, just enough to cause him to bleed. After the five hundredth cut, she stopped. The blood started to drip slowly into the bowl, a foul odor started drifting up from it. Turning she saw Jenna has stopped dancing, and was watching her, "DANCE or join him."

Jenna stood there in fear as she watched the woman do what she was doing. Her stomach turned from the pain she saw in the elf's eyes. Swaying she started dancing again as she came closer.

Reaching out, she touched the child's chin, "come join me on my bed." Leading the frightened girl to her bed, she removed her armor and it dropped to the floor. Her skin was bright red, with the same tint as the scale armor. Her naked breasts stood proudly as she straddled the girl's waist and started kissing her.

Jenna's arms go out in surprise as her abductor kissed her. Then she feels the tongue going into her mouth, and it doesn't stop. Soon her mouth is filled as the woman kisses her and started roughly kneading her small breasts though her nightshirt, and then her shirt was gone, torn away in the woman's strong grip. Jenna tried to cover herself, but her hands were slapped away.

Pulling her head back, her long tongue goes back into her mouth, "Sssstop fighting me."

"Please no! Stop!"

"No, you're mine, I will do with you assess I ssssee fit. If you pleasssse me, you will live and eventually I will let you go." Gripping her hair, she turned her face to the elf, "Or, you can fight me, and join him." Feeling the girl start to go limp, she burrowed her face between the girl's young breasts, and she started sucking on them.

Jenna felt her tears run down her face as she lowered her arms; a little humiliation is better then death and watching what she has done to the elf has terrified her.

"Yesss sssso good. Tell me are you a virgin?" Kayalnystina asked her as her tongue went between the girl's legs.

Whimpering in fright, she nodded her head and realized the woman cannot see her head, "Yes, please, oh please stop. Ohhhh, what's happing?"

"I will be gentle with you, but your virgin blood will be mine." With a snap of a finger, several vials appeared as she formed her tongue into a tube and jabbed it into her, making her cry out in pain and pleasure. The blood mixed with her natural lubricants and she sucked it up. Grabbing the vials, she filled them and then looked down on the new woman. "Now you're mine."

Jenna lays there looking up at the woman. "Who are you? Why did you do this to me?"

"I will ansssswer thosssse two questionssss for you, but that issss it. You shall asssk no more. You will do my bidding when I want you to; you will do everything I tell you, if you do not you will find me very unpleassssant. Do I make mysssself clear?"

"Yes."

"Yessss what?"

"Yes ma'a..." seeing her head shake her head no, Jenna changed what she was going to say. "Yes master."

"Its misssstressssss, but you're learning, now for your quesssstions. My name is Kayalnysssstina but you can call me misssstressssss and one day, I may even allow you to call me Kayalni. Why I did this, your blood is valuable, and I love teaching young girlssss about their bodiesss. Now, there is a kitchen in the other room, go make us some dinner. There are some supplies in there, I will..." Turning her head, she listened. "Sssomeone daresssss to enter my lair, they will regret it. While I deal with them, you cook and assemble ssssomething for usss to eat." Turning Kayalnystina started pulling on her armor and when finished left the room, her nose taking her towards the thieves who would dare to enter her domain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.