She Did It for Love - Cover

She Did It for Love

Copyright© 2008 by Dr Know

Chapter 5: Inclusion, Exclusion, Conclusion

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5: Inclusion, Exclusion, Conclusion - Kim makes a decision to run off with her biker boyfriend after he beats up her husband Sam. Sam is seriously hurt phyuically and mentally. Kim returns to tries to make amends. Does she succeed?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Violence  

Hi. It's me, Sam, again. I was telling you my sad story. At least it was sad to me. Some of you readers might be getting quite a hoot out of my problems.

I'd been badly injured by my wife's lover. Her name is Kim, and his is Eddie. I had caught them together in our bed and Eddie had wiped the floor with me. All of the time he was beating me to a pulp, Kim kept saying, "Stop Eddie! He's not a quarter of a man you are. Get over here and fuck me." Those two sentences that she said over and over were like a thousand knives in my heart.

She had run off with Eddie and left our young daughter and me alone. We never heard from her until ... that day. The day she rang the door bell and tried to reenter our lives. She looked (and smelled) like the cheap whore she had become. Instead of letting her into the house, I handed her the divorce papers, told her where her things were stored and shut the door in her face. Oh, yes, I did tell her that I was calling the police since they had a warrant outstanding for both her and Eddie Dorcher. Eddie Dorcher that psycho biker that had ruined our lives and my health.

Well things moved swiftly after her return. I found out that our friend Mary was involved. I confronted Mary and got her side of the story that pretty much agreed with the slurred story Kim had told me in her drug induced state that day she showed up at my door.

Their friend Trisha was also involved, but where Kim's and Mary's ongoing participation with the bikers was apparently through blackmail, Trisha's was just because she was single and actually liked being a biker's property.

And now, Kim is about to be arraigned for her part in my beating. I'd been told months before by the District Attorney that about the only case I had against her and Eddie was aggravated assault and attempted murder. Since Kim had apparently invited Eddie into our house, and had willingly left with him, there could not be any charges of breaking and entering, or kidnapping. Half the money Kim had taken from our bank account could possibly be recovered through the asset split as part of the divorce.

But right now, she was to be arraigned for her part in my beating. The District Attorney was not very hopeful of her getting any jail time since she never touched me or threatened me, and she did try to get Eddie to stop hitting me several different times that day.

The things she had said that day, while being very humiliating to me, did not show any threat to my body. Those things she had said might play better for me in getting my pound of flesh in our upcoming divorce.

What I did want right now was for her to spend at least some nights in jail for the emotional pain and humiliation she had heaped on me that day.

I arrived at the courthouse and went right to the court room. I entered and found a seat in the back row. On the TV screen at the front of the room was the prisoner holding area. To streamline the process, the prisoner was not actually brought to the courtroom. They stayed in the holding room and stood on a small raised platform in front of a similar TV screen where they could see the judge and the attorneys. The TV screen I could see allowed the judge and attorneys to see the prisoner.

The arraignment was very quick. The two charges against Kim and Eddie were read and the judge asked for their pleas. She shyly said, "Not Guilty." Eddie pled not guilty. There was a short haggle over bail and the judge set bail at two-hundred thousand dollars. And then it was over as the court moved on to the next case.

I knew Kim would be in jail until her trial because no one would post her bail. Her mom couldn't afford to and really thought her daughter was a tramp. Our former friends wouldn't bail her out because they thought she was a slut for running off with the guy.

I drove home and puttered around until four o'clock. Mary had said that Larry and his friends were always done with her at three o'clock. So I had waited the extra hour and then called her.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Mary — It's Sam. I need you to do me a favor." I replied.

"Sam? What do you want me to do?" She answered with her own question.

"I don't know if you have heard, but they caught Eddie. He is being held at the local jail. I need you to convince your husband Carl that I need thirty minutes alone with Eddie. As a cop there, I know he can get that handled.

"How am I supposed to convince Carl of that?" She demanded.

"I don't know. That's your problem. But if you don't convince him, I'll tell him about you and Larry. I swear I will."

"Oh God, you can't. Please no!" She cried.

"If you can convince him to allow me thirty minutes with Eddie I won't. And I don't mean alone, alone. I mean with an officer there to keep him restrained. But somebody who will keep his mouth shut about what he hears."

"I — I can try."

"You'll do more than try. And you will do it tonight. I want to meet with Eddie tomorrow. Got it?"

"Y — Yes, but it might take me a while."

"No, that's not the way it will be. You convince him tonight! Got it?"

"Alright, okay. I'll do it somehow."

"Good girl. Have Carl call me when it is set up." I demanded and hung up.

All I could now was wait. I had dinner and flipped on the TV. Some reality game show was on and the participants were voting one of their own off the island or out of the house or something.

The phone rang about ten o'clock. It was Carl. Way to go Mary, you little slut!

He said, "Sam, against my better judgment, I let Mary convince me to set up a short face to face meeting between you and Eddie Dorcher. I think the idea sucks, but she says you need to get closure about what that animal did to you physically and emotionally. So, look, I arranged for you to get thirty minutes with him in interview room 'A' tomorrow at nine o'clock. Two uniforms will be guarding him and he will be shackled so you should be safe enough. I hope this helps you mend. I really do."

With that the phone went dead as Carl had hung up.

I slept well that night. In the morning I fixed a huge breakfast and hummed to a Maroon 5 song as I showered.

I was at the jail at ten of nine and was escorted to a small room with a rectangular table and two chairs. The chairs were at opposite ends of the table. The table was bolted to the floor. There were metal hoops in the floor closest to the door the led to the prisoner cells. Apparently the prisoner's shackles were chained to these hoops.

At exactly nine o'clock, the far door opened to Eddie was led in by two very burly uniform policemen. Eddie stopped at the door and looked at me, "Do I know you?"

The cop behind him poked his back and told him to sit down. They did indeed chain Eddie's shackles to the floor.

After he was tied down like the mad dog he was, he asked again, "Do I know you? Are you my lawyer?"

I hunched forward in the chair and replied, "Yeh, you know me. You beat the crap out of me and stole my wife."

Eddie began to grin, "Oh yeh, you're that wimp husband of Kim's. She's a very hot little lady. I've really enjoyed breaking her in. I guess one of my bros will claim rights on her now."

I replied, "She came home."

He laughed, "Home? Her home is wherever she can sell her pussy for some dope. She loves to use! And man, she loves to be used."

"Well, since you saw her at the arraignment, you know she's in jail right now. No more than two hundred feet from where we sit. She's being cleaned up before her trial. Strike that — before both of you go to trial."

Eddie snorted, "Man, she let me in your place, she willingly fucked me, and she went to the bank and took your money. The only thing you have on me is I kicked the shit out of your wimp ass. I'll do time served for that. You ain't got shit on me!"

I smiled, "You're right, asshole. But just so you know, they got your ass dead to rights on several felony charges that the DA will hit you with after the trial for almost killing me. You'll serve at least ten to fifteen on those charges."

I saw his confidence recede, so I continued with the biggest lie I ever told. "Now shit for brains, tell you what I'm going to do. The DA and I have an agreement; I'll drop the charges against you within the next week and he'll seek the minimum sentence on your other charges, if you cooperate today. If not, may your sorry ass rot in jail for as long as the DA can arrange. What's it going to be?"

I saw the gears in his head turning as he reached a decision. "Okay wimp, I'll take your deal. What do you want?"

"I want you to tell me how you met Kim, how you got in her pants, how long it at been going on when I caught you two, and what's been going on since she left with you that day. Start talking."

Eddie smiled as if he was going to enjoy telling me all of the details. "Okay man. You want to know what a slut your little wife really is? Well, get ready, here it comes.

"I first met her at the gas station about a month before you walked in on us. She was having trouble getting the gas cap off her car and I was filling my bike right behind her. She swore at the cap and started slapping at it with her hand. I thought she was one hot little piece of ass, so I strolled up to her and asked if I could help her out.

"She looked at me, smiled and nodded her head. So, I just reached around her and twisted the cap off. I bumped into her gorgeous tits when I reached around her and she kind of blushed. I just smiled back at her.

"She said thanks and turned to go. I put my hand on her shoulder and told her to stop. I turned her around with my hands on her shoulders and told her that I deserved a kiss for being her white knight. I planted one on her mouth. She didn't draw back, but she didn't respond either. She just kind of sucked her breath in and didn't move. I thought to myself, with a little effort I could get in this slut's pants.

"I let her go. She seemed frozen in place. I said, "Hey sweet cheeks, what's your name?

"She replied, Kim — Kimberly."

Eddie went on, "I grabbed her hand and introduced myself and asked her if she would like a beer or something."

"She said, No, I've gotta go, but it was nice meeting you Eddie."

"I released her hand and said, "If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ring me up little mama. I grabbed her hand and took a felt tip pen from my jacket. I wrote my name and number on the palm of her hand. I put my hands back on her shoulders and pulled her to me and gave her another kiss. This time her lips parted and I got to give her a little tongue. I let her go and moved back to my bike. As I left the station, I could see her in my rearview mirror looking at her palm.

Eddie stopped and took a breath. He eyed me and grinned, "You see I'm forceful with women and they like it. Your little wife is no different. She's just like the other sluts I've had. They like being a biker's personal property. I think it's because they don't have to feel guilty about enjoying all of the kinky stuff I have them do, since they feel they have no say-so in what I tell them to do."

"How did you meet her again?" I asked.

"It was easy. I followed her to your house, so I knew where she lived. I followed her the next few days and got her routine down. And then I casually ran into her about three weeks before you found us together. She was at the mall with her girlfriend, Mary. I innocently ran into her at food court. She seemed a little embarrassed when I yelled her name and walked over to where they were sitting eating lunch. She stood up and shook my hand and before she could say anything I sat down in an empty chair. I asked her if she still had any further problem with gas cap and she said no. She introduced Mary and told her I had been her white knight at the gas station."

"Mary looked me over and asked if there were anymore like me around. I laughed and said that there were and maybe someday Kim and her could meet them."

"I got up to leave and asked Kim if she still had my number. She said no that she had washed it off."

I shook my head and grabbed her hand. The same felt tip pen came out of my pocket and I readied to write my name and number on her palm again. I told her she could either enter my name and number in her cell phone or I would just have to write it on her palm again. This time she laughed and grabbed her cell from her purse and waited as I gave her my name and number. I told her one never knew when one might need a biker for a friend. She laughed again as she finished entering the stuff on her phone."

"I reached down and grabbed Mary's hand and told her she was every bit Kim's equal as a hot mama and kissed her full on the lips. I stood up, grabbed Kim by the waist and did a tongue tango with her mouth for what must have been twenty or thirty seconds. She was shaking when I let her go."

"At this point I knew I would have her. I just needed something to give her a final push. That push came from you, hubby. You left town for two weeks. She was getting horny for dick and also big time curious about mine."

"She called me a week before you left on your trip and asked me to meet her for a drink the next day. I met her at noon at O'Shay's bar and she played hard to get. When she went to piss, I added a good size amount of my special date drug to her coffee. By two o'clock, I had her in the sack at that flea bitten motel where, a few days later, me and my buddies' gang- fucked Kim and Mary and their other slut friend Trisha."

Eddie smiled broadly, "Man, your little wife was hot to trot. She sucked me off and licked my balls that first day. She was very compliant and very hot. She cried after I had drilled her for over an hour. She felt guilty as hell. But she agreed to come back the next day at the same time. She said she had never cheated on you and was just curious about being with a biker. That she was just experimenting and would get it out of her system before you got back home from your trip."

Eddie laughed, "A day after you left on the trip, I'd convinced Kim that me and my buddies were either all going to fuck her or she could bring some friends to share the dick with. She decided that Mary and Trisha should play."

"We cooked up a scheme to have the women go to the night club where me and my boys would be waiting for them. I was to put enough data rape drug into Mary and Trisha's drinks to have them go along with the orgy scene that would follow." He laughed again, "But hey, I decided to give Kim some of the drug too. She was so damned hot by the time we got to the hotel room, she was fingering herself while she gave me head as we watched Larry and Tiny strip Mary and Trisha and start ass-ramming them with no preliminaries.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.