She Did It for Love
Chapter 3: Kim Tells Her Story

Copyright© 2008 by Dr Know

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3: Kim Tells Her Story - Kim makes a decision to run off with her biker boyfriend after he beats up her husband Sam. Sam is seriously hurt phyuically and mentally. Kim returns to tries to make amends. Does she succeed?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Violence  

Hi. My name is Sam. I guess you remember me from telling you the first two parts of my life's worst experience. At least I had thought the parts I'd already narrated to you were the worst, but then she showed up at my door.

If you remember, I had come home from a business trip early and found my loving wife, Kimberly, in our bed with a crude animalistic biker.

The biker had beaten me badly, humiliated me with the things he did to Kim, and had her wipe out our bank accounts for him.

Kim dressed as a slut and left with him over ten months ago. The police had found porn videos being sold starring my once proper wife. She had contacted her mother and told her that it had been her choice to leave with the biker. Eddie was his name. She said that she didn't want any contact with her mother or any family. Her exact words were, "Don't try to find me."

I guess I should say almost ex-wife because I'm divorcing her ass for her part in my near death beating and her desertion of the marriage.

It had taken me the ten months since that awful day to heal my physical injuries to the point where I could take care of myself.

I was very depressed because I just wasn't getting well enough to tackle having my little daughter, Angie, move back in. I just wasn't well enough to deal with a five year old.

All was going as good as you could expect when one day my doorbell rang and opening the door I saw my once respectable soon to be ex-wife standing there. She was high on drugs, and dressed in some very dirty clothes that made her look like a complete slut. But the corker was the fact she was at least eight months pregnant.

And so we start the next part of my sad tale with me staring at Kim standing on my doorstep.

I was shocked at seeing Kim standing there. She looked awful. Even standing a few feet apart I could smell her odor. It was that odor that comes from a ten-dollar whore that approaches you on the street. It was that stench of a female body that was filled with cum and not properly cleaned. It was that aroma of a cheap perfume used to cover the whorish stench. It was that smell of a piece of white trash in unwashed clothes who only cared about where her next drug fix was coming from.

Weaving back and forth in her drug induced stupor; Kim had a hard time trying to focus on me. She fell against the doorframe and slurred, "Baby, I'm home. My God, I'm home. It's finally over."

I quickly glanced around and reached for the gun I now kept on the side table next to the front door. Where was that asshole, Eddie? He's probably going to leap out of the bushes and beat me up again.

She saw the look of fear on my face, and even in her stupor, she knew what I was afraid of. She slurred out, "Eddie's not here. He left me. He said he didn't want a pregnant sow."

She started to move to enter the house. I put my hand square in the center of her chest and stopped her. "Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"Inside. Now that this nightmare is over, I'm home."

"This isn't your home any more."

"Not my home? What do you mean?" She seemed to have a hard time grasping the concept that she was not welcome in my house.

"Kimberly, you shit on me and our marriage that day ten months ago. You let your stud biker boyfriend beat me almost to death and then you poured indignations and humiliations on me by fucking and sucking him in front of me. The things you did with him that day are burned in my mind. Plus you stole all of my hard earned money for your own kinky uses with that asshole."

I reached around the doorframe and lay the gun down on the tabletop and opened the table drawer. I reached in and pulled out her rings.

Holding the rings up in front of her face, I waited until her drugged vision could focus on the rings. "See these? You used his cum to grease your finger to get these off. You didn't hesitate to destroy our marriage with that act."

Kim fell to the ground and moaned. She lay in a fetal position and moaned louder. She began to wail as tears streamed down her face as she looked up into my eyes. "Oh my God, it's not what you think! Do you think I did all of that to humiliate you?"

"Yes. What else would cause you to shit on me and your daughter like you did?"

"To protect you! I knew Eddie was mean enough and mentally unstable enough to kill you! I did all of that to divert his attention. If I hadn't done what I did, you would be dead now. And maybe Angie, too! He told me he would kill you if I didn't do what he wanted! I love you and didn't want you dead!"

I was floored. She was trying to sell me on everything she did she did for me? She loves me? Give me a fucking break! What a line of bullshit!

Looking down at her, I said in the coldest voice I could, "So you were protecting me from him? Based on what I saw and heard that day, it was not the first time he screwed you. I'm going to ask you one question. Did you really think you could fuck that guy and not expose us, your husband and daughter, to his sick and twisted actions?"

She hiccupped from the hard crying she had been doing. Sniffling she said, "I'm so sorry, Sam. Yes. I had sex with him a lot before you came home and found us in bed. I — I met him that first night I went bar hopping with the girls. He must have slipped something in my drink because I got all disoriented and horny. He had two friends with him that must have done something similar to my two girlfriends, because a little later that night the six of us were in a hotel room having group sex. I had to lick Mary's pussy while Eddie fucked me doggie style. She had one of Eddie's friend's cock buried in her mouth most of the time I was doing it."

"We drank a lot of alcohol and I think Eddie brought out some pot. That part is not real clear to me. It must have been around eight o'clock when Eddie ordered me to call my mom and tell her Mary had been in an automobile accident and was in the hospital. He said he wanted to do me all night and that I needed to make sure my mom didn't get worried when I failed to come to pick up Angie before daylight."

She stopped and her voice quivered again, "Oh, Sam, I'm sorry, but I was so hot and horny and so messed up on those drugs Eddie gave me that I wanted to stay and get laid. I'm so sorry I was so weak. I did everything Eddie ordered me to after that phone call to mom."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.