The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 30: Confrontation and Alana Arrives

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30: Confrontation and Alana Arrives - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

'Shit!' Davy thought as he looked at Alirath holding the weapon to his mother in law's head.

"Well, if isn't my baby cousin Garlina. Who let you out and where is my brother?" Alirath asked as she looked at the woman she hadn't seen in a thousand years.

"Hello cousin, you are under arrest..."

Alirath started laughing as she listened to the woman and cut her off, "You! Arrest me? I don't think so. In fact, I think you are going to be quite tasty when I get finished with you. When I'm done with you, your brain is going to be soup. Now where is Davy Woods?"

"Who? I have no idea who you mean," Garlina replied.

I don't belive you, I know I heard his voice. Now tell me! Where is Davy and where is my brother? Or I will kill this one."

"I really don't know who you mean. I have never met anyone by that name," Garlina said.

"Then where is the human you were talking to, and where is my brother you bitch!"

"Your brother is dead, the human killed him and I have no idea where he went," she said smugly.

Alirath screeched in rage as her finger tightened on the trigger of the plasma pistol. "Davy Woods you better become visible or I blow her fucking head off! I swear will you fucking bastard." Alirath snarled out.

'Stay invisible Gerlinda, help us if you can but don't endanger yourself, ' Davy thought to his beautiful Swiss wife.

'What are you going to do?' Gerlinda asked.

'Surrendering, that's Cindy's mom. I can't let her kill her, Cindy would never forgive me.'

'I understand and I will follow you if I can, stay safe love, ' Gerlinda thought back to her lover.

'I will, ' Davy thought back as he became visible and said to Alirath, "I am right here. Don't hurt her."

"Hello Davy, please come with me. Guards, take her back to the cell, and find Morlick and kill him. Also, lock up Garlina in a cell. I will deal with her latter," Alirath ordered as she pushed the woman into the arms of another guard.

Davy looked at his June and winked as he started following Alirath as she walked away. Behind him, the guards moved in and had Garlina in stun cuffs and led her away with June.

Alirath walked towards the transit shaft and stopped as Davy joined him. Turning she looked him in his eyes and smiled, "You're mine slave. You will do what I want from now on. If you don't, they will suffer. Now give me your hand."

Davy looked at the woman, his anger boiling just under his skin. Reaching out he took her hand, and how he thought of crushing it in his fingers, but knew if he did, they would die.

"Good you're learning." Turning she pulled him into the transit tub and they floated above the hole. On the wall, a digital screen changed and she raised her eyebrow as she thought of her quarters and they flew through the ship. Coming to a stop on her deck. She released his hand as they stepped out and they started walking down the hallway. Coming to a stop at her quarters, she waved her hand over the scanner and they stepped inside.

The room had a blood red carpet, along with red tapestries hanging on the wall. A black bar stood out on one wall and a desk on another. The third wall had the bed against it and was covered in black sheets. In the center of the room sat a chair with two canisters strapped to the back. On the armrests were bands that were open while a hood was positioned in an up position. When activated it would cover the persons face and eyes.

"Davy, strip and sit down, we are going to talk," Alirath said as she walked to the bar and poured a drink. Turning she took a sip of the Crown Royal Scotch as she looked at the human.

Davy stood there watching the woman; he could feel Gerlinda's breath on the back of his neck.

"I said sit down, please." Alirath said.

Startled by her polite request, he walked over to the only chair and sat down. Keeping his arms in his lap, and his head away from the hood he looked at her and asked, "What do you want?"

"You're power. I want you to get this ship out of the mountain, so I can go home. Would you like a drink?" Alirath asked.

Confused by her request he said, "Yes, please. What type of chair is this?"

Picking up another glass, she poured some scotch in it and walked over to the boy. Handing it to him, she said, "So will you help? As to the chair, it was the former helm chair. We had to build a new one to replace it and I have always wanted to be a jump pilot but my skills don't reside there."

Davy took the glass; he was confused by the tactics of this woman and didn't know what was going on. Taking the drink in his hand he was surprised when her other hand came up and shoved him back in the chair. Before he could react, bands came out of the chair and wrapped around his chest and legs. He raised his arms to fight, but she stepped out of his reach before he could grab her.

"Let me go!" Davy snapped as his hands grabbed the band around his chest.

"No I don't think so. Have your friend become visible or I will have the chair pop your chest like a grape," Alirath snarled as she looked around for the second human.

"I'm alone," Davy snapped back as he dug his fingers under the band and his nails cut him.

"Oh no! I know you have a friend with you. The transport disk told me there was enough weight on the disk for three people. So come out!" Alirath snapped out.

"Really I am alone," Davy said.

"Fine, then prove it. Place your arms in the restraints if you're really alone," Alirath ordered as she looked back at Davy.

"Ok," Davy said as he placed his arms in the restraints and they tightened down on his arms.

With a smile, she walked around the chair and pressed several buttons. The helm descended over Davys eyes as she walked around to sit in front of him on the bed.

"You said it didn't work!" Davy said as the helmed covered his eyes.

"I lied. Now take us into space."

"I don't know how. I don't know how this works."

"You will see a HUD in a few seconds. It will show you your solar system. Concentrate on your planet and the moon. When you see them, I want you to think of the ship sitting between them. If and I say if you do what I command, I will release your girlfriends family," Alirath said as she took a sip of whiskey.

"I don't..." on the inside of the hood, a hologram appeared showing the Solar system. Then it changed in front of his eyes and he saw the Earth and the moon. To the sides, numbers started appearing as moved his eyes from one location to another. A red dot appeared and started flashing and he concentrated on it. A swirling disk appeared in front of the red dot. A sharp pain dove through his body, and he screamed out as something attacked his mind.

The pain intensified, and his body tried to arch away from it, but he was trapped in the bands. "NO! IT HURTS!" Davy cried out in agony. A third stab of pain shot through his body and it felt like his dick and balls were being yanked inside his body and up into his stomach. Pain flared through his balls and he filled his pants with his cum as he tried to catch his breath ad the fourth spike hit him and then he collapsed in the chair unconscious.

Gerlinda bit off her scream as she watched Davy collapse. She wanted to go to him, but she knew it wasn't time to reveal herself.

Alirath walked over to Davy and checked him. With a smile, she unfastened him, and carried him to the bed and laid him down on the black sheets. With her long fingers, she pulled off his clothes and examined the boy. He was burned on his testacies and his penis was blistered from the machine. Going to the replicator, she reached up and touched several screens and a small jar appeared. Turning she froze as she looked out the force screen that showed earth in the distance. With a laugh, she walked over and looked out into space.

"Yes! You have done well Davy. Three more times and we will be at my home and then your world will do what we wish," she said as she turned to the bed and continued, "But first to see to your wounds. So you can do it again."

Taking the healing cream, she spread it over Davys penis and nuts. Coating them in a thick coating of the jell, she watched as it dissolved his pubic hair and healed his injuries. She slowly started stroking him until he was hard. "I wonder?" she said as she through her leg over his waist and aligned him up with her and then looked at the door in fear expecting her brother to come in and then laughed as she remembered he was dead thanks to Davy. With a hard thrust, she buried him deeply inside as she gasped out in surprise at how it felt to have such a large one deeply inside her.

Gerlinda watched in shock as the woman raped Davy, anger was boiling in her mind as she abused her husband. Going to the bar, she picked up the bottle of scotch and walked quietly up behind her. With a snarl, she brought the bottle down on the woman's head and it shattered in her hands as she screamed out, "You fucking bitch!"

Alirath collapsed on top of Davy when the bottle hit her, groaning in pain as she was yanked off the boys cock and hurled to the side. Her body rolled across the floor and hit the support beam that was to the right of the bed.

Gerlinda crawled up on the bed and touched Davys face as she whispered, "Davy, walk up."

"Bitch! I am going to kill you!" Alirath said as she pulled herself to her feet.

Gerlinda looked to her right and she stood up. She straddled Davy as she walked off the bed and looked the woman in her eyes. Blue blood was running down her forehead, as she looked into Alirath's grey eyes as she snarled out, "YOU HURT MY LOVE! NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!" Swinging her right hand at the woman's face she expected to hear a loud slap.

Alirath moved before the hand could hit her. Grasping the hand in both of hers, she turned and slammed the girl into the support beam and she bounced off it. "So you're Cindy? You're an idiot and don't deserve him. I will make him a better wife. Especially, once I fry his upper thinking and make him my slave. He will do whatever I want after that," she snarled as she rabbit punched the stunned woman in front of her in the kidneys.

Grabbing her left arm, she hurled Gerlinda across the room into the door, which opened as she hit it.


Amber, followed Cindy and Samantha down the hallway, they were closing in on Davy, when a scream was heard and then a door opened. Running towards it, they saw Gerlinda laying on the floor and a naked Davy on the bed. Stepping into the room as Alirath walked towards Gerlinda they screamed and jumped on Alirath carrying her to the floor.

Alirath hit the floor as Cindy slammed her in the belly. Samantha and Amber both grabbed an arm and lay on it as Cindy went crazy by slamming her fists into the woman's taunt belly and face. "YOU BITCH! THAT'S MY HUSBAND AND WIFE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" screamed Cindy as her fist busted the woman's nose.

With a roar, Alirath bucked her body and Cindy went flying as she was flipped over her head. Continuing with the roll, Alirath wrenched her arms free from the two women holding them. Standing on her feet, she sent a snap kick out with her right foot and caught Samantha in the throat and she flew backwards.

Cindy rolled over as Amber attacked, the six-inch switchblade was out of her back pocket and she thrust out with it. Slicing the woman's left hip with the quick thrust of the blade.

Alirath jumped away from the attack and she glared at the knife, which burst into flames in the girl's hand. Turning she swung her fist and hit Amber in the face as soon as she dropped the knife and then with another kick, she caught Cindy as she lunged for her in the belly.

Amber cried out in pain as she was hit and the knife burnt her hand. Staggering back she hit the wall and shook her head to clear the stars she was seeing.

Cindy cried out as pain shot through her stomach, and hit the wall and slid to the floor. She said a small prayer for her unborn children as she climbed to her feet and charged again.

Samantha had rolled into Alirath's leg when she had kicked Cindy and she had collapsed on top of her. A hastily raised elbow caught the woman in her left eye before she could move and blood splattered everywhere as the eye exploded.

Amber and Cindy jumped on top of the woman before she could attack again and then Gerlinda was there slamming her fist into Alirath's face. "This is for everyone you have hurt you hure!"

Screaming in anger and pain Alirath summoned her power and smashed her forehead into Gerlinda's face causing her to fly away from her and hit the wall with a loud thud. Wrenching her arm free, she grabbed Samantha's right breast and twisted hard causing her to cry out in agony. The twisting of Samantha's breast caused her to roll away from Alirath as she twisted and found herself on Cindy's back. Grabbing the girl's hair, she yanked hard and a chunk of her hair was ripped out with her left hand.

"You humans are dead! I'm going to kill all of you," Alirath snarled out as she climbed to her feet to face the one who had cut her on her leg.


Garlina walked between the guards to the detention area, beside her the human woman walked silently with tears running down her face. As they turned the corner, several of the crew attacked them.

Morlick had the energy knife ready. He stepped up behind Tivan and drove the blade into the man's back. The blade pierced the battle armor as if it was butter and the blade traveled into his heart. With a twist of his wrist, the blade punched up into the security chief's heart and sliced the foul thing in two before he knew what had happened.

Marlik heard Tivan cry out, and he whipped around and saw his boss on the deck plates. With a quick decision, he grabbed his knife and lunged for the traitor. "Die you son of a whore!"

Morlick sidestepped the attack and as the guard went by, he snap kicked his foot out catching him in the groin. His armored boot caught the man off center and the boot hit the hip joint. He screamed in pain as the hip was shattered by the powered armor. "You have to do better then that Marlik. Now lay there and cry as I deal with the rest of this scum," Morlick said as e turned around and was surprised.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.