The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 29: Garlina

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 29: Garlina - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Saron's head whipped around as he snarled out, "You!" Saron snarled out as his armored fist hit Davy's jaw and blood went flying.

"Yes, Captain, and I ask you once again. What have you done?" Garlina said as she walked into the light.

Davy's head jerked back and he saw stars as pain flared through his head.

Saron stood up, his left hand wrapped around Davy's throat.

Davy tried to pry the fist off of his throat with his fingers as he kicked the man holding him off the ground. He was gasping for breath as he tried to twist free.

Saron looked at the naked redhead, and he snarled out, "You shouldn't be awake. I didn't authorize it. Return to your chamber."

"I don't think so, something isn't right and I'm going to get to the bottom of... " Garlina cried out as the laser in Saron's right hand hit her in the left arm. Whirling she ducked behind one of the chamber and checked her wound as she ran for the back of the room. Running through the mists, she tried to use it and the chambers to hide from Saron.

Saron hurled Davy from him as if he was a rag doll. He followed his archrival and when he would spot her, he would raise his arms to fire the lasers that were built into the suit at her as she ducked behind the chambers. He blew a hole through one of the computer panels and blue liquid exploded from the hydraulic lifter as the line was ruptured.

Steam hissed from broken lines as Saron continued to fire at the shadows. One of the hits, punched through the computer control panel of one of the stasis pods and it exploded. Inside the chamber, the field went down as electrical energies electrocuted the young man inside. Mali, the young navigational officer, never opened his eyes as several hundred bolts of electricity hit his face and chest, killing him immediately.


Davy flew through the mists and hit a stasis chamber. Pain shot though him as he felt a rib shatter, and he dropped to the floor shaking his head trying to clear the cobwebs from his oxygen-starved brain. Looking up as he heard Saron taunting the woman, he slowly stood up and leaned against the chamber. He took a deep breath and cried out in pain as his broken rib moved. Placing his hand over it, he sent some healing power into it just as Garlina walked around the chamber he was leaning against and stopped as her mouth opened in surprise as he was healing himself.

"How did you do that? That is impossible!" Garlina blurted out as she stood there looking at the boy.

Davy looked at the woman and replied, "Don't ask me, they," nodding his head toward where the laser fire was coming from, "gave me the shot that gave us these powers. You need to ask them."

"That is impossible, we don't have anything like this," Galina said.

Straightening up as his rib healed, he looked at the woman, and replied, "All I know is that I was given a shot by a person that they were controlling. This drug has given us amazing powers, but they still control some of us to do their dirty work. They have killed thousands of people in his quest to take over our world."

"Which I will Davy Woods. When I do, your civilization will cease to exist, and you will be come slaves to me, and my loyal crew. We will bring order to the Blevian race, and restore our rightful place," Saron said as he appeared out of the mists.

"Blevian race? By the gods! What the heck is that? We are part of the Humarian Empire, unless you think you are more powerful then the government," Garlina said as she looked at the captain.

Saron snorted at her words and smiled as he replied, "The government is weak. I will restore the power of our race and give them more. I ... We have grown more powerful then they will have ever imagined. Now, don't fight me Galina. If you do, you will die. Davy, do you surrender to me? Or do I turn your family over to my crew for their pleasure?"

Davy had been looking around as Saron was talking and his eyes settled on some pipes above them. Reaching out with his mind he ripped a six-foot section of the tube and with a snarl, he hurled it at Saron.

Saron looked at Davy with an evil grin on his face. Suddenly he heard the screech of metal being torn and he went flying towards Davy as the pipe hit him in the back.

Davy's fist came up in a blur and hit Saron in the face. He flew backwards just as fast as he came towards him. Davy looked at the pipe and it flew towards his right hand. Grasping the metal he swung it just as Saron turned around, the pipe hit him on the side of the armored helmet with such force that it bent a little from the hit. He flew across the room and hit the wall.

"I'm going to kill you for what you have done to my family," Davy screamed out as he advanced on the alien.

Swinging the pipe in an overhead swing, it came down towards Saron's head but was stopped by the man's hastily raised left arm. The pipe went from a slight bend to a full forty-five degree bend.

Saron cried out in pain as his arm snapped inside the armor. Swinging his other fist, he punched Davy in the stomach and he flew a foot off the ground.

Air exploded from Davy's lungs as the fist hit him; he flew back from Saron and hit the deck hard. His stomach was in agony as he climbed to his feet. Tears were at the corner of his eyes as he gasped to try to catch his breath. He was rolling over when he heard metal ripping.

Garlina ran over to another set of pipes and grabbed it, her muscles rippled under her skin as she ripped a fourteen-foot section off the wall. Sparks flew out of one end of the pipe as she whipped it around and it sparked and flared as energy flared through the glowing tip. With the tip of the conduit pipe, she shoved it into Saron's back. A bright flare exploded as the energy was pumped into the armor and Saron screamed, as his armor was overloaded. The suit started jerking as it was overloaded and then went still as the pipe shut down.

Saron shook his head as he tried to climb to his feet. The armor was dead, and with the servos gone, it was like trying to wear three hundred pounds of plate armor. Looking down at the manual release, he popped it with his mind and the armor exploded off him, as the hundreds of jell packs reversed their molecules. "BITCH! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU," Saron cried out as he stood up on shaky feet. His once blue skin was covered in blisters and burns. His privates were blackened and he let a whimper of pain out as he whirled on Garlina and reached out with his mind.

Garlina was surprised when the pipe was torn from her fingers without Saron touching it. Backing up in fear, she said, "how?"

"Bitch we are more powerful then we once were. There isn't anything we cannot do!" Saron said as he advanced on the woman.

"It isn't possible," Garlina shouted as she jumped avoiding Saron's attack.

"It is now, thanks to the serum we made," Saron replied as he whipped the pipe around and it slammed into the woman's side.

Garlina cried out as the pipe flung her against one of the stasis canisters and she slid to the floor. Rolling over she winced in pain as she felt a rib move as she looked at Saron in anger. "What serum? Where did you get it?" Garlina asked as she got up from the floor.

Saron laughed as he looked down at the woman he should have sent to the chamber to be drained, however, he knew that it would have caused a riot with his troops because she was respected. "Why, from your people, where else do you think we got it?"

Garlina looked at Saron in confusion, and asked, "What do you mean from my people?"

"Think about it, how else would we get psion powers off the scale unless it's induced," Saron said with an evil grin on his face and attacked again with the pipe.

She tried to digest what he was saying as she avoided his attack, and she froze as she looked at the man in front of her in fear. "By the Gods, what have you done to the crew?" Garlina asked as she stood there.

"Yes bitch, the crew. In fact your sister was quite tasty," Saron snarled as he laughed, he pulled the pipe back like a spear. With another snarl, he hurled it at the woman.

Garlina dove to the side, and screamed as the two-inch pipe ripped through her leg. Landing hard, she grasped her leg as the blood spurted from her calf. Gripping the pipe she tried to pull it out but it wouldn't budge.

Davy charged Saron and hit him with his shoulder at the small of his back. They flew forward and he heard a double scream as he hit the floor. Davy lay there hurting; it felt like he broke his shoulder when he clipped Saron in the back. He felt something hit the back of his head and he looked up. Before he could move a large drop of blood dripped onto his face. His eyes registered Saron still standing there and then he noticed the pipe thrust through his back.

Following the pipe, he saw Garlina lying on the floor passed out. The pipe went through her leg and into the deck plate; crawling over to her, he checked her and saw she was bleeding badly a pool of blood was forming under her body. Lying there, he gripped the pipe with his mind and pulled it out of her leg. Once the end cleared the blood wound, he hurled it to the side along with Saron's body. Davy groaned in pain and reached out with his mind once more as he pressed his hand to her leg and sent his power into the wound. Energy flowed into her and the wound slowly healed.

Davy dropped exhausted to the deck plate; his breathing was coming in shallow gasps because of him using up so much energy. Laying his head down on the deck, he felt the cool metal on his cheek and he sighed. "So tired," Davy said as his eyes closed.

Garlina eyes popped open and she looked around the mists. She had heard a voice call to her, but she was unsure from where. Then the memory of the fight returned and she sat up grabbing her leg. Seeing no wound, she was surprised. She was surprised again when she saw the human beside her. Rolling over she checked him for injuries and found he was ice cold.

"We need to get you warmed up. You need to eat," Garlina said as she looked around the room for a replicator station or a com station.

"So ... so cold," Davy said between chattering teeth as he started shivering.


Gerlinda was sitting in the passenger seat as Samantha drove the huge vehicle. In the kitchen, Cindy had just fed the puppies their food and washed her hands. Picking up the plate of tuna fish sandwiches in one hand, she grabbed the three bottles of water in her other and walked to the front of the motor home. "Gerlinda, here's a water and a sandwich for you," she said as she held out the water and plate.

"Thank you love," she said as she took the food and drink. Setting the bottle in the cup holder, she grabbed a second and twisted the top off for Samantha as she drove the RV. Setting her bottle in her cup holder as Sam grabbed half a sandwich off the plate that she set on the console.

Samantha started eating the sandwich as she pulled around a slower car. In the distance, she could see hundreds of helicopters heading south. "Thanks Cindy," she said as she swallowed her first bite of food.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.