The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 26: Captured

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26: Captured - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Davy ran out into the night air, his mind replaying what he had done to the woman. Stumbling over a rock, he fell to his knees but quickly scrambled back to his feet. The air was cool and the temperature was falling fast due to the desert, but he hardly noticed the chill. His body was running a high temperature due to the psionic overload he had received.

A storm was brewing up the canyon as it came rolling in from southern California. In the distance, a wolf howled into the lonely night and then a coyote yipped in response as a voice whispered in Davy's ear.

'Breed her!'

"No!" Davy screamed as he ran.

'Breed her!'

"No," Davy screamed once more as the images of the woman came to him again. Closing his eyes in pain, he never saw the small rock. His left foot hit the rock and he tripped. He landed hard on his belly, the air was smashed out of his lungs and the voice slammed into his mind once again as he scrambled back to his feet. Looking around he saw multiple images of the woman. He turned and ran, as he shouted out, "Leave me alone!"

'Yes! Go back and breed her more!'

The image of the woman came to him and he could smell the scent of the woman. It was in his nose and his eyes kept flashing from his normal hazel to red as he ran. Tears flowed from his eyes as he saw an image of his wives angry with him. As he ran through the darkness, he missed the warning sign. As a result, he went right over the edge of the slope and started tumbling down the side of the incline.

Davy screamed in agony as he rolled over the top of a small barrel cactus, the needles imbedded into his stomach. Bouncing off the cactus, he scrambled to halt his downward slide but the ledge dropped away beneath him, and he flew out and dropped ten foot to the terrace below smashing the air from his lungs. He careened another three hundred feet down the sloping terrace, bouncing off rocks and more cacti until he finally landed squarely in a patch of Prickly Pear cactus. Davy screamed out in pain as the thorns pierced deeply into his back and buttocks. His eyes flashed red, and the ground around him burst into flames.


Up in space, a hidden power satellite switched on when its sensors detected the use of psion energy. The scanner blades rotated around and its sensors locked onto a part of the Southwest United States. As the satellite continued to scan, the energy reading for psionic activity shot to the maximum reading on the scale. The satellite immediately transmitted its warning to the disabled ship hidden deep underground.

Tivan was idly watching his monitor, which was showing the Captain raping his human captive yet again. This time he was taking her in the ass. Reaching over, he turned up the sound to hear her screams, when an icon started flashing on the surveillance board to his left. Reaching over he slid his finger over the icon and a small hologram screen popped up with writing.

'Warning, Psionic activity detected in the Grand Canyon area. Coordinates are as follows... '

Without finishing the report, Tivan flipped to the Psion Energy Map screen, and read the power indication. Sitting up in surprise, he quickly activated the shipboard communications system and began barking out orders.

"This is Security Officer Tivan. I want two squads of troops ready for hostile action immediately. You will proceed to the coordinates I am uploading to the sniffers, and capture any Psions in the vicinity. Use whatever non-lethal force is necessary, but the Psions are to be brought here undamaged for study. That is all."

Across the ship in one of the barracks, twenty Blevians raced to the armory and suited up into their combat armor and equipment. Drawing their weapons they verified at the coordinates as Morlick opened the gate.


Cindy lay on the floor, blood pouring from her nose from where she hit the side of the motor home. Gerlinda knelt beside her, and was checking her over and saw she was going to be ok. Sending her newfound energy into her, she started healing her and she opened her eyes.

"Thank you," Cindy said as she sat up.

"You're welcome."

Suddenly a voice screamed in her mind, 'Go after him. Breed him again. Make him yours.'

'What?' Gerlinda thought in surprise.

'Go after Davy or all is lost. Make him yours. Breed with him again. Get up and go. Tell your sisters to get the vehicles started. Leave the area now before they are all caught.'

"Stay here in the motor home. Get them ready to flee, no I mean flee now, I will get Davy and bring him back," Gerlinda's snapped out as her eyes went wide as the voice that spoke to her faded away and then her eyes turned blue again. Running into the other room, she pulled her shoes on and was out the door. Her breasts bouncing with each step she made as she ran. She could feel Davy's agony as his body was injured and then she covered her eyes as a flare of light surprised her. Opening her eyes, she could see the whole rim was on fire about a mile away from her. Fear swept through her body as she thought of Davy out there. Closing her glowing eyes once again, she reached out with her senses, and felt her new life mate and started walking towards him as she said, "I am coming my love. Hold on."

Cindy sat there in shock and then Alice, Samantha and Amber came into the motor home.


The Blevians stepped through the gate and into a wall of fire. Their suits shields came up to protect them from the flames as they spread out across the desert landscape searching for their target.

"Quickly, find the Psion, and let's get out of here," Morlick said into his suit's communicator as he raised the scanner and did a quick scan of the surrounding area and started searching for him or her.

The squads of Blevians spread out with their detectors raised, and their weapons in hand. They started searching and advanced on life signs that were detected and what they hoped was their target. Some found nothing but sensor ghosts when they reached their targets location but some found what they prayed they never would.

Kvat spotted a human shaped figured walking towards him covered in flames. Raising his stun gun, he started to pull the trigger then screamed out in pain as his arms were ripped out of their sockets.

Davy snarled at the Blevian and started ripping the suit of armor off of him as he let the arms drop to the ground. With a thrust of his power, he snapped the chest plate in two and watched the armor short out and the shield dropped. Walking away, he heard the man screaming as the flames roasted him alive inside his ruined armor. A second Blevian hearing the screams of his companion came running out of the fire to help his friend and Davy lifted up a sandstone boulder and dropped it on the Blevian's head. The ten-ton rock crushed him instantly.

Morlick watched two of his squad life signs vanish on the scanner, and he issued his orders, "Watch out people, we have two people down already. Double up and watch your scanners, and protect your backs." Reaching up, he touched the side of his helmet and the scanner info was transferred to the right side of the faceplate as he hung the scanner back on his hip and he held his bore rifle in both hands. The weapon was a miniature psionic disrupter and used the mind's energy just as the main ship's weaponry did. Seeing movement that wasn't one of his squads, he fired at it as it charged him and blew the shape away. Going towards it, he saw it was one of the deer like creatures and it was slowly glowing as the energy field that protected it from the fire faded away.

Cilin glanced at his scanner and quietly snuck through the inferno to a pile of rocks. Peeking over the rocks, his eyes settled on the burnt remains of one of the warriors and he shuddered when he noticed the arms were missing. Spotting movement, he crouched and watched what looked like a human moving through the flames and he pointed the stun gun at him. He was just about to fire when the human moved behind some boulders and he heard a scream.


Gerlinda walked through the fires, her senses detected others in the conflagration. Their thoughts were evil and she shuddered at what she could pick up from them. 'Destroy my world? I don't think so, ' Gerlinda thought. Reaching out with her mind, she found two of them less than thirty meters from her and she walked towards them.


Norila raised the scanner and gasped out. Whirling, her weapon came up and she fired. The beam went right through her target and she started backing up as it advanced on her. She could tell it was a woman because of the breasts. She stood about five feet tall, and had flames for her hair. She raised her hand and it was pointing right at her.

"Your mine, you think you can come to my world and destroy it? Know the Goddess doesn't approve," Gerlinda said as she ripped the weapon from the woman's hand. With a thought, she compressed it into a tiny ball.

Norila turned and ran; summoning her power she opened a gate and was through it before the human could finish destroying her weapon.

Mylaia lifted her weapon and fired it at the human. The beam hit the woman in her left breast and spread out over her chest but didn't affect her.

Gerlinda grinned and turned to the new threat, reaching for the woman with her power. Yanking her fist back, the weapon was ripped from the alien's hand. Before Mylaia could move, Gerlinda repeated the gesture and the armor was ripped from her body. With a smile, Gerlinda looked at the woman and advanced on her. The alien looked like a young teenager with the body she had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.