The Gifted
Chapter 25: RV Park and the Blevian Ship

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25: RV Park and the Blevian Ship - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Samantha and Amber tumbled out of the bedroom and ran into the kitchen when the screams of pain from Cindy and Davy split the air. The warning from the enemy was still echoing in their minds. Cindy was lying across the counter with her head hanging over the far side of the counter, while Davy was lying on the floor with blood running from his nose and ears, a half-eaten sandwich lay splattered on the floor nearby.

Samantha grabbed a sheet from the paper towel dispenser, and dropped beside Davy and started wiping the blood away while Amber went to Cindy.

Amber came around the counter, and that's when she saw the blood filling Cindy's mouth and she realized she was choking. Lifting Cindy's head, she turned it to the side and let the blood dribble to the tile floor. Reaching over she tore off a paper towel, and then she wiped the blood off Cindy's face and then picked her up. Going back around the counter with her, she laid her beside Davy as Samantha was frantically healing him.

"I will check her in a second," Samantha gasped out as she pulled her hands from Davy's head and yanked the fridge open. Pulling out a carrot she quickly started eating it and then turned to Cindy as she was swallowed the rest of the bite of carrot. Placing her hands on Cindy head, she sent her power of healing into her sister. With her mind, she healed the ruptured vessels in Cindy's ears and nose and caused the escaped blood to be absorbed back into her body.

"You know, if anyone else ever saw that they would freak out," Amber said.

Suddenly a noise caught Amber's attention and she tilted her head and listened to the sound of dogs barking outside. Going to the door, she opened it. The noise got louder and she realized the barking was coming from Alice's motor home.

Samantha stroked Davy and Cindy's face and then she started to get up. "What is it Amber?" Samantha asked as she stood there on shaky legs.

"Alice's dogs are raising hell, I hope everything is OK over there," Amber said as she stepped outside and looked over at the motor home and noticed that the light was on in the living room. The dogs continued to bark and Amber looked over her shoulder as Samantha joined her and handed her a robe. Taking the offered robe, she slipped it on and continued, "I think something is wrong with Alice."

"I think so too. We should go over there and check," Samantha said as she started walking to the back of Alice's motor home with Amber leading the way.

Going to the door Amber knocked and waited for Alice to open the door, but the only thing they heard were the dogs barking. Knocking once more, Amber said, "I think something has happened to her."

Samantha stepped up and banged on the door as she shouted, "Alice, are you OK?"

With no answer the tried the knob but it did not turn.

"What are we going to do? She could be hurt inside," Amber said.

"I don't know, what about your phasing ability?" Samantha asked.

"I need a door to do that, stay here," Amber said as she ran back to the motor home and stepped inside. Both Davy and Cindy were still lying unconscious on the floor. Closing the door to the motor home, she opened it and stepped through to Alice's motor home. Coming through the bedroom door, she found Alice on the floor of her bathroom. Wading through the barking dogs, she unlocked the door and let Samantha in while she went back to Alice.

"Alice, wake up," Amber pleaded as she knelt by the woman. Blood was running from the side of her head and she saw a smear on the toilet bowl where she had apparently hit her head.

Samantha checked Alice's breathing and it was shallow, "I need Davy on this. Can you go get him?" she asked as she looked up at Amber.

"Be right back," Amber said and ran out the door and back to their motor home. Going through the door, she shouted, "Davy, get dressed we need you next door."

"What's up Amber?" Davy said as he sat up, still somewhat groggy.

"Alice is hurt," Amber replied and was back out the door with Davy following her, his own injuries forgotten.

"DAVY!" Cindy shouted, and then whispered, "You're not dressed? Shit!" Scrambling to her feet she ran into the bedroom, and grabbed her robe and Davy's and was out the door a few seconds after Davy.


Saron looked down at Alirath from his command chair and fumed. His blue blood was boiling with rage as he looked at his defiant second in command. Getting up he stepped down off the platform and walked around her as he thought of what he was going to do. Coming to a stop in front of her, he looked in her eyes and snapped out, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here and now for what you have just done? Your actions have endangered the ship and every one of us!"

"I was trying to find the human. Nothing else was working so I modified that psion disrupter and fed the signal through the satellite system we have in..." Alirath never saw the hand; all she knew is that she was suddenly on the floor rubbing her jaw as she looked up at her commanding officer.

"You stupid cow! I should kill you right now," Saron snarled in anger as he reached down, and grabbed her by her hair and yanked her to her feet.

Alirath cried out in fury and moved her wrist just right and a blade slid out of her sleeve. Blindly she slashed it towards Saron's belly.

Saron blocked the blade and gripped her wrist. Squeezing hard and using his powers he crushed her wrist until the hand opened and the blade clattered to the deck. With a snarl, he picked her up and hurled her across the command deck where she slammed into the CIC station. Everyone heard the snap of bones as she fell to the deck.

Alirath eyes followed Saron as he picked up the knife and crossed to her. Her back was broken and she watched, unable to move, as he knelt beside her.

Saron knelt there and placed the blade against her throat, and growled, "Listen and listen good, you pathetic little bitch! From now on, you will do everything I tell you or I will finish this permanently. Sister, you have been pissing me off for the last two years and I have had enough of it. Do I make myself clear?"

Alirath painfully whispered though clenched teeth, "I understand brother. I won't disobey you again."

"Good, I promised our parents I would look after you, but I will be damned if I will allow you to ruin our mission," Saron said as he stood up and looked at the guards, and snapped out, "Take her to medical. Full healing."

"Sir, yes, Sir," said the guards as the walked over and picked her up.


Davy staggered up the steps into Alice's motor home, and knelt next to Samantha who was trying to heal her. Reaching out he closed his eyes and located the damage. A tumor inside her had had ruptured and she was dying as he watched. Calling on his healing powers, he dissolved the tumor. Then he searched further, finding cancer cells and other diseases, which were starting to form inside her body. He saw she had a memory problem and as he looked into her memories, he saw how she was when she was twenty and changed her mind back to what it was so many years ago. When he was finished, she had a mind of a twenty year old with all her memories intact.

Sliding his hands down her body, he found she had a heart problem and a failing pancreas. With a quick burst of energy, he healed the two damaged organs. He then cleared out her veins of all build up and had the fatty cells sent to her bowels to be discarded later when she went to the bathroom.

"Davy, I got the bone healed in her head, but you should look at her hip," Samantha said wearily.

"I will in a second, I am healing her gallbladder. Breaking up these gallstones is hard," Davy replied. When finished he went to work on her hip.

Alice moaned and opened her eyes. She saw Samantha's face looking into her and she asked, "What happened? I heard this strange voice saying they were going to blow up Chicago and then I see you."

"Someone sent a message to Davy, but in away that everyone heard it," Samantha said.

Alice felt hands on her hip, and looked down and gasped when she saw Davy was leaning over her naked, and she snapped out, "Young man! Where are your clothes?"

"Alice, you were hurt, we called Davy to come heal you," Samantha said as she pushed one of the dachshunds away.

"What do you mean by healing me?" Alice sat up and noticed she didn't feel a twinge in her hip as she usually did. Then her eyes went wide as she felt herself about to lose control of her bowels. Scrambling to her feet, she was inside the bathroom with the door closed before they could say anything. She barely made it to the toilet with her panties pulled down and nightgown up before her body let loose with a flood of diarrhea into the bowl.

"Alice, are you Ok?" Samantha asked as Davy took time to pull on his robe.

Reaching over to the cabinet, Alice pulled out her Kaopectate and took a swig of it from the bottle, then responded, "I am fine. I will be right out." Wiping herself, she pulled up her panties and flushed the toilet as she stood up and looked in the mirror and gasped aloud. Her right hand came up and touched her face, where once wrinkles were at the corner of her mouth, they were now gone. Even the aging spots on the back of her hands were gone. "I look twenty years younger," Alice said as she examined her body and then gasped in again in surprise when she realized she had her right breast again. Sitting down hard on the toilet, she started crying.

Samantha stood on the other side of the door and heard Alice crying, and she opened the door and slid inside, as she asked, "Alice, are you ok?"

"I... " Shaking her head she tried again, "I look younger. But how?" she said.

"Davy did it. I am not sure what he did. But he healed you," Samantha said as she knelt beside her.

"It's not possible," Alice said as she shook her head.

"It is for Davy. You said you heard the threat; well that person wants to destroy our civilization. If she succeeds, then they can control us as slaves to do whatever they want," Samantha said. Reaching up, she picked up the washcloth and wet it for her. As she handed the cloth to Alice, their hands barely touched, and Alice's hair grew to her waist and took on sheen as the color of the sun as all the white in her hair turned back to her natural blond color.

Taking the offered cloth, she washed her face and exhaled as she looked at the girl and replied, "I just don't understand?"

"Why don't you join us out in your living room when your ready, and Davy will explain what we can," Samantha said as she walked over and hugged her.

"Give me a minute, and tell Davy to put some clothes on or I may do something to him that..."

"You mean you may fuck him? If he wants to make love to you, who am I to say anything. Davy has lots of love in him. Besides you are a beautiful woman," Samantha said as she kissed Alice on her lips and released her. Walking to the door, she looked over her shoulders at Alice and smiled as she slipped out of the room.

Alice touched her lips as she watched the door close, and replied, "Maybe thirty years ago I was. Now I am an old woman."

'Not to old, I wonder what you could teach Davy about making love that we don't know?' Samantha thought to Alice.

Alice jumped when she heard her voice in her head and then an image of them all in bed made her blush from her forehead down to her breasts. Fanning herself, she got her breathing under control, tied her robe and walked out into the living room. When she got there, she saw they were all dressed in normal clothes except for Samantha who was pulling on a pair of jeans and she watched her naked ass disappear into the 501 jeans, and she asked, "How did you do that so fast? I didn't hear you leave."

"Alice, I... " Davy stopped talking and scratched his head as he looked at his three wives and then sighed as he looked back at her and continued, "I teleported to our RV and grabbed clothes for all of us when you went into the bathroom."

"Davy what are you talking about? No one EECKKKKKKKKKKK!" Alice screamed and before anyone could move she had ran to the back of the RV and slammed her bedroom door.

Cindy, Amber and Samantha looked at each other and ran towards the bedroom.

Davy appeared back in the chair he was sitting in and looked at his three wives heading for the back of the RV. Getting up he followed them.

"Alice, open up please," Samantha said as she knocked on the door.

From the other side of the door, all they could hear was faint crying as Samantha continued to knock on the door. She continued to talk to her in a soft voice as she leaned against the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.