The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 19: Planning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: Planning - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Samantha turned and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

With tears in her eyes, Amber sat on the bed staring at the three lovers, and then asked, "What about me?"

"Amber, where are you from?" Davy asked.

"I am originally from New York. I was hitchhiking to Los Angeles to look for work when I accepted a ride from that animal. He offered me a sandwich and a drink. The next thing I knew I was in the machine where you found Sammie. Can you tell me what is going on? Who was that blue guy?"

"That was Morlick, he is a good guy. He is trying to stop his boss from destroying our world and enslaving our people," Davy said.

"Why would they want to do that?"

"They see humans as a source of possible slaves, but right now, we are too numerous to control from their ship. So if they destroy our society they can control the remnants of it and force us to help rebuild their ship. They have already started by destroying the FBI building in San Francisco."

"Oh my God! The government must be going nuts trying to figure out who did it. What about you? How did you manage to get these powers?"

"I am sure the government is scratching their collective asses trying to figure that out. As to the powers, they come from a serum they injected me with, and now, their leaders wants me captured or if they can't capture me then they want me dead."

"Why?" Amber asked as she rubbed her wrists.

"Most humans injected with the serum are weak when compared to them. It seems I am more powerful than them. They see..."

"They see you as a threat," Amber said as she thought, 'God how I would love to have powers like that. I would go home and rescue my daughter.'

"Where is your daughter?" Cindy asked.

Amber jumped as Cindy spoke to her and gasped out, "You read my mind!"

"Only your surface thoughts, to actually read your mind I would need to touch you," Cindy said as she got up and went to the mini-fridge and pulled out four bottles of water. Walking over she passed them out, "Here you go Amber. Are your wrists ok? You keep rubbing them."

"They're fine; I was just hanging from the wall for too long. As to my daughter, CPS took her in New York nine months ago and gave her to my stepfather to raise. CPS claimed I was an unfit mother because I was having a hard time finding work. I know what it really was. It was my fucking father. He got me pregnant, then kicked me out of the house. I'm sure it was he who called CPS and said I was an unfit mother."

"Didn't you tell them your father got you pregnant?" Samantha asked as she walked out of the bathroom.

"I tried. He had some letter saying that he had a vasectomy five years before. I know he is the father because he is the only person who ever had sex with me until that bastard kidnapped me on the road. Speaking of which, I still can't believe Sammie turned him into a women."

"She has an unusual power there. It s frightening what she could do," Davy replied as he finished his bottle of water and tossed the container in the trashcan.

Walking up behind Davy, Samantha reached around and squeezed his groin as she said, "Yes especially to your manhood," as she giggled.

Amber blushed and then smiled as she watched Davy turn his head and kiss Samantha. After they separated, Amber got up, walked over, hugged them both, and then kissed Samantha and then Davy as she said, "Thank you."

They broke the kiss and Davy whispered, "You're welcome."

Amber started crying as she looked into Davy's eyes and her heart started to break.

Cindy walked over and pulled Amber and Samantha into a hug and Davy wrapped his arms around all three of them as they cried.

"Stay with us Amber, we will help you get your baby back," Samantha and Cindy said as the same time.

Amber pulled her head back, and looked the two girls in the face and shook her head no.

"Please stay Amber, become our wife. I will help you get your daughter back. I swear it."

"But, I don't have the money to fight my stepfather, he is much too powerful. He owns..."

"Don't worry about money. We have lots and with our powers, we will get her back. I promise you that in four months you will be holding your baby in your arms once more."

Amber burst into tears and started to fall as Davy swooped in and picked her up off her feet. Walking to the bed, he sat down on the edge and held Amber in his lap while she cried into his shoulder. Davy's anger built up and he wanted to kill the man who hurt this girl. The anger wasn't new, he had had it before, but wanting to kill someone in cold blood was new feeling to him and it frightened him.

"Davy, it's ok to feel like that. It's something entirely different then actually carrying them out," Samantha said as she walked over to them and touched Davy's face and looked into his eyes with her love showing.

"What thoughts?" Amber asked.

"Davy wants to kill your stepfather for what he's done to you," Cindy replied as she too walked over and kissed Davy hard on the lips.

Davy melted into the kiss and felt his anger flow away with the touch of his loved ones. When he opened his eyes, he smiled, as he said, "Thank you my loves."

"Davy, he is not worth killing. Even for what he did to me. All I want is my baby back," Amber pleaded as she touched his lips and he looked down at her.

'Cindy, he won't kiss her, ' Samantha thought to her sister wife.

'I know, what do we do?' Cindy thought back to her.

Samantha reached behind Davy and gently pushed his head down until their lips touched, as she looked at Cindy and leaned over and kissed her.

Amber returned Davys kiss and she felt his hand slide over her body. His hand cupped her breast, and the memory of her rape slammed into the front of her thoughts and she started clawing and scratching to get free. With a scream, she fell on the floor where she started trying to catch her breath.

"Amber what's wrong?" Cindy asked as she knelt beside the girl.

Samantha dropped down on the other side of Amber and stroked her hair, "It's ok, we are here for you."

Amber sat there; her eyes open wide in fear. Her hair was sweaty and damp and she shook as the memories of her recent abuse washed over her.

"Davy, go do something," Samantha said as she pulled the girl in a hug.

"Do what?" Davy asked.

"Go buy a car or something, let us handle this," Cindy said as she wrapped her arms around them and sent soothing thoughts to Amber's mind.

"I can take a hint," Davy said and started to lean down and kiss Cindy and Samantha but stopped when he heard the whimper.

Turning he picked up his wallet and his computer case and walked out the door leaving the three girls alone. Davy descended the elevator to the lobby and it stopped on the tenth floor where three teens got on. Stepping to the back of the elevator, he admired the girl's ass in the center as the elevator continued the decent to the main floor.

Sixteen-year-old Jody Mayer giggled as her best friend Rebecca Helms leaned over and whispered, "I think he is staring at our butts."

Mary Mayer, Jody's fifteen-year-old cousin smiled and started to say something as the doors opened.

"Of course I am, they are cute," Davy said as the doors opened and he reached out and held them so they could get off.

"Thank you for the complement and for holding the doors as well." Jody said as she smiled at the young man.

"You're most welcome," Davy said. Using his powers he scanned them and saw they would be good candidates to help people. With a smile on his face as he followed them to the main door he used his power again and whispered in their minds, 'At four pm this afternoon, come to the top floor, room three and you will receive a great power to help all mankind. That's if you want to. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to, but know this, the world is in danger and you can help save it.'

The three girls stopped and turned. They watched the young man walk out the door and then they went into the main restaurant to talk about what they just felt and heard.


Back in their room, Samantha and Cindy guided Amber to the bed and had her lay down on it. Then they cuddled each other as they whispered in her ear.

"I blew it, I know I did," Amber said as the tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Oh no, you didn't," Cindy said as she hugged her, "Davy understands that you are hurting from what happened to you. I may not have been there to see what you went through, but from what Samantha has told me, you went through hell."

"It was worse than that. He would tie us to these bars and then rape us repeatedly. He would do this for days. When he kidnapped me, there were two other girls there. He killed one while he was raping her. The other he took out the other night when he brought Sammie in. I believe he killed her as well but I cannot say for sure. I know he was going to kill me in a few days; he said he was."

"Shhh, he will never hurt another woman ever again. I believe he will be dead in a few hours as a result of what Sammie did to him. He... " Samantha said

Amber looked at Samantha and replied, "Which is wrong! We should have compassion for our..."

"Did he show compassion for you? Or for any of the other women he brutalized and murdered?" Samantha snapped.

"No he didn't," Amber said as a single tear ran down her left cheek, "it's just that I..."

"That murder is wrong. Well this isn't murder. It's justice. So just let it go, there is nothing you can do about it now."

"I know," Amber said with a sigh and cuddled back into the two girls, "I am sorry I attacked Davy."

"We know, now let's take a nap," Cindy said as she kissed Amber.


Davy stood outside the casino entrance, and looked around, walking over to the valet stand he asked, "Where's the nearest RV dealership from here?"

Ruben Marks looked at the young man and replied, "Sir, head North down Virginia Street and go about three miles. It's on the right hand side. It's called Big Jay's RV dealership. You can't miss it."

"Thank you," Davy said as he walked to the cabs and climbed into the nearest one, "Big Jay's RV dealership."

"Yes, Sir, I will have you there in five minutes depending on the lights," Judy MacKay said as she put the minivan in gear and pulled out on to North Virginia Street and headed north.

Weaving through the traffic, they hit every light on the way, so it was over nine minutes after leaving the casino that Judy pulled the cab into the parking lot of the huge RV lot and turned and said, "That will be nine bucks."

Davy pulled out a twenty and handed it to the women, and he replied, "Thank you. Keep the change."

Judy looked at the twenty and smiled, "Thank you, Sir. You have a nice day."


Jay Richards watched the young man climb out of the cab and sighed, "Damn. He is probably looking for work."

"Never know honey," Sandy Richards said as she looked at the handsome man walking towards the door.


Davy pushed the door open and stepped into the air-conditioned trailer and smiled at the two people standing there. Walking over he reached out his hand and said, "Hi I am Davy..."

"Davy, I am sorry I am not hiring," Jay said as he took the offered hand.

"I'm not looking for work. I am looking for an RV," Davy replied.

"You are? Aren't you a little young for one?" Jay asked.

"Young? Some would think so, but my wife and I are heading home to Maine and we decided we wanted to drive instead of flying." Davy said as he looked out the window and continued, "What can you show me?"

"Follow me, and I will show you what we have. Can you tell me what price range you are looking at? I have several used ones for less."

"No I want new," Davy replied as they started walking among the RVs.

They stepped into several RV's and Davy took one look and shook his head, "No not this one," he said of a new white motor home.

They continued walking the lot and then Davy stopped as he looked at a copper colored RV sitting drying from just being washed. Walking towards it, he saw that it looked like a big rig in the front with regular doors for the cab area. Going up to the door, he opened it, stepped inside, and looked around the immaculate interior. Davy walked to the counter and picked up the brochure and started reading it, '2008 Jayco Seneca HD 36 FS Motor Home Class C'. With a smile on his face, he set the paper down, and walked to the back of the motor home and looked at the main bed. "Perfect," Davy said, as he looked at the king size bed and the furnishings. Turning around he started opening the cabinets and the fridge, looked in the shower and the then walked up to the cab and looked at the driving compartment.

Jay was watching the young man and he frowned, as he thought, 'he cannot afford this one. Wish he would let me show him the cheaper models.'

Davy turned around and looked at the dealer, "I will take this one. Have her filled up with fuel, water and anything else that comes with her."

"Sir this vehicle costs one hundred and seventy thousand dollars," Jay blurted out.

"Do you take plastic?" Davy said as he walked out the door and into the sunlight.

Jay's jaw dropped open and he muttered, "Plastic?"

"Yes, as in credit cards or bank cards," Davy asked the stunned man.

"Yes we do," Jay said, as his eyes narrowed, "They are not stolen are they?"

"No, I am quite rich so let's go get this paperwork done," Davy replied as he walked to the office and went inside with the owner behind him.

Sandy was sitting behind her desk typing up a form on the pc when it froze again, "GOD DAMN IT! I HATE THIS PIECE OF JUNK!"

"Is something wrong with your computer?" Davy asked.

"Yeah, it keeps locking up on me when I try saving or loading things."

"Here let me see," Davy said as he walked over, "I am good with computers. That is if you want me to."

"Please, the assholes at tech support cannot find the problem," Sandy said as she stood up.

Davy sat down and opened his case. Popping one of the flash cards out of the holder, he plugged it into the machine and started typing commands when the program came up. He watched the antivirus/anti-Trojan programs go to work and several hits came up in seconds. Turning his head, he looked at the owners and said, "Someone has installed a key logger, and several trojans into your system. Basically, what they have done is high jacked your financial program for loans. They automatically record the people's information and then save them."

"What does all that mean?" Jay asked confused.

Davy explained as the anti-virus program continued to run. He explained what was going on. Five minutes after the program started it shut down and Davy deleted the programs that were infected. He then turned the machine off and dropped to the floor and crawled under the desk and looked behind the machine, and said, "Got you."

"Got what?" Sandy asked.

"Hand me a napkin please," Davy said.

Sandy turned to the sink and pulled a towel from the paper towel holder. She then placed it in the young man's hand, "Here you go."

Davy took the napkin and unhooked the keyboard. Yanking the key logger off the cable with the towel he had and plugged the system back in. Scooting out, he stood up and pulled a plastic baggie out of his case that he usually put small screws in and dropped the circular device inside the bag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.