The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 18

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Explanations

This chapter is dedicated to

my friend LOTR.

He enjoyed Gifted, and said it was one

of his favorite ones out of my collection.

Rest in peace, Dave

1950-2008

Davy spun at the sound of the voice and looked at the man standing on the steps, a shotgun was clutched firmly in his hands and Davy noticed that the man's eyes were like chips of blue ice. He had a sinking feeling that this man would kill them and not lose a wink of sleep.

Marcus McCoy looked at the two new comers, and had an evil thought, 'The boy would have to go, but the girl will be fun for a while, before I have to kill her.' The only thing he was confused about was how they got in here, and then he got to thinking, 'They must have been hiding in the basement, and watched him leave and then came down to the bunker.' With a snarl, he said, "I said how the fuck did you two get down here?"

"Magic," Davy said.

"Yeah right, you expect me to belive that crap. Now where... " Marcus stopped talking as the boy vanished.

Davy watched the man waving the gun back in forth at his wife and the two girls. Invisible, he levitated himself up to near the roof and floated over to the man. Watching him carefully, he reached out with his mind for one piece of metal on the weapon and he poured his power into it.

"Fuck it, I guess I will kill you all, and then I will find some more sluts to play with," Marcus said as he pointed the weapon at the two women standing together. He started to pull the trigger when suddenly pain shot through his trigger finger.

Davy continued to wrap the trigger around the man's finger. He had used his power to make the trigger grow and wrap the finger like an octopus until the bone snapped.

Marcus screamed as the barrel of the shotgun twisted and wrapped around his hands before he could drop the weapon. The barrel twisted so tightly blood shot everywhere as the man's hands were crushed.

"Stop! Don't kill him. He is mine," Sammie said as she stumbled towards the stairs. She could barely walk from the assault she had suffered from the man. Using her powers, she levitated him to her and she looked into his face and snarled, "You are mine asshole."

"Fuck you bitch... " Marcus snapped back in pain.

Stepping back from him, Sammie brought up her time bubble and then reached out with her telekinesis and ripped his clothes off of his body. She tried to pull the remains of the gun off of his hands and then looked at the man who saved her and said, "Please remove the gun."

Davy nodded his head, reached out, and unwrapped the man's hands and everyone could see they were ruined. The skin was punctured and bleeding from where the splinters of bone had ripped through them.

Sammie quickly healed the man's hands because she didn't want him to bleed to death, she had other plans for this bastard. Reaching out with her mind again, she made his waist narrow and compressed it into an hourglass figure. She then made breasts start pushing out from his chest until they were the size of cantaloupes.

Everyone stood there watching in surprise as Sammie changed the man into a woman before their very eyes.

Sammie grinned evilly as she reached down and grabbed the man's ten inch dick and she said sweetly, "Now you have no need for this anymore." With a hard yank and the use of her power of telekinesis, she brought a sharp knife to her hands, and swiped downward and lopped his dick and balls off. They fell to the floor as blood squirted onto her hands and legs.

Activating her powers once more, Sammie looked at the man's belly and inside, he started changing. Ninety seconds after she begun, she stepped back as he finished healing and he was now fully a women. With a snarl on her face, she said with venom in her voice, "Now you will see what it means to be raped. You shall know all the horror you put us women through before you die."

Levitating the man who had raped her for hours over to the same bars that she had been tied to, she quickly fastened him into them, and brought the machine over. Parting the lips of his new vagina, Sammie barely inserted the first dildo, but the other she shoved deep in his ass. Stepping back, she shut the time bubble down and grinned evilly.

"What?" Marcus asked in confusion.

Sammie walked around the man or women now and knelt in front of her, and said, "You, Sir, shall now know the hell we women went through at your hands. You are literally going to be fucked to death by your own machine."

"What? Who?" Marcus said once more and then he realized where he was, and shouted, "I will get you all ... I will get everyone one of you fucking cunts!" as he tried to get free.

"Oh, a fucking is what you are going to get, all right," Sammie said as she giggled, and then continued, "in your ass and your new pussy, that I gave you; do enjoy yourself."

Sammie stood up, and walked around her former rapist and flipped the machine on.

Marcus screamed in agony as the dildo ripped though her hymen and was forced deep into her and her newly formed virginity was ripped in two. With each thrust of the machine, the dildos opened him up further to the assaults he had once inflicted on helpless women.

Sammie reached over and twisted the knob as high as it could go and then turned to the others in the room, and said, "My name is Sammie, I am from the Bay Area. What about you?"

Davy winced when the man screamed out and he shuddered and thanked God it wasn't him on the receiving end of her wrath. He was amazed by her power and she would be a great asset in the fight to come. Looking back at the girl, he introduced himself, "My name is Davy Woods, and this is my friend Samantha..."

"Please don't lie to me, I know she is your wife," Sammie said as she interrupted Davy.

"Ok, she's my wife, and now let's get out of here. Samantha, hold Amber's hand. Sammy, take her free one and I will take your other," Davy replied as they each took their hands and he formed the gate.

Amber's mind was racing from what she was seeing but she wasn't going to question it after they had just saved her life.

The gate formed and Davy walked them through it to the hotel room where Cindy was playing with the two dogs.

Cindy looked up as she felt the gate open and out walked Davy. Setting Ruby down, she ran across the room and jumped up into his arms. Kissing him passionately as the two newcomers stood there with their mouths open in surprise.


Alirath watched the sensor board and fumed as she watched the replay of what happened in Reno, as the scan ended she snarled in anger, "Why wasn't I informed this human was in this city called Reno?"

"Commander we didn't know," Balick said as he was going through the computer images.

"As these human scum would say. These fucking computers detected the discharge of a powerful psion and no one reported it. An assault squad should have been there seconds after it happened. Also, where are my slaves, the ones called Sammie and Terry?"

"The human female named Sammie we believe is dead. The American's FBI raided her home and the house blew up with her in it. As for the human drug dealer, the last electronic contact we had of him, he was flying into Reno. For what reason, we didn't know at the time, but now I think he was after this Davy Woods."

"Well, dispatch two teams to Reno with sniffers. We will have them or I will have your hides on my wall. Got me?" Alirath said as she turned and walked out of the room.

"Yes Commander Alirath," Balick said as he watched her ass twitch as she walked out of the room.

"She catches you staring at her ass like that, and she may kill you, or fuck you to death like the last one," Tivan warned as he was entering his reports.

"I know. It's just that I am so fucking horny, I haven't had sex since before we crashed here," Balick grumbled as he turned back to his computer pad and started working.

Tivan reached over and shut the internal sensors off in the room and whispered, "Do what I did."

"What's that Tivan?" Balick asked as he looked at his friend.

"Fuck one of the human women. Ok, so they don't have blue skin, but they sure can fuck just like our women."

Balick looked at Tivan in shock and anger, and snarled, "You directly disobeyed the Captain's orders? Are you insane?"

Tivan burst into laughter and quickly stopped as he saw his friend getting angry, "Balick, who do you think I got the idea from? Remember the cute redhead we caught on the mountain."

"Yes I remember her; Saron said he had her killed."

"As the humans like to say, 'Bullshit, ' she's alive and in the captain's cabin even now. He fucks her every night before he goes to sleep. He had me go and get one of those large dog crates the humans use for their dogs."

"I don't believe you!"

"Then see for yourself," Tivan said and tapped in a sequence of fifty numbers and icons on his board.

"You hacked the captain's code? You are insane. If he catches you he will kill you."

"It's his own stupid fault. He should change it every three days like the regulations say he should. Now watch and notice the time code."

On Balick's screen, an image of the Captain's quarters came up. It switched to the bedroom and they watched as Saron entered the room and walked over to the crate. Opening it, they watched as the young woman crawled out and went into the bathroom to relieve herself. A few minutes later, she walked out and she was clean from the sonic shower. She then went over to the bed and lay down. Saron walked over to the bed, and climbed between her legs and started raping the woman and the screen went blank as Tivan shut the feed down.

"See what I mean?" Tivan said.

"Yes I do, and it makes me pissed, but he is still the captain," Balick replied as he stood up.

"Captain of what? A wrecked cruiser that will never fly again? We are marooned here. We have no resources to get our ship out of this mountain, where the fold gate put us. We have less than two hundred of the crew awake and three hundred more in stasis capsules out of the fifteen hundred we normally carry. The fusion engines are melted ruins and not repairable; the bow snapped off when we hit the edge of the cavern wall. The Captain has kept everyone who would question his authority, including the CFP officer, in sleep. All he wants is to restore the military dictatorship we overthrew. We were under orders to find a new home for our people, not enslave another world."

Balick burst into laughter as he thought of Garlina the Committee for Peace officer forced to sleep, and he grinned as he replied, "Yes that's where she belongs. If it wasn't for her and the Committee we wouldn't be here in the first place." Turning Balick walked out the door.


Volalin was continuing his studies of the DNA sample he had taken from the human girl. He was now studying it through the electron microscope and he was startled by the comparisons. 'This is totally impossible, ' he thought as he brought up another string of the Blevian DNA and compared it to the human DNA string and sat back in confusion. Getting up from his stool, he started pacing the room and walked past the human female who was on the bed. She was sleeping with a simple sheet covering her and a smile on her face. Turning he walked back to his computer station and started working again. Soon he was so engrossed in the splitting of the DNA's he didn't notice the girl get up off the bed.

Suzanna slid her naked feet across the floor and came to a stop behind her lover, and looked over his shoulder at what he was doing. She stood there and tried to figure out what he was doing on his computer, as she recognized an image of DNA strings from her biology studies, but this was so far advanced she was lost. She did not know why she was in love with this creature who repeatedly raped her, but she knew she would die for him. Slipping her arms around his waist, she hugged her body to him and just held him. She felt his mind reach out to hers and she sighed as she felt his mental caress.

'Suzanna, are you ok?' he thought to the girl as he sliced deeper into the DNA string and watched the code he was looking for come up. The string that generated psion activity in the Blevian code, and he compared it to Suzanna's.

'Yes, I am fine my love. Just a little hungry, ' Suzanna thought back.

'Are you hungry for sex, or food?'

'Both," she admitted, "but for food more than sex. What I would do for some tacos.'

Turning in his chair, Volalin looked into Suzanna's, mind and smiled, as he replied, "I can get you some of those, let me get dressed and I will be right back."

"Thank you my love, I will be waiting for you," Suzanna said as she went back to the bed and stretched out lazily.

Volalin looked at the human female as he was pulling on his jumpsuit. He grinned, sealed the suit and vanished.


Marci Codling rubbed her tired face as she looked into the mirror and sighed. She was twenty-five years old and manager of the Taco Bell in Denver. It was something she never thought she would be doing in her life. She had wanted a college degree, but getting pregnant at sixteen ruined that for her. Now she had an eight-year-old daughter to raise and no husband. With a sigh, she straightened her shirt, and finished washing her hands.

Volalin looked at the woman and dove into her mind. He saw how lonely she was. How hard her life was raising her daughter on her own since her parents had thrown her out of the house. How she had struggled every day to make enough money so she could keep a house over her head. He saw where her daughter's father owed back child support of ten thousand dollars and refused to pay it. 'I can help this woman and Suzanna would like it, ' he thought to himself. Digging deeper he found out the ex-husband lived in a secure neighborhood with bodyguards.

Vanishing into the gate he formed he appeared outside the man's house and walked up to the door and using his powers, unlocked it. Opening the door, he stepped into the house, and sent out his thoughts and found the man in his den. Teleporting into the room, he saw the man working at his computer and quickly took control of his mind. He had him pull up his checking account and forced him to transfer the ten thousand dollars he owed the young woman into her account. He also made him set it up where an additional eight hundred dollars a month was automatically deposited to Marci's checking account and a thousand into his daughter Suri's saving account.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.