The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 16: NightStalker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: NightStalker - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

She ran as fast as she could, her heart beating like a drum in her chest as she ran through the forest. The pine limbs smacked her naked body as she went. Stumbling as she stubbed her toe on a tree root, she went down and cried out in pain. Her back was crisscrossed with whip marks from where she had been beaten by him.

"Shannon, I see you. You better keep running," echoed a voice out of the darkness.

Whipping her head around she squinted into the darkness trying to see where the voice came from as she painfully climbed to her feet. The air was heavy with the scent of pine and she turned and started running again. She ran for her life. In the distance, she could hear a loud roar of a river and she angled towards the sound.

'He said if I reach the river I could be free, ' Shannon thought as she missed a small tree about a foot high and she went down again and cried out in pain as her hand hit a sharp rock. The sounds of insects chirping stopped when she hit the ground and she struggled to her feet, the pain flared hotly in her hand and leg.

"Get up Shannon, you are making this too easy," came the voice and then the snap of the bullwhip reverberated through the air.


He watched, as the fourteen-year-old lay sprawled on the ground. His eyes were covered with the infrared goggles and he smiled as he watched her climb to her feet and he snapped the bullwhip again and took a small limb off the tree next to her.

"Get up Shannon, I said if you make it to the river I would let you live, but you're not even trying," he said as he watched with glee as she stumbled along.

Pulling back the whip he let the tip fly forward and the spiked steel in the end sliced the girls left buttock and blood burst forth from the wound as she dropped and rolled away from him. He watched the naked girl scramble back to her feet and he silently followed her as she ran for the cliff.

She could hear the river she knew she was getting closer to it and freedom. Her ass hurt where the whip had sliced her but not as bad as when he had whipped her back. Breaking out of the trees, the river was louder and she ran for what she prayed was the slope and then she saw it and tried to stop.

Stepping out he swung the whip, and the tip of the whip came flying out and wrapped around her throat and he yanked. She went flying over the edge of the cliff and he heard her neck snap as she hit the side of the cliff face. With a disgusted sneer, he dragged her limp body up to the edge and picked her up.

"I told you to run Shannon, but you didn't listen. Now you join the rest," he said as he turned and went back into the forest.

As he walked, he stopped, listened and then he heard the moaning again. Tossing the girl's body into a nearby gully, he went towards the sound. Coming over the small hill, he looked down at the young woman laying there. She was wearing the remnants of a dress and he smiled as he noticed she was still breathing. Picking her up, he carried her towards his cabin.

"Well, a new playmate, how nice that one just drops in after I got rid of the other," he said as he cackled in laughter.

Walking up the steps to the cabin, he pulled the goggles off. He entered the cabin and then went through the kitchen and down into the cellar stopping at a steel door. Opening it, he stepped into the lift and slowly descended fifty feet to the old bomb shelter, which he had converted, into his playroom. He looked around the room, then walked over to the parallel bars and strapped his new toy onto them. Spreading the bars further apart, she was soon hanging from just her feet and hands. He took a ball gag and he strapped it around her head and then put a helmet over the girl's head. Stepping back, he examined his handy work, and then ripped off the tattered remains of her dress. It was then he noticed the blood on her arm. Shrugging he walked across the room.

He stopped and looked at his new toy, he grinned as he went to the machine he'd designed. He pushed it over to the girl and stopped it beside him as he walked between her spread legs. Dropping his pants, he fisted his cock, and aimed it for her vagina and shoved it in deeply. He quickly raped her, and came inside her tight pussy and then pulled out. Sliding the machine in between her legs, he aligned the two fake cocks up and started forcing them into her body. With her unconscious, they easily went in and then he took the wires with the nipple clamps on them and attached them to her nipples. Backing one of the dildos off until it was barely in and the other was fully inside he turned the machine on to level one and watched as the fake cocks started sliding in and out of her body as the wires pulled on each nipple.

As she started moaning he walked over to the other girl hanging on the wall, and pinched her nipples, "Hello Amber, miss me?"

Amber tried to say something but the penis gag had her mouth full and the two dildos gently vibrating in her pussy and ass were driving her nineteen-year-old body crazy with lust.

Swiping his finger in her slit, he noticed she was very wet, "Later tonight we will have fun, but for now, you get to watch her and imagine it's you on the machine again."

He watched as she started shaking as an orgasm hit her and then he turned the dildos up a notch and walked out of the room.


Sammie slowly woke up to darkness, something was over her head and her hands and feet were tied to something. Her hands and feet ached as her body was suspended in the air. She tried to call out but something was shoved in her mouth and she could feel something sliding in and out of her vagina and ass as her nipples were being pulled. She felt an orgasm building as whatever was fucking her picked up speed. As one was withdrawn, the other would go deeply into her body and twist.

She started to twist and turn her body trying to get away from the invaders in her and she couldn't as one was always deep in her body and she started moving with the devices as they hit her G-spot and she screamed in bliss as her body started bucking. She was trying to catch her breath but the machine never stopped the torture of her body as the dildos continued their assault on her. She tried to focus her power but the constant orgasms kept defeating her and she continued bucking in the restraints.


Upstairs, Marcus McCoy walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a package of iodine, a towel and bandages. Going back down the elevator, he walked into the room and watched the girl bucking. Blood was dripping on the floor from where her wound had opened and he went over and poured the iodine on it. He watched her scream in agony as she writhed from the pain. Wiping the blood away, he could tell it was a bullet wound and he quickly wrapped her arm up.

Going around to her head, he knelt down and whispered, "Welcome to my playroom, slut. You may get out of here alive."

Sammie started to twist and turn in agony. Her body temperature started to rise and the temperature in the enclosed room started climbing. Sweat started to run off her body in small streams and drip onto the floor.

Marcus stepped back as the girl started to radiate heat, and he snarled, "What the fuck?" Turning he grabbed a bamboo cane off a rack on the wall. Walking so he stood between the bars he brought it down on her ass in a loud slap and quickly followed by five more.

Sammie felt the stinging pain on her buttocks and screamed. It happened five more times and she bucked hard, had another orgasm, pissed herself and passed out.

"What the fuck are you?" Marcus asked as he looked at his new toy.


Davy lay in the hotel room, his body hurting. His clothes had been burned from his body and his back was blistered and red, some of the skin was blackened and his hair was gone. He lay there shivering from the pain and as he moved, the skin cracked, the blisters popped and he started bleeding. His hands stretched out in claws and he was burned all the way to his fingertips.

Crying in pain, he crawled a few inches and collapsed on the rug as the two dogs ran to him and started licking his slightly burned face. Ruby curled up around his head with her nose on his cheek. Buster, the cocker spaniel started barking at the door trying to get anyone's attention.


Down in the restaurant, the rest of the group sat waiting for Davy to rejoin them, and as they looked around, Cindy saw Jimmy walk into the restaurant so she started waving to him.

Jimmy stood in the doorway and scanned the dining room. His eyes settled on Cindy as she waved at him. Walking over he kissed her on her forehead and sat down, and asked, "Where's Davy?"

"We don't know, he said he would be back and vanished," Mike said.

Cindy nibbled on a breadstick and she looked over at Samantha and saw she was doing the same thing. Leaning over she whispered, "I am worried."

"Me too, I am going to go to the bathroom and see if I can contact him," Samantha said.

"I will go with you," Cindy replied and scooted out of the seat.

"Where are you two going, Cindy?" June asked.

"Ladies room, we will be right back," she said as Samantha joined her. Kissing Jimmy on his baldhead, she noticed hair starting to regrow, and she grinned.

Mike and Jimmy were talking about the latest basketball game as the girls slipped out of the dining room and ran to the bathroom. Going in they went into the large handicapped stall, locked the door and Samantha sat down. Straddling her waist, Cindy sat and they touched their foreheads and thought of Davy. They both cried out in pain as his agonized condition flooded into them. They clutched each other as they tried to find out what had happened, but all they could see was a wall of red haze. They were not sure what it was and then another sharp stab of pain shot through them and Samantha cried out in fear.

'Davy where are you?' Cindy thought as the tears ran down her face at the pain.

They waited for an answer, and none came and the two girls started crying.

'Davy! Where are you?' Samantha cried out silently and she could feel he was close. Opening her eyes, she looked at Cindy and said, "The room. He is in the room! He is hurt badly, we must go to him."

Cindy scrambled off of Samantha's lap and pulled her to her feet. Pushing the door open, they stopped as they saw the woman coming in and she scowled at them. Giggling they kissed each other and headed for the door.

"WELL, I NEVER!" eighty year old Margret Hawks said in surprise as she saw the two girls come out of the handicap stall and kiss.

"You should try it, before you knock it," Samantha said with a giggle as she slapped Cindy's ass, and continued, "To the room wench, I need a licking."

Both girls took off running for the elevator, tears had started running down their faces as they slapped the call button and they stood there dancing on their toes. The doors opened and Samantha hit the button for the top floor, the doors zipped closed and the car took off. Cindy started shaking in fear and Samantha wrapped her arms around her.

"He will be ok, I know it," Samantha whispered in Cindy's ear.

"God I hope so," Cindy said as she watched the numbers climb.

The doors swished open and they walked out into the hallway and down to the second bank. Pressing the button, the new doors opened, and they went in and hit their floor button and it took off. Samantha started licking the back of Cindy's ear and felt her shiver in pleasure.

"Samantha, stop. We need to think of Davy," Cindy said as she turned her head. Her lips brushed against Samantha's and they stood there kissing as the doors opened.

As the doors opened, they could hear Buster barking and they ran for their room. Samantha had her keycard out and ready. As they hit the door, she slid it through the lock in a second.

Samantha pushed the door open and Buster ran back to the body lying on the floor and she started to run to Davy, "Davy!" she screamed and never heard Cindy hit the floor behind her. Dropping down beside him, she could see that he was badly burned. His skin was blistered and bleeding as she touched her hand on his cheek.

"Cindy I need your help," Samantha said as she turned his face to look in Davy's eyes. Getting no response, she looked back at the door and scrambled to Cindy. Kneeling beside her, she realized Cindy had passed out. With a sigh of desperation, she picked her up and kicked the door closed. Turning she carried her over to Davy and set her down and knelt between them. She gently slapped Cindy as she placed her hand on Davy's left cheek and sent her energy into his body. She watched as his scalp started to heal and she smiled. It seemed the alien was right when he said she could heal. She just didn't understand why he didn't want her to tell Davy that ability.

"Come on Cindy wake up. I need your help damn it," Samantha said as she continued to gently slap her face.

Cindy groaned and felt her cheek being gently slapped by someone. Reaching up she grasped the hand as her eyes opened and she asked, "What happened?"

"You passed out. Now I need my sister-wife's help. Get up and get on the other side of Davy but grab the pizza first. I am starving from using my energy up."

Cindy rolled over and froze when she saw Davy's badly burned body. She started to cry as she saw the burned skin, the missing hair, "Oh God!"

"We don't have time for hysterics. Cindy, hurry" Samantha screamed in her ear hoping to shock her out of her crying.

Cindy's mouth snapped shut and she scrambled for the food. Grabbing the half-eaten pizza, she dropped beside Samantha and they both quickly ate two pieces and closed the lid. The tears running down her face as she looked at the man she loved deeply. The man who was to be the father to her unborn child or that she hoped she was pregnant.

Samantha reached out, and grabbed Cindy's hands and placed them on Davy's burned back, and ordered, "Think of him whole. Think of him how he was this afternoon when he made love to you. When you have that picture in your mind, I want you to poor your energy into him."

Cindy nodded her head and closed her eyes, she remembered back to when Davy made love to her and how he felt inside her...

"NO! Remember how he looked not how he felt," Samantha cried out.

Cindy opened her eyes and blushed, "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Then remember him in San Francisco, not here. Think of school and how he makes you smile."

"Ok," Cindy said and then she thought back when she delivered the pizza and how he would smile at her and blush as he tried to talk with her. She thought back to him coming over and tutoring her in math, and how they would go swimming afterwards and her mom and dad would BBQ something for all of them. The last dance when she danced with him and how he had that silly grin on his face every time she stepped on his toes.

"Yes," Samantha said as she felt the energy flow out of Cindy and into her and down into Davy.

Davy's skin started healing, first under the burned skin, new skin grew and became healthy as the cracked and damaged skin flaked and fell away. His hair started growing back on his head and quickly became the black straight hair she loved. She smiled and gave his hair a little push and it grew until it was touching his shoulder. Ten minutes after they started, they were finished.

Davy groaned and opened his eyes. He looked up at two of the most beautiful women he has ever met. Sitting up he kissed Samantha and then Cindy. "I love you two very much. Thank you for saving me," Davy said as he climbed to his feet.

"Did you get him Davy?" Samantha said as she stood up.

"I think so," Davy stopped as he saw the tears running down Cindy's face. Kneeling he looked her in her eyes, and with a smile kissed her again, "Cin, I am ok. Honest."

"Davy, don't do that again. I don't think I could live with it, if you get killed," Cindy cried out as she hugged him tightly.

"I will try not to, but I cannot promise you that. I can promise I will certainly be more careful from now on. Ok?" Davy said as he brushed Cindy's hair out of her eyes.

Cindy sniffled and nodded her head, "Ok ... I'm sorry."

Davy stood and pulled Cindy to her feet, "Nothing to be sorry about."

"Davy you should take a shower and then we should rejoin Cindy's parents. Besides after healing you I am starving," Samantha said.

"Yeah you are right, I will be right back," he said and went into the shower.

Cindy and Samantha went to Davy's suitcase and pulled some clothes out for him. They carried them into the bathroom where they stripped out off their clothes and climbed in the shower with him. Cindy grabbed the cloth from Davy's hands while Samantha grabbed the soap and they started washing his body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.