The Gifted
Chapter 15: Vanishing

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Vanishing - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

"Well to start off with I have developed some powers that if the United States Government found out about them, they would probably kill me or kidnap me to find out how I do what I do. So..."

"What do you mean powers?" Jimmy interrupted.

"I mean like this," Davy said as he faded from sight.

Jimmy was up and off the couch. His pistol was out before he knew what was happening but he was shocked when it was yanked from his hand and went flying across the room and landed on a chair.

Jimmy screamed as he was tossed over the back of the couch. His fall to the hard floor was halted, and he floated gently to the floor.

"Sir, are you ok? I am sorry I frightened you like that, but it's the only way I knew to get your attention," Davy apologized as he reappeared.

"What the fuck are you?" Jimmy said as he scrambled to his feet and stared at the young kid. 'Son of a bitch, he would be an asset to the government.'

'And that's exactly why we were afraid to tell you, Uncle Jimmy. Think of what the government would do to me, your own Goddaughter. They would either kill me because I can read minds, or use me to their own ends.'

Jimmy turned his head and looked at Cindy in shock as he heard her sweet voice in his mind. "How?" he said as he started backing away from her in fear.

Cindy took one-step towards her Godfather and started crying, "Uncle Jimmy please don't hate me. I couldn't stand it if you did."

Jimmy's mind was racing in fear and then he froze when he realized what he had done. Her voice penetrated his thick skull and then he swept the young woman up into his arms and gave her a hug and a kiss to her cheek.

"I am sorry Cin, I would never hurt you like that, and yes, I know what the government would do to you because I thought of the same thing and it scares me. I don't know how I can help you vanish though. I am not in that department anymore."

"It's ok Uncle Jimmy, I knew it was a long shot that you could pull it off, because you do have to tell your boss who is going into the program, or that's what I understand when watching all the movies."

"Well Cin, it's not quite like that, but it's close," he said as he set her down on her feet.

Cindy kissed him, and went back to the couch and kissed Samantha and then sat down as Davy settled in between them.

"Sir, I am sorry I startled you like that and here is your gun back," Davy said as he handed the pistol back that he had picked up from the chair.

Jimmy took his 9mm SIG and placed it back in its holster, and shook his head in amazement, "First let me say I am sorry for pulling my weapon on you. Also, I know what would happen to you if the Government got wind of your powers. However," Jimmy stopped as he rubbed his chin and thought for a second, and then continued, "Why do you want to disappear? Why do you want new identities?"

Davy got up and walked over to the duffel bag. He carried it to the center of the room. Lifting the bag up, he turned it over and let the money, DVDs and the laptop slide onto the coffee table, as he replied, "This is why."

Jimmy whistled as he saw the money tumble out of the bag and spill off the table. "How much is there?"

"No idea, I haven't counted it. But the money is secondary. This is what Terry Hawkins is going to want most," Davy said as he touched the DVDs and the laptop and continued, "I will give you copies of the DVDs so you have evidence."

"The first one is this one," Davy said as he lifted up a burned DVD and handed it to Jimmy.

"What is this?" Jimmy asked.

"This is some evidence about Terry Hawkins. It shows him blackmailing two congressmen who had sex with children and him murdering a San Francisco detective last year. I have more for you but I think for now I'll keep them as bargaining chips. The government helps me, and my wives vanish and I will release more to you. If not I will just mail them to the newspapers and let the shit hit the fan and watch the cover up."

"Blackmailing the United States Government is not a good way to get help," Jimmy commented as he slipped the case into his pocket.

"I know, but what else can I do? I have to keep Samantha and Cindy safe. I believe that Terry will go after Cindy again. He told her she was going to be a star in porn movies for him. I also know he is coming after me, especially with what I did to damage his operation. I cost him a lot of money and he is going to want it all back, and I don't mean just this money here," Davy said as he pointed at the coffee table. Davy looked at the money and it started floating into neat piles. When done it was stacked two feet wide, three feet long and three feet high.

"That is a lot of money, I agree he will come after you for it and the laptop," Mike said as he got up and got himself a drink of soda.

Jimmy got up and started pacing as he thought of what he could do. Making a decision, he reached for his cell phone and pulled it out. Turning he looked at Cindy staring at him, her eyes pleading and he flipped the case open and cycled through the numbers until he stopped on his boss and hit dial.

"Hello Jimmy what can I do for you? How is your goddaughter?"

"Hey John. That's why I am calling ... I need a favor if possible."

"What do you need?"

"I need three new IDs for her, her fiancé and her friend," Jimmy said as he walked to the table and picked up a cup and filled it with some coke.

"Jimmy, you know I can't do that."

"John, I think we should..." with a sigh he continued, "let me explain first. Ok?"

"Well hurry, I am on my way to San Francisco we may have had a possible terrorist attack at the local office. We have hundreds dead."

"What do you mean?" Jimmy asked as he turned and looked at Davy.

"The FBI building in San Francisco collapsed. No warning, only a squad of agents that were out or those who were not on duty are still alive. We estimate our casualties are two hundred dead inside the building. So tell me why you need these ID's."

"Shit, well my friend's daughter was kidnapped and her fiancée got her free. In the process, he got some video evidence on the murder of a local detective and evidence of child porn against two California Congressmen, and he is offering more in trade for the IDs."

"Then arrest him for hindrance of a police investigation. Just seize the evidence."

"He has the other evidence stashed. It seems that this drug dealer has threatened to turn Cindy into a kiddie porn star. They want to disappear and he will give me more of the evidence. Sir, these are good kids, they love each other and just want to vanish and have a life together. They are not asking for any financial help, they just want to vanish. I think we should do it."

"What about this third person? Why should we do this for him or her?"

"Sir, they have an alternate life style, they are a ménage a trios' and they plan on living together," Jimmy said as he smiled at Samantha and Cindy.

"The Government doesn't allow them to get married."

"They know that, but the government cannot say they cannot live together."

"True. Jimmy if you think this information is that good, then I authorizes it. Understand, I'm sticking both our necks way, way out, so you owe me, big time. Go down to the Reno office and get them the new ID's that they need, then get your butt out to Frisco, because I am going to need your help there."

"Yes Sir, I will see you in Frisco," Jimmy said as he closed his phone and put it away.

"Well Uncle Jimmy?" Cindy asked as she clutched Samantha's hand.

"It's a go. I need your birth certificates, ID's and your social security numbers. Also, anything that has your old name or social security numbers on it. We will issue new ones."

Davy opened his walled and pulled out his ID and social security card along with his Medicaid and Medicare, "Here's mine, Sir."

"No birth certificate?"

"I can get it for you, just a second," Davy said as he walked into the bedroom.

Cindy picked up her purse, and pulled out her wallet and pulled out her ID while Samantha did the same.

Jimmy looked at all the IDs and one caught his attention. It was Samantha's ID, which said she was born deaf, and he said, "Wait a minute. This ID says Samantha is deaf, but I saw her nod her head when Cindy said something to her.

"She was," June said as she hugged her daughter tightly with tears running down her face.

"I don't understand," Jimmy replied as he slipped all the papers into his pocket.

"I healed her hearing when I rescued her," Davy said as he walked over and handed his birth certificate to Jimmy.

"Damn son, what can't you do?"

"I don't know. I am still learning my powers. I do know that I am getting more powerful... " Davy stopped and looked at Jimmy and frowned.

"What's wrong Davy?" June said as she realized he stopped talking in mid sentence.

"Jimmy, how long did they give you?" Davy asked as he walked towards the man.

"Give me?" Jimmy asked in confusion and then it dawned on him, as he continued, "you read my mind."

"Yes and I am sorry. I had to know you were really going to help us or if it was a deception. Then you started thinking of your heart when I said I healed Samantha's ears."

"The doc says probably a year at the most. I was getting ready to turn in my papers this week. I won't endanger my friends and coworkers."

"I understand," Davy said as he reached up and placed his hand on Jimmy's chest and sent his power into the man. The weakened skin of the heart slowly thickened, the small microscopic hole that had started instantly closed and healed. At the same time he went through the man's arteries and cleansed them of all the fat build up as well as repairing the damage inflicted on his lungs from his smoking that he did when he was younger.

Davy staggered and started to fall and Jimmy caught him before he hit the floor. Guiding him to the couch, he sat him down and then Jimmy's eyes went wide and he ran into the bedroom to the bathroom. He had barely sat down when it hit him and he started filling the toilet with diarrhea.

Cindy and Samantha moved next to Davy and held him as they waited for Jimmy to get back.

"Davy what did you do to Uncle Jimmy?" Cindy asked.

"I saw that his heart was starting to fail, so I've healed it. I also cleaned out his arteries and fixed the damage done to his lungs from his smoking. Later I will repair his liver damage he got from his drinking and I've already started the hair to regrow on his head so he could have a full head of hair again."

"Thank you Davy. Jimmy has been like a brother to me for a long time," Mike said as he hugged June.

"Yes he has, he is a good friend, and he was Mike's best man at our wedding. Why didn't he tell us he was so sick?"

The sounds of a toilet flushing and water splashing into a sink heralded Jimmy's return. "Because June, I knew it would worry both of you greatly. You're all the family I have except for my dad, and I didn't want to worry you."

Shaking her head, Cindy said, "Uncle Jimmy, we are family you should have told us." She slipped off the couch and walked over to him and hugged him tightly as she cried in his chest.

"Cindy, I am sorry. Forgive me?"

"Yeah, I do. In a while, Davy is going to heal your liver, and I want a promise from you. No more booze. Please!"

"For you anything, I gave up smoking for you. I can give up the booze."

"Good, and when things settle down a bit, Mom is going to reintroduce you to her Aunt Jamie. I want you to court her and see where it goes."

"I ... Cindy, I can't do..."

"Yes you can, you are entitled to a life and her kids will love you. So for me, just take her on a date."

"Alright Cindy you win. I will try but I won't make any promises," Jimmy replied.

"Good, now are you ok?"

"Yeah must have been something I ate on the plane," Jimmy said as he let Cindy go.

"Nope, Davy cleaned your system out. Now let's go eat, because I am famished."

"Sounds good to me, the steak house here is to die for," Mike said.

"Ok, then let's all get cleaned up and then we will go eat," June said as she started putting all the money back in the duffel bag.

Cindy and Samantha started helping and Davy walked over to Jimmy and said, "Sir, I am sorry about the sudden bathroom break for you. Later I will fix your liver along with cleaning out June's and Mike's system. However I have a question for you."

"Go ahead and ask," Jimmy replied as he picked up his soda and took a sip.

"Do you know how to drive a RV?"

"Yes I do, I own a small one. Why?"

"I want to buy one, and use it to cross the country with Cindy and Samantha. I think that would be the best way for us to disappear. Could you help me buy one?"

"Yes I can, my boss said to help you and I will."

"Thank you, now for my second question?"

Jimmy rubbed his chin and then nodded his head, "Go ahead and ask."

"Can I read your mind and learn how to drive?"

Startled by the request, Jimmy nodded his head at the young boy as he responded to his request, "Go ahead. What do I do?"

"Well let's sit down," Davy said as he pulled two chairs out.

They sat down and Davy reached up, placed his fingertips on each side of Jimmy's head, and closed his eyes. He concentrated, his mind searched on how Jimmy drove, and he saw how he was trained at Quantico and how he drove pursuit cars and his RV. The RV was smaller then the one he was planning on buying but the technique was the same. He also saw that Jimmy was a mechanic on the side and knew how to build a car and learned what he could. He could use it as a disguise if he had to and that could come in handy. Then something else hit him, Jimmy knew how to fly helicopters and he copied that into his brain as along with the knowledge of how to shoot, and clean firearms.

Davy leaned back in the chair as his fingers dropped on to his lap. His head hurt from the headache he had developed and as he opened his eyes, he saw Jimmy rubbing his head. "Sorry about that, I have one too," Davy said.

"Not so loud, my head is killing me," Jimmy replied.

Davy reached up and touched Jimmy between his eyes and the headache faded to nothing but his intensified so much he cried out in pain.

Samantha ran to Davy and stroked his cheek. She leaned in and kissed him passionately and she used her power to dissipate the pain in Davy's head.

When they separated, Davy smiled at the woman he has fallen in love with, "Thank you, Sam."

"Welcome my love, now go get ready for dinner," she said and turned her head to look at Jimmy, and continued, "and that goes for you too Jimmy."

"I know an order when I hear one," Jimmy said and got up and went out the door.

Davy stood up, and started to walk into the room and stopped. Walking over to the bag, he slipped the laptop and DVDs back into the bag. He grabbed a bundle of the hundreds, and closed the bag. Putting the money in his pocket, he picked up the bag and looked around. Only Samantha was in the room and he smiled at her as he floated up to the roof. Using his power, he attached the bag to the roof that was twenty feet above them and made it go invisible. With a grin, he floated down to the floor. He looked up at where he knew the bag was and couldn't see it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.