The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 9: Cindy

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Cindy - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

"Davy what do you mean she has been kidnapped?" screamed Mike's voice in the cell phone. Davy stood there listing to Mike's frantic words.

"It means what I said. The bastard who killed my mom has..." Davy cried out.

"What does he want?" Mike interrupted.

"Nine thousand dollars, I am waiting on his call now," Davy said with despair in his voice.

"Davy, snap out of it.

"It's my fault Sir..."

"No it's not. Now cut that shit out. When you talk with him, tell him I will pay it, if my daughter is not harmed," Mike snarled in the phone.

Davy stood there on trembling legs; he could hear the anger in Mike's voice.

"I will tell ... NO!" Davy screamed out, the phone slipped from his fingers and he hit the floor unconscious.


Terry looked at the girl and grinned as he closed the phone. She would be good in bed, but first she needed some modifications. "Seamus, come here," he said as he turned and walked into the hallway.

"What you need done boss," the huge man asked his boss as he stepped into the hallway.

"I want you to do your magic with your needles and prepare her for me. I want nipple, clit and clitoris piercings as well as a tongue stud. Use the gold rings, I am going to keep her awhile."

"You got it boss. You want her tattooed as well?"

"No not for now, maybe later after I break her in a bit. When you're finished making her ready, come get me. I will be in my office."

"Ok boss let me go get my kit and then I will start on her right away," Seamus replied as he walked across the hallway and went into his room.

Terry looked once more at the young girl and adjusted himself in his pants as he walked away. "Yes she is going to be a feisty one to break in; I can just see it now."


Cindy watched the man walk towards her. In his right hand, he clutched a pair of pliers that he opened and closed as he neared her.

Seamus Callaway looked at the pretty blond and grinned evilly.

"Your mine little girl, your boyfriend didn't answer his phone."

"He will! I promise he will or try my father's office. Please don't... " sniffling... "don't hurt me."

Reaching up Seamus grabbed the girl's blouse and ripped it off in one pull. The silk shirt ripped into two. Grabbing her bra, he yanked it hard as well, stretching the material until it finally snapped.

Cindy screamed as her shirt and bra were torn from her body.

Seamus grinned as he shut the microphone down. Handing the recorder to his partner, he licked his lips as he admired the girl's beautiful breasts.

"Take this to the boss."

"Ok, but no touching her, boss's orders."

"I am doing exactly what he ordered," he said with an evil sneer.

Taking the recorder, Roy O'Bannon walked out of the room. "Remember no damaging the merchandise."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, and I know what the boss just told me in the hallway. So you mind your own knitting and let me do my job," Seamus said as he watched the door close. Then turning back to the girl, he leaned in and roughly tweaked her nipples making both of them hard.


Davy slowly regained consciousness. He tasted blood on his lips when he licked them. Standing up he swayed on rubbery legs for a second and then he started to turn and reached for the door handle in front of him. In his mind, he heard Cindy scream again. "I am coming Cindy," he muttered, and with anger flashing through his mind, he yanked the door open, and ran through it, only to slam into a rough brick wall. He shook his head, looked at the wall in surprise and turned around. Behind him was a large warehouse, instead of his new home. The building was stacked to the ceiling with crates and boxes. In the distance, he heard someone screaming in pain and he recognized the voice. Anger boiled up in his blood and his vision clouded with red as he thought of his sweet love being hurt.

Stumbling across the warehouse floor, he heard footsteps coming towards him. Before he could reach a hiding place, a man stepped out from behind a pile of crates.

Roy stopped in surprise as he looked at Davy Woods.

"You!" Roy grated as he reached for his colt on his hip.

"Bastards, what did you do to her?" Davy screamed out and then his mind took over as he saw the man's gun.

Roy screamed in pain as his pistol started to wrap around his right hand, the nine-inch barrel stretched and wrapped tighter, crushing his fingers as it moved like a coiling serpent. Trying to drop the weapon, it wrapped itself tighter. Grabbing at the barrel, he tried to yank it loose.

Davy watched as the man tried to pull the ruined weapon off his hand with his left hand and he quickly entrapped that one too. With a sharp twist, Davy lifted the man up in the air and hurled him against a steel beam.

Walking towards him, Davy kept him hanging there and then flattened the beam and wrapped it around the man. Squeezing and compressing, he heard the man beg and then whimper for his mother as blood sprayed out of the openings on the top and bottom.

Turning, Davy started running in the direction of Cindy's painful screams.


Terry Hawkins looked up as he heard another scream. Dropping the bundle of money on the table, he pulled the Glock pistol from his waistband and moved to the window. Looking down on the warehouse floor, he saw a young man running across the room. Reaching to his belt for the radio he carried, he was just about to sound an alarm when three of his men came charging out with weapons drawn.


Davy saw the three men and in his anger, he flung all three up and over the boxes. Two of the men slammed to the concrete floor and did not move. The third smashed into a crate of porcelain dolls, which shattered under his impact. Inside the dolls were small bags of heroin, which now scattered and dispersed around the area like a fine white cloud.


Terry blinked in surprise as his men went flying and then snarled in anger as one of them landed on a shipment that was ready to go out.

"God Damn it. That's three million in heroin."

Striking the window with the gun barrel, he shattered the thin pane, and leveled the Glock. Pulling the trigger, he fired the heavy caliber pistol at the boy.

Davy turned around and looked up at the sound of breaking glass.

"NO!"

The bullets flew towards him, then suddenly stopped, hung in midair, and then they fell harmlessly to the ground where they bounced and rolled on the concrete floor.

Terry was shocked when the bullets stopped in midair.

Davy reached up with his hand and yanked his fist back. Terry flew through the window screaming as he hit the floor and bounced on the concrete where he laid still. Turning quickly Davy ran towards where he heard Cindy scream again.


Cindy writhed and twisted under the assault and then screamed in pain as something clamped down on one of her nipples. Looking through tear drenched eyes; she saw the leering face of her captor.

Seamus grabbed the pliers and started twisting the young girl's nipple. As she screamed in agony, he grinned for it was like music to his ears. Pulling the pliers out a full inch, he grabbed a large sewing needle and shoved it through the flesh. Piercing the skin all the way through, he picked up the gold ring and threaded it through the bloody hole.

Cindy bucked and screamed in pain as the needle burned through her breast while the man mutilated her beautiful nipple. The pain lessened and then he started on her other breast and her screams doubled and she started bucking once more as she passed out. Taking a soldering iron, he soldered the rings closed and then blew on them until they were cool.

Shaking the girl awake, Seamus giggled, "Boss wants you as his property. This now marks you as his," Cindy hung there whimpering in pain as she felt her skirt being lifted and her panties being tugged down again.

Seamus looked at the girl's bald pussy and grinned again. Taking the pliers once more, he found and manipulated her clit hood until it stood up and stretched it out and savagely pierced it, pushed a ring through it and soldered it closed. Taking a silver chain, he connected the nipple rings and clit ring together and he applied an antibiotic cream laced with Novocain. Cleaning up the blood, he applied bandages and pulled her panties back up.

Unfastening her from the chain link fence, he slipped a t-shirt on her body and snapped her skirt up onto her waist. Picking her up, he dropped her on the bed and handcuffed her left hand to the frame. Cindy woke up and reached for the man, her nails out as she clawed at his face with her free hand.

"I will kill you. You fucken pervert!" with claws flashing and teeth snapping at the man, Cindy never saw the slap as it came in and hit her high on the face. Blood sprayed from her nose and she felt it move, and realized it was broken.

"Bitch," Seamus growled as he checked the scratches on his arms and noticed they were superficial.

"I should kill you, but the boss wants you," reaching over he gently massaged her breast until she started to reawaken and then gunfire shattered the air.

"What the fuck?" Standing up Seamus looked down at the girl. "Don't go away little girl, I have some more presents for you when I get back."

Walking out the door and down the hall, he stopped when a shadow fell across the glass door. Raising the pistol, he fired all six rounds through the glass and saw the body fly into the wall. Reloading as he walked over he looked down at one of the boss's men.

"Shit!"

"You can say that again, you just fucked up," Davy said as he looked at the huge man in the doorway.

Seamus whipped the gun around towards the voice and cried out in pain as the twisting gun slowly crushed his hand. The sound of breaking bones was loud in the small hallway as Davy spoke again.

"Where is she?"

"Back there, please... " Seamus cried out and then continued as he screamed in pain. "I didn't hurt her, I just guard. You let me go I no come ba ... back," he gasped out.

"Get out of here; if I ever see you again, I will kill you."

Seamus opened the door with his uninjured hand and looked at the kid. "She isn't hurt, I swear it. She is behind the third door on the right." Turning Seamus ran down the hallway and out the other door.

Davy walked down the short hallway and heard Cindy crying. Going into the room, he knelt by the bed, turned her face to him, and grimaced at the terrible sight that met his eyes.

'You can heal her.'

'Huh? Who are you?'

'I am a friend, and I do mean a friend, now close your eyes and remember her how she was. When you have that memory ready, touch her chin and she will be healed. Hurry before I am discovered.'

Closing his eyes, Davy brought Cindy's face into his mind, and then he saw her sitting across from him at lunch, her smile and dimples showing as she told him she loved him. Reaching out, he touched her chin and felt energy flowing into her.

Cindy laid there and looked at Davy, pain was flooding through her body and she was not sure what was done to her, but she knew her nose was broken. She watched Davy close his eyes and then he touched her chin. Suddenly the pain went away from her body and she felt her nose straighten out and the blood stop running from her nostrils.

The power continued to flow into Cindy, running through her body, ridding it of toxins and several traces of previously undiscovered cancer cells. Then it flowed into the metal rings attached to her clit and nipples and the metal grew slightly warm as the gold bands changed their molecular make up and became stronger than titanium. Her skin around the piercings became stronger too. If anyone tried to pull them out all they would accomplish would be to stretch her skin without breaking it, at the same time those areas became hyper sensitive to touch and stimulation.

Reaching up, Cindy touched Davy's face. "You came for me my love, I knew you would."

"Of course I did, how could I not, for I love thee with all my heart."


"Warning! Warning! Abnormal human psychic abilities detected on the West Coast of the United States. Dispatch assault team to capture, and interrogate subject. Powerful PSI ability detected. All units beware of possible combat. If unable to retrieve subject, you have permission to destroy," said a mechanical voice broadcasting throughout the secret base.

Around the base, specially equipped creatures rushed to don their armor and equipment.


'Hurry, you must go quickly you have been detected.'

'Detected? By who? Besides, I need to get Cindy free.'

'Ones you are not ready to meet, and look at the lock. See it open.'

Davy concentrated on the lock and then saw the inside of it. With a twist of a piece of the lock, they opened easily and he removed the cuff from Cindy's hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.