The Gifted
Chapter 4: Evaluation

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Evaluation - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Doctor Nancy Heinz walked down the tiled floor of the hospital, her heels clicking on the tile as she went. She was thinking about the patient she was about to see. Stopping at the door, she looked in the small window and saw him curled up on the bed staring at something he clutched in his hands. The sunlight covered him like a blanket as she watched him.

"Oh Davy you were doing so good," she said with a sigh, as she pushed the door open with a knock, and put a smile on her face, "Davy, can I come in?"

Davy laid there looking at the picture of Cindy she had brought over this morning before going to school. The kiss she had given him had astounded him and his heart raced with his love for her. Looking up at the knock, he saw Doctor Heinz standing there in the doorway, and said, "It's your building Doc."

With a sigh, she knew it was going to be a rough session with him.

"Davy, may I sit?"

"Oh I am sorry, yes please," Davy said as he sat up and watched the beautiful redhead sit in the high back chair. 'Damn she has nice tits. I wonder what they look like? But I have Cindy now so I need to stop those thoughts.' He silently thought to himself.

"Now Davy, first of all, I want to tell you I am so sorry about your mother. I know how much you loved her." She watched him nod his head and he started to open his mouth and suddenly closed it, so she continued what she was going to say, "Now Mr. Jameson has said do not worry about any of the bills for her funeral that he will take care of it. He also went in front of Judge Montana, and he has been granted temporarily custody of you. Therefore, he will be handling all your medical decisions. That is, if you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind. Cindy told me he was going to do that for me," Davy replied as he looked down at the picture and into the smiling face of Cindy.

"Davy, whose picture are you looking at?"

Davy showed Mrs. Heinz the picture, "This is my girl, Cindy. She told me last night she loved me and always had. I never knew. I have loved her for five years, ever since the day she came to our school. She gave the picture to me this morning,"

"That was sweet of her. Now Davy we need to talk about your suicide attempt."

"I know, I screwed up big time."

"Were you taking your medications?"

"Yes I was."

"Let me guess you had another fight with your mom?"

Davy did not even answer; he just nodded his head in agreement

"I see, and you feel guilty because you did not get a chance to apologize to her, or say goodbye?"

"Yeah, I guess so, I don't know," Davy said as he looked out the window.

"Davy, look at me." When his head came around she continued, "We always wish that when we lose a loved one. I know. I did not speak to my father for five years. After he was gone, I felt guilt the same as you. Now," reaching into the folder she carried in with her, she pulled out a photograph of his mother that Cindy Jameson gave her, "I want you to tell your mother how you feel." She said as she handed him the photo.

"I don't understand?" he replied as he took the picture of his mom.

"Play along, use the picture as a focus, tell your mom what you wanted to say. I know it sounds silly, but it helped me," Nancy said as she crossed her legs.

Shrugging his shoulders, he looked at the color 8x10 photograph, and said, "Mom, I love you, but at times I hated you. You treated me like garbage, as if it was my entire fault. All I wanted to do was..." tears suddenly started flowing and he started hitting his legs in frustration.

Nancy moved quickly and wrapped her arms around him.

"That's it let it out, get it out of your system. You will feel better," Nancy said as she rocked him in her arms.

"I'm sorry I am trying to be strong but ... so alone now."

"Davy, no you're not, and to prove it there's a young lady outside who will never let you be alone, if you let her into your heart that is."

"Cindy?" he asked as he shook his head, "I just don't understand what she sees in me. I am a wreck."

Gripping his chin firmly Nancy forced his head up so he was looking her in her eye, "Davy Woods, no you're not, with people like Cindy and her family to look after you will have a stronger support group then you have ever had. Now I have to keep you here for another forty-eight hours by law. Then I am sending you home with them. I am also raising your meds for a few weeks. I want to see you a week from Thursday at four-thirty P.M. Your mom's funeral is going to be this Friday at one P.M. I will be there for you."

"Thank you Doctor Heinz, I appreciate it," Davy said as he wiped the tears away with his shirtsleeve.

Standing up she handed Davy a box of tissues, "Wash your face, I will send Cindy down in a few minutes.

"Thank you Doctor Heinz ... uuh, Doctor Heinz," he said, and waited until she looked back at him, and then continued, "Thank you for everything you have done."

Smiling at the young man, she opened the door and stepped out of the room. With a quick glance back into the window, she saw him washing his face at the sink and she turned to walk back down the hall.


Cindy sat in the waiting room, her paperback novel in her lap. Every few minutes she would look at the clock.

"Come on," she urged, as she got up and walked to the drinking fountain, getting a drink, and returning to her chair. Opening her romance book, she continued reading until she heard the heels clicking on the tile. She was engrossed in her book so she continued to read.

"Cindy." Nancy called as she walked up to the girl who set down her book she was reading.

"Oh I'm sorry Doctor Heinz, I got reading and lost track of time."

"No problem. May I sit here?"

"Yes please, how is Davy?"

"I think we will get Davy through this crisis, but he is going to need a lot of help from both your parents and you." She continued, "Mostly your parents help. He is going to need the stability that they can give him."

"I understand that, and I know they love Davy like a son. I love him very much too. At first, I thought I loved him like a brother until last night when he died in my arms. I now realize just how much I truly love him, and how much I would miss him if he were gone."

"Remember that thought in the times ahead. Now, he will have to remain here for another forty-eight hours, and then your parents can bring him home..." Patting the girl's hand, she stands up. "Go see him; I have some reports to write. Also the picture worked, it got him to open up."

"Oh good, I am so glad it worked, and thank you Doctor Heinz." Cindy got up and moved towards the door to the secure area, before she reached it, it buzzed and opened for her. Looking back, she smiled at Doctor Heinz and disappeared through the door.

Cindy walked down the hallway, with a bounce in her step as she got to the Davy's rom. She looked in the window and saw him on his bed. In his hands, he held a photograph. Knocking she opened the door, stuck her head in, and asked, "Hi, are you up for company?"

Davy looked up at the knock and realized Cindy was there. A smile flew across his face and his heart beat faster.

"Hi Cin, come on in," he said.

"What are you looking at?" She asked as she stepped into the room.

"You," he said as he showed her the picture of her, and continued, "You are so beautiful."

Blushing she moved over to the bed and sat beside him, and replied, "Thank you. I talked with Doctor Heinz and she said you can go home in two days."

"I don't have a home. However, yes I can get out of here in two days."

"Davy, yes you do. You have a home with my family. I set up your computer, and put your clothes away for you. Also, a bunch of us got together and we went to your old apartment and cleared it out. Everything is packed in boxes in our garage for you to go through. We did not know what you would want to keep. You may not know it, but you have many friends out there.

"Around forty of us showed up at your apartment and we even cleaned it from top to bottom. There is no way that SOB landlord is keeping your mom's deposit. Even Mark and Tony Millington came over, with their dad's paint truck and volunteered to paint the place. It should be dry by morning. Tomorrow, three of us are going over and we are cleaning the rugs."

Davy sat there in shock as Cindy told her what his classmates were doing for him, and asked, "Why would they do that?"

"Because these are people you have helped over the last three years in school, or you've just been there to listen to us when we were down," Cindy said as she smiled at him and then she saw the confusion on Davy's face, and kissed him, and continued, "Now it's our turn to repay the debt to you. So don't worry about it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.