The Gifted
Chapter 3: Hospital

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Hospital - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Mike slammed on the brakes as Cindy screamed, the car slid sideways and the back quarter panel hit one of the guard posts. Unfastening his seatbelt he was out of the car and yanking the back door open as he yelled out in loud voice, "I NEED A DOCTOR OVER HERE NOW!"

Doctor Raymond Hassen was sitting in the smoking area when the car pulled in, the sound of metal crumpling and then a shout had him moving before his cigarette hit the ground.

"Daddy! He's stopped breathing! Do something!" Cindy cried out in despair from the backseat.

Mike pulled Davy out and started doing CPR on him, "Come on Davy. Don't you die on us!" Mike grunted as he worked on him and then pulled back as the doctor appeared and took over.

Raymond dropped beside the man and boy, checking the boy's pulse he detected none and started breathing into his mouth.

Cindy was crying as she sat in the back seat watching the doctor work on Davy. "Do something."

"We're trying," Raymond said as he picked the boy up as orderlies rushed up with a gurney. Placing him on the bed, he noticed the bloody cloths around his wrists. "Get him in there; I need bags of plasma and whole blood. Let's go STAT." Turning to the hysterical girl, he shouted at her, "Calm down, let us do our job; you're not helping him like this."

Mike helped his daughter out of the car as Officer Jones joined them after talking to the ER doctors.

"They took him into the back. Here is my card. Please call me when you know something." Looking at the young girl, she smiled and said "Cindy, they got his heart beating. He is strong and I believe he is going to make it."

"Thank you officer, we will let you know what happens," Mike said as he took the card. Watching the police officer walk away, he turned to his daughter.

Cindy turned to her father crying, "Daddy what happened? Why ... why did he do it?"

"It's a result of his bipolar condition sweetie, it was nothing against you. He was depressed, and I bet he's been depressed all day."

"He did seem a little down when I delivered his pizza for dinner last night," Cindy replied as she thought of how he looked.

"I bet you a fifty, his mom had been yelling at him," Mike said as he caressed her hair.

"Yes," Cindy said as she remembered the yelling as she was going to knock. "I heard her calling him names just as I knocked on the door."

"Then she was murdered, and now he thinks that no one is there for him. Well, we will prove him wrong." Tilting his daughters chin up he continued, "Ok?"

"Ok daddy. We... " suddenly she noticed the damage to her father's expensive car. "Oh daddy, your car! You really crunched it."

"Yeah, but its fixable, Davy was more important." Pulling out his wallet, he pulled a fifty-dollar bill out and handed it to her. "Now go inside, and find a place to sit, I am going to park the car."

"Daddy you don't need to give me money."

"A bet is a bet," he said as he climbed in.

Pulling the door shut, he drove the car to the emergency room parking area while Cindy went inside to wait.

Pulling his cell phone off his hip, Mike dialed home.

"Hello Mike, are you on the way home now?" June said over the phone.

"Hi love, no there's been a change of plans for the night; I am at the hospital with Cindy. Davy tried to kill... " His voice caught in his throat and he punched the steering wheel, and he continued, "Sorry honey."

"It's ok Mike now tell me what's wrong. Was Davy wounded when the person broke in?"

"No, some asshole cop told Davy about his mom, and he tried to kill himself. I will be home with Cindy when we know something."

"Do you want me to drive over?"

"No, stay there and get some rest. We will be home soon," Mike replied as he opened the car door.

"Ok Mike ... Mike, I love you."

"Love you too." Hanging up the phone Mike climbed out of the car and locked it, then he went into the emergency room waiting area. Walking over to Cindy, he sat beside her and quietly asked, "Any word yet?"

Shaking her head, she answered, "No dad, I am just worried sick."

"I will find out." Getting up Mike walked over to the reception desk and rang the bell. As the nurse came up he started speaking to her, "Hello... " he stopped to look at the nurse's nametag he saw her name, "Nurse Irene, I am trying to find out about Davy Woods?"

"Are you a family member?"

"No, we're friends..."

"Then we cannot say anything to you. Please have a family member come over," Irene Hollister said as she turned and started walking away.

"Now look! He has no family, and he is my daughter's boyfriend."

"Then your daughter should look for a more stable man."

"What is it with people tonight? Did a sudden case of rudeness descend on the city while I was working in my LAW FIRM?" Mike exclaimed loudly

"I am sorry, but I still cannot release any information without his consent or consent of his guardian."

"I am his guardian, since his mother was murdered," Mike said with an evil thought of how he is twisting Judge Montana's orders.

"Oh ... then in that case you need to fill out these papers here. Who his primary insurance carrier is and who his medical doctor," Irena said as she pulled out several clipboards.

"His medical information is in his wallet which is in there," Mike said, as he pointed to the emergency treatment rooms.

"Then we can wait on that, just fill out the rest please."

"NO!"

Irene took a step back, shocked. "Sir you have too, she persisted.

"No I don't. Now get me a doctor in here who can talk to me or my next call is to have my law firm file a lawsuit against this hospital, against you and your incompetence." Mike said as he pulled out his cell phone. "Your choice- you have twenty seconds and I want it on speaker," he said as he looked at his watch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.