Finder's Fee - Cover

Finder's Fee

Copyright© 2008 by colt45

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Toliver Nelson, ex-solider and exile thinks he's lucked into a scheme that will bring him a goodly amount of cash, enough cash to live well on for a long time. What does he have to do? Nothing much; rescue the daughters of three of the wealthiest families on Earth from slavery, return them to where they belong and claim the reward from their grateful parents. A simple plan right? You know what they say; if you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem   Pregnancy  

The next two weeks crawled by with little new happening. Okay, one thing did happen. Terry tested positive for a sexually transmitted disease: she was pregnant.

Some men think pregnant women are the same as any other women, they're wrong, they're more so! For one thing their libidos get cranked up a notch and believe me it was almost bad enough before to kill me. Luckily I found out that I didn't have to be there all the time for them to have sex. It did surprise me when I walked into our room one day and found Terry lying between Keelin's legs giving her a great time. I suppose I should have expected that from Terry; she'd hinted enough that she enjoyed both sides. Now Keelin surprised me; she'd never even hinted at liking girls before, but I was actually kind of glad to see that I didn't have to be her sole focus in life.

Did I feel jealous, threatened? No, not really; not at all if the truth be known. It's a well known fact that most men don't consider other women to be a threat when it comes to sex. Call it the conceit of ignorance; we don't really believe another woman can take our place. Yeah, yeah, that's bullshit, but I'm not here to tell what should be, I'm telling you what is. Now if it was another man... ? I'm not that enlightened. So sue me. I can say I've never felt shorted by the girls ever, so it works for me.

Besides it makes me horny. Keelin's pretty little pussy may have been getting lapped but it was Terry's beautiful ass that got pounded at the same time. Like I said, it works for me.

We received numerous messages from Liz but other than the anticipated ration of shit I caught for scoring another bull's-eye she didn't have much to update us. I still had my feelers out locally but there was nothing buzzing in Mars-gov, nothing! I did get a few names of those who I felt had to be in on the scam for it to have worked the way it did, but nothing concrete. I gave those names to Liz and all she would tell me was she had an angle working on the Mars side as well. It was all on a "need to know" and right then I didn't need to know.

I got a congratulatory message from DHS on the upcoming additions to Mars citizenship. The babies were registered as soon as the girls tested positive; it's required. Of course they had to remind me that my third purchase now had less than one month to get in the same condition.

It didn't seem to bother Eve overly much. I don't know if she really had such a fatalistic attitude or if she expected me to pull a rabbit out of my hat before the other rabbit drop-dead date actually got there. I just didn't know. She'd been acting awfully strange about that time, strange for what I was used to anyway, but then I hadn't know her that long and under circumstances that weren't exactly normal. She'd been pretty civil to me and I knew the three girls had been spending a lot of time talking together. I guess they had a lot of issues to talk over, given their past relationships. It was Terry who pressed the issue of what we were going to do if this stretched out much longer.

"We don't have to do anything right now," became my standard answer. I'd said it about a hundred times and this time was no different. "When it gets to be crunch time Eve can tell us what she wants' to do."

We had been sitting around the common area talking after another of Stackman's non-messages, just shooting the shit for lack of a better term. She was just sitting there with her mile-long legs looking just as stunning as she normally did. Actually they all did. Silly me. I thought once Terry, Keelin and myself got together the clothing around the house would have drifted to a more practical look. If anything it got more sexy and daring as the days went by. Did I mention I don't understand women? If anything the hemlines moved up and the necklines down and I was just sitting there panting waiting for them to meet. Did I also mention that Eve's legs could be used as a defense for justifiable rape? Maybe I did at that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.