The Collapse: A New Beginning: Book 1 - Cover

The Collapse: A New Beginning: Book 1

Copyright© 2008 by JimWar

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steve was fishing when the end of civilization occurred. It happened so quietly that he didn't even know it had happened. There were a few scattered survivors of what later was called The Collapse. Follow Steve and one small group of survivors as they attempt to find others and regain what was lost. This is the first book in what hopefully will be a multi-book series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Day Five: Thursday

After an uninterrupted night's sleep I awoke to the sound of rain drops hitting the pavement outside our window. It was reassuring for me to hear such an ordinary sound in a world so obviously different than it had been just a short week ago. I normally wake up and hit the deck running in the morning, but this day, for some reason, I pulled Julie close to me and just lay there thinking about the strangeness of it all.

A week ago I was a nondescript player who had little to live for except the small pleasures that fishing and enjoying nature could bring. Today I was physically responsible for four people and felt morally responsible for establishing a whole way of life. How long could a handful of survivors hold onto civilization and keep from slipping back into barbarism? I didn't know the answer, but if civilization, or even a little piece of it, could be held together, we had a made a small start here already. We were doing something and our actions were designed not only for our survival but also for that of as many others as we could find.

My mind was too active to let me sleep again, so I worked my way free of Julie, trying not to disturb her sleep. I started to open the dresser to pull out a clean pair of boxers when I realized that that particular drawer was sticky and sure to squeak if I opened it, so I pulled on my underwear from the day before and made my way into the connecting room. I found the ingredients and started a pot of coffee. I thought about coffee as I was making it. We didn't grow coffee beans in this country to my knowledge. How long would the supply last? Shit, so many details. Running the water for the coffee made me realize that I needed to pee, so I started back to my bedroom. Shit, I had closed the door when I came out to start the coffee and it had locked behind me.

I noticed that the door to the other bedroom was opened and so I walked over to see if I could get into that bathroom without disturbing Irene or Kari. I looked at them as I walked by the bed and was surprised to see them sleeping in a naked tangle of limbs. I smiled as I relieved my bladder, thinking how comfortable we all were together and how well we worked together. As I walked back past their naked bodies my dick tented my boxers thinking about having Irene in my bed that night. Something about her spirit really called to me and I felt a sense of peacefulness with her that I had never experienced with another woman. Then I wondered how long it would be before we took Kari's suggestion seriously and all ended up in the same bed every night.

After I finished my morning constitutional, I thought again about the three amazing new women in my life. Just how lucky could one man be? If you had to watch the world come crashing down, and live through the end of civilization, what more could you want? I wasn't even on a deserted island. We should be able to maintain some reasonable standard of living for years to come, living off the excesses of our former society. The problems would only begin to surface with the next generation. We had to do what we could to hold on to enough technology to keep that generation from having to go back to foraging off of the land. It would mean a simpler life, but by preserving things we couldn't duplicate, we should be able to forestall a complete descent into chaos.

I was planning in my mind what we needed to accomplish while cooking eggs, bacon and sausage. At least for the present we had plenty of good food, more than enough for twenty times our number in just this one location. Hopefully there were other locations that had kept power and other stores of food that we could acquire.

I think the smell of the cooking roused Kari because she was soon up moving to the bathroom in a sexy teddy that almost seemed out of place on her coltish body. Next thing I knew she was smiling and snuggling up to me, trying to drag me to the couch. I couldn't help thinking again what a lucky guy I was. Of course there was no competition from other guys at present. I put the pile of scrambled eggs and bacon in a serving dish and let myself be shanghaied away from the stove. One thing led to another and in a matter of moments we were both naked on the couch, trying to slake our lust for one another. There was nothing fancy or tender about what we were doing. There was almost no foreplay. I was sitting on the couch with one of her nipples massaging my tonsils while my dick was surrounded by the most exquisite warm vice that kept squeezing and pulsating as Kari moved up and down on my lap. I knew I couldn't last much longer so it was a relieved to hear Kari's moans rise in tempo.

My face was buried in between Kari's breast when I sensed another presence. I lifted my eyes to the sight of Irene's fingers squeezing Kari's breasts from behind her young friend. Irene was kissing Kari's neck causing her to moan even more. The sight of Irene's fingers massaging Kari's breasts was too much for me and I began to come, giving Kari powerful spurts that seemed to almost immediately drain my energy. Kari started cumming just as the last of my spurts ended and I pumped into her until she went over the top and began to wind down. Kari collapsed on top of me and Irene put her arms around us both, joining us on the couch. I looked over to see Julie setting on the chair across the room frantically rubbing her pussy, nearing an orgasm of her own.

I kissed Kari and lay her over on the couch. I rose and kissed Irene and pushed her down on the couch and began to pull her panties down to gain access to her pussy. She stopped me and said, "Not now Steve, I want my first time to be in bed together, please."

I kissed her and moved over to Julie who was just approaching an orgasm of her own. I bent down and kissed her. She was like a tigress and bit my lip as she frantically sought her own relief. I thought to help her but stopped as I felt her orgasm shudder through her. Finally when she came down she mumbled, "Thank you." I wondered why exactly she was thanking me, but decided not to ask.

We all moved to the table in various states of undress, took our normal seats, and ate the breakfast that I had prepared. I noticed with amusement that three of us had towels draped across the chairs. It reminded me that we were getting quite an accumulation of dirty towels that someone would have to end up washing with our clothes. The mundane things have to be done along with the extraordinary tasks we were trying to accomplish. I mentioned my thoughts on the matter as I ate and I was surprised that the women had already talked about it among themselves. I agreed that we should take the morning while it was raining and work on the routine but important little things that needed doing.

Julie volunteered to do the laundry, while Irene said she would clean the rooms and restock our pantry if needed. We discussed it and agreed that if she went to the commissary she needed to take someone with her. We all felt fairly safe but realized that our security wasn't a hundred percent effective; we needed to stay together whenever possible. That left Kari and me free to check on the generators and other areas of the base. I also wanted to make a tour of the perimeter road and visit the helicopter hangar on the South Field. I was going to pick out a couple of helos that we could use in a pinch and get Kari to help me tow them over to the T-34 paint area where we had our plane.

After breakfast we had a great time trying to fit four of us into one of the small tub showers. We all agreed that there were some drawbacks to our current living arrangements and that small shower was one of them. For some reason we all felt compelled to try the impossible and ended up with quite a mess for Irene to clean up.

Kari and I left the Mobile Command Post parked near our room and drove a four wheel drive security vehicle we had appropriated from the fenced area behind base security. We both wore our radios and wireless headsets and made sure that either Irene or Julie would be wearing theirs while Kari and I were away. We did the maintenance at the power plant, checked the chorine cylinders at the water treatment plant and then checked the small sewerage package plant. The plant was in reality just a pumping station that pumped the sewerage into a pipe that carried it into the municipal plant in Milton. I hated to think of what was happening at the other end of the pipe, since there was no electricity to keep things running there. When we did check that out weeks later, nothing bad had happened on that end because there was almost nothing except our meager output coming into the plant. In fact, the digesters at the plant were nearly starved.

We moved from one task to another and didn't encounter any difficulties. As we drove around the perimeter of the base, we realized how large it was and how remote the northern end was. We found one security vehicle out of gas off the perimeter road that had obviously been on patrol when the collapse occurred. There was nothing unusual about the vehicle, which looked almost like the one we were driving. I did notice a dog cage in the back of the truck that had the door hanging open, as if it had sprung loose as the vehicle went into the ditch. I thought about The Professor and Mary Ann and wondered exactly how many dogs might be still running loose on base. Finally, we completed our circuit and headed for South Field and the main helicopter hangars.

Maintenance control was right where I remembered it being. Except for newer paint and a few desks that were in different locations, it was as if I had stepped back into my past. I went right to where the logbooks were kept for the ready to fly aircraft; after about fifteen minutes of perusing the logs, I picked out two likely candidates. Kari seemed to sense what I needed her to do and soon we were towing the first helo down the road to North Field, at a stately five miles per hour. In spite of the few cars that were still partly on the road we managed to make the tow in good time. We headed back and soon had both helos ensconced on the ramp to allow us one operational area. We started back with the sky just starting to clear up. In earlier days, we might have stopped by one of the two flight line snack bars for a hamburger or hot dog. I decided to stop and check out a couple of more buildings before we returned for some lunch.

The first place we went was the base medical treatment facility. The base medical building was a large one-story building in the central area of the base. It was a newer building, having been built in the early 1980's. It had a complete emergency room, a full pharmacy and various treatment rooms and administrative offices. It was strictly built as an outpatient facility. Any really acute cases were transported to the local civilian hospital or the main Navy Hospital in Pensacola, about sixty miles away. I was sure that there were many things that could be done in a hospital that couldn't be done at our dispensary, but we didn't have the medical expertise to do those things anyway, so the facility was for the present more than adequate for our needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.