My Doctor Humiliation - Cover

My Doctor Humiliation

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: My master demands I attend a doctor's examination with him and a elderly male doctor and his bitch of a nurse.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Enema   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   .

My Master Ray, A 52 year old divorced man who has been training me for over six months, ordered me to meet him to attend for a medical examination at his own personal doctor's surgery. My name is Charlady, I am a 21 year old submissive single slut, five foot ten inches tall and I consider myself a little overweight but my master tells me different.

I followed my instructions to the letter, by wearing the required short black skirt and white blouse with no underwear beneath them. I was allowed to wear a sports jacket type coat but not allowed to button it closed, not that I could with my 36DD breasts causing hindrance to achieving that. At 6.30 pm I was outside the building indicated in my email and nervously scanning the horizon for my master's friendly face. Suddenly my mobile phone rang and Master Ray informed me he was waiting inside on the second floor, I hurried inside and took the steps three at a time in my haste to meet my master.

As I approached him, I noticed he was speaking to a tall blonde lady in a nurse's uniform and at that moment turned towards me and smiled. He then introduced me to Tina the nurse who would be assisting Doctor Walter's. Tina looked me over from head to toe before whispering something to my beloved master, who nodded and bade Tina farewell.

I instantly thought my master was going to leave me with these stranger's until he reassured me that he would be there beside me at every stage of my examination. As we turned into the empty waiting room, He slipped his hand up the back of my skirt and ordered me to open my legs. His fingers lightly brushed over my tingling anal ring and along the soaking slit of my cunt. He immediately turned to me and said "You absolute slut, your fucking cunt is soaking wet and you have only made your way here to meet me!"

I looked down at the floor and murmured, "Yes Master, I cannot help it knowing I am meeting you the owner of my body and I will be soon displaying my charms to whoever you tell me to!"

He smiled as he ordered me to raise my skirt and show him my cunt. Just as I had my legs wide open and my cunt in full view, Tina entered my line of sight from behind my master and she glared at my shaved cunt as she told my master, "The examination room is now ready and the Doctor will be with you in five minutes, if you would like to come with me. I started to lower my skirt but froze when my Master snapped, "Leave it; I gave no permission for you to lower it!"

I felt my cheeks blush as the Nurse stared at me as I meekly raised my skirt back up fully, I began to follow my master who then stopped and told me to walk in front. Following the nurse's instructions I exited the waiting room and turned left along the corridor, as I followed this round to the right, I almost froze in embarrassment for around that same corner walked a young male cleaner around 18 years of age and his eyes immediately focussed on my exposed cunt. He stopped dead in his tracks and Nurse Tina started to tell him not to stare when master told her to be silent, he then invited this young cleaner to not only look at my cunt but also to feel it if he wished. The man tentatively reach forward with his right hand making contact with the upper part of my thigh, quickly almost afraid his luck would run out, he found my soaking wet cunt and dipped two fingers inside. He thrust them firmly deep inside me to the second knuckle and I almost allowed a moan of pleasure to escape my lips. Master Ray allowed him to play thus for a few minutes before excusing us and instructing the man to now stop and allow us to pass.

Within seconds we entered the examination room and Master Ray turned to me saying, "Well my little horny cunt, you always loved displaying your charms to who ever wanted to look so you won't need a gown will you!" I realised this was not a question but a statement of intent. "Strip, you cock loving fuck pot!" Master Ray commanded before adding "Remember that for the duration of this examination the doctor and nurse have my power of punishment!"

With that he turned and sat on a strategically placed chair at the foot of the examination table, I quickly began to remove my blouse and skirt, all the time conscious of the eyes of Nurse Tina fixed upon me. It unnerved me a little to see her lick her lips as my already erect nipples were first displayed. She then told me to sit on the examination table whilst she adjusted the stirrups to suit my long legs. I felt very vulnerable with all my charms so openly on view to all and the cold metal of the stirrups sent a sexual chill all the way up my legs to the heart of my cunt.

I raised my head and looked down between my legs, it seemed so different now, although I had frequently seen my master's head between my legs as he was about to lick my clit or cunt, but today it seemed surreal knowing that Nurse Tina was present and soon a strange doctor I had never met would be taking charge of my body and soul. It was a strange feeling of humiliation and excitement as I waited and waited for things to begin. My train of thought was suddenly interrupted as the nurse picked up a telephone on the desk and dialled a number. She simply said "doctor, your patient is now ready and prepped." She placed the receiver back on its rest and turned to Master Ray, ignoring me, she said "Doctor Walter will be here shortly and he has asked me to ensure that you're comfortable and ask you to let us know of your required limits."

Master Ray shrugged his shoulders before saying that the sky was the limit as he was sure I, charlady would like to experience all there was to experience. A few minutes later the examination room door opened and in walked a grey haired gentleman of about 65 years of age. The only things which hinted he was a doctor were his white coat and the stethoscope hung loosely around his neck. Ignoring me he walked over to Master Ray and introduced himself as Doctor Daniel Walter. After shaking hands Nurse Tina turned and announced, "This doctor, is Charlady, according to her Master Ray, she is a horny cock crazy 21 year old submissive cum slut."

Almost out of contempt, he ignored both the nurses comments and me, choosing instead to chat to Master Ray, "Well old friend it has been absolutely ages since we have met, I trust life has been good to you as it seems to have with this young slut in your care. My nurse here is also a cock slut and is eager to prove her ability as a cum bucket!" It was now nearly ten minutes since Doctor Walter entered the room although it seemed much longer and of course my discomfort at being the only one undressed kept my cunt at boiling point. He finally turned and looked me over staring hard at my tits and I felt his eyes burning a track down to my freshly shaved swollen and dripping cunt. I almost hoped he would not spot my clit ring until later as I knew he would make a big thing of it. No such luck for me as he finally spoke, "Hello my little horny whore, I am Doctor Walter or Sir to you, this wanton slut here in the white nurses uniform is bitch Tina, she will be on hand to do the menial tasks for me like licking your cunt and clit ring." I looked at Nurse Tina and noticed a definite blush caused I suspect from being referred to as a wanton slut.

He Turned to Tina and said "Well Bitch, what is the first thing you should have done?"

Tina blushed as she shuffled her feet and replied, took a brief history Master Doc. To which she was immediately rebuked with a firm no. The first thing you should have done after securing the patient to the table was undress and shown our honoured guest your worthless trashy tits, cunt and arse! Turning to Master Ray he added, you just can't get decent staff and sluts any more.

Nurse Tina, immediately undressed down to her push up half cup bra and self supporting stockings, without another word being spoken she then stood in front of my master and opened her legs showing him her open cunt lips. Quickly she turned and bent over whilst pulling her cheeks wide open displaying her anal ring. Nurse Tina's nipples were larger than mine when fully erect sticking out as they did almost an inch. Master Ray commented on them and I heard Nurse Tina reply that it was because Master Doc insisted on applying nipple stretchers almost every night for at least an hour at a time. Inwardly I hoped Master Ray would not suggest they use them on me although I suppose I was curious as to how they worked and how they would feel; also I was feeling decidedly jealous as this slut who was a nurse was posing sexually in front of MY Master.

My attention was then drawn rather quickly back to Doctor Walter, as I felt a sharp pain in my left nipple. I looked down to see he had the stiff nipple firmly pinched between his finger and thumb. He continued "I will ask just once more and then I will begin punishing you; cunt!" he then went on, "when did you begin to enjoy sexuality?"

I instantly mumbled "At the age of twelve, sir!"

"Explain!" he demanded.

"When I was twelve I had trouble sleeping one night, I happened to enter a darkened room whose window overlooked a neighbour's bedroom. I happened to see the guy and his girlfriend begin kissing and fondling each other. Transfixed I watched as they slowly undressed to the point where he had his stiff cock on display. I was mesmerized and could not take my eyes off his lovely thick cock. It haunted my dreams from then on and there were several more displays for me to witness. I could not help but fantasise how it would feel in my mouth, my cunt and even my arse, I wanted so much to taste his load deposited eventually into my eager mouth!"

"Around this time I began to feel damp and lovely between my legs and always felt so much better when I rubbed my cunt, but soon that was not enough so I started to push the hairbrush handle into my cunt, always careful not to bust my hymen that preserved my virginity for I wanted a real cock to break that, but alas I got carried away one night and slipped the handle too hard into my cunt, I felt an instant shooting pain and noticed blood on the handle and I figured I was not a virgin anymore!"

"For four years I believed the couple were not aware of my watching them, until the week after my 16th birthday, when in the middle of having his cock sucked he turned to face me, waved and beckoned me to come over to their house. Shocked I actually went only to find out that they were aware of me watching since the second or third time!"

"His girlfriend asked if I was ready now to taste my first cock and I almost swooned with passion as I gently began to feel his hot cock in my hand. Soon I was on my knees sucking my first real cock and begging to taste his spunk, and I also experienced my first lesbian embrace with his cock in my mouth as I felt his girlfriend begin to suck my stiff nipples. Sir!"

Just then Nurse Tina wheeled a trolley over towards the examination table; I could not see what was on the trolley as it was covered with a white sheet. I cranked my neck to try to sneak a peek, but to no avail. Master Ray then stood up and moved beside the nurse, sliding his hand over her arse cheeks and in between her legs. Nurse Tina suddenly moaned, "Oh yes Master Ray, I just love things shoved up my arse and your fingers feel so wonderful!" I immediately cringed with jealousy but hoped no one noticed. Tina then pulled back the cover to reveal a wide array of medical gadgets and an impressive range of vibrators and butt plugs. The butt plugs started with one around 2 inches in length and about an inch in diameter, the largest was almost 6 inches in length and a good four inches in diameter. The vibrators ranged from 3 inch long and half inch wide to 15 inches long and two and a half wide.

There were several items on the tray which I could never even hint at their uses. But the thing which worried me, were the sets of speculums which again went from small to extra large. My mind whirled at the thought of having those items used on me and having to grin and bear it so to speak. Doctor Walter then spoke to me, saying, "So how come you end up with Master Ray here?"

"Well for a few years, I went out with people my own age but soon discovered they were more interested in their own fumbling and very little about my needs!" I began. "Then I took to reading stories on the website called Bluestories.com you know the type all about a young girl and an older man!" "but they always referred to the female being a virgin and the mature male taking her cherry so it was not relevant to me, by chance I entered the BDSM section and discovered a whole new world!" I continued. "Suddenly I felt I had found my spiritual home and found the stories actually catered for the feelings I were then feeling. That's when I began reading some of Master Ray's stories, well I just had to tell him how his stories hit the mark in my own feelings and by leaving him feedback he replied and I had this real nasty sexy thought of what it would be to talk about my needs to him and the rest is history!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.