TLP - Cover

TLP

Copyright© 2008 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It should be so familiar that it worries you... Extra points if you can tell me why. :-) Another classic story butchered in a way that only I can. :-) "He smiled, and pumped. I quivered. He bent his head down and quickly licked one of my nipples. I jumped, and when he managed to catch the other one on the next stroke I was committed to coming again."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Gideon lived in a decidedly classy part of town. As we approached his neighbourhood, the streets got wider, the houses larger. Hubert kept glancing out the back of the car, but he couldn't see anyone following us. Cyrus drove, and in the meantime called his brother on his cellphone to let him know we were on our way.

I had time to realise that it was light outside. I'd completely lost track.

The car trundled into a large U-shaped driveway, up to the main entrance of the large brick house and then a little past it. Cyrus pulled over to the side and we jumped out, both of the brothers darting quick looks around as we ran to the door and hit the bell. Gideon didn't ask who we were or what we wanted. He just buzzed us in.

With one last backward glance the other two brothers shuffled me through the entrance, waved at what must have been Gideon, who was walking quickly down the polished wooden hallway towards us, turned, and locked the door behind us.

Gideon was the first to speak. "For fuck's sake boys, what's going on? Oh, hello."

Cyrus answered while Hubert fiddled with the door. "Gideon, this is Glenda. She's ... well, a friend."

Gideon didn't look convinced, but I held out my hand just the same. He took it, and recovered well. "Nice to meet you, Glenda. How did you get tangled up with these two?" He certainly looked like them both. A little taller, a little thinner, and a lot classier. He was dressed in pyjamas and had a silky looking robe tied over the top.

"I made the mistake of having a drink with Hubert. Nothing's been the same since."

"It always happens, my dear. Rest assured, it's not your fault."

"I'm not complaining. Yet. It's been an interesting evening."

"Evening? You haven't been to bed yet?"

"Well ... not exactly."

"Oh? I see. God, they are so thoughtless. Come on. Choose your priority. Food, shower or sleep?"

I grinned at him then. "Those are the only options?"

"You are incorrigible, it seems. No wonder you got tied up with them both."

"Well, you left out drink, sex, and chocolate. And no one tied me up."

"Chocolate's not a food?"

"It deserves its own category."

He laughed again, took my by the arm and headed down the hallway. "Well listen, I'm not sure I have any chocolate, but that aside, choose."

"Shower, then sleep?"

"You got it. Bathroom this way."


When I woke up the room was dim, but not like at night. More like in the daytime but somewhere expensive, with seriously good drapes.

Then I remembered. Gideon, the gentleman, had found me a towel and showed me the bathroom, but then showed me where I could sleep before he ran off. He'd pulled up the sheets up on the bed as he showed me, and I'd realised this was his bed, but I was too tired to care, and anyway I wouldn't have minded if he had crawled in beside me.

At that thought I turned to check on both sides. Nope. Then I sat up and looked across the gloom. Gideon had a big bedroom with very old-fashioned furniture in it, including an old dark leather sofa. It took me a moment to realise, but someone was lying on that sofa now. I grabbed a pillow from beside me and threw it as hard as I could at the sofa. With more luck than skill I managed to make it plop down right on top of his head.

He sat up, startled, and looked at me for a moment before speaking. "Good afternoon, Miss Glenda. Did you sleep well?"

"Afternoon? Is it really? Yeah, I did."

"It is. I'm pleased."

"Yeah. Listen, could you tell me exactly what in hell you're doing on that sofa while I sleep in your bed?"

"Well ... I don't know if you are aware, but both of the boys snore."

"I'm ... not saying. Anyway, that's hardly an excuse."

"So I didn't want to share a room with either of them, and they took the guest rooms."

"Yeah, so?"

"And I..."

"Chickened out."

"Could be. I'm not at all sure what you think..."

"Would you get your sorry ass over here, or I'm going to have to squeeze in beside you on that sofa."

"I didn't want to assume..."

"Assume away, handsome. Come on, I don't bite."

"Not what I heard."

"You know what boys are like with stories."

"I'm..." As he stood up, trying to hold the blanket in front of his body, he fumbled, and the blanket fell to the floor. "Naked."

"Me too. At least..." I lifted the blankets and peeked quickly. "Yeah, come on, we're even. Well, I don't have one of those..."

"Just as well."

"Yeah. Tell you what, if I turn away, could you just pile in here behind me? No funny stuff. I need more sleep first."

"First?"

"Yeah. No, closer. Much nicer. Yeah, later. If you want to."

"I want to."

"Good."

"But what about ... whichever one of those brothers of mine you're ... involved with?"

I turned my head to him. "Involved? I went home from a bar with one of them, and jumped the other one at his house. No. I don't think I'm a slut."

"I never said..."

"I know. Healthily curious. Three brothers is a new one, though." I turned the rest of the way over to face him. "Fuck it, do you need more sleep?"

"Not right now, no."

"Do you like redheads?"

"In general?"

"Be specific."

"Oh, I like you."

"Good. So, Mr Old-Fashioned, how about tipping me on my back and having your way with me, otherwise I'm going to have to do something about it without you. Then we can get some sleep, maybe."

That last speech had an obvious effect on him as I could feel him hardening, his cock reaching out to touch me between my legs.

He lifted himself up, and I slid over to the middle of the bed, lay on my back, and waited. He gave me a proper seeing-to.

First he kissed me. On my forehead. I pulled his face to mine, both of us laughing, and kissed him back properly. He might have a strange manner, but his kissing was highly professional. I was most impressed, but distracted, as he was nudging my legs apart so that he could lie between them. I was unable to work up the slightest resistance, so I just did what he wanted. That was easy, given that it was just what I wanted.

His extra height was nice. After holding himself ready at my opening and ensuring I was fine with this, he very slowly slid himself in. I couldn't tell you if he was bigger than Cyrus, but he was certainly more refined. His cock nestled firmly inside me and then he persuaded me to wriggle just a little towards the foot of the bed.

His old bed had a footboard on it. He referred to it as his powerboard, and pressed his feet solidly against as he thrust at me with his cock. He lifted himself from my body beneath him, and supporting himself on his hands he continued thrusting. This was entirely unlike his brothers, neither of whom were remotely capable of such gymnastics. I wasn't thinking about that at the time, though. I was concentrating on the feelings between my legs, as he pressed himself inside me.

I was drenched from the start, excited by the situation, the location, and the simple sexiness of him. It didn't take me long at all to lose control beneath him, and while he kept pumping, and I insisted that he need not stop, I orgasmed, coming around him forcefully, gasping and then groaning with pleasure. He smiled, and pumped. I quivered. He bent his head down and quickly licked one of my nipples. I jumped, and when he managed to catch the other one on the next stroke I was committed to coming again.

I closed my eyes, and concentrated just on the feelings. The thrust of him in me, and the strength of his body. I took hold of my breasts in my fingers, and squeezed the nipples, hard. I wanted it to hurt, just a little, and it did. I pushed against him harder as well, increasing the length of his thrusts by pulling back, and pressing our bodies hard together.

By the time I realised he was ready to come, I knew I was ready as well, and when I felt him begin to pulse inside me, his breath short and desperate, I was pushed over the edge again, and I came with him, grabbing his ass and pulling him close to me as we both shuddered to a halt, every little movement both pleasure and agony.

Once we'd stopped moving, he kissed my mouth, and spoke.

"Any time you want to drop in for a mid-afternoon fuck, just let me know. You don't need to bring anyone else with you, Glenda."

"I'll bear it in mind."

"I'll get off you."

"No, no. Stay there. I like it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.