Check

Check "Yes" or "No"

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Two teachers get caught passing notes

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

"You ... played ... dirty," Jake grunted between strokes. Ann Marie wrapped her arms and legs around him.

He pressed her against the wall, driving deep inside her pussy. She absorbed every blow with a gasp or a moan. His pants were down around his ankles, her clothes were strewn about the living room.

Jacob made a game of trying to rattle the picture frames as he pounded Ann Marie for "cheating" in their bet.

"You're ... just ... a ... sore ... loser!" she taunted.

With one hard thrust, Jake pushed his cock all the way up to the hilt and then shot off. Ann Marie giggled and hugged him tight.

"We'll see who's sore in the morning," he laughed. Ann Marie untangled her legs and set her feet on the floor. Jake leaned against her, his cock still inside her sex.

They nibbled on each other until he regained his strength. He started to take her hand, but she pushed him away.

"Not tonight, loverboy," she said. "You lost ... that means a week of sleeping alone for you!"

He sighed—pouted even—but it didn't do any good.

"You know you're losing out, too."

"I just want you to miss me so you appreciate the mornings we have together," she said with a loving smile. "Besides, I think I might make a date with Mr. Rabbit."

Jake rolled his eyes as he pulled his pants up. "I never should have bought you that thing."

Ann Marie gathered up her clothes and then walked him to the door. He turned as if to plead to be allowed to stay, even knowing that wouldn't happen. It was all part of the deal.

"Good night, Jake," she whispered before standing up on her toes to give him a kiss. "Sleep tight. Prom's tomorrow and we've got a big night. Miss me."

With a resigned smile, he took her in his arms, gave her a loving squeeze and went home. On the four donuts he found in the bed of his truck. He was going to have to have a talk with Mr. Daugherty and the auto shop class.

After Christmas, things moved quickly for the pair. They were clearly a couple, although neither seemed to be in a hurry to move their relationship to the next level. They sometimes held hands before or after school, but tried to remain as professional as possible.

The next five months seemed to fly by. The yearbook was finished and Jake took the Quiz Bowl team to the state championships. They spent spring break at his parents's cabin in Montreat, North Carolina.

He felt comfortable around her. Things weren't perfect, by any means. They even had their first fight. It was over something stupid, but they got past it and had their first make-up sex. He was around to fix stuff for her. She cooked for him and put a little bit of much-needed meat on his bones.

Everyone in the school was happy for them. The students teased them a little, but otherwise left them alone. There was more than enough other drama going on; it was a high school, after all.

The prom fell on the second weekend in May, which was right before the state-mandated standardized testing. It couldn't be avoided, though. In their small rural community, the Sandalwood Country Club was the only venue large and nice enough to host the prom, and through some scheduling fluke, that was the only weekend it was available. They made the best of it; what choice did anyone have?

Neither Jake nor Ann Marie were on the prom committee, although both volunteered to help. Most of the teachers in the school would be there. In their small county, it was a good bet that most everyone around would stop by at one point or another. He picked out a nice suit and knew Ann Marie would be wearing a favourite dress.

Jake went home and called her. They talked for a while then he went to sleep, dreaming of ways to win their next bet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.