Check

Check "Yes" or "No"

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two teachers get caught passing notes

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

The next two months passed quickly. After finishing his one week "debt" to Ann Marie, they started going out again. Jacob relished that first week back from their trip. Not only did he get to go down on Ann Marie's luscious pussy, she was very good about reciprocating. His only complaint was that he never got to fall asleep or wake up next to her—or inside her.

At school, they both drew a fair amount of attention. After all, his truck being sighted in her driveway every night for a week caused a small stir. The other teachers all seemed openly supportive of the couple. The students were a little less tactful, but also enthusiastic.

He still insisted on maintaining a certain amount of distance, at least while they were at school. Ann Marie didn't seem to mind, and their note-passing continued. So much, in fact, that they were the subject of endless conjecture by the students. They made sure that they only used students who would never open one of the envelopes, but also toned down the innuendo and overt sexual overtones.

Ann Marie was neither clingy nor smothering. Jacob tried not to brood and didn't push her away. They were both coming to grips with their new relationship. Both needed to learn trust again.

On the last day of school before Christmas break, Jake sent a note to her through his first period class. They were playing Classroom Jeopardy!. He was taking on two teams of students and crushing them both. After the first round, Jacob drew out a sealed envelope and held it up. "Miss Dunlap, would you please take this to Miss Armstrong for me?"

"Sure thing, Mr. E.," Tiffany wasn't playing and took off with the note. A few minutes later, she returned as Jacob was cleaning up "The Renaissance" category. She handed the envelope to her teacher.

The class paused the game long enough for him to open the envelope. He drew out the first card, which read, Will you be my girlfriend? and found the "yes" box checked. There was a second card that caused him to chuckle to himself.

Does this mean we can hold hands at school?

Jake checked the "yes" box and wrote another note. Can I carry your books home for you?

He sent Tiffany back for a second trip. Normally, he wouldn't have interrupted her class twice in one period, but since it was the last day before the two week winter vacation, no one was going to get anything done. It seemed that half the students were absent anyway.

Tiffany returned without a card. She sat down, kind of disappointed not to see the teachers flirting back and forth. The classes ended for the day and the school cleared out. Jake gathered up some of the papers he hadn't finished grading and stuck them in his accordion folder. He packed up his laptop and dropped by Ann Marie's room.

She was straightening up some of her desks.

"Hey, there, girlfriend," he called while leaning against the door frame. He watched her hips sway and breasts bounce as she moved around the room. Lately, she had been dressing a little more fashionably and it had escaped no one's notice, least of all Jake's.

"I like the way that sounds." Ann Marie smiled back at him. She went over to her desk and pretended to get something out of the drawer, but really all she wanted was to wiggle her rear end at him. "I haven't been anyone's girlfriend since high school."

"We're in high school," Jake pointed out with a laugh. He walked over and patted her gently on the backside.

"Oooh," she purred and stuck her backside out a little more. He pressed his palm against her ass. "Don't start something you're not going to finish, Mr. Eckholm."

"I'll be right back," he leaned over and kissed her right at the top of her neck. "I hope you're not wearing panties."

He practically ran over to the door and closed it, making sure it was locked. Ann Marie's classes had spent the day watching movies, so the glass on the door was covered and the blinds were drawn. When he returned, he found his girlfriend's skirt lifted up over her hips. Sure enough, she was bare underneath. He wondered if she had been like that all day. Jacob tugged at his belt and soon his pants were around his ankles.

"I want to have your cum inside me when we go to dinner at Mama's tonight." Ann Marie's voice was filled with lust.

"I'm gonna fill your pussy with cum," he promised.

"Fill my what?"

"I'm gonna fill your tight, fuckable, little cunt with cum," he said, knowing that when she got in one of these moods, she loved talking dirty.

"I've been so wet for you all day long," she moaned as Jake pushed his cock against her labia.

Grasping her by the hips, Jake thrust forward into her. He would have to be quick. Their sex life was adventurous. Ann Marie turned out to be quite the little minx in bed. They relished their time together and had sex in almost every conceivable position, both at her house and in his apartment. They also had done it in a few public locations, but this was the first time at school.

She cried out when he hit bottom.

"God, you feel so good," he moaned.

"You aren't tired of that pussy yet?" she asked.

"Are you kidding? I will never get tired of you, Ann Marie," his eyes glazed over.

Raising up, Ann Marie braced herself as Jake pounded into her from behind. It was her favourite position. It allowed him to go deep inside her. It also fed her submissive nature. Whey they were first together, Ann Marie worried that Jake would take advantage of her. That he would use her.

Over the past few months, she discovered that not only did Jake not abuse her trust, he showed her pleasures she couldn't imagine. And part of that was the way he fucked her. Often they made love. Long. Slow. Romantic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.